Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Amazing update .

Abhi toh love story bhi start ni hui n usse pehle hi itna bad twist ...jst hate dis shivam 😑
M damn sure he wud hve blackmailed sharon bt swayam wil now start hatng sharon n agn he wil start believng dat love is all fake no pls ...cant tolerate swayam hatred for sharon

Hope things gets unfold soon n jaldi se we get our happy swaron back together 😊

Update soon

thanks di!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PART 17

Taani saw swayam move out of the green room followed by rey... she turned to look at Sharon who was standing there quietly still looking blankly at where swayam was standing a few seconds back... Taani didn't know whether whatever swayam had told Sharon right now had registered her brain or not... if it had , then why wasn't this girl reacting or making an attempt to tell the truth... but well, taani knew the answer to her questions already...

She moved some steps ahead and shook Sharon gently ... Sharon looked at taani , her eyes slightly red...

"why didn't you tell him the truth???" taani asked curtly... deep down , she knew sharon's answer but still wanted to listen it from her mouth...

"truth???" Sharon asked her forgetting that the girl standing in front was her best friend...

"yeah... right... now you don't have to pretend at least.. I know something has been majorly wrong and is it something related to the hacking rey and vicky had done???" taani was calm enough in this situation to connect this simple dots...

Sharon didn't reply but looked down which answered all of taani's question...

"so yeah... itni simple chezze kisike dimaag mein nahi aya... just because now they are freaked out... so I'll go and explain everything to bhai right now.. and yeah.. where were you since morning..." Taani asked her calmly...

"you can't taani... I am not supposed to say this to anyone... they have the cc tv footage of rey Vicky using college computer... It's a question of their career... Please taani.. I was not supposed to say this to you even..." Sharon gulped her saliva and struggled hard to keep her calm whereas deep down she was counting seconds to go home and break into tears...

"don't worry Sharon... if have told me then think you haven't told it to anyone.. you know that right???" taani felt her heart sink when Sharon had said that... she knew swayam too well to know how hot headed and immature he is... if he is not fed with the truth by a spoon , he would prefer to stay blind throughout his life...

Sharon somehow nodded her head faking a smile...

"you don't have to fake this smile in front of me at least... Don't worry I'll try to make bhai calm.. don't worry ... he won't know anything.. and by the way.. you didn't answer me... where were you throughout???" she cupped her face wiping the tear marks...

"they didn't let me go out of their green room so that I don't reveal about the cd to anyone as they were picking our choreography..." She bit her cheeks to control her shaking voice...

Taani just nodded and didn't stretch the topic much to keep Sharon cool...

Swayam had walked out of the venue and straight away drove to his house... he ran up the stairs and banged the door of his room shut... he was trying hard not to shiver in anger but he couldn't help it... he rushed to his dressing table and immediately threw everything that was on the table... he thanked his stars that his mom was not home.. he looked at all the perfume bottles crashed on the floor... he picked up all the books and other stuffs from the table and threw them on the floor in anger screaming his lungs out in pain... Trying to control his erotic breathing he slowly slid down on the floor crying his heart out...

"how could she do this to our team????" the thought refused to leave his head... He had always been like this... whenever he knew something was about to break him , he refused to accept that it was actually effecting him and instead he put the blame on the team... "to me..." He couldn't help but whisper this time... for he had changed over time.. he had truly loved that girl and given himself a chance and let her come close to him...

Teri khata hai mere jiya...Unnpe bharosa kyun tune kiya
Sab jhoothe jhoothe waade thhe unke ...

Chal peechhe peechhe aaya tu jinke
Woh piya aaye na...

Swayam could only think that's haron had nodded her head telling him that she really had given the cd to them...
he frantically tried to wipe his tears refusing to shed a single tear over her... he had always been right... the moment you let a person know your weakness , she would take advantage of you and would hurt you... he couldn't think about a single thing which he hadn't given to Sharon... since the last few days all he had done was to think about how to keep are happy.. how to see her smile and he refused to believe till now , that sharon would only smile in the cost of his tears...

