TaaRey fighting awww so cute

Beautifully written
All the best for ur admission

Thanks for pm dear :)
_/\_
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update...though i love their fights but their friendship is also very nice...loved how frankly they were talking to each other...Update soonπŸ˜ƒ
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing update...
Taarey were so in each other that they didnt even notice swaron...nice...
Sharon's kasam part was too good...for a change they wont fight and become frnds...
Update soon...
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
Rey told her about his parents
She shared her life with him
Hope to see them calm ahead
Update soon
Thanks for the pm
umatejesh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome upds
Taarey fights r so cute n funny
N their friendship is so sweet
Aww took promise n blackmail taarey to stop fighting
Upd next part soon
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome part. loved it.
rey showed her full college. their cute banter was interesting.
sharon took promise from taarey that they will not fight.
bothe does not understand but they are opening to each other.
waiting for next part.😊
CrazyForAmar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Taarey nok jhok...amazing and cute
I m really loving thus story
Continue soon
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 7

Taani's POV

I told him how Sharon, Swayam and me had become such good friends in a short span of time. And I guess he admired it, the reaction on his face said it all. I hoped that though.

He was silent, I didn't say anything, hoping that maybe he'll start the conversation, and I think that he was waiting for me to speak, because this silence was never ending. Finally, I thought to break it. "So how did you and Sharon and Swayam become friends?" I asked, now, I need to know something about him. "Hmmm" He sighed. "Sharon and me were Chaddi buddies, and swayam ofcourse was as well. Sharon was the girl next door, with her temper rising anytime, you should know she needs something when she is overly sweet." I chuckled, "True." "And swayam, the total opposite, calmed, composed, knows what he wants, and the most understanding person ever. I think he knows me like the back of his hand. Sharon was my neighbour, but I met swayam through Rajveer uncle. I think he is the sweetest." I smiled. I totally agreed, I have met him, not many times, but enough to know his personality. He was very sweet to me as well. "Karan Uncle and my dad were very good friend. And me and Sharon would always be together, like somebody had applied fevi-stick on us." He smiled, remembering his old days, I guess. "And swayam, after me and Sharon grew very close, then entered swayam, and I don't know there was this bound. He was very easy to talk to, very easy to gel with. And then I got close to him, and the way Sharon had become jealous, my god! Everytime swayam would enter my house and her nose used to flare, turning red. I used to get so scared!" he said, while making weird faces. "Then?" I curiously asked. "Then what? Don't know when they became so good friends, and now they have started to fall each other." I nodded in agreement. "No but there is a correction" "What?" he raised his eyebrow. "They have already fallen for each other." I smirked. He chuckled, "Yes, ofcourse."

Again there was silence, "Its true, opposites attract" I said. "I don't agree, we can love someone who is just like us as well, not necessarily have to be opposite." "Well then, your choice." He nodded. I mentally thanked god that he didn't argue, warna dekh liti usse, huh.

"Okay so now lets go to the locker room? I ll show the locker room." I nodded, as we headed downstairs. He showed me the way to the locker room. "You aren't coming with me?" I asked, I was confused. He smirked. Now what was that for? "So you want me to come inside?" I nodded, I mean what is wrong in that? "Inside the girls locker room?" he said, coming closer and closer to me. And then It clicked to me, "Oh! So there is a girls and boys locker room! I didn't know that!" I said standing a little away. I doubt his intentions now. "You didn't know that?" Sarcasm was clearly felt. "Or you wanted me to really come?" He said, smirking, and coming towards me. God! Does this man have a problem in standing at his place? Keeps moving all the time! I again stood a little away. "Please, shut up, why would I want you to come? Go somewhere else and try all this, bye!" I stormed away. I seriously doubt his intentions.

Leaving the thoughts aside, I entered the locker room, checked my locker, it was cool. Even the locker room was superb! Looking around, keeping my belongings safely inside, I locked my locker and headed towards the canteen.

