Update soon!

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
I ll continue asap
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 10

Taani's POV

Dad's call had left me in daze, I didn't know what to do or say or anything! I was not able to react! And I know right now Rey would also be in a confused state. But I was no better. First I needed to clear my facts and then maybe I could tell him what I got to know.

I switched on the laptop, while the conversation kept on running in my head.

Few minutes back.

"Hi dad!"

"Hi beta."

"Dad you had called?"

"Yes. I have something important to tell you. I don't know if you'll understand it or not, I ll tell you."

My first reaction... well there wasn't any. Maybe I just couldn't get what he was trying to say.

"Okay, Taani, I have to got to know that our company has got involved in some illegal happenings-"

"WHAT?!" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. I mean how is this even possible? My dad employed all the employees only after a thorough background check, an interview and also he would ask the references which were given in the CVs. And then also?

"I don't know how, what, where, and when. I just know this. And I don't think the people doing these scams know that I know it. So please don't tell this to anyone as of now. I need you to do some work. Come on video chat right away."

"Okay okay bye."

Present.

I logged in and video called dad. I couldn't understand why would somebody do this? I mean why? Why would people want to get involved in all this? Is it that the salary they get cant satisfy the needs of these people? It is not that the salary is very less. Greed can make people do anything? God! The thought of it makes me feel disgusted. And plus if media gets to know anything, everything will be broken. Most importantly the reputation of my dad's company. Which I cant at all afford. Already we have lost many things, I don't want to loose anymore. I will help him find out who are these acquisitive people.

"Taani." I heard Rey knocking at my door. Abh yeh baki reh gaya tha! What will I tell him now?!

"Yes?!" I snapped, even though I didn't want to. I think he was taken aback, because the answer came late. Or else he was thinking too much. I don't know, because I hadn't opened the door also. Very rude of me but if I opened it then he would ask end number of questions and right now I didn't have time for that.

"Is everything fine?" he asked. Oh yes, he can ask questions even if I don't open the door. How stupid of me!

"Yes." I replied shortly.

"Sure?" he asked again.

Look, I don't want to lie to him but if he asks so many questions then do I have an option? I guess not.

"Yes Rey." I replied.

"Okay if you say so, anyway I am going home." He said.

I mentally thanked god for this, because right now dealing with anyone's questions was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Okay bye." I replied. I heard him getting down and closing the door.

"Taani?" Now dad was calling me.

"Yes?"

"Who was it?"

"Oh that was Rey, the one who talked to you. Anyway dad come to the point."

"Yes." He stopped.

I looked at him questioningly.

"Yes." He took a deep breath and continued, "So I don't know how but a huge amount of money just got lost from our company. I got to know that from the accountant. Further, when I looked into the matter I found out that some people are using our name and supplying some illegal goods to some other company. Those goods are worth of lakhs of rupees. More than that, ofcourse its obvious, then also, its someone from the company.

(Guys, if you think anything is unrealistic, then just ignore it, this is just a story πŸ˜›)

"Dad, I know that. The point is who is it?"

"That's what, you and I need to find out."

"Dad, I am not understanding who would have done this. I mean we trusted those employees so whole heartedly and they do this?"

"I know that Taani, but right now is not the time to think about all this, right now is the time to find out who it is, because right now if the media got to know about it then you know what will the consequences be." He explained. And I knew it. Right now focus was on stopping all this rather thinking why would somebody do this.

"Yes, I agree dad. But do you think who could do this?"

"Yes, I think of one person."

"Who?!" I asked curiously-eagerly.

"Rajveer Kandelwal."

"WHAT?!" I was shocked by the answer would be an understatement. I was flabbergasted. Why would he do something like this?! "Dad, I think you are wrong, why would he do this?! I mean he is our most loyal partner. And... and dad he is Swayam's dad! Why.. why would he do something like this?! No dad, no, he wouldn't do anything like this."