Ab sabhi unn khwaabon ki tu dagar chhod de
Ab sabhi unn khwaabon ko tu khud hi tod de
Woh piya aaye na

Sharon had come back to her room and threw herself on the bed.. the tears which she had been stopping till now made their way out drenching the pillow... When she was asked to keep the reason of her giving away their choreography her secret , she had been sure swayam would never need her say that aloud... if not the exact reason , she thought he would know that Sharon had her reason for doing that...

Har khata ki hoti hai koi na koi sazaa
Gham likhe ho kismat mein to ban hi jaati wajah

Ab sabhi gham ashqon mein simat se gaye
Ab sabhi aansu palkon se lipat se gaye
Woh piya aaye na

She cried... swayam's eyes filled with hatred for her refused to leave her vision... his voice filled with bitterness refuse to leave her ears...

But deep down , the Sharon who had loved swayam selflessly understood that he had reasons too... how can she ven expect him to understand her without her saying anything... she knew she had no other option other than to stay mum but then she knew if swayam would be given hints , probably he would understand...

Swayam had been crying for a long time now... When he realized that he had been sitting here for a long time now... he had calmed down by now , at least that's what he was thinking... he knew he needed to talk to Sharon because it was his right to get one last justification...

He dialed her number...

Sharon had seen his name flashing on her screen... a smile crept on her lips in between her tears...

"hello..." She said unable to control his happiness... she hadn't wasted a second to pick the call...

"Sharon.. just one question... why????" he came directly to the point... sharon's smile disappeared as soon as it came...

"swayam..." she could barely utter his name hoping that it would give her some strength...

"do you even realized what you have done???" he asked softly... Sharon inhaled sharply through her mouth...

"silence... I had expected this... Sharon is there something that I need to know..." The very small part which had been constantly pricking his conscience had forced him to voice himself...

"what do you think????" she whispered hoping that his reply wouldn't break her...

"i don't know.. but I know I had trusted you.. loved you..." He said fighting his broken voice...

"exactly... had... had..." She repeated his choice of tense trying to register that everything now is past...

And if her reply had done anything , it had infuriated swayam... he couldn't believe that she had the audacity to ask her to trust even now.. to love even now when she was not ready to justify her side of the story...

"so what the freak do you expect me to do?? love you and trust you even now after what you have done to my college?? To my team???? Answer me Sharon... just tell me at the cost of what you had chosen to play with the emotions of your friend... with me..." He had screamed it out to her... Sharon hadn't even flinched listening to him... she had tried to keep calm trying to understand his point of the story but how can the guy who know how much she had loved him choose these words to speak to her...

"you had claimed that you love me.. you made yourself portray as one ideal girl and practically influenced everyone out here ... how perfectly you acted so that no one could understand the real Sharon..." Sharon could hear no more... she knew she had to say something ... she was calm till now but how could he possibly say this to her... she felt anger creeping into his soul due the amount of hurt she has received from swayam in the last few seconds...

"have I ever told you that I love you????" she needed to say this to stop him from breaking her some more...

Swayam was about to open his mouth but , all she got was silence from his side until she heard the line go dead...

Swayam had gone numb... She was right... she had never ever said it loud to him... she had never said it was him ...

Sach laga tha jo bewajah
Humko woh bharam ho gaya hai
Bhor aane thhe jis fasaane mein
Woh khatam ho gaya

Everything that she had said till in her show floated in his ears... Everything single moment he ahd spent with her flashed in front of his eyes... and everything that he had experienced till date felt a big lie...

Sharon also had gone numb after saying that to him...

Another soul was standing outside swayam's door... taani had heard his conversation with Sharon... she knew swayam too well... if something gets into his head , he refused to believe anything else even if that meant refusing to see what is evidently simple and clear in front of his eyes... even she was helpless... she can't risk all their future but could only hope swayam does see things rationally...

