Taarey are too funny
By the way ..who gave the locket???
Very confusing
But loved taarey...
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice part. liked it.
taarey are behaving like whinning small kids. on every occassion they will start fight.
locket is not given by rey n sharon. who gave it.
i think it might be given by her dad.
waiting for next part.😊
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Nice update...
Taarey fights were cute...
This locket thing made curiosity...who gave it...
Update soon...
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 6

Taani's POV

We started taking a tour of the college. I was really impressed. I liked St. Louis. First he showed me the classes, small, which can fit maximum to 30 people. "So this is our class. Though all the lectures are boring, I like it." He winked. I just chuckled. He further showed me some classes, pretty much the same.

Next he took me to the rehersal hall. "And this my friend, is our favourite spot, The Rehearsal hall. Here we dance our hearts out, and portray all the feelings. This is where our hearts lie, or atleast my does" he smiled. "you know whenever I am angry, I come here, or I am sad, I would come here. Basically whenever I feel something this is the place you'll find me, telling you just in case, you need me" Again he winked. "Why would I need you?!" I asked, I mean why would I ask help from him from all people?! "Arre, it could be anything, you would want my help or whatever, I don't know, you know I said just in case for a reason" he sighed. "Look, before this turns into a fight, lets just cut the crap okay? Please, I am in no mood to fight." He continued. "Okay, fine, we wont fight, atleast today, because we have to be together the whole day!" I agreed, he was right after all, we cant keep fighting like cats and dogs all the time, we aren't small children! "Wait wait, what? The WHOLE day?!" He asked, stressing on Whole'. "Yes Rey, did you forget that Sharon and Swayam are the Cs and Acs? Today, Sharon told me, that they also have to go to some meeting in other college or stuff. I don't know, so yeah, the WHOLE day, you'll have the privilege to stay with me!" I gave him a look-you-are-so-lucky smile. "Privilege my foot, tum jesi Jhansi ki Rani ko sambhalna mere jaise seedhe saadhe ladke ka kaam nahi hai." He retorted. "Kya? Kya kaha tumne? Ha? Jhansi ki Rani? I am Jhansi ki Rani, and you a normal boy? You are not at all normal! You are abnormal, do you understa-"

"God, tum dono ko bhagwan bhi aake nahi rok sakta jhagadne se! once you are telling we ll not fight and the next minute you are fighting, very nice!" Said a voice, with enough sarcasm to send us the hint who it was, and as I thought Sharon and Swayam were standing there with their you-guys-are-hopeless face.

"Sharon please, this time it was he who started, okay? And by the way, you were listening to the whole conversation?" I asked, I was shocked because they were right besides us, and we didn't notice them. "Yes, we were right here the whole time." Swayam said, smirking. "But then how did we not notice you?!" Rey said, in an equally shocked voice. "May be because you both were too into each other." Now even Sharon had a smirk, wait I don't understand this, are they teasing me and Rey? I mean seriously?! These guys cant be serious! "You guys cant be serious!" Rey said in a hopeless tone.

Wait, now I am shocked about 3 things, one that they were standing here and we didn't notice them, second that they are teasing us and third that what I thought, and Rey said was the exact same. I don't know maybe I am overthinking. Like is he a mind reader or something?

"We were just kidding anyway, we just came here to say bye, as we are going for the meet. Okay, bye guys, and please don't fight. Please." Swayam said. "No wait, lets take a promise, you both wont fight, and if you break the promise, Rey I ll tell your parents to shift with you, and Taani, I ll tell uncle that you aren't taking care of yourself, and you know how protective he is. He will come running all the way from Delhi. So the choice is yours." Sharon said, with a smirk on her lips. "Sharon, this isn't fair okay, like he starts the fights, ALWAYS, its not me!" I whined. "I don't. and Sharon, me and my parents, Sharon this isn't fair! You know my equation with them don't you?!" Rey whined as well.