"See? We have trusted him so much. He has the highest chances of doing it! Taani beta, think about it, he is our patner? Right?" I nodded. "if he even takes some money, nobody is going to question anything. Because he is our partner." I nodded. "Not to forget he also has shares of our company. Again so no one will question him." I nodded again. "secondly, he can easily use our name because he is a part of our company." I nodded the third time, hoping that I don't become like those dolls who keep on nodding and falling. "See, everything works in his favour taani. What else do you want to prove that he is not the one?"

"But dad, there isn't any evidence. And plus there are so many share holders dad, they can also do it. How can you be so sure?" I defended uncle. I mean I know uncle cant stoop this low for money. Plus he already has enough money. I don't think he still needs tons and tons of it!

"Taani, I knew it, that's why, I checked his background profile thoroughly, again, and I have got to know something. I ll send you the mail. That information is very confidential. Very less people know about it. Well, almost nobody knows about it."

"Okay." I replied softly.

I was eager to know about him. I wanted to know what was wrong. I still couldn't believe that dad though Rajveer uncle did all this.

"Okay, now when you read the mail, read it in private. And please, beta don't disclose this information to anyone."

I just nodded as dad ended the call. The only thing that was confusing me was that what was so confidential that absolutely no one knew about it.

I waited for a few minutes, and when I didn't receive the mail, tiredness took over me, and when I went to sleep I don't know. I was very curious to know what was in the mail, but the whole travelling and visiting places and crying had really made me very tired. It was very eventful day and I just couldn't keep my eyes open. Then only my eyes opened in the morning, at around 7. I got ready, and checked if Sharon had returned or not. From yesterday morning I hadn't met her. She had gone to the other college with swayam and I don't know if she has returned also or not. I went inside her room and I saw her sleeping. I waked her up, as it was time for college.

"Sharon?!"

she just stretched her arms, and said, "Hi taani! good morning! Listen I am not coming today, I am very sleepy I came very late yesterday." She said in a very sleepy tone.

"Oho, kal kya hua tha ha?' I asked smirking.

She threw a pillow at me. I chuckled.

"Acha acha thik hai. Anyway, you HAVE to tell me what happened with you." I winked. She again threw a pillow at me. God! "Hehe, chal I ll go, bye!" I waved at her and leaved the room.

I went downstairs and stuffed some food in my mouth. And just when I was leaving, the doorbell rung, it was Rey.

"Hi!" he hugged me, from which I was kind out shocked. Okay not shocked, but kind of pleasurely suprised.

"Hii.." I replied.

"So where's Sharon?" he asked.

"Oh, she is not coming, she told she came very late yesterday night so she wants to sleep. I wonder what she was doing." I winked.

"Yeah, even I do." He too chuckled with me.

"So we'll go?" he asked.

"Ya okay." I smiled. we sat inside the car.

"Taani can I ask you something?"

"Yes, what?" though I knew what he was going to ask.

"What happened yesterday night?"

I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WOULD ASK THIS!

Though I didn't understand why I was getting so happy. I mean it was okay wasn't it?

"Oh that!"

"Yeah, that!" I chuckled.

I actually didn't know if I should tell this or not. I mean dad had told that I shouldn't tell this to anyone. But then I think I could trust him. I mean I know I just know him for 2 days or something, but I don't think he is like those untrustworthy people. I still pondered on do what. But... I didn't want to break the trust of my dad as well. Hence I just decided to not tell... as of now. When I think it's the right time I ll tell him.

"Um, nothing major-"

"Yeah that's why you said "WHAT?!""

I grinned. "Arre, nothing really, I mean just about dad's business. Nothing much. No worries."

I smiled. he just nodded, unconvinced. We reached the college and I had a free lecture and Rey went to meet swayam. Even I wanted to meet him but right now in my mind only one thing was going on, what did Swayam's Dad do? But I had already decided one thing, that was, whatever his dad did, mine and Swayam's equation is never going to change. We were, are and always be best friends!