Swayam looked at the wallpaper of his phone.. she was laughing vibrantly in that picture...

Bhoole hum bhoole woh
Kaise sabse kahein baat yeh

Ab chalo hum dheere dheere bihal se gaye
Ab chalo hum jaise bhi ho sambhal se gaye
Woh piya aaye na

Two hearts were refusing to stop yearning ... two hearts were drifting apart... Really apart... For just a "Few things left unsaid...."

OKAY , THIS IS FOR YOU SANCHI... "DI"πŸ˜†

IF I SAY ANYTHING MORE WHICH I WANT TO SAY , YOU WILL KICK ME FOR BEING EMOTIONAL...SO ZIPPED...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just aslam to check ekhono koris ni abar jachi
Ani Congo you became a dazzler πŸ₯³

res
unres

First kotha i already typed my long comment 😭

and before i could post it , the tab closed 😭😭

i banged my head on the wall , now gathered some courage and typing all again 😭😭

So , coming to chappy ,

Loved it , beautifully written πŸ‘

I was waiting ..as in ..to read a song update as generally i love them 😳😳

So taani is a true friend ..supporting her bestie understanding her all the way 😊

I hope she can knock some sense into her brother swayam as well !!

Sharon of HAK and this swayam both share the same boat when comes to trust his/her love !

But ya have to say , this update was truly beautiful ...it still stands to be my fav ff..

i do miss the radio show ..and poem of yours but ...this update was one of its kind ..

so i don't mind ..πŸ˜†

Acha , so while reading i could feel their pain ...it was sad ..touching...

I so wish sharon would have blurted out the truth when swayam called her ..

But sharon is sharon , tor moto Ani .. khuchiye kotha bar krte hoy πŸ˜›

And out of frustation of what swayam was telling ..or rather shouting ..

she said ..what she actually didn't mean to ...

Must say ..worth chappy it was ..it unleashed many shades of both the characters ..

And yes the title ..! πŸ‘

i really hope those little few things , those few which mean a lot ...are said soon !

Update my priyo ff soon !

Love ,
Bondhu 😳

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks lil sister :3
Ohk I'm quite impressed on how you justify the title of FF everytime. Well it goes the most with this update πŸ‘

Hmm too emotional for a poor soul like me to handle :'(
This is what you do to your di >.<

Both are right on their part :/ but only if Swayam also would have thought from her point of view before doubting her, her love. He need to calm down :(
Too much crying and misunderstanding

Dekh clear it out asap ok :3
Let them talk *-*

Love you 😳
Thanks
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
AshsAngels thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hey πŸ€— i so knew it
padha nahi hai maine ab tak but i want to be first person to comment but ye lavi this kid too smart pahale hi kar diya

lavi😑
Edited by AshsAngels - 9 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Reserved 😭 😭

Sirf rulao mujhe tum log
They both are right considering their pov
Swayam shud have trusted her
but πŸ˜”

Sab jaldi thik kar dena
Ok!!
Edited by SalmanShahidSm - 9 years ago
SalmanShahidSm thumbnail
I hate u so much lavi aur ab toh sanchiswaron aur ash di bhi
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a nice emotional chapter 😭
u penned the feeling very nicely
loved the update

continue it soon
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update ani
This update 😭
Loved the last part the most
Radio can help i guessπŸ˜›
Very much Excited
Update soon
Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
res
unres

Loved d update ...so emotional 😭😭
Why so many misunderstandings between Swaron ...both r ryt on dere pov
Swayam is hurt as he thinks sharon broke his trust n sharon is hurt cz she thinks swayam doesnt trust her ..hope things between dem doesnt left unsaid
Loved d last part -

Two hearts were refusing to stop yearning ... two hearts were drifting apart... Really apart... For just a "Few things left unsaid..."

Resolve dere mis understandng soon ...can't see dem separate n hurt 😭
Update soon
Edited by --NupurSwaron-- - 9 years ago