Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ujwalv

loved taani n sharon's bond

Loved der talk, taani teasing Sharon, taani's concern, n most imp gt to knw sharon's feelings.

So she loves him bt koi expectations nahi hai..hmm

Reahersal hall part was cute she silently listening to him

N the best part of every update is radio show "FROM A LOSER TO A WINNER"

i just love reading it like swayam loves listening to itπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Till nw u hav nt mentioned dat rj kaun hai bt I strongly feel ke wo Sharon hai. Der is a connection between Sharon n rj's wrds. Diary part is always like a summary to whatever happens in sharon's life.

so reveal dat soon n fr dat update fastπŸ˜›

tahnks for this wonderful comment...:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keechu--

This is amazing Nabanita πŸ‘

I heard u r an amazing poet from Ani😳

And ur lines are so beautiful...

Keep writing...😳

mere liye kuch nahi...very good...😭😭
but thanks from her side...πŸ‘πŸ‘
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 3

Swayam and rey were sitting in the canteen drinking coffee ignoring the girls drooling at them and taani and sharon were also sitting there but on a different table copying some notes...

Suddenly a guy entered the canteen and straight away went to the counter...he picked up a knife from the table and kept it on his wrists...

"pagal ho gaye ho kya tum???" the man who was serving food shouted... everyone present at the canteen stood up from their seats in shock...

Taani came forward to swayam... "bhai..jao use roko..." taani pulled his shirt... swayam looked at rey nervously and both of them ran to the guy... being the GS and CS they knew that they had to handle the situation...

Swayam held the guy's shoulder and said... " kya yaar tu bhi... jaan vaan kyun de raha hai??? No problem is so big that suicide karna uska solution hai..." Swayam calmly tried to make him understand...

"tum to kuch bolo hi mat.. tum jaise larka kabhi nahi samjhega..." The guy literally had tears in his eyes...

"what do you mean by mere jaise larka..." Swayam frowned at him...

"jiske piche saare larkiyan pagal ho wo kya samjhega apne pyaar ko kisi aur ke saath dekhna kya hai..." He smiled sarcastically in defeat...

Swayam was taken aback as well as rey... they didn't know what else to say...

"accha jo bhi hai... yaha pe suicide mat karna..." rey said...

"exactly...kahi aur ja aur jo chahe kar... Yaha k students ko effect hoga..." Swayam agreed with rey...

"ye dono pagal hai kya??? Kya kar rahe hai..." taani was shocked standing at a distance and Sharon immediately went forward...

"ye kya bol rahe ho tum log..." Sharon glared at swayam and rey...

"reverse psychology... It always works... 2 minute mein he will be back to normal and drink coffee with us..." Swayam answered but the guy took swayam seriously and was about to move out with the knife still in his hands... swayam and rey were shocked...

"ho gaya reverse psychology kaam???" Sharon exasperated and then quickly went to the guy...

"accha...kuch karne se pehele ek baar meri baat sunlo..." she made him sit on a chair and herself sat down beside him...

"I know you love someone right??par zaruri hai kya wo bhi tumse pyaar kare?? Kya tumne usse pyaar karne se pehele koi condition rakha kya that she has to love you back??? Agar condition rakha hoga to wo pyaar nahi deal hai... So don't expect her to love you back... pyaar mein dard nahi hota...expectations se hota hai... agar wo aaj kisi aur ke saath khush hai to tum kya uske liye khush nahi ho??? Agar aaj tum apne aap ko kuch kar do to apni family ka kya??? Even that girl will live the rest of her life with the guilt that just because she couldn't love you back your life as well as a lot of life related to you was destroyed..." Sharon carefully made him understand and when the guy was not concentrating she carefully kept the knife aside...

Swayam , rey , taani and all the other students in the canteen were listening to her in pin drop silence...swayam never liked such deep talks but something in her voice made him daze out...

The guy understood what Sharon was explaining... He gave a soft smile to her and wiped his tears as he walked out of the canteen.. soon all the other students concentrated back to their works...

"it's a request to you all.. kisi teacher ko mat batana ye... they will take action against him and he is not in the right frame of mind to undergo any punishment..." Sharon told all the students in the canteen and everyone agreed...

"kya kamal kiya tumne yaar...knife bhi chura liya..." Swayam chuckled...

"Sharon ne itna kuch kiya aur apko sirf knife hi dikhi????" taani literally facepalmed...

"waise treat de Sharon...aaj you saved a life..." Rey leaned onto swayam's shoulder...