Rey's POV

I chuckled as she stormed out, god! Did she just think that I am going to do something to her? God! I couldn't stop myself from chuckling. I ignored her thoughts, and walked towards the canteen. I ordered a cold-drink, and sat in the chair. After a few minutes, I saw her coming in the canteen, and she came and sat next to me, "Oh my god! Are we friends?!" I said in the most dramatic way. She rolled her eyes, "Please okay, shut up, I mean we have pleadged to not fight, so yeah, today we are friends, but only for today!" She said. I chuckled. "Okay, waise bhi zindagi bhar tumse dosti karni kisko hai?" I said, while fixing my hair. "You know what, just leave, tumse na baat karna ka hi fayda nahi hai, I don't know whats the problem, you always start fighting with me huh." She said while getting up. Finally she leaving! Thank you god! "And yeah, yeh mat sochna mein jaa rahi hu, just going to give the order, tumhe itni asani se nahi chodne wali mein, samjhe?" I rolled my eyes, God I take my thank you back! Now god must have also rolled his eyes, I mean I can understand, its not easy to control someone like taani is it? Its like a difficult task! Bhagwan, mein aapka dard samaj sakta hu! The mind to mind conversation was over when Taani came, with a cup of coffee, and my cold-drink, and before I could say thank you, she said "No problem." Surprisingly, there wasn't any sarcasm, nor she meant to mock, her smile was genuine, and she said that without any other meaning to it. Well if being her friend would bring the sweet side in, then I would like to be friend all the time. Just a friend? Something inside my head squeaked. Yes JUST A FRIEND I answered sternly. Like seriously, my heart and mind should be on my side, but they aren't, instead they are confusing me even more. Bloody idiots. I hate you two! Hey! You cant hate us! We are the reason you are working , otherwise you would be dead till now, understand? My inner voices had suddenly awaken today. I huffed.

"What happened?" she asked, listening to my huff I guess. "Nothing." She just nodded, continuing drinking her coffee, while I was playing with straw in the cold drink. I didn't like it. The drink I mean. Leaving my eyes from the table, I looked at her, she was gulping down her coffee. "Hello? I really don't have the whole day, can you please drink this fast?" She said, pointing towards my drink. Not in a mood to argue, I just nodded. I drank it like a medicine, and wiped my lips. Eww! This is the worst thing I have ever had.

We paid the bill, though she didn't let me pay for her coffee, and were off to the class, afterall we cant bunk classes all the time. We entered the class room, seeing half of the class empty, taani's wasn't very happy about that. "Look, its normal." I said, reading her expressions. She ignored me and took a seat. I went and sat besides her. The sir entered and started the enormously boring lecture, god knows what he was saying. After like an hour, I thanked god that the class was over, and we headed towards the canteen. I know, half of the time we are eating than studying.

"I tried calling Sharon, she isn't picking up and swayam's phone is switched off." She said as we sat down. That's true, even I tried calling both of them a numerous times, but both were unreachable. "I know." She just shrugged her shoulders helplessly. "I think we should now go home, I mean I ll drop you home and then I ll go." I said. "Um, okay, you could stay as well, or no wait, I have an idea! Why would we go home when we can do many other things" she winked. Wait, what does she mean, I opened my mouth to speak, but she loves to cut people off! "See, you showed me around here, as in the college, right?" I nodded, "So now, how about you show me around Mumbai?" What?! "I mean, I have lived here, but I had left Mumbai long back. So I don't really remember much, so you can show me around. I mean not much, not a typical Mumbai Darshan, but something like, eating street food, sitting at Marine Drive and..." She stopped, suddenly her face gone sullen. "And...?" I asked. "And can we go to Gateway of India?" "Okay, and you already know almost everything! And you are telling you don't remember anything?" "Yeah. I don't and I don't want to also." She answered. "Meaning?" I asked curiously, she just gave me a weak smile, and shrugged. "nothing." She finished. I think, something must have happened, something major. Shrugging these thoughts, we headed towards the exit.

We first headed to marine drive. "Wow! The air here is, is something I can never forget!" she said while she opened her arms wide, and made a swift turn. I smiled. Everything was calm, except the sellers shouting, and the cars honking. The breeze was cool, making her hair and my hair fly. Neither of us were speaking anything, I guess she was enjoying the coming back to Mumbai and maybe cherishing her memories. Atleast I hoped so.

