Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

Nice update.

Their emotions were very well penned. Beautifully written update.

So Sharon was blackmailed. Hope swayam will find out soon.

Taani, is adorable, I like her character very much here. In fact in all your ff's too.

Update soon

-Shivani

thanks a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

😭😭

Word Count: 0

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
PART 18

Taani was waiting in the dinning table waiting for the show to start.. she didn't even want to know what would Sharon say after the day's incident... swayam had not come down for dinner and she knew that he would be avoiding her from now on...

It was exactly 11 at night when taani heard a voice of a new RJ... she couldn't believe her ears... taani and her mom both could feel their heart sink...

"good evening Mumbai... from today I would be taking over to this show... I know your people used to love her but due to some personal reason... I know its hard but I seriously hope you people accept me till the time she decides to come back..." As taani and her mom heard the new rj speak , taani struggled to stop her tears...

"taani?? Has something happened between swayam and sharon??? why did Sharon leave the show?? Why isn't swayam coming down?? Taani what is wrong???" her mom shook her shoulder...

Taai couldn't say anything but let the tears fall...

Without answering to her mom she left... Her silence had confirmed to their mom that something was majorly wrong with Sharon and swayam... she didn't want to force her children to share it with her unless they were comfortable...

Taani had rushed upstairs and was about to open the door of swayam's room but found it locked...

In a fit of rage she banged on the door...

"bhai... bhai... open the door..."

Swayam was sitting on the floor in the dark room still trying to fight with what Sharon had told him a few minutes back... He still couldn't believe his Sharon could deny what they had...

"taani please.. leave me alone..." he shouted back from inside...

"congrats bhai.. you have actually achieved your purpose.. Sharon had left the show... she had left the show... the show which was her life.. she had left it because of you..." taani couldn't help but shout at him...

Swayam felt his heart sink again... that show with Sharon had a lot memories for swayam... that show had made him change... he hated himself for falling for her voice and eventually giving himself a chance with Sharon but still that was his only attachment left with Sharon...

Then he remembered what Sharon had done to him.. to his college and his team... that girl has denied everything that they had...

"taani.. don't you dare blame me.. just get lost..." He shouted back at taani...

It has been a couple of weeks and Sharon hadn't even attended a single day in college...she didn't have the heart to face swayam and see hatred for her in his eyes...

After almost two weeks she had gone to the college... she felt weird... most of the college knew about the incident which has happened and for some reason sharon felt everyone's eyes were on her... she kept looking down and took small steps into the college... at that point she only wanted swayam to come and hold her hand assuring her to protect her from all the negativities... was it too much on her part to need him?? she never had any expectation from him but he made sure she expects a lot from him...

"Sharon..." someone called her from behind... She turned back to find VP sir standing there...

"yes sir..." she said politely...

"Sharon I have been getting complaints from your professors.. you are getting irregular with your attendance... buck up fast Sharon..with low attendance you won't be allowed to sit for your exams..." VP sir knew Sharon was a very nice girl who was really particular about classes and was responsible too and so he didn't scold her but made her understand sweetly...

Sharon had barely nodded when they heard swayam speak up from beside them...

"college ane ki zarurath bhi nahi hai ise..so she doesn't attend college is good for us..." He said eyeing Sharon... sharon flinched hearing his voice after so long...

"what the hell do you mean by that swayam???" VP sir was shocked to see swayam speaking like this.. he was not the kind of people who could actually insult someone...

"some people doesn't care about other people.. college , team... such people are not needed in the college..." He said without looking at VP sir...

"swayam remember you are talking about the ACS of ST.LOUIS..." VP Sir warned him...

"I know that sir.. at least I don't think she deserves to be the ACS..." Sharon could not stand anymore.. she felt her knees would give away soon... was he the same swayam with whom she had felt so special till some days back...

She heard him continue... " how can she be the ACS when college and team is her last priority... first priority being her own mental and phy..." Before swayam could utter what he was going to say he was stopped by VP sir...

"shut up swayam.. I don' care about your personal equations... but don't your dare behave like this with a student ot for that matter anyone... you were not like this swayam.. you better check your tone...otherwise I'll be taking actions against you..." And with that VP sir left...

Swayam immediately looked at Sharon to find her staring blankly at the floor.. he wanted her to react and thus had said those awful things to her...

Taani had com there by that time...

"chal Sharon.. lets go..." she glared at swayam and was about to pull Sharon away when she heard swayam clap...

"great.. now my sister who used to love me like anything is taking her friend's side who did this to her team..." he said sarcastically and then added in an almost inaudible voice... "and to me..."

"don't create a scene here bhai.. can't you see this girl doesn't have the strength to react anymore???" taani screamed at him.. Sharon was too numb to react...

"taani ... you know what she did to me right???" swayam couldn't believe his sister could take sharon's side...

Taani without caring to listen to any of swayam's word left, pulling Sharon along with her...

Swayam could feel his eyes tearing up seeing Sharon go away from him... seeing her like that...

Sharon has come home and dropped herself on the floor after closing the door letting the tears fall...

She wanted to scream loudly hoping someone would make swayam understand her without her having to say it... She was helpless... she didn't even know how long she had sat there and cried .. when she felt her tears have dried she stood up and pulled out her diary...

She sat on the window pane and without knowing what she was doing she started scribbling...

After some time she looked down to find the page covered with words and the ink getting smeared with her tears...

As she read what she has written she felt more tears drenching her cheeks..

I looked into your eyes to find what you would never find in mine

Denial... denial of our story... our love... us

You turned and walked away without looking back...

Was it so easy to deny what we have.. had...

Was It so easy to not look into my eyes and see the unshed tears

Was it so easy to re write our story with the memories of regret?

Your regret of loving me...

Why isn't it so easy for me??

Why do I wake up at midnight and pull the pillow a bit more close...

Why do I have to bit my cheeks to stop screaming to you and say "I need you"...

Why do I cling onto all that we had , all of you with me tightly in my soul..

Why can't I deny you?

Why can't I run from what I feel for you?

Has it been long enough for me to be a memory in the darkest corner of your heart?

The corner which you have marked as forbidden...

Why can't I make you my memory?

Why do I have to feel you exist in my very existence?

Do you realize I am standing right there and waiting for you...

Where you had denied us...

Denied me...

Getting drenched in the driving rain of forgotten love...

All she could wish was swayam had listened to what she couldn't say...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS

LOVE ,

ANI N NABANITA

3sisters thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Firstly sorry for late unreserveing my comment now for update they both are really in so much pain and you described it very well please clear their misunderstanding soon thanks for the pm And keep updating nd writing to
Edited by 3sisters - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
:( you updated this after so long :(
When will things be revealed can't see Sharon this helpless. She won't tell anything herself and Swayam won't hear her unsaid pain until someone narrate him the true incident :/
He can't see she is hurt too, true he can sense something is wrong but can't put finger on it.
Hope he gets to know the truth pretty soon or both will suffer :(

The poem :'(
Update soon please
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally you updated!!
Feeling very sad
Hope swayam realises that Sharon is innocent
And stop hurting her
Please update this ff soon
Can't wait to read the story ahead😊
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update
Nd poem👏
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
An update after a long wait. I don't know what to say about this update. Somewhere here and there, it looked like a filmy stuff. But, the whole update was nicely penned. And I was super glad to read your poems once again. It was brilliant😃.
Thanks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After such a long time you updated..
Both are deeply hurt..
But how could swayam behave like that..
He is not like that..

When will be the truth revealed??

Update soon
Thanks
anjuvrushan thumbnail