Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Keechu--

Aww im loving this ff after each update..

Finally swayam ko pata chal gaya im loving it 😉
Waiting to read next part...update soon...i want to read next part now😳
Loved the hospital part aww she is so caring😳...but y she being so stubborn...😡
how much it will hurt swayam?😕
And the whole part was so sweetly written. i loved it...
and thanku so much for the pm and sorry too for being late😛
Update fast...

Keechu :)))

tanks

Word Count: 1

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: renu_vrushan

I love this ff
plz update next chapter
nd pm me plz... 😊

tanks dear
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Part 10

Swayam stood by the window unable to move ...

"Mr. I-KNOW-IT-ALL" kept ringing in his ears as he felt the floor slip from beneath him once again... Suddenly all the events happening since the beginning of their college session started coming back to him like a boomerang...he remembered what Sharon had talked about living her dream that day in the radio when they played basketball... he remembered how she talked about her happiness when they got drenched in rain while coming back from orphanage...

. How she was heartbroken when swayam has confessed that he loves someone...

. He joined all the dots and in an instant felt anger soaking into his body and he needed to vent it right away...

Without thinking for a second he went out of his room .. as he was about to bang on taani's door her found it open...

if it was another day he would have knocked the door before going in... but today he barged inside to find taani sleeping on her bed... he immediately went there gritting his teeth and pulled the duvet away from her body... Taani sat up on the bed with drowsy eyes ready to curse the life out of swayam for disturbing her sleep...

But before taani could say anything swayam directly looked into her eyes and asked...

"kabse????" hearing him taani was taken aback...

"aap pagal ho?? Wo bachpan se..." taani gritted her teeth...

Swayam took her hands and kept it on her head...

"mujhe pata hai wo mai hoon... I want to know kab se??? kab se pyaar karti hai Sharon mujhse???"

taani's face went pale ... she was about to take her hands away but swayam tightened his grip...

"for god sake taani... mujhe pata hai Sharon tere liye mujhse jyada important hai... par aisa karke wo khud bhi thik nahi hai... mere liye na sahi to apni best friend k liye to..."

before he could complete taani stopped him with tears brimming in her eyes...

"aap soch bhi kaise sakte ho ki aap mere liye important nahi ho..."taani asked as tears trickled down her cheeks and swayam looked away...

"aur kya sochu mai??? Tujhe sab kuch pata tha... tu dekh sakti thi mai takleef mein hoon... fir bhi you kept quiet..."He complained...

Taani wiped her tears "batao apko kya janna hai... mai sab bataungi..." She told with a determined face "sab kuch..."

Swayam sat on the bed folding his legs in front of taani preparing for a long night...

"haa... Sharon pyaar karti hai apse..."

Before taani could continue swayam gritted his teeth and asked...

"kabse????"

"mujhe yaad nahi hai bhai tab se..."

she looked down with guilt and swayam closed his eyes...

"tujhe kab pata chala???"

he made her look at him...

"hum tenth standard mein the aur aap twelfth mein... usne mujhe kuch kaha nahi but obviously mai Sharon ko janti hoon... isiliye mujhe pata chal gaya..."

Taani told him honestly...

"aur tujhe kab batayi????" he asked...

"college ke baad... wo bhi maine zabardasti bolne ko majboor kiya..."She again looked down...

"neeche maat dekh... meri taraf dekh ke baat kar..."swayam snapped at her...taani immediately looked up...

"itni acchi tarike se janti hai to bol kab se pyaar karti thi wo mujhse???"swayam frowned...

"almost seven years bhai...pehele shayad pasand the aap..fir dheere dheere..."swayam again didn't let her complete...

"great... and tune mujhe nahi bataya..."He laughed sarcastically and was about to get up but taani held his hand and forced him to sit back but swayam sulked and looked away...

"bhai pls... maine aapko nahi bataya kyunki tab aap sharon ko jante bhi nahi the and obviously aapko tab koi farak nahi parta na????" she tried to convince her brother who was angry at her...

"haa par uske baad??? Jab mai janne laga... jab tujhe pata chala I love her... tune fir bhi nahi batayi..."

"haa par aap thode weird ho naa..."

swayam immediately glared at her and taani corrected herself...

