Loved it
Pls chap 1 pretty soon
Thanks for pm deae
All the best too
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you note
Hey guys! I am so happy with the response I have got! Seriously, all of you, thank you so much! 🤗
Seriously, I never thought I would get such a good response to this crappy concept. Thank you so much guys!
And I am sorry that I couldnt reply to all the comments, but seriously it means alot, So thank you very much. And I the character sketch is in the next post, do have a look.
Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
taarey_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Character sketch

Taani shekhawat - Career oriented girl, sweet and chirpy. Currently in delhi with her family, soon will be coming to Mumbai. Loves her father a lot, and her father has given her freedom to choose whatever career she wants. Lost her mother when she was small. (get to know more in the story.)

Reyaansh Singhania - The most popular dude in college, thinks that love and relationships are a waste of time. Loves his parents a lot, but dosent like when they keep on telling him to decide a career. They are very rich, so he doesnt feel the need to work. Loves dancing. A very good dancer. He has never met taani, but knows some things about her because Sharon and swayam talk a lot about her.

Swayam Kandelwal (sorry, couldn't get a better surname) - kind-hearted boy, waiting for his miss perfect to come into his life. Understands rey and helps him a lot. Has this secret crush on Sharon but has never told her, he thinks that she is his miss perfect. Loves taani a lot, as a friend. He is finding the truth about his past. The real truth. Knows taani since an year.

Sharon Raiprakash - Taani's and Rey's best friend, and swayam's more-than-just-a-friend. But she denies the fact that she likes swayam, she mis-takes it for care. Very happy that taani will come to Bombay. Knows taani since childhood.

Rishi shekhawat - taani's dad, loves and cares a lot about her. There are some hidden facts, that he doesn't want anyone to know.

Ranvijay singhania - Loves rey a lot, making him understand the importance of love and career in life.

Suhani Singhania - Rey's mom, Cares about Rey, same role as rey's dad.

Rajveer kandelwal - Swayam's dad, he has adopted swayam, but he doesn't know that swayam knows he is adopted, and is finding facts about the past.

Karan Raiprakash - Sharon's dad.

Edited by taarey_ria - 9 years ago
TR_lovebirds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting concept...
And nice character sketch...
Continue soon...
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice cs