Word Count: 1

taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SaNa_sTaR

Chapter #4

Awesome chapter!
Rey's water and cockroach prank was hilarious! 🤣
Poor Taani screaming and jumping around everywhere!
Loving TaShaReYam bond <3
Taani's revenge on Rey 😈
What is Rishi hiding?...really wanna know!

Chapter #5

Superb part!
ShaReYam all so hooked up on their phones and Taani getting irritated 😆
Loved the truth and dare part <3
TaaRey fight again was so cute!
Who gave Taani that locket?

Chapter #6

Awesome update :)
Loved it <3
Awww...TaaRey became friends <3...and Rey shared his family problems with her
But they can never stop fighting, can they? 😆
Rey's mom was 'M'?
Really nicely written :)

Chapter #7

Great, TaaReylicious update! :D
Love how their bond is developing
Always love their cute little arguments :) <3
Waiting for next chapter

Update soon!!!!!!!!!

Firstly Thanks for commenting about all the chapter 🤗
And secondly thanks again 😃😆
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 8

Taani's POV

I completed my explanation about my Mr. Anjaan'. Each and every detail I told him, I really meant it. I really want my someone, to be like that. But, somewhere down, I know that it cant happen because one can never be perfect. Anyway, I hoped he was impressed by my description.

"You want to impress him?" my inner voice squeaked.

Ughhh!! "Ofcourse... ofcourse NOT, and excuse me, you inner voice, either you keep your thoughts to yourself or keep your mouth shut!" I mentally scolded it.

"Well, I wont choose anything." I imagined this non-existent thing winking. God! Like my, Myself' is also not with me!

Well coming back to the point, I hope he found it good, although I don't care what he thinks and even I have some standard! "Yeah, right!" the inner voice squeaked with sarcasm.

Is there anything to kill this inner voice? Any tonic which can just kill it? Probably not.

Rolling my eyes, ignoring the inner voice's stupid interference, I continued walking, with Rey. One thing now I can say is that, that more and more Rey and I open up to each other, the more he seems to be a nice person. I mean no one takes care if the pani puri is spicy or not. Only close ones do. I smiled at my own thoughts.

In my own dream world I didn't even hear Rey calling me. "Taani?! Taani?!" He called. "what happened? What are you thinking?" He asked.

"Nothing..."

"Okay, should we head towards the other destination? I mean its already a little late, and it would take a lot of time to reach home also, so.."

Oh yes! I totally forgotten about that, and maybe I want to forget about it all together, but I don't think I will ever be able to. Who can forget a life changing experience? A tragic moment. That time the world had seemed to stop, I was just standing there, still, like a statue. I didn't know what to! Moreover, I couldn't react, doing something was another question. I was shocked would be overly understatement, I was flabbergasted.

My eyes had already started to moisten, when Rey again called, "Taani? Should we go?" He asked again. I gave slight nod, and turned around, ignoring his gaze and continued walking.

"Taani?! Where are you going?!" I rolled my eyes, I was so sad here, but he surely knows how to always change my mood to irritated, I mean ofcourse I am going to the car, he only called me, didn't he?

"Look Rey, don't irritate me, I am in no mood to argue. Don't ask silly questions, please, I am already tired and then you ask me where you are going? Like really? I think that's common sense, which I don't think you have because I am going To the car ofcourse!"

"Finished?" he said, his arms across his chest. I looked at him blankly. What is he trying to say?! "No, I mean that if you have anything else to say then please go on, common sense and all, go on, because you see, the common sense you are talking about is what you don't have, because the car is this side, not that side." He said pointing towards the other direction, where actually the car was. Flustered, I walked to that direction, past him. I could actually hear him smirk.

We settled ourselves in the car, and he started driving us to the Gateway of India. While he kept driving, while my thoughts again drifted to that incident. An incident which would never be washed away from my memory. Again my eyes became moistened, with tears threatening to spill over, but I couldn't cry. I had to make myself firm. I had myself decided to go over there, then I had to become firm with myself. Morevover I didn't even want to cry in front of him.

I could feel his continuous glances on me, which was not at all helping me to control my tears. I looked out of the window, so he couldn't see my tearful eyes. Acting to rub my face, but wiping them with sleeves, and still he was just staring at me.

"Are you okay taani? I mean you seem lost, and your eyes-"

"Ya, ya I am fine, just so many thoughts in my mind, and my eyes? Whats wrong with them?" taking this as an opportunity, I acted I was rubbing them, but I wiped the small drops that were left, of my skin, and then turned to look at him. "Now is it fine?" I asked as if nothing was wrong.

"Yeah." He said, still looking unconvinced. I ignored him.