"mera matlab different ho... aap ko to ye sab pyaar commitment se problem hai... so maine nahi bataya... and jab mujhe pata chala aap bhi Sharon se pyaar karte ho to fir maine aapko nahi bataya uski ek reason ahi jo mai apko baad mein bataungi... Dekhiye aap pls mujhe maaf kardo..."

Swayam again looked away...

"plss bhai... I promise... in fact aap jake Sharon se kal baat karo... wo thodi pagal hai... agar firse ulta seedha kuch kiya to I promise I'll help you out... mujhe pata hai for kya karna chahiye... lekin wo mai baad mein bataungi..pehele aap baat karo...n I swear apke baat karne se pehele Sharon ko mai kuch nahi bolungi..." swayam nodded and got up...

"to maaf kiya na..."she asked like a kid and swayam nodded with a smile before going out...

Swayam came inside the college and directly went to the basket ball court to find rey dribbling the ball...

"taani aur Sharon kaha hai????" he asked rey...

Rey smirked at him...

"taani ne bataya kya hua... pehele tu ye bol..tujhe pata kasie chala ki wo larka tu hi hai..." rey asked him...

Swayam told him everything that happened and rey face palmed...

"I swear ye teri behen aur Sharon dono full cracked hai..." rey winked at swayam...

"accha??? Bolu jake taani ko ki mera ek friend hai jo use pyaar karne laga hai..."swayam smirked at rey and rey pretended that he didn't hear him... after all swayam would never need rey to speak up his feeling to him...

"batane se pehele make sure tut ere friend ka shradh ka menu decide kare... aur teri behen ke liye bail applicaction..."

As rey said swayam punched playfully on his stomach...

"class mein hai dono...maths..."

swayam and rey both rolled their eyes... Taania and Sharon were sitting in the classroom and the maths professor was writing some problem on the white board... Swayam came and stood at the door...

"may I come in sir..." He asked the professor... taani face palmed and Sharon looked at taani as a reflex...

"yeah come in..."he looked at the door to find swayam there...

"sir annual budget ke liye important meeting hai... so the ACS as in Sharon is needed there... so if you don't mind can you excuse her..."swayam said like an innocent kid and taani bit her lips to stop laughing loudly in the middle of the class...

"Sharon... you pls go with him..."the professor instructed her and she collected her stuffs and moved out...

"lekin meeting to humne kal kar li thi..." she walked behind swayam who was not at all looking at her...

"abandoned corridor... right now..." he ordered without looking at her...

"abandoned corridor??? Matlab koi kaam nahi ahia nd so I am genuinely not interested..."

She was about to turn around when swayam harshly caught hold of her elbow dragging her into the staircase of the corridor and locked the door...

"seedhe seedhe baat kar raha tha... sunai nahi deta tumhe... zabardasti bhi karni ati hai mujhe..."

for the first time Sharon could see his eyes red with anger...

"swayam... what's wrong with you... jane do mujhe yaha se..." Sharon tried not to look scared and was about to walk past him to the door when swayam flung her by her arms and pinned her to the wall...

"swayam what the hell is wrong with you..." Sharon started struggling under his grip...

"koi fayda nahi because today I am not letting you go..." he held her tightly so that she could not run out...

" swayam you can't force yourself on me like this..." She felt her breathes getting shallow with their proximity...

"shout..." Came the prompt reply from swayam...

Sharon looked at him in shock...

"kya hua?? Shout... shout for help..." Said swayam calmly...

"hum koi sun san sarak pe nahi hai... college ke beech mein hai... haa yaha zyada koi ata nahi hai par I am sure if you shout koi na koi sun lega... he aur she'll come n open the door and jab college authorities ko pata chalega ki tumhe mai zabardasti yaha le aya hoon and upar se I am misbehaving with you... forcing myself on you to I'll be punished... Shayad rustricate kar de... so shout..." swayam nuzzled into her neck and Sharon held swayam's shoulder fearing that her knees would give away soon... Swayam looked at her and made her look at him...

"kya hua??? Kyun nahi chilla rahi ho????" he asked her and Sharon looked away...

"let me guess... kyunki tum nahi chahti ho koi mere bare mein bura kahe... ki mai kisiki nazron mein gir jaun...and reason???? Well let me guess again... kyunki tum mujhse pyaar karti ho???" he smirked...

Sharon looked at him in shock...

