wtng too see thr romance in ooty...
update asap
thnx fr pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Really really loved it...
I loved the sweetness of ur story...
Loved sharon here she was tooo naughty..
plzz continue soon...
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am loving this story more and more,
sweetness overloaded.
So finally they are going Ooty.
Looking forward to what happens next.
Update soon.
Thanks.
-Shivani
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its an amazing story
plz update it soon
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey where r u?
update soon
VruShanite thumbnail

SORRY...I know that i havent updated like in ages but my life took a professional turn...work got me busy and the story was left incomplete...but im BACK and will complete this story for sure...

RECAP : Swayam and Sharon are office colleagues from two different states who happen to fall in love and have decided to take a vacation off to ooty...will 2 states separate the two..read more to find out...

CHAPTER 12

While Swayam continued driving Sharon had her arms wrapped around Swayams and her head on his shoulder and after a while she dosed off to sleep. Swayam seeing his sleeping beauty stopped the car..unbuckled Sharon and picked her up and placed her on his lap on the drivers seat...he settled himslef wrapped her arms around his torso and placed her head comfortably on his chest for her to sleep and he continued driving with his bundle wrapped around him..

A few hours of driving and ooty was there...as ootys cold breeze hit sharon...she snuggled more to swayam and swayam kept his drive with a content smile on his lips...he wanted her to be with him forever..snuggled to him like she was now...he wanted to travel the world with her in his arms..

As they reached the hotel..swayam took up to the parking and switched off the car..resting his head back..he looked at sharon who seemed to be lost in her dreams with a smile on her lips..

She better be dreaming about me..he thought

He caressed her cheeks lovingly and kissed her forehead..

Baby...swayam shook sharon gently holding her shoulders...sharon only hmmed in response and snuggled deeper...

We have reached..look Ooty is waiting for you..Swayam spoke moving his hands through her hair...

Swayam please let me sleep..we dont have office tomorrow and i want to sleep for 14 hours..sharon mumbled in her sleepy voice..

Swayam chuckled hearing her response...

Baby we are not at home we are in Ooty look...i will let u sleep how much ever u want but first let us reach our hotel rooms atleast..come on now wake up fast...saying so swayam kissed her cheek and began tracing his hands from her hips to her midrift to her ribs and stopped...

Sharon opened her eyes with a start and started shaking with laughter as swayam had started tickling her..

Stop Stop Stop see i am wide awake now stop..sharon giggled away throwing her hands and feet in the air..

Once swayam stopped sharon straightened herself and realised their position..a blush crept upon her cheeks

Sw..Swayam how did i end up on your l..lap? She asked flushed..

Swayam looked at her blush and caressed her cheeks and kissed them..

I didnt want u to sleep uncomfortably on my shoulder ur head was moving and body was jerking whenever i applied the breaks...so i picked u up and made u sleep on me so that u can sleep well...i am sorry if u are uncomfortable...

Sharon looked at her boyfriend..what had she done to deserve a man like him she thought..she was just too lucky...

I am definately more comfortable sleeping like this...i love you..thank you...saying so she kissed his cheek making him pink as well...

Now are we gonna just have to stay in the car or we are going to the hotel as well...sharon asked

Yupp lets go...swayam replied opening the doors and they got down taking their luggage and heading for a checkin..

Yes we would like two rooms please...Swayam told the receptionist as sharon frowned listening to him...

Yes sure...your name please...the receptionist replied

Swa...Swayam was about to say when sharon interrupted..

We would like to book a room in the name of Mr and Mrs Swayam Singhania please...sharon said determined

Swayam took a 360 degree turn and looked at her face bewildered...whats wrong with her he thought...

Sharon simply nodded to him...and took the keys from the reception and dragged him to THEIR room..he mouth still wide open in shock and body still numb..

After reaching the room Sharon took the luggage from the bellboy..tipped him and locked the door..

She looked at Swayam who was still recovering from the shock...

She took his hands in hers and placed them over her waist...she put her hands around his neck and tiptoed and placed he rlips on his...

If swayam was shocked at first..his mind was now blown away...he couldnt decipher the sharon who was standing in front of him..she was bold and determined...