"Lets have pani puri!" She said, as she ran towards a nearby stall, and asked the vendor to give 2 plates, "Ek, ekdum thika banana aur dusra medium" she said. "Oh! Excuse me, its really spicy, are you mad?" I turned to the vendor, "Nahi, dono medium." "Why are you telling me what to do? Huh? I want to eat spicy na!" "I want to eat spicy na!" I said mimicking her, "Its too spicy, I said na you aren't eating spicy, so no, means no." I said sternly. She stamped her foot, "No, I ll eat spicy, uncle, thika please." "Okay, then when your tongue will be burnt then don't tell me!" "Why would I tell you?! I ll go and drink the sugar cane juice!" She pointed towards another larry. "Fine!" I said giving up. Here I am caring for her, and she dosent care also. God knows what ll happen. We started eating our pani puri, and at 4th bite, there were already tears coming out of her eyes. "Bola tha na! Bhaiya, abhi mitha dena." She didn't argue, but took the sweet one. After finishing it, we went towards the sugar cane vendor, and when he handed the glass to me, taani snatched it and gulped it down in one sip. I smirked, "I had told you!" "Please, its so much fun!" Ignoring her, I too drank my juice.

"So?" She asked, we were walking on the long stretch of marine drive. "So?" "I just cant believe that you don't have a girlfriend. And before you start making conclusions, I am not interested in you, not even a teeny meeny bit, understand?" I chuckled, "okay, and if you talk about relationships, aise toh there are so many girls I have dated, but none has lasted. So now I have given up finding people for me." I answered. "But why haven't they lasted?" she asked curiously, "Curious ha?" "For once, yes I am." "I know, I understand, my life is very interesting." I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, okay." I continued, "why didn't they last? Actually you know all the girls only wanted to date me because I was the popular guy, and I was rich. Infact I have heard many girls talking about it as well, like, they tell, why don't you catch Rey, he has money, shopping mein bhi kaam aayega, and plus expensive gifts!' I mean, I may have the tag, Casanova' but even I have a heart. and plus, they keep bugging me, Reyy, where are you? What are you doing?' and god knows what, I mean give me a break woman! You are my girlfriend, not my secretary, and honestly, even a secretary wont ask so many questions!" she chuckled, "But I totally agree with you! I mean even I have a life, I am not answerable to you all the time!" she said. "woah! A girl saying that?! I am surprised!" Honestly, I was, I mean I have never heard a girl talking so practically, atleast none my girlfriends. They never did. "Yeah so? All girls aren't like those type you are talking about." She said. I nodded. "So whats your story?" I asked, "I mean why don't you have one?" "Oh that! The same reason you told and plus I am waiting for someone, I mean not like, he will come on the horse, and take, ew! No! I mean, a person, who is good looking, smart, caring, gives me my space and a little, like really very little, possessive of me. I want a person like that. But I know, some or the other trait will be missing, I mean everything isn't perfect is it?" "Honestly taani, I am really impressed and thank ful that girls like you still exist!" "I know right, thanks!" she said, dramatically while flipping her hair. "Bus, bus, enough, don't fly too much." She rolled her eyes, "And one more thing! I call that person Mr. Anjaan."

---

Okay, so, extremely late. Sorry.

Hey guys! Back with the update, I know, I' have updated!πŸ˜†

Hehe, so anyway as I had told before, the updates will be longer but they will be updated a little more late, and I am extremely sorry for that.

And guys thank you for liking and commenting, and waiting as well. πŸ€—

And now to the update, see, in this update I put Taarey, I mean whole update is Taarey... So I hope you all liked it.

And a request, can you all please comment a little longer, please.

Do hit like and do comment, longer!

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
deepasubhash thumbnail
Wow awesum updt... Taareylacious updt. Luvd d whole updt. Spcly d locker room part. Hope mr.anjaan wil b rey. Their cute nok-jhoks are so cute. Waitng 4 nxt part. Thnx 4 pm
sneharjun92 thumbnail
awesome part. liked it.
full update of taarey.
rey attended class with taani.
they went for mumbai darshan. so cool...
they are opening to each other.
he told her about his girlfriends. she told him about her prince charming.
waiting for next part.😊