thanks for the pm..
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally i read all d chapters...:)
all d chptrs were amazng...
Swaron confession ws superb...
Aww swayam d lover boy...
He plan such a romantic brkfast fr sharon nd rose path...:)
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
VruShanite thumbnail
Hey thankoo everybody for all you love and support...

<font size="6">CHAPTER 10</font>

The office knew about swayam sharon being a couple so they didnt have to hide anything...till lunch swayam only kept on staring and sharon and sharon only blushed...

Swayam could see how sharon would twitch her nose at every file she saw..how she would move her fringe to the side when they came to her eyes...how when she caught him staring she would give a what look and then blush...soon it was lunch time..

Sharon was having her tiffin when swayam came to her desk and sat down beside her...

Couldnt you wait for me...i am also hungry na...swayam said..

Arree but what did i know that we were gonna have our tiffins together...and dont u have ur tiffin...sharon exclaimed..

I do but i wanted to eat with you...you know i am considerate towards my girlfriend i want to share everything with her...saying so he leaned forward...

Sharon noticed it and quickly took a spoon while he was leaning and put it in his mouth...

Here see even im considerate im sharing with you...she chuckled..

Swayam pouted...and they ate their tiffins feeding eachother...

Sharon we dont have anything sweet for dessert...kuch toh mitha chahye yaar...swayam smirked..

Yaaa actually swayam mujhe bhi chocolate yaa kuch toh chahye...sharon pouted.

Chocolate toh nahi hai mere paas par ek idea hai jisse hamari sweet craving khatam ho sakti hai...swayam smirked again.

Acchaaa bolo bolo jaldi jaldi...sharon jumped in excitement.

Haaa tum aankhe bandh toh karo...mein dikahta hoon...swayam said trying to suppress a laugh ...sharon poor kid was expecting a sweet treat...little did she know what treat was coming her way...sharon closed her eyes...

Swayam moved forward till he was about and inch away from sharon and blew on sharons face...

Swayam yea tum kya...and before sharon could complete he placed his lips on hers...it was only a peck and he quickly moved back...

Sharon was dazed...in those two seconds she thought she was in coma...swayam tried reading her face her dazed expression and her mouth still open...he chuckled and cleared his throat...

Sharon came out of her coma and colour rose to her cheeks and her face was flushed..she couldnt look at him she didnt know what to say...she was still looking down when swayam kissed her cheeks...the part which had become red due to the blush...

Swayam yea ye tum kya kar rahe ho...please hum log office me hai...she said still looking down her voice barely audible...

Sharon tum nahi janti ki tum mere saath iss waqt kya kar rahi hoon...this blush on ur cheeks and ur gloss smudged lips are very inviting...swayam whispered in her ears...and she shuddered...

Swayam please...she whispered back...

Suddenly she got up and put her hands on her hips...swayam also got up and looked at her in confusion...

She looked into his eyes and then quickly away and regained her attitude and said...chalo ho gaya...break khatam ho gaya...chalo laut jao abhi apne desk pe..jao...

Swayam looked at her in astonishment...he pouted and snaked his hand around sharons waist and pulled her closer...

Abhi toh office hai isilye tum bach gayi ho..ghar aao tum phir dekhte hai...swayam said as he smirked and went away to his desk...

Sharon sighed...she had to do it...not because she thought swayam and done anything wrong but for her own sanity... If she blushed anymore she was sure her cheeks would burst and if swayam kept looking at her the same way she would faint...

He didnt know what his peck had done to sharon she thgt her heart had come to her mouth...

After work they returned home and as soon as entered swayam closed the door behind him and tip toed behind sharon and hugged her...

Sharon jumped...swayam wont leave a chance she thgt...never does he forget what he says...she thgt of their conversation at kunch and the peck and blushed...

Swayam kissed her on her shoulder and she shuddered...she was definately falling weak and she didnt like it much...

Swayam please...sharon mumbled...

Maine kaha tha na office se toh tum bach nikli ab yaha there is nobody to save you...swayam whispered in her ears..

Sharon quickly freed herself and turned to swayam and said...swayam i am very hungry...

Itni jaldi kya hai sharon he said again catching her by her waist and nuzzling in her neck...kal toh chutti hai...

Sharon couldnt take it any futher she needed some time to let this proximity sink in otherwise even she wouldnt know when they would become parents...she blushed at that thgt she had to stop this...

She again freed herself and swayam let her go because there was another plan cooking in his mind...

Sharon prepared dinner and they had their dinner when swayam said that lets play a game...whoever wins the loser has to agree to whatever the winner says...

He myade sharon play a lame gane and manipulatively won..sharon pouted...though it was lame for swayam sharon was completely into it...and she never lost...she pouted...

Ok fine what do i have to do? Sharon grumbled...

Swayam smirked and leaned forward...making sharon freeze again...he went near her lips and then turned towards her ears and whispered...

Come on a vacation with me...we are leaving tomorrow morning for the weekend...

To be continued...

Thank you everybody for you response to every chapter...hope ul like this chapter..please leave your likes and comments...love 😳
Edited by VruShanite - 9 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
☺️
awesome update..loved it..
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
loved it..!!
blushy blushy..☺️
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Cute update..
Swayam ke vacation ke idea se my stomach did somersaults..
Looking forward to the next chappy..update soonn.. And thanks for the PM.. :)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This was so blushy blushy update...☺️
I loved the easiness of the story, the way u bringing up the story...πŸ‘
Thats really nice...
Aww desert was sooo sweet😳...i loved that part it was sweet more than romantic πŸ˜ƒ
They both r very easy couples now , and i think it will be more after the weekends...πŸ˜‰
I think u have stored something there for us...πŸ˜› nd i hope that will be a twist πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the pmπŸ€—
and u r improving after each updates in every ways,,πŸ‘πŸΌ

~Keechu
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Luvly update
Naughty swayam nd cute sharon...:))
Aww he kissed her...☺️
Nd now tkng her to vacation...
Wtng fr more romance