"sirf ek nahi...agar wo kuch kar deta to VP sir tujhe aur mujhe bhi maar dalte... to technically she saved three lives..." Both of them high fived...

Sharon gave three of them a treat in the canteen and then they went for their respective classes...

Swayam was walking throught the corridor when he found the door to the abandoned corridor was slightly opened... he peeped inside to see Sharon sitting on the stairs and writing something on some papers... he came inside careful enough not to make any noise...

"koi kaam tha???" Sharon said without even turning back..swayam was shocked... He came and sat beside her

"tumhe kaise pata chala mai araha tha??" he asked...

Sharon pointed to the mirror in front of her where she had seen his reflection...

"waise intelligent ho tum..." he smiled at her and she smiled back...

"waise canteen mein you were good yaar... matlab I could also handle it but I was checking tum kar sakte the kya..." Swayam as usual qould never admit he couldn't do something...

"haa wo dikh raha tha..." Sharon muttered... swayam looked at her with a serious expression...

"senior ka mazak ura rahe ho??" he asked ,...Sharon was taken aback... " nahi nahi...asia nahi hai..."

Swayam burst out lauighing... Sharon understood that he was joking around and thus smiled lightly...

"waise jokes apart... tumne jo kaha wo adha kuch to mujhe samjh hi nahi aya.. but jo bhi ho you have wonderful convincing power..."

"accha?? But you were not convinced nah? So wonderful power kaise hua?" she asked him back...

"wo tumhara nahi mera problem hai actually... ye sab pyar vyaar meri bas ki baat nahi hai..." he said casually...

"darr???" Sharon asked...

"ho sakta hai..." he again replied casually...

"pyaar se ya commitment se??? matlab you know responsibilities se..." she looked at him ...swayam looked back but couldn't reply...

"waise mujhe lagta hai jab tak you won't experience something you shouldn't comment about it being darawna...matlab if you haven't ever tasted chocolate how will you say its good or bad...?"

"but agar wo mere liye hi chocolate ke jagah neem patta nikla to?" he smirked at her... Sharon laughed out...

just then swayam realized that Sharon was writing something as he came inside but now had kept them aside...

"waise tum kuch likh rahe the????" he asked...

"yeah.. wo kuch khridne ka list ghar ka..." she looked at her bag...

"waise the way you were talking lga mujhe you are in love with someone..." He smirked at her...

"of course not..." came the promt reply...swayam totally ignored her reply and continued...

"accha college ka koi ya bahar se jante ho????" Sharon smiled in exasperation...

"array...koi nahi hai..."

"haa waise sahi hai... tum baat hi nahi karti ho to how will you know anyone???" swayam chuckled and Sharon smiled...

"ab se baat karna chalu kar do... ACS ho ...you have to make sure people follow what you say...ab chalo..projector room mein meeting hai..." he stood up and Sharon followed him out of the corridor...

Swayam came down much before the show would start... he switched on the player and sat down on the table...

"time se pehele a gaya... Kuch to garbar hai..." his mom looked at him...

"mom aap firse mere piche par gayi,..." he gave a sigh while taani giggled... " aur tujhe bara hasi a rahi hai..." he glared at her...

"papa ne call kiya tha... he asked you to check your mail..company kuch forward kiya tujhe..." His mim told him and he nodded...

"haa I'll check it...no worry..." He said seriously...

"so mai fir se agayi... to make your dinner happening..." The RJ's voice greeted them as they hushed down and sat down to eat...

"mere voice se hi your people can understand aaj mai normal se kuch zyada hi excited hoon and the reason???... well koi reason nahi hai...the point is khush hone ke liye koi reason nahi chahiye...but sad hone k liye you always need a reason...

Matlab woke up in the morning and without any reason a smile came on my face feeling the warm sunrays... but aisa thodi na hota hai ki hum achanak neend se uthke bina vajay rone lage...???"

Taani giggled listening to her...

"ab sad feel karna ya na karna is in our hands... ab exam mein kharab marks aya... we are sad... but hum ye bhi to soch sakte hai ki there's always a next time... I know I know kehena asan hai but karna is damn difficult... Ab ye bhi sochiye agar sadness gayab karni hai to kuch difficult to karna parega na..."

"and sabse zyada khatarnak hai expectation..." As he heard the RJ Swayam immediately stopped eating and looked at taani... he found her eating casually...

"chahe ho life ho ya pyaar... expectation se hi humesha dukh milti hai... so no expectation... no reason to be sad... aur khush rehena... as I said... koi reason nahi chahiye hota hai..."

Swayam felt uneasy listening to her... he couldn't understand why was he feeling so uneasy... whatever happened in college after that his weird attraction towards the RJ... he was scared for the first time in his life... he didn't want to clear his thoughts... he knew if he would clear them , it would lead him to some truth which he would never be prepared off...

He moved to his room and switched his earphones and listened to her...

"so here's my last few minutes...

Pyaar ki dastaan hai ajeeb si..

Sabke liye ye hai alag alag si..

Koi karta hai ye dil se , koi dimaag se...

Kisike lie ye hai pane ka naam ...

Kisiko aur ko milta hai khone ka inaam...

Dil aur dimaag ke iss jang mein...

Pyaar nafrat ke chupe rang mein...

Pyaar hai , chehre pe muskaan ki wajaah...

Jiske bina hai zindegi bewaja...

Mitha ho ya khatta...karwa ho ya namkeen...

Chakhne ke baad hi karna ispe yakeen..."

Swayam couldn't believe his ears...

"aisa kaise ho sakta hai... mujhe itna weird kyun lag raha hai..." he could feel some connection between what he hears and his life but couldn't figure it out... or might be he didn't want to figure it out...

I WAS OUT OF STATION AND NABANITA WAS ILL SO WE COULDN'T REPLY INDIVIDUALLY IN THE LAST CHAPTER...BUT TODAY I HAVE LEFT TEH REPLIES...πŸ˜ƒ

DO LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Buddhu why can't he relate its Sharon :'( what ever RJ say is related to his life
He need to know Sharon more for that ^_^
Hope that day will come soon :') when he would be comfortable enough to openly share his fears with Sharon :')

Expectations :( its Sharon herself she love him but never expected him to love her back
I can imagine her losing that in future :(
What if she would expect from him :( and feel hurt

Write whole story I'm telling you -.-
Thanks!!!!

Update soon ^_^
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
ur an amazing writer..
loving this storyy
tks for the pm..
and ya swaron talks were cute..lyk cute cute.. :P
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flyinghigh_ani

mere liye kuch nahi...very good...😭😭
but thanks from her side...πŸ‘πŸ‘

Awww for u im here na...πŸ€—
With lots of love, hugsss and kisses πŸ˜‰
Love u AniπŸ˜ƒ
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Loved it as alwaysπŸ‘...I used to wait to read ur updates u know even being too busy...Now i got new one to wait πŸ˜†And new one to irritate you πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved it...the whole canteen scene was so nice to read...really reyam need to check them soon πŸ˜†..They and their reverse psychology...πŸ˜†

Loved it the way Sharon handled the situation...πŸ‘She really has a nice convincing power..like wonderful convincing powerπŸ˜† ...
Loved the whole convo between swaron in the corridor...that was really nice😳They were tooo comfortable with each other... Like the way they becoming friends... I hope nothing go wrong 😊
And the thing swayam said about senior which remains me of my college days... which i miss terribly 😭...

And i love one thing in ur update other than the poem, is the way u ending it...
U both always ending it with the RJ and her words... And her words as in the form of poem which is really wonderful...even though im not getting the word meaning of the poem still im thoroughly enjoying it... πŸ˜ƒ
The poem which remains the whole things which happened in the day...
And plzz clear swayam's confusion soon ...make him to realize what really love is...πŸ˜‰ Hope it happen soon...

Waiting to read next part...
So need to update na...so do fast...πŸ˜†
I know know im becoming too demanding but cant help it really excited to read more...πŸ˜›
UPDATE FASTπŸ˜ƒ

U both doing great job by writing swaron storiesπŸ‘πŸ‘...really want to read more of ur stories...😎
I have a wish to read one dark story of swaron from u both...till now ur stories are sweet and cute ones...want to read one different concept...with lots of twist and turns...its just my one wish... i will be happy if u both think about it...πŸ˜‰
Thank u so much for updating continuously...πŸ˜ƒ
SO update fast πŸ˜›

Keechu di😊

Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely + emotional update. The canteen scene & the following conversations were very well penned. Expectations and love *sigh*, poor Sharon kinda expressed her own feelings😭. Diary readings as usual were good. Hope Swayam tries to find out the truth rather than running away from it.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon.
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...
Canteen scene n swaron convo...so nice
Beautifully writtenπŸ˜›
Thank uh for pm
Update soom
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really awesome update...
But its true never keep expectations in love it sometimes hurt ...
And this hurt is really bad

Neways nice, πŸ‘
update soon ...