"Um, Rey?"

"Yes?"

"Could you stop like a few metres away? Please? Don't ask why." He first registered what I had said, but then he just nodded.

I told him to stop away from there, because if I went there, I knew I would breakdown, badly. And I didn't want that. And I appreciated that he wouldn't question me. Sometimes people do need space.

On parking the car away from the Gateway, he got down, while I still registered, that we had reached. And now I regretted it. I don't know why I came here, but I just did. But right now I am badly badly regretting it.

"Taani? don't you want to get down?" he asked.

"Ye... yes..." I said while opening the door. Getting down, I felt like I was walking down the memory lane, just that the memory was bad.

"Taani, seriously, are you fine?" he asked, with concern.

"Yes Rey." I replied sternly, so he wouldn't ask anymore questions. He was surprised by the reaction I gave, but surely the message was sent.

Eventhough I was small, the incident was still fresh in my mind. I remember each and every bit of it. Clearly. I was continuously gazing around, when the memories rushed in.

*~*

"Chalo beta. We have to go." My mother said, while I held her hand, back in middle of the road, pulling her back. "Nahi muma, only, five minutes, I want to sit. Please." I said pointing towards the sitting places around.

*~*

I glanced at the same road.

*~*

"Nahi beta, now its late, and see daddy Is also over there." She had said pointing to the other side. I frowned. "Ale my baby, come muma will carry you."

*~*

I smiled thinking how my mom used to always carry me when I used to be angry, or sad, and then always give me a chocolate.

*~*

Soon, my frown turned into a smile, when my dad carried me. "Mera chocolate?" I asked. My mom smiled. "I ll bring it." My dad said, while putting me down. I hugged my dad while he went to a near by shop to bring it.

*~*

I saw the same shop, still open.

*~*

Playing with handkerchief, I stood there holding my mom's hand. The sudden gush of wind, made my favourite handkerchief fly, on the road.

*~*

I looked over there, at the exact position where my handkerchief had fallen, my eyes tearful all over again.

*~*

"I ll bring it for you, stay here only okay?" my said. I nodded in reply. My mom went ahead, when out of nowhere a car came and crashed her. Right underneath.

*~*

"Maaa!" I cried.

"Taani?! Are you alright?" Rey asked, his eyes looked at me questionly, as well as with concern. Tears already running across my face, I couldn't help but hug him. And I knew I wasn't wrong when he responded back, with equal energy. I hugged him tightly, I felt good. I felt protected. "Taani what happened?" He asked, after breaking the hug.

"My mother passed away... here." Rey looked at me, equally broken. Without saying anything we both hugged each other. We were communicating with unspoken words, which were very well understood by both of us.

He wiped the Tears running down my cheeks, "Shhh" Calming me down, we both went to the nearby ice cream stall. Bringing 2 ice creams, and handing one to me, we both started eating it.

"Taani, why did you come here, bring the memories back?" he asked. And me I was finding the answer to the same question.

"I don't know, I think I just wanted to get over with it. Maybe." I sniffed. "But now, I really don't want to think about it." I said, while wiping the remaining tears away.

"Taani, please don't cry, okay? I don't like it. And rahi baat mom ki to Sharon is your second mother!" he said jokingly.

I chuckled.

"And see, if one friend cries, does the other one like it?"

"We are friends?" I asked, surprised that he said that!

"Ofcourse, we were today, but from now on-"

"What? We are friends forever?"

"Yeah. Waise bhi mere se dosti karne ke liye ladkiya marti hai"

"Okay, but look, I am not going to stop fighting ha. And please, mein "Marti" nahi hu" He chuckled.

"Thanks." I said. "For?" "For making me laugh and being with me, here." He only smiled, and hugged me again.

Now I really like him.

---

Hey guys! Seriously, A very BIG sorry! I am very late. Actually, I have joined an ISC college, and there we have a lot to study, so I am busy with that.

So the update is late.

Secondly, I am sorry if you aren't liking the story right now, I am really trying hard to make it more and more interesting.

Hope you liked the update, please give your honest feedback.

Do hit like and do comment longer, please.

And please if you have any suggestions, please scrap/pm me!

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update!
Totally loved it!!!
Taani's past was sad...
TaaRey hugged n became bffs!!! Yayyy!!!
Update asap
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it

Keep smiling
Vishu45 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc update
Taarey became bffs
Loved it
Update soon
yoyoaishwarya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome it's more intreasting n loving now, Taarey ,,,,,,,,,,,, atlast rey n taani in process of becoming Taarey m loving this , try to update soon
sirivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
loved it...
thanks for d pm😊
Mon_tr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superb update
u explain taanis situation very nicely
loved the update