Super awesome
Swaron 🤪 😳
Keep going
koms_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
smart & naughty Swayam
cute & blushing Sharon
both r super super cute. next update little quick plz and finally thankyou for pm
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls update w8tng for d nxt chp😊
VruShanite thumbnail
Hey people...i know im late im sorry...i had my exams and i just joined office so took some time to settle down...i hope ul understand and forgive me...

CHAPTER 11

Recap :

He made sharon play a lame gane and manipulatively won..sharon pouted...though it was lame for swayam sharon was completely into it...and she never lost...she pouted...
Ok fine what do i have to do? Sharon grumbled...
Swayam smirked and leaned forward...making sharon freeze again...he went near her lips and then turned towards her ears and whispered...
Come on a vacation with me...we are leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend...

Continued...
The next morning Swayam and sharon left for the weekend gateway...
Swayam had not told sharon the place where he was taking her...
Even after constant bickerings and persuasions of sharon... Swayam did not budge an inch...

Zidddi baccha...sharon muttered under her breathe...sitting beside swayam for almost an hour or two now and not knowing where they were headed to was not acceptable for her...

Sharon im no zidddi bacchaa...im your baccha...swayam came close to her and whispered she pushed him back and glared at him...

Not the right time to romance beta... He thought chuckled and continued driving...

Jab dekho tab bas romane karne ke bahane dhundta rehta hai...me yaha baithe baithe kitni bore ho rahi hoon uski koi fikar nahi hai isse..bas apna kaam hona chahye...sharon thought and huffed...

Suddenly an idea struck her...

She moved closer to swayam and encircled her arm around his...and kept her head on his shoulder...

He kissed her head and continued...

Sharon then lifted her head up and placed a kiss on his shoulder...and then on his collarbone...

Swayam shuddered and looked at her with ghost seen eyes...

What??? She muttered...Cant i even kiss my boyfriend now???

Swayam smiled and kissed her cheeks..sharon then went back to her orginal position..

Sharon then started running her hands on his abs...and placed small kissses on his nape...

While ger hands travelled from his chest to his abs to his side abdomen her kisses ranged from his collarbone to his nape to his neck and then on his jawline...

She was unstoppable and here swayam was loosing his control on the wheeel...he alone knew how he was controlling his desires to just take her down right there and then...

Swayam abruptly breaked and looked at sharon with a W*F expression...

Sharon what are u upto...pehle toh even if i used to come close to u...u used to be uncomfortable and today your love is overflowing for me...

Sharon who had turned red due to his sudden break application and confrontation looked at him with puppy dog eyes and then moved forward and kissed his cheeks and then tmhis nape..

Haaa aaj me thode alag mood me hoon u knw...i love my boyfriend so much so today i thgt we should take our relationship a step higher...she said her lips still on his neck...

Swayam still was in her trance..her breath her kisses her lips he was drowning...

Sharon but this place we are still on the road babe...u knew we have an entire weekend for us...we can take our relationship to whatever level u want then...swayam stanmered...

But where do we have the place to do all this swayam...she whispered in his ears and then kissed his earlobe...

Shaa..sharon...dont worry baby i have booked the best room for us in ooty...its gonna be so cold trust me i wont leave u even for a second...he blurted still feeling her breath and kisses on his ears...

Sharon smirked and straightened herself...ok lets go then...she said...

Swayam came out of his reverie and astonishingly looked at sharon...

Sharon you did all this so that i blurt out the place we are going to??? Swayam asked shocked and till dazed due to her plan execution...

Sharon bit her tongue and suppressed her laughter and looked at him with cute eyes and replied...

Swayam u know na i dont like to be kept in the dark...im sorry baby abhi chalo drive jaldi jaldi we have to reach...

Swayam smiled at her antics and started driving again...

Meri billi mujhise meow...just wait baccha let us reach ooty and then u see what am i going to do you...you are going to repent for what u have just done...swayam said flashing his wide smile..

Sharon just blushed and kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes thinking about the moments to come...

She dozed offf to sleep only to have swayam kiss her head and take her to their destination : OOTY

I am sorry for the late update really...hope ul like this chapter and await the rest...i willl try and update as ssoon as i can...

Please leave your likes and comments they encourage me a lot...thank you...:)

VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally update😃
res
unres
Ahhh... Niceee...
Even though i wanted Longer update, Much longer but then ya i m greedy!!!
u have to update fast...i cant wait to read more...
and about this update well it was superb...
Though sweet it was totally worth the wait😉
Edited by Ires011 - 9 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres
hahahaha..awesome update..swayam's reactions😆
smart sharon ha..😉
nw m more excited fr the next update..😛😉 fr the obvious reasons😛😃
so update fast
Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Finally u updated...but it ws smalk...i think lot of thing gonna happen in the nxt update..waiting fo it...naughty sharon llhav to pay for her actions...
.writtenletter. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
U need to UPDATE FAST! ITS SO GOOOD!
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really sweet

Sharon
Smart girl
Loved her antics

So they are going ooty