" kya kaha tumne kal hospital mein??? Mr. I know it all???? Us din yahi...isi jagah pe baithke tumne bola tha that the guy you love wo bacche ki tarah behave karta hai n thinks himself to be mr.i know it all... jis din hum basket abll khel rahe the us din radio pe you said that you have lived your dream close to you... Us din barish mein hum ne jo share kiya... radio pe you again said tumne firse wo pal jiya... jis din maine kaha that I love someone us din tumne radio mein kaha that he has broken you..."

Swayam started of being angry but by the end cupped her cheeks and made her look at him...

"kyun kar rahe ho ye??? Khud ko bhi takleef de rahi ho aur mujhe bhi..."his voice was choking and tears threatening to fall... Sharon by now has started sobbing...

"pls... swayam mai peheli baar tumse kuch mang rahi hoon... pls mujhe akela chor do... pls..."she looked into his eyes and pleaded him... swayam felt his heart break again... but he didn't have the guts to say no to him... he left her cheeks and moved back opening the door and left without looking back...

Rey and taani came into the came into the canteen to find swayam sitting in the corner table with his head down on the table... Rey and taani looked at each other and rushed towards him... rey put his hand on his shoulder and swayam sat up looking at rey and taani... they could see his eyes had turned red...

"kya kaha usne???" taani asked him...

"to leave her alone..." Swayam said mechanically and rey looked at taani helplessly... Taani gestured rey to sit beside swayama nd sat on the opposite chair..

"okay...so its high time I let you know what's wrong with Sharon... since aapne pehele sabke samne bataya that you have fallen for the girl who speaks in the radio... Aur fir jab apko pata chala that she is Sharon only you confronted her... to use lagta hai ki apko Sharon se nahi uski awaz se pyaar hai... and agar Sharon bhai ko chance de to bhai Sharon mein usi RJ dhundega... and wo Sharon nahi hai... Sharon 2 ghante k liye apne aap ko badalke wo larki banti hai... to use lagta hai bhai agar us RJ ko Sharon mein dhundenge to nahi milgi use...and na milne par frustrated ho jayega..." after taani was done rey looked at taani in shock...

"aisa nahi hai... aur ye tum janti ho.. swayam confused tha... wo Sharon se pyaar karta tha but tab use lagta tha ki use RJ bhi pasand hai... god its complicated..."As taani found rey getting confused she spoke...

"array ye mujhe aur tumhe pata hai... us pagal ko nahi..."taani tried to make swayama nd rey understand... swayam was listening to them quietly... he then looked at rey and said.. "ek paper aur pen de..."

Rey was taken aback... "paper pen kaha se milega????" rey asked as if proud that he has come to college without paper n pen...

"shut up..." taani took out a copy , tore a paper and handed it to swayam along with a pen... Swayam started writing something on it and glared at taania nd rey before...

" dare you people peep in..."

He finished writing and folded the paper giving it to taani...

"I know tu nahi dekhegi ye... Sharon ko de dena... wo abhi tak hai abandoned corridor mein I am sure..." He smiled at her ...

Taani opened the door of the abandoned corridor to find Sharon sitting on the stairs as swayam suggested her... she sat beside her and gave her a tight side hug...

"pata hai???tere bhai ne kya kiya????" Sharon asked taani , her cheeks covered with tears...taani nodded...

"tujhe pata tha...to bataya kyun nahi subah????" she asked her...

"teri bhalai ke liye...ab wo sab chor...bhai ne ye bheja...read this... before you ask me mujhe nahi pata isme kya hai... I'm going okay... I'll call you in 10 minutes..."taani assured her and left... Sharon opened the letter with thudding heart anticipating what was there...

"Jaise ki tumhe pata hai... mai kabhi ye pyaar commitment pe believe nahi karta tha... logon ka ek natural conclusion ajata hai ki koi agar apnea as paas kisiko agar ek unsuccessful relationship ya fir ek unsuccessful marriage lead karte huye dekhta hai to uska kahyal aisa ho jata hai...

but mere saath aisa nahi hua... maine sab ko dekha hai happily settled... mom dad... maasi... sab ko... But mai aisa hi tha... Tumhe lagta hai na?? kit um mujhe bohut achi tarah se janti ho??? Galat ho tum Sharon... usdin jab maine kaha tha mai kisise pyaar karta hoon wo mai isiliye bola taaki tumhe farak pare... I wanted you to feel bad... taaki mai jaan payu tumhare dil mein kya hai...

And rahi baat us RJ ki... to haa... mai use pasand karta tha...infact karta hoona ur humesha karunga,... pata hai kyun kyun usne mereideals ko badal dala... usne mujhe Sharon se pyaar karne pe majboor kiya... Mujhe nahi pata tumhe kaise samjhaun... mere paas mere baat ko support karne k liye koi proof nahi hai...infact mai proof karna bhi nahi chahta kyunki mujhe pata hai mai sach bol raha hoon...

Mujhe pata hai wo RJ tum nahi ho... but tumhine usko naam diya... pehechan diya... tumne har raat 2 ghante k liye wo ban gayi jisne mujhe tumse pyaar karne par mazboor kiya... mujhe pata hai tum mujhse pyaar karti ho... par mujhpe varosa nahi hai... tumhe lagta hai I don't love you ... lagta hai I'll try to find the RJ in you...

Tumne mujhe badal diya... par badal ne ke baad fir se mujhe wohi pehele jaisa banne mein force kar rahi ho... to ye sirf meri nahi tumhari bhi haar hai... as a person... I know mai tumhe nahi janta utni achi tarike se... to kya hua??? I want to discover every little thing about if you give me a chance... If you accept me... but then I will never force you...

Yours swayam"

Sharon wiped her tears as she finished reading the letter...

LEAVE UR LIKES N COMMENTS...

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I wonder why you give so many shocks to us in this FF :o though I love it :3
:'( you know na I still hate you
Hats off to you two _/\_

Swayam finally joined the thread :o and realized Sharon love him only and confronted Taani and thankfully she told him :(
But I appreciate the way you wrote Swayam confronting Sharon he said something which made her mum and her eyes expressed it all
But she being in doubt :( again hurted both of them
Atleast taani and rey helped him

The best part is he din leave hope :') and send his words to her :'(
Eagerly waiting to know Sharon's reaction after reading the letter, he said everything honestly :')

Update kar :'(
Sooon
Thanks ^_^
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
...Shrisha... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
update soon
thanks for the pm
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh... I want More!!!! I Want More More More... Oh how i cant stop reading it... i so wish I could read more right now... U guys have to update FAST!!! Cant wait...
n Update k barae kya bolu!!!Ek he baat kitni baar bolu... Yar u guys are Amazing... As Always its Killer :)
So Well Potrayed!!!
Jus Superb!!! :)
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh man, am at loss of words every time you guys give an update. How do you manage to write and express everything so beautifully??. Bravo! Take a bow guys. You both are really talented⭐️👏
The entire update was amazing. How Swayam questioned Taani and how she told him everything. They have a very adorable bond😛. Loved how Swayam confronted Sharon. His replies and straightaway coming to the point without beating around the bush. Taarey helping him outta the situation was also sweet and comforting.

Most importantly, I loved the letter Swayam wrote to Sharon. It truly came from his heart. He really loves that girl beyond comparison. Hope she is willing to give them a chance.

Thanks for the pm. And pleaaassseee update sooon. All your FFs are so amazing that, it is almost impossible to wait. So please do it soon...
ritz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finallyy swayam came to know tht sharon loves him nd he also confronted her😊
d update wss soo gud
Why did u end thr😭 i want to read more
Plss update soon

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

I'm so happy finally my fav ff was updated..!
coming to chap 10..
the way you made swayam realize.."Mr. I-KNOW-IT-ALL" is awesome..
The bro- sis convo of tani and swayam was vry natural n apt..fr situation...
the corridor scene was beatifully penned down...
all the emotions were believable...
i was sad that sharon was spacing herself frm swayam...
but at the end the letter still gives a hope...a pretty good hope...
i loved swayam's explanation of the difference between sharon and RJ sharon...

i knw i'm super late to unres ...but i hope it's before u update the nxt..
cheers..!!...to the wonderful writers of this ff...

Edited by lavanyalaa0 - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
such a awesome update
omg finally swayam knows she loves him n he too
loved bro-sis convo
god the letter was so beautiful
simply apne dil ki baat kehdi swayam ne ab bas sharon mann jaye
awesome update dear