Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys! Back with the update! Sorry for the late update. And thanks to all who liked and commented on the previous update! Thank you so much guys!🤗 And to be honest, I really don't know what have I just written, hoping that you all will like it. *Fingers crossed.*

Chapter 5

Taanis POV

After the whole prank-prank game, for the first time since I have come everyone is quiet and sitting silently. You must be wondering why, now that's not because everyone wants to rest, that's because everyone in this house is into their bloody phones!

God!!

I used to fantasize, living with my friends in a rented apartment and having unlimited fun, doing absolutely crazy stuff, and I didn't know looking blankly into the phones and typing continuously was called as crazy', until now!

Wow! I mean seriously, you have your friends right beside you, but these people want to use phones.

"Do you know how boring you guys are?!" I said, getting up and taking all the phones.

"Taani!" Sharon and Rey whined while swayam had a what-the-hell look.

Eventhough I am not interested in their life, I couldn't help but glimpse into their phones, Sharon and swayam were talking to each other though they were right next to each other, and I didn't care about, so I just kept the phone, but I couldn't overcome my curiousity, so I just took the phone and took one teeny meeny look into it. My face sure had disappointed face, because Rey had what happened look. Rey was chatting to someone called M'. that's how he had saved the number. M'. I mean who saves the no. like this. And now I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy, as if I care but still. I want to know! I mean what if it's a girl?! I just want to know so that I can tease him, not because something else.

There is something else, its not just curiosity Taani. My inner voice said. Shut up you bloody inner voice. I mentally scolded it.

"Guys please okay, we are actually living in the same apartment, and you all are randomly tapping your fingers on your phones?!" I said, not at all liking the boring attitude they are having.

"Taani, you and Sharon are staying together, not us." Swayam pointed out to rey and himself.

"Exactly, you guys don't even stay here, so please now lets do something! I am bored!"

"I agree, I am also bored, lets do something." Sharon agreed, oh my lovely friend!

"Okay, but what do you want to do?" Swayam asked.

"How about playing something... Um... truth and dare?" Rey pitched in.

"Awesome! Something is better than nothing!" I exclaimed. I actually liked the idea, atleast we ll do something!

"Okay, so I ll get a bottle!" Sharon got up and went to get the bottle.

She got the bottle and we all made a circle and sat down. Sharon spinned the bottle, and it landed on Rey and Swayam. Swayam asked, "Truth or dare?" "Who chooses truth, I choose dare!" Rey said, in a lot of bravado. Lets see what he does. "Okay, so... ya... you will do push ups, 10 push ups an-" "Only ten?! That's so easy bro, itna aasan hoga wo meine nahi socha tha." Even I was confused, why would swayam give such an easy dare, I mean it will be so easy for rey! "Rey, Rey, listen to me first. Let me complete, Sharon and Taani will sit on you and you'll do the the dare!" Swayam completed.

Ohh, that's proper, I mean only push ups, nah, not a swayam thing, there always has to be a twist. Rey was shocked, anyway he got up and went to and took his position. Me and Sharon and got up and sat on him. He started. It was really difficult for him. "1... 2... 3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10! Wow rey, you completed it!" Swayam said. To be honest even I was impressed.

"If today my back breaks, then you all will be responsible. Understand?! You guys weigh a ton!" Rey exclaimed annoyingly.

Actually I take my words back, I am not impressed.

"Excuse me who weighs a tonne?! Ha? Do you even know that 1000kgs equal to a tonne! So do you mean to say we weigh 1000kgs?!" I shot back, how can he say like that?!

"Taani calm down, he was just joking!" Sharon calmed me.

"No Sharon I am not joking, you are still thin, but look at her! I think all the weight was hers only."

"What do you mean I am fat?!" I asked in a challenging tone, indirectly signalling him to take his words back, while Sharon glared at him.

"Look, if you state it that way, then yes, I ll agree you are!"

"Rey shut up!" both Sharon and swayam shouted in unison.

Oh my lovely lovely friends, they are always there for me!

"Whatever, shall we continue." Rey said in attitude.

Ignoring him, Sharon spinned the bottle, and what I didn't want to happen, happened. The bottle was between me and Rey. I felt like smacking some one!

"So truth or dare?!" Rey asked, I could feel the tiny smirk on his lips.

"Even I choose truth"

"Ohh, umm... so do you have boyfriend?" he asked.

"Why do you want to know" now the smirk was on my lips.

"Excuse me? This is a game, and I can ask anything I want!"

"But you could ask anything else as well!" my smirk grew wider.

"I think this again is going convert into a fight" Swayam muttered to Sharon and I glared at him. As if I enjoy fighting with him!

"Ghosh, this is just a game! And I know you don't want to answer." He said in a challenging tone.

