Users

Frequent Posters

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Confession 😲
Itni jaldi
But still it was too nice to read...
I loved the emotional side of both swayam and sharon...
now im expecting some romance ☺️
Update soon...waiting to read more ...it going interesting

~Keechu
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I read this whole ff in one go
Briliant work
Very interesting story
Nd beautiful confession😳
Update soon
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
CONFESSION WOW

amazing chp luved it yr

sharon's 1st hrtbrk n bcz of she chngd :-(

swayam's dad :-(

N both dnt wht to loose each otherB-)

swayam POV was awsum

u write very good :-) B-)
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow they confessed
to each other
Nice update
keep up...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Confession. πŸ₯³
I am happy dancing after this.
Both talked their heart out. πŸ˜ƒ
Loved it. 😊
Very well written. 😊
Update soon. 😊

ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally they confessed..😊
update was gud..liked it

VruShanite thumbnail
Hey thank you everybody for all of ur likes and comments...it very sweet of ul to take out ur time and comment...
I am about to start a new phase in sharon swayams life...hope it meets ur expectations...

<font size="6">CHAPTER 9</font>

Sharon swayam kept hugging each other for a while...feeling in each others presence...making their bodies familiar to each others touch...the past few hours had been really tough for them...

It was gonna take time for the new feeling..the new emotions...and the realtionship to develop and they were getting used to it...everything had happened in a blink of an eye...they had just met a month ago and they knew that this was the person they wanted to spend the rest of their lives with...

The person in front of them was the person they wanted to care for...to love...to get married to..to have a family...

After all you know when its right its right...

Sharon broke the hug...she wasnt used to being so close to anybody...she had to still used to the feeling of belonging to somebody of sharing her life with somebody...

But swayam was in no mood to break it...

Sharon : Swayam we still have to think about dinner...

Swayam : Sharon please just stay...please stay for some time...

Sharon hugged swayam back..

Sharon : Enough now...get up and decide what do u wanna have for dinner...

Swayam : Did i commit a mistake by commiting to someone unromantic...

Sharon (circling her hands around gis neck) : Mister romantic...ur late...now u have got stuck for the rest of ur life...beacuse there is no chance that i am gonna let u go so easily...

Swayam ( holding her by her waist and inching closer) : I exactly want the same thing that u never let go of me...and he leaned in...

Sharon ( pushed him back) : Pervert...waise kuch zyada hi open nahi ho rahe tum...enough now and tell me what do you want to eat...because your girlfriend is going to cook for you today...

Swayam (blushed on hearing your girlfriend) : Oh my god...am i dreaming...already uve started practicing for our future...not bad...

Sharon : Why i dont cook well or what???

Swayam : Arree baba...i am just kidding...but sharon why are you cooking today it was such an emotionally draining day...u also must be tired...lets just order something today...you can cook me whenever...i am yours forever now...

Sharon (blushed) : okay...

Swayam : Waise i didnt know that you know to blush also...i thought u only knew to get angry..

Sharon (blushed a little more) ; What do you mean i am always shouting on you:..

Swayam : No but you look the most beautiful when you blush and when u get angry...

Sharon : Did i just get into a relationship with a cube of cheese or a human...is it always gonna be so cheesy...

Swayam : You have chosen it yourself baby...

Sharon jumped on hearing baby and blushed a little more...
They had their dinner and were sitting on the couch and watching tv...
Sharon while watching tv dozed off on swayams shoulder,..
After a while swayam picked her up in his arms and carried her to her room...layed her on the bed and tucked he under the quilt...and kissed her forhead...

I really love you a lot sharon...and i promise to fill your life with happiness...i will never hurt you baby...you are my princess and you will be treated like one...you are the best thing happened to me and i will fulfill your every wish...
Whatever has happened in your past i will make u forget it like a bad dream...never will i let the same thing happen to you again...

He switched off the lights and retired to his bedroom..

Next morning when sharon woke up she found a something soft beneath her feet.,.the saw a path of rose petals going out of her room...and i note kept on her bedside table...
It read:
Beacause i will never let ur feet touch the ground...ur special and ur breakfast needs to be equally special..so come out fast..i am waiting for u...i miss you

Sharon blushed on reading it...she was loving the feeling of being in love and the feeling of being in a realtionship with swayam...she quickly got ready for office and followed the rose path...

The dinning table was covered with rose petals as well and the breakfast was laid...toast eggs sandwiches juices pancakes and two steaming cups of coffee...

When she saw this a lone tear escaped her eyes...her past relationship was never like that...thats when...

Swayam came and hugged her from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder..

He wished her good morning and kissed her cheek...and she only blushed...

They had their breakfast and went to work...

To be continued...

I know its short but my exams are on so please bear with me and Thank you everybody for your support ..it really encourages me to write more..hope u like this chapter..please leave your likes and comments..
😳
Edited by VruShanite - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Aww that was so sweet part...
Romantic swayam...πŸ˜‰
it was lovely...
Now i really started to wait for updates of this...
Thanks alot for the pm and keep updting and keep pm me πŸ˜†

~Keechu
ps: i know i have said i will unres after 19th but me here πŸ˜›
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
*Reserved*
Will unres soon..
*Unreserved*
Awesome chapter.. Do update soon and thanks for the PM.. :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 9 years ago
pooja123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Update soon
Best f luck for ur exams
Edited by pooja123456 - 9 years ago