He came back to earth when he felt sharon move her lips against his...he held her waist firmly and pulled her more and began to respond to kiss...

Sharon took swayams lower lip between her teeth and gave it a bite which instigated and he took her lips and sucked them like it was their last...swayam moved his hands from her waist to her hips rubbed them a little and then moved them to her butt and placed it on them all the while sucking her away...

His actions earned a gasp from sharons mouth and he took the opportunity and thrust his tongue inside her...

A moan escaped sharons mouth as swayam continued to explore her mouth...

They broke off after a while panting for air..faces flushed...they might have kissed before but this was more than just a kiss...

Swayam cleared his throat and began...

I am sorry...i got carried away...i shouldnt have..sharon why did u cancel booking two rooms...

Sharon caught her breathe and responded...

Swayam its our first vacation together i dont want to spend it away from you...and whats the need of two rooms when we one...

Sharon but at home...i just dont want u to be uncomfortable with anything baby...ur comfort comes first and i dont want u to rush into...sharon sshhushed swayam by keeping a finger on his lips..

I know swayam that at home we sleep in two different rooms..but after this vacation thats not going to be needed im going to shift to ur room...swayam i trust u completely and i know that my comfort is what matters to u the most but trust me baby im the most comfortable with you and we both know our limits dont we and even if we cross them i have no regrets coz i know its u with whom im going to be till the end so now or later how does it matter...its time to take a step in our relationship...and plus i liked my new bed in the car so i thought of permanantly shifting to it...she giggled to lighten the mood...

She hugged him and rested her head on his chest and mumbled...

I trust you and i love you...

I love you too baby...i love you too...u have no idea how much...sharon u made me the luckiest man today..im so lucky to have you...to have you speak ur mind to me...i am soo happy seeing u comfortable with me...i promise Sharon i will never break ur trust...i will never let us break...i promise...saying so he hugged her back and kissed her hair...

Swayam...my legs are paining now standing like this...can we go sleep now...please...Sharon pouted..

Swayam chuckled kissed her pout and moved to their bags and took out their night clothes.

Here u go...you change here il go change in the bathroom...swayam strode off to the washroom..

They arranged the bed and laid down with swayam holding sharon in his arms and Sharon resting her head on his chest...

Sharon...swayam called out teasingly with mischief visible in his eyes...now that we are Mr and Mrs Singhania can we start thinking of a baby Singhania...

Sharon looked up and him and noticed his teasing and blushed...

First let this baby of mine grow up then we can think of another one...she said smacking his head...and if i wouldnt have said Mr and Mrs they wouldnt have let us stay in one room...so dont tease me...and her pout was back...

Swayam kissed her pout and they both drifted off to sleep listening to each others rhythmic heartbeats...hoping for a similar future...

PHEW!!!...This was my biggest update...please leave ur likes and comments as i will only update after a satisfied response...and please dont reserve ur comments...i hope ul like the update...love

PRECAP : Their vacation in Ooty and maybe some hot romance (only if i can dare to write it).

Edited by VruShanite - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally update :)
res
unres
Whow!!!
Finally Update is here n it was totally worth the wait!!!
Though i wanted an ever longer one as i want to keep reading, this was such an Amazing one!!!
Their Comfort, their Love, Their Innocence, Their Passion, u have written everything amazingly!!!
U gotta update this sooner coz we cant wait like this for longπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by VReSHna - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waaow ! Its updated !
Res
Unres

Such an awesome update ! πŸ‘

Wow ! Loved it !😳

Swayam and Sharon so comfortable with each other ! So nice

And ya I so love the swaron convos you pen down ! They are always calm and soothing ..and playful as well ! I truly love them !πŸ˜ƒ

So they are on a vacation to Ooty ..so waiting to read what'll come next

Like always a beautifully written chappy πŸ‘

As u said not to res cmmnts ..I unresd this one right away ! Next time won't res will directly cmmnt. OK ? 😳

I love reading long chappys so waiting for a long update again πŸ˜‰

Update Soon !!!

Love ,
Lavanya
Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally finally..
Thanks dear
It is worth waiting..

Swayam is sooo caring bf