Posted: 9 years ago
Nicely written chappy

Caring swayam..
Wow

Thanks 4 d pm
TannuVsmSwaRon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear I just read all the chapters in one go..
I loved the way you have approached the story and gone about it..
Your style of writing is quite different.. Which is really good..
I love how the story is forming and how slowly and steadily Sharon and Swayam are knowing each other and falling for each other
I must say you kept the SwaRon essence alive throughout so far..
would love to read more..
Do update soon..

VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read all the chapters in one go.. Awesome story so far.. Beautifully penned down.. The fifth part is the best one till now.. Sharon feeling something for him n Swayam's care for her.. Awesome..
Please do pm me when u update... :)
VruShanite thumbnail
Hey...thank you for all the likes and comments..for a first time writer like me its a very big thing to get such a support in the first story itself...here goes the next chapter.. 😳

CHAPTER 6

The sunlight coming through the curtains woke sharon up...she twisted in her sleep and a sharp jolt of pain passed through her body...the antibiotics had almost made her forget about the leg inhjury...she caught her leg and squealed in pain...
She got up freshened up and went outside but couldnt find swayam in the living room...yea swayam kaha gaya subah subah she thought.
Uske room check karti hoon...limping she went to swayams room and couldnt find him out there as well...she got worried...as she turned to go she heard a click and when she turned she froze...

Swayam had come out of the washroom driping wet...his long brown locks drenched in water and droplets of water spread over his bear chest for sharon to stare...he had his trousers put otherwise he couldnt imagine the plight he and sharon would be in ...
Seeing sharon in his room he was shocked...
He had to clear his throat to get sharon back to earth who was staring at him as if she had seen a ghost...
As soon as sharon came back to reality she blushed and embarrassingly fumbled to speak...
Sharon : Woh...woh...maine knock kiya tha but you did not respond so i came in i didnt know woh tum aise...
Swayam (coming closer to her) : How was your sleep sharon...and how is ur leg now...
Sharon ( still in his trance) : Woh...its fine...paining thodusa but its good...
Swayam : Ohk lets have breakfast and then il bandage your leg again...
Sharon went and sat down on the dinning table and swayam after putting on a tee came outside...
While sharon was asleep swayam had prepared breakfast...eggs..toast..fruits and juice..sharon was in awe...never had she seen any guy cook and to top it cook for her...
Sharon : Swayam yea sab tumne banaya hai...
Swayam : Sharon hum dono ke siwa yaha koi aur nahi rehta na toh ofcourse maine banaya hai..ab we stay alone toh bhuke toh nahi reh sakte na pura din...
After breakfast swayam rebandaged sharons leg and they went to the living room to watch tv...
After some time...
Sharon : Swayam im bored...
Swayam chuckled at her cuteness never in his wildest dreams had he thought when he had met sharon that he would be sitting in one house with her and that she was actually so cute and bubbly...
Swayam : Sharon while cleaning my room i have found some books u can read them if you want...
Swayam gave sharon the books...
The books had thriller romantic comedies and scary..
None of the books seemed interesting to sharon but one particular book caught her eye...
It was ways to indentify whether ur in love...
Swayam was busy watching the football match on tv so there were very low chances that he would notice sharon..
Sharon slyly picked up the book and began reading it..
The first page said that if the guy cares for you he likes you...sharon thought of all the times swayam had taken care of her...
Then it said that the person you have just thought about you are attracted towards him
Then it said that if you find yourself checking him out you do like him
Sharon turned to look at swayam...she saw how cutely was he watching the match...how his expressions would change from happy to excited to frown to sad...
She was admiring him when she went to the morning incident she thought she had seen the most hottest creature on planet earth...she had never seen or met any guy so hot and cute...she wanted to just kiss him right out there...she snapped out of her dream world when the book fell from her hands...

SHARON POV :
Yea kaisi bakwaas book hai i dont like swayam...yea sab sirf isilye ho raha hai kyunki i stay with him bas...and look at him uske moh se lagta hai ki woh kisiko bhi like kar sakta hai...
But the way he looks at me i feel as if il melt right there...its as if he can see straight through me...
Oh god yea sab me kya soch rahi hoon...

Sharon got up and got her laptop and began doing her office work...stealing glances at swayam in between...

To be continued...

I hope youll like the chapter...youll r free to critisise...please do leave your likes and comments... 😳 😳
Awesome part...
Do update soon n thanks for da pm.. :)
Awesome part...
Do update soon n thanks for da pm.. :)
And yeah... Me first one to comment.. Yeah!! :D
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail