sharon hearing swayam through the phn
this story is getting interesting
i cant wait to read further
i hope i ve compensated for not commenting for so long
the poems you guys write are really awesome
i particularly love the rj part
in each update
update nxt part soon and do pm me

its okay dear.. u made it up by such a lovely n detailed comment!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Vani20

Finally Swayam got to know it's Sharon..

But Poor he, Sharon rejected him.
Why is she denying her feelings.??
Swayam is so heartbroken..
Taani is such a sweet sister and friend too.
Update soon.

thanks yaa shivani!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 9

A couple of week has passed ... Their life was exactly the same in college with the only difference being swayam... he has stopped listening to the radio show and in college he used to stay away from Sharon... Sharon didn't feel bad at all.. she wanted swayam to be away from her... she knew for sure that swayam after some time will get perfectly normal ...

It was just another day in college and swayam and Sharon were sitting in the projector room working on the annual budget... swayam was concentrating on the work as he didn't want Sharon to feel unnecessarily uncomfortable...

After sometime he stood up to go to the corner of the room towards the water filter to get a glass of water... He leaned onto the window drinking water from the plastic glass...

Some of the students were playing cricket in the field just outside the room and the ball came and hit the glass window on which swayam was leaning on... The glass immediately broke but there was less sound because swayam's pressure was on the glass.. the broken glass pieces pierced into swayam's arm and he hissed in pain... He closed his eyes in pain but didn't make a single noise... Without any further words he walked out of the room stunning Sharon...

"itna irresponsible kaise ho sakte ho??? Kaam adha chor ke ja rahe ho???" Sharon called out to him as he was about to go out... swayam stopped in his tracks and turned to look at Sharon... sharon's eye fell on swayam's hand.. his shirt was soaked with blood... She felt her heart sink in her chest as she rushed towards him in a trance...

"kya hua???? Khoon nikal raha hai???? are you okay????" she got fidgety seeing swayam in pain... Swayam was amazed to see something in her eyes... her eyes showed concern...

"umm.. relax... wo window ka kanch toot gaya.. don't worry... Mai abhi medical room se ata hoon..." he said trying to hide the pain gushing in his arms...

"mediacl room???? Chup chap shirt utaro..." Sharon ordered him... Swayam was shocked and taken aback...

"kya???" he literally shouted on her face...

"kya??? Neeche hai na t shirt?? To over shirt utarne mein kya problem hai????" she asked in irritation totally not caring that her words were showing her love for him... Swayam knew it was pointless arguing with this girl so he quickly removed his shirt... Sharon saw just above the elbow the skin was cut and some glasses were pierced in... she flinched seeing it...

"don't worry..." before swayam could complete Sharon interrupted...

"rumaal nikalo..." swayam took out his hankerchief from his pocket ...

"ab use halke se would pe rakho ... blood rukega... pressure mat dena varna kanch aur andar chala jayega..." Sharon instructed him and swayam quietly did what she said...

"ab chalo mere saath.. taani and rey is in a meeting... ayr tumhare baaki friends bhi college nahi hai... so you are coming with me to the hospital..." She told him and started to pack her stuff quickly...

"hospital??? Tum pagal ho?? Medical room mein jake thik hojayega..itni si baat pe..." Sharon didn't let him complete again and pulled him out of the room and eventually out of the college... Swayam didn't want to create a scene so just preferred to keep mum...

Swayam and Sharon were sitting in the doctor's chamber as the doctor was treating his hand...

"don't worry... dard nahi hoga...anesthesia diya hai na... thik ho jayega..." Sharon kept uttering trying to convince herself more than swayam while swayam gave her an amused smile and the doctor tried hard to control his laughter... After his wounds were bandaged the doctor started writing the prescription...

He looked at swayam and spoke...

"dard rahega but thode dino mein it will be healed... par apko next 2 weeks mein har alternate day ek bar chamber ana parega wounds dress karne k liye..." Before swayam could nod at the doctor's word Sharon spoke up...

"mai apko gurantee de rahi hoon... ye nahi ayega..." With that Sharon took out her phone and swayam literally face palmed... Sharon gave a number to the doctor...

"ye uski ma ka number hai.. aap unhe bata dijiyega.. fir she'll send him...mai bolne jau to ye chir jayega..." she said and the doctor smiled...

"and medicines ???" the doctor asked her...

"mujhe bata dijiye kaunsa kab leni hai... I'll inform his sister..." the doctor smiled looking at swayam who returned him an embarrassing smile...

As they came out of the chamber swayam looked at him...

"Sharon.. tum prescription mujhe de do.. taani ko batane ki zarurath nahi hai... I'll handle..." he hoped Sharon would listen to him...

"pata hai mujhe how much you can handle... sara medicine ulta loge... So don't try to be MR . I -know-it-all ... Mai taani ko bol dungi..." Swayam sighed and followed him out of the hospital...

swayam went back home and Sharon met taani in the college to make her understand about the medicines...

Sharon was sitting there in the radio room waiting for her show to go on air in the next few minutes... she tried to stay ignorant but in these last two weeks she has seen swayam change a bit... and she knew she has immensely hurt swayam .. she just didn't know what to do.. she is so sure of the fact that what swayam thinks to be love is nothing but an infatuation... like many other people who loves her show he too fell for what she says and not with her... but she felt bad when she sees swayam staring at her and quickly looks away when she looks at him... she felt really guilty at times...

Her reverie was broken as she found the executive manager showing her thumbs up indicating that she is on air...

