anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice start...update fast...cant wait... 😊
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Impressive start...πŸ‘
The intro of both was nice, Loved swayam and his mom's equation .. swaron meeting in the lift was sweet and well written,...
Do continue soon ,Really want to know how this story going to unfold...
and i hope it will be a nice time here...πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the pm...
Do update fast

Keechu❀️
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome start.
Swaron meet was nice.
I liked the lift part.
Swayam was so lost in Sharon.
Thanks for PM.
Update soon.
-Shivani

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start

Lovely

Update soon
Nd do pm me
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i know iam late
nice start of the story

we all know the story of 2 states i just wanna see wat extra you will put in to it

all the best

love *_*
Edited by ..EnIgMa28.. - 9 years ago
VruShanite thumbnail
Thank you everybody for the likes and comments. Im very grateful...here i go with the next chapter

CHAPTER 2

Swayam and sharon settled on the respective desks allocated to them...swayam had his desk right opposite sharons in the same cabinet. He couldnt help but thank his stars and jump in joy for being allocated such a place.
Sharon thought swayam was really weird from the time they had entered the lift and now in the cabinet swayam was only staring at her. Sharon had found it really weird.
Soon it was lunch time and swayams mom had given him a tiffin he looked at sharon from the corner of his eye and realised that she wasnt eating anything swayam decided to ask her.
Meanwhile sharon realised that she had left her house in the morning by shouting at her home and in a hurry had not got anything so she just kept her head on the desk and closed her eyes
Swayam came to sharon and tapped on her shoulder and sharon got up with a jerk

Swayam: Hey Sharon why ru not having your lunch?
Sharon: How is it any of your business..listen you just mind your own business and do not irritate me i have seen you behaving all the day and i want you to pleAse stop all this nonsense right away.
Swayam: Hey why are you gettin so hyped i just thought of asking you out of concern its ok if u dont wanna eat
Sharon ( who was really irritated now) : Yeah yea hyperness ki wajah se hi toh mom se jhagda hua hai and anyways Who ru to show all of this concern il have lunch or not is not ur problem and just stop showing all this rubbish concern and get lost.

Swayam did not say anything futher and just walked out from there. He understood that sharon had fought with her mom and didnt know what to do but somewhere his heart wanted her to be fine and have something for lunch so he thought of an idea..

He took his tiffin wrapped it in a paper and put a not over it saying 'TO SHARON' he put the tiffin in a bag and handed it over to the peon to give it to sharon

The peon went and gave the tiffin to sharon. Sharon opened the bag and saw the tiffin and the note.
Sharon got confused as to who must have sent her the tiffin and then thought that her mom must have sent the tiffin with ramu kaka since she did not have anything while leaving. She had a wide smile on her face and felt really sorry for how she behaved with her mom in the morning and thought of making it to her. She quickly eat the tiffin licking her fingers and went back to work.
Swayam on the other and was standing at a distance and observing sharon he was really happy that sharon had finally eaten something though he had given her his tiffin it was ok he would manage with it. The sight of she licking her fingers and eating had filled his tummy as well. He saw her child like behviour and just smiled and went back to work.

Sharon was going home from work and had decided to pick flowers and dessert for her mom while going back home. Sharon reached home and hugged her mom and gave her the flowers and ice cream and kissed her cheek.
Sharons mom was really confused with her behaviour but on the other hand was happy that her daughter was happy.
Sh mom : Kya baat hai iffice ka pehla din lagta hai bahut hi accha tha kya kya kiya aaj..
Sharon : Haaa bahut aacha tha mom aap ek min yaha baitho aur meri baat suno..

Mom im really sorry maine jaise aapse suanh baat ki i really didnt mean to say any of it im really sorry woh bas first day of work ke tension me maine bol diya aaapko. But jab aapne woh tiffin bheja na mere liye mujhe meri galti samaj me aa gayi thi ki maine aapke saath galat kiya aur aap meri kitni chinta karte ho.

Sharons mom didnt understand what was she trying to say..
Sharon mom : Beta par maine aapke liye koi tiffin nahi bheja tha aap kya bol rahe ho...

Sharon was shocked. Kya aapne woh tiffin nahi bheja toh phir kisne bheja..
Sh mom: kaunsa tiffin
Sharon: kuch nahi kuch nahi aap dinner lagao me fresh hoke aati hoon
Sharon was shocked she did not understand who gave her the tiffin...agar mom ne tiffin nahi bheja toh phir kisne bheja...

On the other hand swayam just reached home and was really hungry as he had not had anything since morning
Swayam: Mummmaaa jaldi khaana lagao mujhe bahut zyada bhuk lagi hai.
Sw mom: Kyun putar duphr ko lunch nahi kiya tune
Swayam : Nahi nahi lunch toh kiya mom bahut hi zyada accha tha afterall aapki haath ki taste hi aise hai ki me abhi dinner resist kar nahi paa raha hoon
Sw mom: Acchaa acchaa chal maska mat maar abhi bata aaj ka pehla din kaise tha

The question of pehla din bought back sharons thoughts to swayam
Swayam: Haaa acchaa tha mom...bahut accha tha ab me fresh hoke aata hoon

Swayam went to his room and laid down on the bed... He didnt understand what was he doing... Why was he doing...

Swayam POV:
Yea kya ho raha hai mujhe kyun me baar baar sharon ke hi baare me hi soch raha hoon... Aaj office me bhi maine usko apna tiffin de diya i mean me kya kar raha hoon yea...aise mujhe pehle kabhi feel nahi hua...kisi ke liye issse pehle maine aisa kuch nahi kiya phir sharon ke liye hi kyun...par jab usne woh tiffin khola uski woh smile and woh glint uske eyes me...the way she was licking her fingers and eating aise laga ki maine hi khana khaa liya ho...yea kya ho raha hai mujhe...

To be continued...

Thank you so much for the response and the love. Blessed. Thank you. 😳 😳
anjuvrushan thumbnail
I m loving it...update fast...
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update...!!
Loved it..
Swayam gave his tiffin to sharon...too cute
I hope swayam jaldi samaj jaye he is falling fo sharon..
Update the next part soon
Thanks for d pm...
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
hey
nyc update
aww syam ne apna tiffin sharon ko dediya
maza aayegi, jab shar ko pata chalega ki wo swAyam ka tiffin hai
update soon
waiting
thnxx for the pm
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.
Swayam was so lost in sharon.πŸ˜†
Sharon snapped at him, so sad.
Swayam so sweet of him, he given her , his tiffin without letting her know.
Update soon.
Thanks for PM.
-Shivani