So basically from the way he was speaking, I could sense that he and his parents weren't at good terms. But still I would like to meet uncle and aunty. "I know, and I also know that, this is the only thing that's going to stop you both from fighting. And you guys haven't given me a an option." Partly she was true, but, but, partly she wasn't! she has many other ways to not make us fight! "And, tum dono ek dusre ki kasam khau that you both wont fight." She said. We all rolled our eyes including swayam. I mean seriously, kasam?! God! "Sharon, this is too much ha!" Swayam muttered. Oho! Lover boy against each other! "Yes! I mean seriously kasam?! God!" I was shocked. Again he repeated the same thing I just thought. I must be looking at him wide eyed with my jaw wide open because the next thing brought me back to reality, "Kya, aise kya dekh rahi ho?! I am not that handsome." He smirked. God this man surely manages to get on my nerves every time! "Dekha? We are still here and you both have already started talking which will surely turn into a fight. And swayam this is not too much. I mean look at them, kal se bacho jaise lade jaa rahe hai. I am fed up! And upar se you both are coming to my house today, I don't want anymore fights please!" Sharon said sternly.

"Okay fine. My Rey ki kasam khati hu, my usse jhadga nahi karungi!" I said, giving up. Anyway, winning, that to with Sharon is impossible. So I decided not to waste my time and just accept whatever she tells, even though it is silly. "Me too! I take taani's promise." He said "But conditions apply, ye kasam sirf aaj ke liye valid hai" he continued hurriedly. I chuckled. "I agree!" I pitched in. what? You don't expect me to not fight with him for 2 years! Sharon rolled her eyes. "Whatever guys, atleast one day we ll get rest. Anyway we are leaving, bye!" Swayam waved and they were gone.

"Look, I don't want to die so early, so please, don't fight with me." I said, as we exited the rehearsal hall and further continued the tour. "what you believe in all this kasam?!" He asked, as if he had done all that just for the sake of it. "Like not really, but just on the safer side." I explained. "Okay, okay, we wont fight, bus?" I smiled at him.

Rey's POV

"Okay, okay, we wont fight, bus?" I said, agreeing with her a little. She smiled widely at me, which, unexpectedly, gave me contentment. I was surprised, because that smile soothed my heart. I shrugged the feeling off, and we continued walking.

"So this is the canteen. Our favourite hangout place!" I smiled. She looked around, impressed. "everyone likes the canteen." I said, looking at her facial expressions. She smiled. We both sat down in the nearby table, and I ordered 2 coffees for us.

"if you don't mind can I ask you something?" she suddenly asked. "Sure, go ahead." I said, wondering which bombshell is she going to drop now. "I know it is very personal, but I couldn't help myself from asking, what did you mean by the equation with your parents?" I sighed. Today or tomorrow, she would have asked me. I thought just to tell her the truth, rather than talking round and round. If I wouldn't tell her she would come to know from Sharon or Swayam so its better I tell it myself rather then making it known to her from someone else. Though I never wanted to talk about this to anyone, I guess, I ll just tell her.

"Hey, it is okay, if you don't want to tell or something. I mean it may be something personal. I understand. Main bhi kya, I started asking you personal questions." I really appreciated the gesture, She is sweet. "Arre, no, no, its okay. I mean its fine. Its nothing that personal." I said. She nodded, waiting for me to continue. "First of all, I love my parents no matter what. But my parents, they are always busy with something or the other, and whenever we meet they have only one thing to say, "Rey what have you decided? What is your career?" I mean, I understand the importance of the career and everything, but is it so important that you don't talk about anything else? So that's why I also stay without my parents. I stay in another house and not with them. Because I just cant handle this 24*7. And they never seem to love me. Like always talking about studies and career and what not. Especially mom, yeh khaya? Wo kyaya? Yeh kiya? I know now I am all mature and now I should be all prepared for the challenges coming up in life yaddi yadda, but still. I want time. Which probably they don't understand or they understand but aren't ready to accept it. So basically" he sighed, "the problem is that, they don't love me. If they do, atleast I cant see it." I finally completed, "Arre re! tum kya senti ho gayi?! Yeh meri problem hai! Tumhare aankho mein aansu kyu hai? Dekho, if you ll cry like this, then I wont tell you anything ha." I said, wiping of the tears.

"Wo, kuch nahi, bus mum ki yaad aagayi." She smiled weakly. "Aur ha tum koi bhi problem mere saath share kar sakte ho! Samjhe?!" She suddenly was back to normal. I chuckled, "okay!" "Tum buran a mano to mein kuch bolu?" she asked. "Hey bhagvan! Dekho bolne se pehele mein kaise bolu ki mujhe bura lagega ki nhai?" she rolled her eyes, I chuckled, "Thik hai baba, bolo."