"hello Mumbai..." she said it in an instinct...

"so mai fir agayi hoon apke saath ye 2 hours spend karne k liye... I really hope aap sab ka din accha gaya ho...

Aaj hum baat karte hai expectations ke...kisiko jaan buchke takleef deni ki... Par kabhi kabhi humare control mein nahi hota zindegi...haina??? Hum na chahate huye bhi kisiko apne se door karte hai... hum na chahte huye bhi kisiko apna lete hai... hum dekhte hai that person is not happy... Or should I say that the person can be more happy if I do something for him or her... but hum nahi kar pate hai.. kyunki usko khushi deni ki kimaat humari khud ki khushi hai... humein pata hota hai ki kuch der baad wo thik ho jayega... par wo kuch der ane tak use jo takleef hota hai wo humein bhi chot pohuchate hai... par wohi.. nothing is in our hands... and even if things are in our hands... we don't want to compromise our happiness...

And that's what makes human species the most selfish... Hum kisise kitna bhi pyaar kar le... but apni khushi se age uske bare mein sochna bohut difficult hai... kyunki humare paas dimaag hai... and dimaag hai isiliye daar bhi hai... dil tootne ka dar.. sapne tootne ka daar... Kisiko apnane ke baad agar wo change ho jaye to fir hum apne aap ko sambhal nahi payenge... iss baat ka daar..."

As she said she could feel her cheeks turning wet with tears...

Her show was about to end after two hours of songs and heart warming talks...

"so jaane ka time agaya hai... last few lines from my diary...

The wind blew on my face forcing me to close my eyes

Hours passed by , time flew by...

I opened my eyes to find your mild smile...

Your eyes were shinning brown and clear...

But your wrists were stained as the red flew near...

Your face was happy... your eyes showed pain...

You kept on smiling but all in vain...

I know I am the reason behind your tears

Trickling down in the darkness of night

Friends be the rain... feelings be fear...

I am the drizzle burning your sight...

You are the storm raging in my heart..

For your own good I'm forced to keep you apart..

As you will walk through the fog trying to see...

You will have to quit your bad habit , ME..."

Swayam couldn't sleep at night... his hands were paining ... so he decided to stand near the open window feeling the breeze on his face staring out at the night sky...

He closed his eyes and HER face came in front of him... Without his knowledge there came a smile on his face...

"ajeeb hai ye larki... Kabhi baat nahi karti hai...kabhi dur rehene k liye keheti hai... kabhi hyper ho jati hai... hak jatati hai..." his smile widened...

"aisa manne k liye dil hi nahi karta ki wo kisi aur ko chahti hai..." his face fell immediately...

"but jo bhi ho... I want her to be happy...with whoever she wants...shayad mai uske liye thik larka nahi hoon... at least I am happy that she cares for me..." He thought and smiled...

"pagal hai pura... Medicine nahi lunga isiliye taani ko batayi... doctor se mom ko call karawayi.. MR I -know-it -all" he chuckled looking outside the sky... suddenly he felt weird... he felt that he has heard this somewhere before...

Swayam and Sharon were sitting in the abandoned corridor after a few days of Sharon becoming the ACS discussing about some new event and Sharon looked happy...

"kya baat hai?? aaj bohut khush dikh rahe ho???" he smirked at him and Sharon smiled...

"aisa kuch nahi hai..." she frowned...

"accha??? Let me guess... its because of him nah???" swayam raised his eyes teasing her...

"him?? Kaun him???" as usual Sharon pretended to be ignorant...

"ab bol do all right??? Us din maine jab pucha wo college se hai ya nahi tumne bina jawab diye hi chali gayi... so aaj to bol do come on..." Swayam smirked again as Sharon blushed...

"hai koi... Thoda pagal hai wo... serious nahi hai... humesha masti karte hai.. thoda confused bhi hai... humesha dikhata hai that he can handle every situation... MR I -know - it-all..."

Swayam felt his heart sink in his heart... " MR I-KNOW-IT-ALL" kept ringing in his ears as he felt the floor slip from beneath him once again...

DON'T KILL US FOR THE CLIFF HANGER...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS...

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is my fav...so swayam is getting clues .the hospitl scene ws tooo good...thankyou for the pm..
--Ana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
------
Unres πŸ˜ƒ
This update was awesome πŸ˜ƒ
Sharon's concern for him 😳
The hospital scene was fab ⭐️
Loved the update πŸ˜‰
And tum dono ki writing toh awesome hai hi 😳
Thanks for pm 😊
And finaaalllyyy I'm on track with everyone else πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
Update soon πŸ˜‰
-anagha πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by taareyswarond3 - 9 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sharon's concern him being following her...
Nicely penned gr8 work
Keep updating...πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
So here it is :o
MR-I-Know-It-All :o so now its all clear for him
Gosh!!
Why your ends are such ki I have to start commenting about end :| leaving rest
Ok well I was waiting for some thing to happen so they could talk and he got injured :o :( and Sharon ka haq was totally different side of her *-* (which I hope Swayam would discover more sides soon)
He actually don't listen to her :'( only if he could have pata chalta she do talk about him though how much ever she deny :(
Waiting to read further ^_^
Thanks and Update soom

PS- I hate you for using the word stupid for poem -_-
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ye part to main samaj nahi payi but i am sure that i will be get mesmerized by u r next part
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
jab sharon swayam ki itni care karti hai usse itna pyaar karti hai to swayam ko bol kyu nai deti nyc part update soon