Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Wlcm to IF :)
Nice prolouge...
Continue soon nd do pm me...
VruShanite thumbnail
Hey first of all i would like to thank everybody who has supported me and encouraged me to write this chapter. Im really overwhelmed by the kind of response and love u guys have shown towards me. Thank you very very much. So here goes the first chapter:

CHAPTER 1

IN SINGHANIA MANSION

A handsome faced chiseled body light brown eyed with silky soft brown hair was sleeping like a baby when the alarm clock rang its way to glory.
He got up and had a bath and went down for breakfast.
Breakfast in the shekawat house was a big deal it was almost the size and variety of food served at hogwarts.
Today was a very important day in his life...in SWAYAMs life..his life was going to take a professional turn and he couldnt wait to step into this new world.As he got down for breakfast swayams mom called him to have breakfast.
Swayam just smiled looking at the variety at his table...his family wont change his mom still thought of him as a child ...he was a child but a 22 year old handsome child..as he sat down his mom served him everything that was made.
Swayam : Maa itna khaunga toh aaj pehle din kaam kaise kar paunga aap na mujhe ek din khila khila ke kadoo bana doge phir na iss kadoo se koi ladki impress nahi hogi .
Swayams mom: arree putarji khayega nahi toh kaam karne ki takaat kaha se aayegi tere me aur jaha tak ladki ki baat hai me tere liye aise hatti katti punjabi ladki dhoungi na ki woh teri bhi sehaat sudhaar degi roz roz ghee khila ke...ladki ki chinta tu na kar betaji...
Swayams family was always very conservative regarding the women of their family and wanted a gharelu punjabi housewife for swayam who would adapt with their conditions and lifestyle.
When swayam heard his mom talk he just didnt say anything he finished his food hugged his mom and left work his first day of work. He was looking forward to his new life hoping for some change and magic to take place.

On the other hand at SWAMINATHAN household:

Sharon Swaminathan an ambitious strong headed short tempered and determined girl was pacing in her room .
She had woken up an hour before she usually wakes up and was getting ready for her first day of work. Sharon was a beautiful 22 year old girl who had greenish eyes and long slender figure she was the diva the mean girl the bitch not only in school but also in colg.
She had always got what she wanted she always wanted to be on the top and always was on the top and therefore she had to be the best on first day of work.
However this strong headed was completely different on the inside which only she knew but would never be open to anyone bcz she didnt want anybody to take advantage of her or make her weak.
So coming back sharon was pacing back and forth in her room she was shouting on top of her voice.
Sharon: Ramu kakaaa naaashta
Ramu kaka in sharons tension had burnt the toast and had got her an orange juice glass
Sharon took the the glass drank the juice and without eating the toast left for work when she heard her mom say sharon beta nashta karke jaa
Sharon in turn glared at her and said aap hi khao woh jala hua toast me khaa lungi office canteen me kuch.
Sharon fumed out of the house and left for her first day of work.

IN THE OFFICE:

Swayam entered the office building praying and hoping that the first day of work goes well
He entered the crowed lift and pressed the 3rd floor button and as the lift was about to close a girl entered the lift running and panting for breath
She stood ahead of swayam as there wasnt any space in the lift her floating brown curls were on swayams face
Since the time she had entered the lift swayam was lost he just kept looking at her without knowing that they had reached the 3rd floor
As the girl moved out of the lift she was pulled back with such a force that she went back and hit swayams chest. She looked back with anger blazing eyes at him whereas he was still dumb founded and staring at her. He was watching her intently whereas she saw his face his long sliky hair side partitioned whixh were almost coming till his eyes his perfect cheekbones and jawline,..his deep brown eyes through which she felt he could see straight at her soul. She blushed and realised that the hook of her purse was entangled with swayams watch bcz of which she was pulled back.
She then realised that she was sharon and sharon never lets herself so open to anybody she immediately freed herself from the tangle and pressed the 3rd floor button again as this mess had taken them to the 5th floor
As she moved out if the lift swayam came back to earth from his dream world and realised the situation
He blushed and thinking about that girl moved out of the lift

Swayams POV
What was that...what just happened in the lift..never in my life had i been so lost..who was she...she got out on the same floor..does that mean she also works out here...but she was beautiful..the way she was looking at me through those green big angry blazing eyes...they still reflected something more to me it was as if i could see right through her. She was so perfect her highlighted cheekbones her perfect curls and her figure...she looked so perfect with that skirt and tee. Her scent it was just intoxicating.
Swayam was walking inside the office with his thoughts and in the process was standing right in front of the office with confusing eyes staring at him
He quickly composed himself and made himself comfortable on the couch.
Swayam to himself: Kya kar raha tha tu dude chill control yourself its ur first day of work and ur lost in some random girl. Get a grip dude.
Mr.Sharma called the peon and instructed him to call all the newly joined interns in his cabin
Swayam entered the cabin to find 3 other people already standing there one guy and two girls which he guessed were also the new interns.
As swayam came and stood he realised that he was standing next to the same girl who he had encountered in the lift. He again got carried away to lift encounter and in her thoughts.
Mr.Sharma introduced the new interns to each other when swayam forwarded his hand to that girl.
Swayam : Hey im Swayam Singhania
Girl: Hey im Sharon...

To be continued...

I Hope i have fulfilled your expectations. Please ignore the mistakes and if ul like the chapter please like and leave your comments i love to read them.
Thank you 😊
3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good start and i like lift wala part thanks for the pm
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nyc start...swayam n his mom convo was really sweet nw waitng foe d nxt chp n start of swaron khatee meethi equation ...thanks foe d PM n update soon😊
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice keep writing liked ur lift wala scenerio...😊
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nyc start
lift wala part πŸ‘
update the nxt part soon
ShikhaAgrawal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4