This guy surely knows how to cross the limits and how to make me angry!

"whatever, I don't have a boyfriend, neither will I do. But I find someone then I am always available, but not for you so sorry."

He gave a sarcastic chuckle and continued. " neither am I available for you!"

"whatever."

So now I am sure that the M' is a girl and is his girlfriend. Who keeps the girlfriend so secretive?!

We continued playing, and after an hour, we stopped and decided to sleep. We bid good bye to swayam and Rey, and headed towards our rooms.

"Hey Sharon, I didn't get a chance but really thanks for all the gifts, especially for the locket." I said.

"You're welcome and which locket are you talking about?"

"Arre the one with my initials, T.S., I really loved it."

"Um taani, actually, we didn't give any locket of that sort. I don't think neither did rey and swayam give."

"Oh." I was confused, if none of these people gave then who gave me that locket?

"Taani, don't worry, we ll figure it out tomorrow. Now you go and sleep, you need to wake up early, because tomorrow is the first day in college na! aren't you excited?"

"Oh yes! I totally forgot! I ll sleep. Good night."

"Good night." She smiled and went inside her room.

Though my sixth sense said that locket wasn't just another locket, but I chose to ignore it. Maybe it was given by Swayam, and he forgot to tell Sharon, and even write his name. Or there is a tiny possibility that it was from Rey. Whatever it is, I ll think about it tomorrow, right now, I ll go to sleep because tomorrow is my first day in the new college! I am so excited.

I switched off the light, set my alarm and slept.

The next day.

My alarm went off, right beside my ear, making me think that I had just faced an earthquake, my god! This alarm is so loud.

I got up, and went towards the bathroom, got ready in 10 minutes and today I decided to wear the locket. I wore it and went down. Sharon was already ready, and kaka had set the breakfast on the table. Sharon had already started to eat when I joined her.

"Oh hi! Good morning, I was going to come to your room now to call you. I thought you weren't awake yet." She smiled.

"Good morning! And no, taani shekhawat is always punctual!" I said.

She chuckled. We continued our breakfast in silence. After some time the doorbell rung.

I got up to open it. It was swayam and Rey. I think they actually go to their houses only to sleep, because since yesterday, they are here only.

"Hi Taani" Swayam hugged me.

"Good morning!" I greeted him back.

"Subah subah pata nahi kiska muh dekhna pada" Rey muttered, which fortunately I listened to.

"Kya? Kya kaha tumne?" I glared at him.

"Please guys, please don't fight in the morning, please!" Sharon begged.

"Okay, if you say so, but seriously you saw na he is the one who starts the fights always!" I explained.

"Please Taani. Abhi nahi." Swayam pulled me towards the table and made me sit.

"You guys complete your breakfast, we are waiting out." Rey said.

"Yeah, lets go." Swayam and Rey went.

Me and Sharon completed our breakfast, and headed towards Rey's car.

"Lets go!" Sharon exclaimed.

We reached the college, but as Sharon is the CS and Swayam the ACS, the VP had called them so they had to go. So Rey was going to show the me the college.

"dekho tumhari wajah se mein phas gaya!" Rey suddenly, exclaimed.

"Matlab, I didn't tell you to show me around! You only pitched in."

"That's because I wanted Sharon and Swayam to be."

"Ohh, chalo, you did something nice atleast!"

" Please okay... no but on a serious note, they really love each other but they ll never accept it.

"So you also think they are love birds right?!"

"Yes. But when will they realise?!"

"God knows, I guess soon."

"I hope too."

"Now will you show me around?!"

"Yes, lets go!"

"Oh by the way, I like your locket." He continued.

"Does this mean that you also haven't given the locket.?"

"No. But wait wait, you also mean?"

I explained the situation to him. "this is confusing." He said.

I nodded. I am confused myself.

---

Hope you liked it. Avoid any typos.

Hit like and do comment!

TR_MN_KR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
really wanna know who gifted taani the locket
thanx for pm
and update soon
anum_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res
amazing update
some one give taani locket
who's he ???
taarey always fight but its cute
update soon
Edited by anum_6 - 9 years ago
princess1926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome!!
So good!
Taani's secret admirer??!!
TaaRey fights are so cute!
Update asap
angelshah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it

who gift locket?

plz cont soon
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm update taarey nok jhok nice truth and dare game nice taani ko locket kis ne diya suspens hai i think nice next update soon..
priya1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update yaar ek dum mast awww taarey are soo cute hawww rey hamesha taani se ladta kyu rehta hai I don't like it at all hmmm whose this m .hawww taani ka secret obsessive admirer to nhi hai thank you for pm and update soon
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsme update

Loved it to the core

Keep smiling
happiness13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update dear
keep it up
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail