Finaaly they are friends...friends forever
And FYI...i am not liking this story
I am LOVING it
CONTINUE SOON
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update...
Taani wanted to go that place...but she was broken after going there...
Liked that rey calmed her down and they became frnds...
Update soon...
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awwsome upd
wow taarey r friends now
upd nxt prt soon
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nycc update...omg poor taani...how all those memories hit her back...was feeling soo sad for her...glad that rey was with her...and loved that their bond is getting stronger...update soon😃
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update
loved it
nicely written
cont soon
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 9

Rey's POV

I almost spent a day with her. And maybe, this was one of the days where I didn't care about anything. Nothing. I was just enjoying her smile, her chats, and what not. I wouldn't say I was lost in her, rather I would say, I enjoyed her company a lot. And I mean it. Somebody would think how can that be possible? The person whom you used to fight with till just 5 minutes before, how can you like her company? So fast? But I think those fights were also just for fun, it didn't mean that she and me were enemies. We were never! We were friends, okay not friends, I mean it has just been a day, but maybe a person whom I fought for no particular reason. Maybe because I liked irritating her, or love I could say.

In this one day, precisely, almost 2 days, I think I saw all the sides of this girl. And I mean it. ALL. I don't think even swayam and Sharon would have seen it. Okay okay, they would have, but not as fast as me.

I saw her fight, I saw her going red in anger, I saw her laugh, I saw her acting kiddish, and most important, I saw her cry. Not that I liked it. But when a girl cries in front of you, you know that she has accepted you as a friend, because no one ever cries with a stranger/enemy, or atleast I haven't seen.

Whenever a girl cries in front of somebody else, I think that's because you have faith and trust in that person. Furthermore, she also told me about her past. Most important part. She told me how her mother died. She took me to that place, or rather I took her. She broke down in front of me. I was speechless, I already had had the intuition that something was wrong with her. Her body language was saying everything. Her eyes clearly showed she wasn't ready to whatever is coming to her. And maybe she wasn't. Her rubbing her sleeves to her eyes, I saw everything. And perhaps she was thinking I didn't notice.

She was wrong. In the car, she also told me to park the car far away, from our destination and also told me not to ask any questions. Respecting her and the space she needed, I just nodded. But I hadn't thought that this would have happened. Something... something so extreme, so major. When I heard it, my first reaction... actually, I didn't have any, I was dumbstruck. Not in a good way ofcourse. I couldn't find any words. I just hugged her. Without saying a word I just hugged her. That was the only option I could think of. Half of the time not being with my parents, I knew how it felt. And that feeling wasn't what everyone would want to feel. Ofcourse not.

She didn't tell me how exactly her mother had died, but I also knew asking her about all that, that time wasn't exactly advisable. Not at all. But curiosity was overpowering me, nevertheless, I controlled the urge to ask, and instead started talking about something else, well not exactly, but whatever I told had made her laugh, so that was it. That was apt for the that time. And all this made us friends. she also told me that I was the only person, after Sharon and Swayam ofcourse, to know about her past. Like real real friends. And I was happy about that. Infact, to be honest, I was more than happy.

I looked at her face, she was sleeping peacefully, with a smile on her face, as if she hadn't faced anything, neither her mother's death, nor the feeling she had felt at the place. That's what I liked about her, whatever she may have faced, she never showed it, to anyone, which was partly bad, because you shouldn't surpress your feelings all the time, but I knew, atleast somebody would know about her problems. If not me, then either Sharon or swayam. I was sure. Moreover ofcourse it would take time for her to open up to me fully. And I understand that.

In a dilemma, whether I should wake her up and tell her that we had reached home, or should I pick her up. I kept pondering, and finally just thought to wake her up, though I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable by carrying her. I tried to wake her up two to three times but she seemed unaffected. I sighed in helplessness. It was quiet late, and even Sharon wasn't home, so I also had to open the door for her. Giving an one more try, I again tried waking her up, but she was in deep slumber, which made me somehow wonder that how can she feel so comfortable in the car? Nonetheless, not having another option, I got down from the car, unlocked the house door, went back to the car and carried her inside the house.

The closeness sent some tingling sensations in my stomach which I ignored. Which was weird. I placed her on the couch carefully. I took a pillow and placed it under her head. I went back and closed the door, and chose not to leave the house till Sharon comes. I glanced at her once again, she still had a smile on her face.

I sighed as I had nothing to do. bored, I switched on the T.V, and I was just randomly flipping through the channels when Taani's phone rang. It was her dad. Not knowing what to do, I just left it. But again her dad called, feeling awkward to pick it up, I again didn't pick up the call. But her dad didn't give up calling, he called till I finally had to pick it up.

Before I could say anything, her father started talking, "Taani! Finally, what happened, tum tumhara phone kyu nahi utha rahi ho? Kabse phone kar raha hu mein! I got so scared you know, baapre. Is there any problem? I mean kuch hua hai kya? Tumhe laga? Ya.. ya phir jhagda hua hai? Oh no! Sharon, ya ya, swayam? Taani?! Kuch to bolo? Ek minute, matlab tumahara gala beth gaya hai? You have soar throat? Taani! why don't you take care of yourself, ha? Kitni baar mana kiya hai, ice cream mat khao, chocolate mat khao, but you don't listen to me only. Tum doctor ke paas gayi? Nahi hi gayi hogi.. meine kitni baar bola hai..." And on he went, and I didn't bother to listen.

My god! Taani's father is so so so protective! How many questions does he ask?! I am so speechless, and waise bhi I cant tell anything, because her father is still speaking about some ice cream company, whose ice cream she shouldn't have. This is like CID, asking so many questions! I mean if my father would ask me soo many questions, I would have just cut the phone.

"Taani?! TAANI?" her father shouted from the other side. I jumped, and rubbed my ears.

"Yes, yes uncle, I mean sir, I mean Mr. Shekhawat. Wo, wo taani so rahi hai, to iske liye maine phone uthaya." I finally explained.

"Who is this? Where is taani?" he asked in a suspicious voice, as If asking if I had kidnapped her.

"Uncle, I mean Mr. Shekhawat, this Reyaansh Singhania, I am Taani's friend, and she is sleeping right beside me."

"Reyaansh, as in Rey? As in Ranvijay's son?"

"Yes, yes sir." I answered, thanking god, that he understood, otherwise he would have surely thought that I had kidnapped his daughter and would have landed up in the jail.

"And where is taani you say?" he asked again.

"shes just here, sleeping right beside me."

"Sleeping?" he asked.

I mean I don't get it, does he have any problem in understanding things? "Yes sir." I gritted my teeth.

"Beside you?" god!!

"Yes."

"Beside you?" he asked again, god!

"Ye... NO No sir, its not what you are thinking! I mean we are not "sleeping", I mean that me and taani did Mumbai darshan today and after doing that, she was tired so she slept in the car and I brought her home, and now she is sleeping on the couch, and I am sitting on the other couch on the far end, sir, I am nowhere closer to your daughter, sir." I said, while panicking, god he thinks something else!!!

"hmm, okay, when she wakes up please tell her to call me. Its been 24 hours since we talked so. And plus I have something to say. So tell her to call as soon as possible. Understand? its urgent."

"Yes, yes sir" i replied, while wondering what would be so urgent.

"And one more thing, I trust you, so don't call me sir, you can call me uncle." I imagined him smiling.

"Yes uncle!" I replied.

I Heaved a sigh of relief when I kept the phone down. God, the number of questions he asks. Its too much. But he is sweet too. Fortunately, as I kept the phone down, taani woke up and stretched her arms. And smiled at me. And then out of nowhere she jerked up,

"What are you doing here?!" she asked in half sleepy tone and half shocking tone.

"Hello and good morning miss ghajini, its 9pm and I had come here to drop you, remember we had gone to Mumbai Darshan or you forgot?!" I asked in a mocking tone.

"How can I forget it?" she said in a sullen tone. She remembered all the things which she told me didn't she?

"Oh hello! Dukhi aathma, shut up and get up. Oh, and your father had called, baapre the no. of questions he asks, like he is an officer or something." I said, while acting to wipe my sweat of the forehead, while changing the topic. She hit me playfully.

"What did he say?" and I explained everything he said, precisely and in detail. In brief his exact words. She started laughing hard. "He thought we were both "together?!"" "Yes he did! And then I explained that we are not! God! Where does he even get these kind of thoughts from?!" I too chuckled." oh and also he said he wants to tell you something important."

"anyway I ll call him, and you can go if you want to." I nodded. "I am here only." I replied as I didn't want to go. "okay, your wish." She said.

She got up, picked up her phone, and dialled her it to her father. "hello dad!..." and then off she went on and on talking and laughing, and then suddenly she became serious, "WHAT?!" she shouted. "Okay, okay, bye." She ended her call. "Kya hua? Why did you shout?!" "um, nothing, Rey, I have to go, sorry, bye." She said, while picking up her things and closed the door behind her before I could ask anything else.

--

NOTE:

Hello peeps! How are you all?! Okay, so I think I have a few things to say.

Firstly, I know my updates are very late, but I am seriously trying my best to update asap, but I am not getting enough time. (Don't you guys think there should be more hours in a day?) and I don't want to write something fast and just post for the sake of it, so I write the updates when I have ample of time, so that's why it gets late. And I apologize.

Secondly, maybe the update might get a little more late, cause my exams are starting soon, and I don't have much time. So again sorry.

Thirdly, I know as the updates are late, some people may loose interest in this SS, but I really don't want to discontinue it, so... I will give the updates asap. And if you loose interest then I think I ll discontinue it, but as of now, no I wont.

Fourthly, pop in any suggestions if you have! Feel free to scrap and PM me.

Fifthly, I think after the 10th chapter, I will make a new thread (I am so excited!⭐️), so stay tuned for that, as I am not sure as yet.

Lastly, hope you liked the update! Do hit like and comment!

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really awesome pov of rey, n taani dad awesome, love the whole update too much , try to update soon n best of luck 4 exams
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update
Very entertaining

Keep smiling
TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update

sorry for short comment but exams are coming nearer so gotta study
bbie