I went in a desolated classroom and switched on my laptop, and checked for the mail. Dad had finally sent it to me. With curiosity overpowering me, I opened the mail.

"Rajveer Kandelwal is very well known now, but very few know his dark past, which he has erased from everybody's minds, by establishing a whole new picture in everybody's minds. He had a very bad past. He had very loving family, with a wife, his in laws and a soon to be born child. Everything was fine, and he was having a flawless life, with a perfect family, and enough money to satisfy the needs of his family. But how, when and what happened, he got involved in a scam, that led to him landing in jail. The company had filed a case against him, and he landed in jail. But somehow he got bail. After returning home, his wife divorced him saying that he wasn't good. She didn't want to live with a betrayal. Helplessly he divorced his wife, furthermore he couldn't even see his child being born. In fact, he hasn't even met his child for once. His love for kids made him adopt a boy when he was very young. The name is not known."

I was shocked! The past, the present, god! Everything was so confusing! Firstly, he got involved in a scam, even though he had everything. A family, a house, food to eat, no financial problems, basically a perfect life and then also? So there are possibilities that he may be involved in all this. Secondly, he adopted a child! And maybe that was swayam. Meaning, swayam was adopted!? and did swayam know about this? Does he know what his dad's past is? and that he is adopted? All this was getting too much to digest. I needed to find out everything. I just packed my things, and went home hoping that Sharon isn't home. I didn't attend any classes, just headed home. One thing was sure now, there was 100% chance that he is involved in the scam. I just hoped swayam isn't.

I reached home, and fortunately Sharon wasn't there, without wondering where she has I entered my room and saw something on the bed. It was gift. I opened it, there were chocolates, precisely, my favourite ones.

Maybe today you have stressed too much, I think you should eat these and rest. It ll help I think.

-your, Mr. Anjaan.

--

Hello peeps! Was that too much to digest in one update?

I think that was a long update though. I think so... I don't know... because I took good 3 hours to write it. It was like a 10th chapter treat! Anyway, hoped you liked it! Well sorry for no Taarey, but don't worry, there are so more updates are left! And from the next update, there will be a new thread! I am so excited! And one more thing, if you have any suggestions or confusions, feel free to scrap me/pm me!

Do hit like and do comment!

--coco-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ohh the joy of being the first one to comment πŸ˜ƒ *victory dance*

Anyways, coming to the update

SCAM !!!!!!!!!!
Swayam's Dad involved !!😲
Hope the Taayam friendship doesn't hit a rock .

So now Taani and her father need to be detectives , interesting😊

Do update soon 😊

Edited by --coco-- - 9 years ago
Res
This is time uys gonna be in lot. !!
Unres in 10mins.. :);)
Sorry di..like button has ditched me I guess. !!
And and ant update..
Amazing
Fantastic..
Previous 1 was a treat cause u could c him having feeling for Taani..the way he described a gal falling in love was beautiful..esp..that a gal cries in front of a boy wen she trusts him..
His care everything.. !!
I dunno..which chapter I'm talking..but ivr read it somewhere..
And then Rey and dad talks... 🀣..hilarious
Now to this 1..
Mr. Anjaan vapas..but swayam..evil ??
Confused !! πŸ˜•
Hope next update clear all confusions..tks for the pm. !!
Take care.. !
Update soon !
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What this was confusing part
What is going on and why :(
Who is this Mr. Anjaan Thanks for PM
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved a lot

Very entertaining

Keep smiling
shamanbk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Omg, Swayam's dad is the traitor
Rey must be Mr. Anjaan
Please update soon and pm me
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update
OMG swayam is adopted
waiting for next part
priya1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update ek dum mast aww taarey are sooo adorable haww swayam dad ek tha villain taani should tell rey thanku for pm and update soon
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!
Really nice..
Swayam is adopted??!!!
TaaRey small scene was nice...
Update asap