Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awesome update
M luving this story..really interesting
Nw dey r going to banglore..2month dey will be together..ek saath rahenge..
Update fast
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
really fantastic ff loving it.
read all the parts in one go
its really great that der r transfer to bangalore. really waiting for next update
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts
Nd they are realy sweet

Swayam is in love
Wow

Thanks 4 d pm
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice you update really fast
love the twist and to top it swayams excitement...
its gonna be fun😊
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
edited ma previous comment on page 4

res for the rest
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..!
nyc chapter
swaron going to stay together yayyy
swayam live-in haha 😆 😛
thanxx for the pm.upfate soon
VruShanite thumbnail
Hey thank you for all the likes and comments . Hope i have fullfilled your expectations...

CHAPTER 5

The next day swayam and sharon had to leave for bangalore...swayam and sharon reached the airport and checked into their flight...they reached bangalore and went directly to office...the office manager explained to them their jobs in bangalore and handed over to them their house keys...
Sharon swayam after all the formalities reached their guest house...the guest house was on a distance from the office so the office had provided them with a car as well...as they reached the guest house it was on the fourth floor of a building...
The moment they opened the door...
Sharon caught swayams hand tightly...swayam looked at her in surprise...her touch sent jingles throughout his body...
Swayam : Sharon kya hua...ru ok?
Sharon : Swayam please switch on the lights...please jaldi...bahut andhera hai yaha...
She had big fat pearls starting to form in her eyes...swayam chuckled looking at her...the diva who showed so much of attitude at work looked so cute when she was scared...he thought.
Swayam switched on the lights and what they saw left them stunned...
The guest house was not used since years so their was dust everywhere in the house...spider webs and stains on walls and the smell of unused furniture...
Sharon was red with anger...
Sharon : Swayam yea log hamare saath aise kaise kar sakte hai we work in their office and are not some daily paid labourers that we are getting such housing facilities...
Chalo abhi ke abhi office jaate hai aur unse baat karte hai iss baare me ...yea kya hai kon saaf karega yea sab...ek toh pehle unhone hume yaha transfer kar diya aur ab they r giving us such places to live in...chalo bas chalo tum...
As sharon turned to leave swayam caught her hand...look look hawa hawa...sharon turned around and gave him a what look..
Swayam : Ruko sharon listen to me...dekho abhi vapas office jaake there is no use bcz we r still interns we are not permanant employees aur koi bhi office interns ko itne acche se treat nahi karta...so why dont we just accept it and clear this mess ourselves rather than involving them...do u want to leave the job of such a renowned company...
Sharon nodded in negative...
Haaa toh chalo lets go shopping to the supermarket...buy stuff to clean the house...and start working...

They went to the supermarket bought the necessary stuff and went back home...
They started cleaning the house...sharon and swayam where cleaning the house...occasionally stealing glances at each other...laughing throwing dirty water on each other...
Sharon was standing on a stool trying to clean a stain on the wall when suddenly she lost balance and fell down...
Sharon : Aaahhh...ooouccchhh...
Swayam came running to where sharon wAs...
Swayam : Sharon...kya hua...ru ok???
Sharon Was into tears by that time and was sitting holding her legs...
Sharon (sobbing) : Haaa...woh...woh.. I was trying...to clean that stain..and then...then...i lost balance and fell down...
Swayam hugged sharon in the flow of the moment and she hugged him back...the hug was as if both of their lives depended on it...
Swayam : Shhh...stop crying...look i am here right...nothings gonna happen to you..
Sharon (still not breaking the hug) : Swayan i am really scared...ive never been away from parents for sucha long time...
Swayam : Shuush sharon...everything is gonna be fine...
Swayam was rubbing her back to calm her down...after a few mins swayam realised their position and backed out...
Swayam : Sorry...woh bas tumhe hurt dekhke...il go get the first aid...
Swayam went and got the first aid...he first applied a balm to the affected area blew on it and then plastered it with a bandage...he made her sit on the couch and completed the rest of the cleaning work...
Sharon was only staring at swayam all this while...she wasnt used to been taken care of and swayam made her feel different...
Swayam then ordered dinner..they had their dinner with sharon continuously staring at him and her stares making him uncomfortable...he thought he would melt then and there...

Swayam : Sharon lets go get some sleep waise bhi u need rest...
Sharon with swayams support came into her room..swayam made her lie on the bed and wished her a goodnight and went away to his room...
After swayam left sharon couldnt sleep...she kept stirring in her sleep...

Sharon POV :
What is going on in my head...why am i thinking about swayam...maybe bcz pehle kabhi kisine meri itni care nahi ki...jaise usne mujhe samjhaya ki hume office nahi jaana chahye...waise toh main kabhi kisi ka nahi sunti phir maine uski baat kyun maani...jaise usne mujhe hug kiya...ohhh god aise lag raha tha jaise ki im meant to be in that place...aise lag raha tha jaise kabhi woh hug khatam na ho...pata nahi why dis he back out...jaise usne mujhe aid kiya...khane ka intezaam kiya...woh meri itni care kyun kar raha hai...woh tiffin wale incident ke baad se kyun mera perspective change ho raha hai...from that time hes always on my mind...
As these thoughts occupied sharons mind sleep overtook her...

Swayam however couldnt sleep at all...he went to sharons room to check on her...she looked so cute while sleeping...

Swayam POV :
Thank god aaj sharon ko zyada chot nahi lagi...why...why did i hug her...sharon for the first time i have felt something so intense for u...for the first time i was scared...scared that what would i do if something major would have happened..what would i do if i lose you...i dont know if its love or no...but if it is then im surely in love with you...

Swayam stayed up all night in sharons room and as soon as it was dawn left for his room so that sharon wouldnt see him there...

To be continued...

Thank you for all the love and support...hope ul like the first stage of their love journey..please do leave ur likes and comments... 😳 😳
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..!!!
nyc update
loved swayams care towards sharon
ab saath rahenge toh pyaar bhi ho jayega dhere dhere
thanxx for the pm
update soon
Edited by taaD3yam - 9 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice
Love the care and concern towards Sharon...
keep going...👏😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update
nicely written...
Thanks for the pm...
Continue soon...'
Waiting to read how they will fall in love with each other