"You know, love is an intangible feeling Rey, and it is not shown, it is felt. And everyone has their own way of showing it. Like you and Sharon, both fight, but she cares for you, you and swayam, you both are best friends! Like that, you and your mom, your mom cares for you, she loves you, and that's she asks you do this and that, that's she asks you did you eat, and your dad loves you too, otherwise he wouldn't be so concerned about your career." She said, "And Rey you should appreciate that you have mother also." She gave a weak smile.

For once I agreed. She was right. I understand, but... she tried to help me. "Hmm, thanks for this." I smiled. "Arre baba, see today we are friends, right? So friendship mein no sorry and no thanks." She beamed. I chuckled, "Okay, okay. Now lets head to our next destination." She nodded as we got up. "ek minute!" She suddenly shouted, as all the students sitting in the canteen looked at us, "Kya hua?!" I asked, shocked. "Humne coffee nahi pi!" I heaved a sigh of relief, "Toh utne ke liye tandav koi karta hai?!" she gave me a cheeky smile. "Thik hai ruko I ll cancel the order." "okay!" she replied.

After cancelling the order, I came back. Next I took her to the terrace. Cool breeze ran through faces, as she spread her arms wide and made a swirl. "By the way, who is M?" She suddenly asked. "What?! Did you check my phone?!" I asked shocked. "Yes, I mean no, meaning, when yesterday I took the phone, I peeped in your phone and saw that you were talking to M. so I asked. Girlfriend hai kya?!" She grinned. "Arre! Tum meri gf ke piche kyu padi ho?! And nahi, wo meri mom thi!" She looked at me as if she has seen an alien. "Kya? Mom ka no. koi M ke naam se save karta hai?!" "Aree, meri marzi, mujhe jaise save karna ho!" "Par M?!" "Arre, tumhari kya problem hai?!" "okay, okay, lets cut it out, we really don't want to die so early." "Agreed."

After gazing at the view from top for sometime, I asked, as this was running in my mind since when. "How did you and Sharon become such good friends?" she came out of her trance and smiled. "After mom's death, I had stopped living my life. I had stopped socializing, that time Karan uncle and Dad were very good friends, so Karan uncle introduced me to Sharon, and slowly, we started meeting, often, the only one person I used to meet after muma's death. And then, Rajeev uncle told he has a son, Swayam, I never met him, but I talked to him through internet, and everything. We met only a year ago. But both them taught me how to live life, and supported me in my worst phase of life. Eventhough me and swayam had never met, he was very understanding, and sweet and supportive. Gradually, swayam and Sharon also became good friends." She explained. "Honestly, I am very lucky to have them."

--

Hope you all liked it.

Hit like and do comment!

Please read the note below.

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Yaay me first 😊
Nice update yr...
Taarey nd thr nvr endng fights were cute...
Hehe sharon's kasam bound dem to nt to fight...
Glad too see dat dey r opening up wid each other...
Update nxt part soon
Thnx fr pm
Edited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Important Note

Hey everyone! I am really sorry for the late updates, blame it on the internet and heat! Firstly it is so hot! And secondly when I had finished writing, and the internet chose to stop. *Stupid Internet*😡 But yesterday night, fortunately it started working, so here is the update! 😆

And thanks to all the people who liked and commented on the story! Thanks a lot! Sorry I couldnt thank each one of you individually, but thanks a lot! 🤗😃

Okay, now coming to the point.

All of you, I really want your honest opinion. Are you really liking this story? Please tell your honest answer.

Because, mystery and thrill is really not my forte, but then also, I tried writing this story, so please tell me if its not up to the mark. I am trying my best to make this story more gripping, but I don't think I am able to do it. So that's why, I added some humour, fights and much more which is on the way. And I am trying my best to make it more thrilling.

Thirdly, from now on the updates will be long, but they might not be regular, as now I am going to start my 11th, so I have to do a lot of stuff regarding the admissions. And if you all know the admission processes are long, so I may not get time to update the story, but whenever I ll get time, I ll surely update, So sorry about that.

Fourthly, I know many people are not liking that taarey are fighting, but they ll stop soon, hope you understand.

And lastly, if you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to scrap me! Your suggestions are always welcome.😃

And don't forget to tell if you are really liking the story or not. Please be honest.

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
skfirdous thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow amezing
loved it
TR always fights but soo cute
continue soon

i love this story
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
finally they r becoming friends
opening up to eachother
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update taarey are fighting lile tom and jerry and their thoughts are also same
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
lovely update..!!
they are becoming frnds
update soon..!!