Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Suprb update...
Luv d way sharon made dat guy understand...
She ws right luv mein no expectations...
Swaron part ws cute...
Aww swayam falling fr rj...
Wtng fr d tym wen he cum to knw rj z sharon...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm

thanks a lot!!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

So finally swayam startedstarted feeling something..
Great

Thanks 4 d pm

thanks a lot!!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..EnIgMa28..

i know i have been not commenting on few chapters

but i want you gals to know this is one of my favorite ff

not cos of its content or the story line

jus coz you people write few lines in the end as dairy entries which touch my heart

i would say the words are soo beautiful very apt and very precise

the person who writes it gal i have become your admirer

the whole summary of the event is said in few beautiful words and i cant get enough of praising you

let me tell you about the chapter the last one i soo wished the RJ suspense was cleared though i know if you reveal it this soon then it wouldnt be fun

and greedy me i want this ff to run for umpteenth chapter

so gals brace yourself and update soon

love *_*

apke bhaja se itni jaldi update karna par raha hai mujhe...😕
mujhe sone bhi nahi diya...😭😭

par ye comment superb tha...better than our chapter...

so tahnku thanku...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 4

It was almost a month that their college has started... Their cultural activities has already picked up pace... Although Sharon used to keep quiet most of the time she was very good handling the official matters and within just one month swayam became completely dependent on her for the cultural works...

It was a Saturday and they had a half day but Sharon swayam and some other students had to stay back in college for some work... Sharon was working on a file in the projector room while swayam came in...

"Sharon... ho gaya kya????" he asked... She turned to look back at him...

"yup done... you can submit it..." she handed him the file...

"Monday karna parega...coz vp sir has already left... waise tumhe vuk lagi hogi????" he asked her...

"nahi to..." She replied nodding her head...

"aise kaise I know tumhe bhook lagi hai... chalo kuch khate hai..." actually swayam himself was very hungry but he didn't want to admit in front of Sharon... but Sharon understood that... she smiled at herself ...

"accha thik hai... but canteen to bandh hai..." she smirked...

"no worry when I am here..." he flashed a smile... "aaj mai tumhe meri secret jagah le jata hoon...chalo..." swayam went behind Sharon and pushed her out of the room to the parking lot...

"lekin hum jaa kaha rahe hai..." she kept asking him throughout the ride...

"jab bolna chahiye tab to bolti nahi ho...aur jab tumhe pata hai I am not answering you...you keep on asking me..." Sharon eventually stopped asking him hearing him...

Swayam stopped the car in front of a beautiful bunglow surrounded by a huge field... Both of them got down from the car... Sharon followed swayam to a small stall in that field...

"kaka... aaj meri friend bhi ayi hai...so ise aur mujhe apna special pao bhaji khila do..." swayam sat on a bench and asked Sharon to sit as well as he spoke to the old man of that stall...

"ab itne dinon ke baad aye ho to khilana to parega..." the old man smiled back at him...

Sharon looked around to find that the bunglow was actually an orphanage and the garden was a huge one with a lot of rides for kids and different food stalls...

As swayam and Sharon were about to start eating when a girl came and kept her hands on swayam's shoulder... He turned back and a huge grin broke on his face...

"Angel..." He smiled as he got up and knelt down in front of the five year old girl...

" mujhe aapse baat nahi karni hai ... Itne dino k baad meri yaad ayi aapko..." the girl pouted and looked away...

"sorry angel... Bhaiya bohut busy the... But he missed you a lot... ab maaf kar do plsss..." swayam made a cute face... "peleeej..." He tickled the girl and she started laughing...

"waise...ye Sharon hai...meri friend..." He introduced Sharon to the girl... "and this is tamanna... My angel..." He kissed tamanna's cheeks... Sharon smiled at her saying hello while tamanna smiled back at her...

Sharon sat on the bench watching swayam feed tamanna pao bhaji and then playing with her in the park... Pushing her on the swing and holding her on the sea saw... after sometime he took tamanna and took her back to the orphanage and then came back to the stall... He paid the man for the paobhaji...

As the man was about to give him back the changes swayam refused to take it back...

"lekin beta... Mai ye nahi rakh sakta..." He told swayam...

"kaka...mai to yaha fir aunga...ho sakta hai tab mere paas pao bhaji k liye paisa na ho.. to ise rakh lo... mere liye..." He smiled at him... Sharon couldn't believe her eyes seeing this side of swayam...

As they sat in the car to come back Sharon spoke for the first time...

"waise tumhare iss side ke bare mein college mein ksiiko pata hai????" she asked...

"mujhe kya pata..." Swayam was back to the casual self... As they were driving back suddenly it started to rain...

Swayam immediately switched to turn on the wiper but it was not working...

"shit... Ye wiper kyun nahi chal raha..." He stopped the car at the side of the road...

Sharon chuckled seeing him...

"kya??? Has kya rahi ho???" swayam looked at her in irritation...

"nahi nahi..." Sharon pursed her lips to stop smiling...

"we have to wait till the rain stops... kyunki wiper k bina I can't drive in rain..." He said

"yeah...I know..." Both of them sat inside the car in silence...

"o my god..." Sharon muttered and before swayam could understand what was happening... She had opened the door and walked on the road in the pouring rain...

"pagal ho gayi ho..." Swayam shouted from the car but she crossed the road and knelt down on the road beside the footpath... Swayam also got down from the car in the rain and followed her across the road... He went closer to find her holding a puppy on her lap...

Seeing swayam standing beside her with questioning look Sharon explained...

"wo foot path pe climb nahi kar parahi thi... aur barish mein bhig bhi gayi hai...isiliye..." swayam stood on the footpath as Sharon still kneeling on the road kept brushing the puppy's hair... Suddenly swayam saw an SUV rushing towards them through the door... the car was moving very close to the footpath and Sharon was clearly sitting on its way in the pouring rain... swayam felt his heart contract at the thought of what is coming... without wasting a single second he pulled Sharon up with a jerk on the footpath with a puppy still in her hands as the car moved passed missing Sharon by an inch...

"pagal ho gayi ho??? Dikhai nahi deta tumhe???? Itni bari car arahi thi and you kept sitting there... Itni irresponsible kaise ho sakti ho... Agar kuch ho jata to???? Agar mai ek second bhi late hota na do you freaking realize what could have happened????????" he shouted at her...

Sharon kept the puppy on the footpath scared of swayam's shouting... Her eyes were filled with tears as swayam shouted on her in the pouring rain...

"ab chup kyun ho?????" he shouted again... " sorry..." She whispered with a choked voice... Listening to her swayam realized what he has done...

"wo... wo... I am sorry..." He looked away... He couldn't think straight at that point of time... he couldn't understand why he felt like that ... And moreover felt like that for Sharon and not for the RJ... he quickly removed his thoughts focusing on going back home...

Sharon sulked seeing swayam angry for the first time... their reverie was broken as they heard the puppy make a cute sound... Swayam looked at the puppy and smiled...Sharon also smiled seeing him smile...as swayam found that Sharon had caught him smiling he again stopped smiling

"ghar chalo..." He said as they crossed the road again to sit back on the car... While crossing the road swayam was ahead... suddenly he looked back to find Sharon jumping over a puddle... he chuckled again...

they were about to sit in the car

"we are drenched... To car kharab ho jayegi..." Sharon whispered...

"kuch nahi hoga...sit..." he started driving...

Swayam kept sneezing as he sat down to eat his dinner after switching on the radio...

"medicine le ...varna fever ho jayega..." His mom gave him a medicine while taani smiled looking down...

"tu hass kyun rahi hai????" swayam asked...

"kuch nahi..." Taani smiled broader... swayam decided to ignore her...

"heelllo drenched Mumbai... so barish enjoy kiya na aap logon ne???? matlab ho sakta hai some of you felt relaxed from the heat and some of you might have got drenched... Or danced with someone really special... And un logon ke liye jinhe bearish pasand nahi hai... don't worry kal subah aapko fir se sunshine mil jayega... so don't feel down..." she sounds a little bit too excited today swayam thought and smiled forgetting everything by her voice...

As she kept speaking and playing songs they had dinenr... swayam went to his room and switched to his ear plugs and listened to the rest of the story...

" and aaj ke liye itna hi...its time to sign out... And here's something from my diary...

Years later

When you will be walking by the woods...

Under the stars and the moon

She won't be there...

She won't be there holding your hands...

Laughing in your ears...

She won't be there dancing in the rain

Swaying in your arms...

She won't be there as yours...

Only yours to feel , love and hold...

Just because today...

You tried to play it safe...

Just because you were scared of falling in love...

Or maybe you were scared of not being loved back...

Just because you thought it might not work...

Scared that you would have to walk away with a broken heart...

Just because you didn't think for a second...

What if?? What if it does work...

Or was it just because of her fault?

Was it her who couldn't make you face your fear...

Who couldn't make you see how far you could have gone together...

Or was it just because

She didn't have the power to listen to the words

Which you were too afraid to say...

Swayam felt numb after listening to it...

"mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai she can read my fears... That uski har words mere liye hai... aisa kyun lagta hai..." he stood by the window looking into the starry sky...

"but aisa kaise ho sakta hai... she doesn't even know mai exist karta hoon... But with each passing second I am falling..." he stopped again because of his fear... But the next moment he remembered her last words...

"kya farak parta hai...if I accept to myself that mai badal raha hoon to kya ho jayega... waise bhi she is too far for me to even dream..." he smiled at himself...

He sat down on his study table and opened a copy... He started writing involuntarily...

Every night I go to my bed dreaming of the day

I will get to see you for the first time...

That moment when all these years without you

Will be erased by a single meet...

When all my insecurities will be vanished

By your one single smile...

As of now... Listening to your voice is like looking at you...

And you know what keeps me going????

The only hope... that what I am dreaming of now

Will become the reality of some distant time...

He read through what he has written and couldn't believe himself... He was changing...he didn't even know what was changing him... a known face or an unknown voice...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI AND NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
Res / unres
yaayyy 1st..😆
loved the update.. !!!
sharon and swayam..awwwieee😳
swayam scared for her...
and rj understands his thot.. ;)
update aap
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
..RiSha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
never mind ani iam glad you updated today

this chapter had a different feel in it

a total different side of swayam and the effect of sharon on him

that stall part was really nice swayam playing with tamanna was really cute added an grace to swayams personality

and sharons adorable gesture though its a puppy its quite clear how good she is from the heart

and swayams ragging fear of losing sharon his reaction jus by the mere thought that something culd happen to sharon he had lost it

again my fav part the RJ though i wished she wouldspeak for a little long speak about the uncertainties. . fears. . and love. .

again those few words they were truly amazing and i loved RJs entries *no offence* they were deep and touched me

the final words of swayam admitting that he was changing but bewildered *is it a known face or a unknown voice* very apt very crisp

all in all very good chapter

waiting for more

and until you update the next part i wud b keep budging you

so gals be quick

love *_*

Edited by ..EnIgMa28.. - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres
awesome update
loved it
mind-blowing
loved how swayam scolded her
and
after that she jumped in the puddle😃
update the nxt part soon
thanks for the pm di
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 9 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome...😊
I really wonder your peoms or may b thoughts
are really some kind of magic creating senses...
fantastic...👏
keep writing...
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...its just too awesome😛. Swayam playing with Tamanna, Sharon saving the dog, Swayam saving her from getting hurt, his thoughts and finally the RJ diary readings and his own writing. Loved it. Brilliant update. Very well written👏. Hope Swayam will realize that the owner of the voice is someone he already knows and cares for.
Can't wait to read further. Update soon and thanks for the pm.
Edited by aneesha93 - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
She is changing him -.- and even she don't that ^_^
He took her to special place :o
Wonder if he feel more strongly for RJ or Sharon
Without his knowledge she is reading him and showing him his true self through one he is falling for ^_^

Just waiting for the story to unfold ^_^

Thanks ^_^