hayeee waise swayam ko kya pta ek hi ldki pr dil aya hain poor hi
lol reyam convo was hilarious
loved it

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks prachi!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

woww... awsm update... refreshing & sweet... finally swayam understood his feelings... well written... do update soon... 😊

thanks ananya...:)

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani20

This FF is getting with each update.. πŸ˜ƒ

I knew it Taani knows everything. πŸ˜ƒ

Convo between swaron and swayam's reaction hearing it. 😊

So swayam has started feeling for Sharon something. πŸ˜ƒ

Actually for two. πŸ˜†

Loved the whole Convo between Rey and Swayam. Hilarious they are. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"I like someone..."

wo to malum hai...tune bataya nahi name..varna I would have set you up with her..."

Swayam totally ignored rey and continued...

"actually I like some two..." 🀣

"kya????" rey's expression 🀣

"aaj tak tujhe koi bhi pasand nahi ata tha... you were scared and stuff... and ab jab feelings aya to ek saath dono k liye???" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"kya??? Tu pagal ho gaya?? Ya fir aunty ko call karoon?? Unka beta ghar pe drink kar raha hai????" 🀣🀣

"abbey kal subah tak... milke baat karte hai... and I will take appointment from a psycyatist..." rey smiled...πŸ˜†

I had a good laugh reading it. πŸ˜ƒ

Update soon. 😊

-Shivani

thanks a lot shivani...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha93

I don't know what to say about this ff and the update. It was superb😊. Loved Swaron conversation in the corridor and how he kept thinking about Sharon. Bechara, is totally confused. Reyam conversation was hilarious. Firstly, he was scared and finally when he started to like someone he ended up liking two🀣 (Though that idiot can't realize it is the same person). Hope everything will be cleared soon. I wanna know what will be Rey's suggestion to his totally confused friend. Loving the way how story has progressedπŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the pm.

yeah swayam is a total buddhu...
thanks by the way for teh comment...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Cool update..

I have feelings for two...

Poor swayam..
Don't worry dude botha are same
.sharon
Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm

thanks a lot...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Amazing update once agn...so i was ri8 tani knows abt sharon being d RJ bt i wish ki swayam too finds out dat soon n realises his feelings for sharon bt i guess dats gonna happen soon as swayam is gettng confused abt his feelings for sharon n RJ n Rey n Swayam convo was nyc n d best part was wen rey said ki "pehle toh toh iss feeling se hi bhagta tha darta tha n ab feelings aayi bhi toh ek sath do ke liye"πŸ˜† n swayam n sharon convo was nyc hw swayam shows concern for sharon really loving d way story is progressing

n each poem potrays d emotions of sharon so beautifully eagerly w8tng for d nxt update

Update soon n thanks foe d PM😊

thanks a lot dear!!!...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHA_85

Nyc upd Ani

Finally swayam is gtng connection btwn sharon n d RJ

Bichara rey

taani knw sharon is RJ

sharon :-( swayam kab samjega

thanks a lot for the comment dear...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 7

Swayam came down for breakfast before going to college...

Before sitting down at the table he turned on the music system...

"subah subah radio on kyu kiya????" his mom asked him while serving him toasts... Swayam bit his tongue... he was so lost in his confusions that he had actually forgotten that the show doesn't come in the morning...

"gana sunna tha mujhe.." he tried to cover up as taani and his mom sat down for their breakfast...

"waise name kya hai???" his mom asked him out of the blue...

"pata nahi..." swayam again blurted out without thinking and bit his tongue again... He looked up to find his mom smirking and taani smiling...

"so kaun hai jisne tujhe itna badal dia???" his mom's smirk widened...

"kya mom...aapko pata hai na??? I am not into any girls ..." He looked down to his plate...

"maine kab bola larki hai??? koi professor ya teacher bhi ho sakte hai...you know teachers influence your character..." she chuckled and swayam glared at her...

"mujhe nahi khana... aap dono subah se mere piche pari ho..." He pushed the plate away and his mom and taani burst out laughing...

Swayam came inside the canteen to find rey Sharon and taani sitting at a table... he took a chair and sat down while rey gave him a blank look...

"name bol..." Rey asked an already irritated swayam ...

"array kya yaar...subah se sab mujhe name puch rahe hai... kiska name bolu?????" he snapped at rey and Sharon and taani were shocked...

"abbey... tune mujhe kal beech raat ko jagake kahani sunayi... so larki ka name bol..." Rey also snapped at him while swayam looked at Sharon to observe her expression... He got more irritated as he found her casually sipping her cup and not at all bothered hearing that swayam was interested in a girl...

"name nahi pata..." Swayam said still looking at Sharon... all three of them looked at him with a frown... soon swayam averted his gaze from sharona and covered up...

"mera matlab hai ki... woe k show ata hai radio par... "from a loser to winner"... 11 at night..." He spoke and Sharon and taani looked at each other in shock...

"haa I know... mai suntan hoon... Kya bolti hai yaar wo larki..." rey told swayam and Sharon shifted in her seat getiing uncomfortable and taani understood what was coming...

"exactly... and I have fallen for her... but name to pata nahi hai..." he looked at Sharon who maintained a straight face... Swayam expected Sharon to show some expression listening that he has fallen for a girl but got irritated as he found Sharon extremely calm...

Taani understood it was high time she takes Sharon out before something terrible comes out...

"class nahi jana hai kya Sharon???? hum apki kahani baad mein sunte hai..." taani stood up and held sharon's hand as both of them walked away...

Rey looked over to swayam who was looking at taani and Sharon moving out... As they moved out from their view swayam turned towards rey to find him smiling at him...

"kya hai????" he asked...

"RJ wali baat sach hai yaa jhoot????" rey asked him directly...

"matlab kay hai...obviously sach hai..." swayam frowned at him...

"nahi mujhe laga tu Sharon ko jealous feel karwane ke liye bola..." rey smiled at him and swayam looked down...

"pyaar karta hai Sharon se???" he asked him...

"I don't know..." Swayam said in irritation...

"matlab???" rey asked...

"kaise karta hoon mai pyaar Sharon se??? then whatever I am feeling for that RJ... Dekh rey ye agar chalta raha na to mai pakka pagal ho jaunga..." he put his head down on the table...

Sharona and taani were sitting on the terrace...

"mujhe lag raha tha aisa hi kuch hai... I told you Sharon..." taani grinned at Sharon... sharon looked at her blankly...

"kya hua Sharon...why aint you happy???" taani asked her with a frown...

"khush hone wali baat kya hai???" Sharon gave her a confused smile...

"what do you mean... abhi abhi tune suna na bhai ne kya kaha???? He loves you..."

"meine to aisa kuch nahi suna..." Sharon stared blankly to the train tracks...

"matlab???" taani shook her...

"swayam said he has fallen for the RJ not me..." Sharon still looked ahead...

"Sharon tu pagal ho gayi hai kya???" taani looked at Sharon with a horrified expression...

"swayam jisse pyaar karta hai wo mai nahi hoon... Rata ke 11 se 1 baje tak I am not Sharon taani...wo mera kaam hai taani... n swayam ko mujhse nahi mere awaz se pyaar hai... use kisi insaan se nahi ek ehsaas se pyaar hai...jo mai nahi hoon..." She smiled at taani...

"par..." Before taani could complete Sharon spoke up...

"dost hai na meri... to pls... support me with this..." Taani nodded with tears brimming her eyes...

A couple of weeks has passed and taani has not forced Sharon with anything nor had she told swayam anything...it was just another normal day in college and taani was searching for Sharon ... she opened the door of the abandoned corridor and found her sitting on the stairs writing something... she immediately sat beside her ...

"kya likh rahi hai..." taani asked her...

"ho gaya likhna...kuch nahi...aise hi..." She was about to put the papers into her bag...

"nahi nahi...bol bol...par ke suna na kya likha..." taani nagged Sharon and finally Sharon compiled to her wish... Meanwhile swayam was passing through the corridor outside and stopped hearing taania nd sharon's voice...

"okay...fine ...parti hoon..." Sharon unfolded the paper... As swayam stood by the wall listening to them...

"all those moments we once lived

All those moments we never valued...

Until today...

When all those are just a memory...

A memory so bright yet so faded...

A memory so fulfilling yet making us empty...

A memory which makes us...

A memory to hold on for life...

As yesterday ended last night , tomorrow will start tonight

The memories will last till infinity...

Till there would be human beings breathing in the air

Till there would be a little dark in each of the fair...

And then?? As there won't be humans left to remember the memories...

As the time will move ahead so as the earth...

The memories lasting till infinity will lose its worth..."

Sharon ended and looked at taani who was looking at her with wide eyes...

"kaisa hai???" Sharon asked with a smile...

"Sharon... kya yaar??? Tu likhti kaise hai????" she asked with a shocked expression...

"pen se...haath se..." Sharon joked as they started laughing ... on the other hand swayam had listened to her writing...

"pata nahi sach mein...likhti kaisi hai????" he smiled at himself and then moved away before sharona nd taani caught him there...

Swayam taania nd their mom sat down to have their dinner after turning on the radio...

"mai firse chali ayi..." the RJ's voice greeted them...

"I hope ab sab ka din accha hi gaya hoga... aur agar nab hi gaya hoga to don't worry accha ho jayega yaar..." She said cheerfully while the three of them smiled...

"I was reading a book and I really loved it...and the best part of the book was holding on to the memories... memories kitni confusing hoti hai na??? just think of some memory with any of your closed ones when you were laughing together...you miss the time and It will make you cry... Aur agar aisi doston ke saath koi yaadein ho... suppose aap log saath mein fail ho gaye hai 3rd standard mein... and now when you remember that you were crying together it will make you laugh... Confusing right??? Matlab thinking of the times you cried together gives you a smile and thinking about the time you laughed together makes you cry...

Par kya yeh yadein humare saath humesha rehegi??? Dheere dheere they will fade away... haa koi mere baton se sehemat nahi honge... I know kuch memories ahi jo vakt ke saath saath dhundla nahi par jate...

par sochiye... hum itne small time ke liye hai yaha duniya mein... ia m not talking about our lives... as in our individual lives but I am talking about the human existence... humare existence kitne small period of time k liye hai... let us suppose aaj se kuch billion years after jab there would be probably no human existence to ye yadein mit jayegi na??? kaun yaad rakhega is duniya mein insaan the??? Kaun yaad rakhega kisine taaj mahal banaya tha...kaun yaad rakhega jo satellite earth ke char paas ghum rahe hai it was a creation of humans????

I know I know...i am not making any sense... But still dil mein aya isiliye bol diya... N agar kisike sir mein dard ho gaya ho to please blame john green... His books forced me to say all these today..." She chuckled...

As the show continued they finished with their dinner and swayam's mom went to sleep... taania nd swayam sat on the lounge working on a college project listening to the show... It was almost 1'o clock at night as the show was about to get wrapped up...

"so time for me to go...here is the last few lines from my diary..."

"all those moments we once lived

All those moments we never valued...

Until today...

When all those are just a memory...

A memory so bright yet so faded...

A memory so fulfilling yet making us empty...

A memory which makes us...

A memory to hold on for life...

As yesterday ended last night , tomorrow will start tonight

The memories will last till infinity...

Till there would be human beings breathing in the air

Till there would be a little dark in each of the fair...

And then?? As there won't be humans left to remember the memories...

As the time will move ahead so as the earth...

The memories lasting till infinity will lose its worth..."

Swayam froze in his place listening to what she said... He could feel the floor beneath him slip away... He looked at taani with a shocked expression who looked back at her brother not even taking a single second to guess that he knew it... he knew it all...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
BIG SURPRISE :|
Untill i read half i thought Swayam's revelation of RJ was the only surprise but actual was yet to come _/\_
You actually two surprises in one update
I loved how through her poem he got to know its Sharon only he love and like. No more two girls it was always one
I'm glad you added two week time gap between revelation of two big events
Now the next has to be Swayam confronting Sharon :|
Will he be upset? Guess so. I want him to be. Rest you know better *-*
Well while taani asked Sharon I ask you Likh kaise leti hai? Seriously your poems _/\_
Open a blog and publish them all.
You should get copyright on them.
Thanks for this surprise and update. Worth wait.
Love you :*
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update plz do next update soon