Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

res
unres

awesome chappy
swayam kitna alsi hai
sharon maid ๐Ÿ˜†

taayam fight
i lov them
agar ek word aur kaha toh ussi dustbin mein chod aunga jaha se mom dad tujhe utha ke laye๐Ÿคฃ

Loved swaron scene during the movie

Swayam ne chup kara diya rey ko
aww swayam kitna acha bhai hai

swaron ek dusre ko kitna ache se jaante hai
sharon kitna pareshan karege swayam ko
Bichara swayam

well written
thnxx for the pm

Jyoti :)

thank a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ujwalv

RES

unres

cute update๐Ÿ˜Š

swaron r soo cute

"waise bhai apko nahi lagta aap aj kal kuch zyada hi talent show case kar rahe ho???" taani smirked at him.. swayam knew she was talking about his poem which Sharon had read out on radio last night... he immediately looked at his mom who was trying hard not to smile and embarrass anyone... Sharon was also trying hard not to laugh out...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

the movie moment was really cute

itna romantic scene chal raha hai n rey ne comedy ghusa di๐Ÿ˜†

"kaunsi movie dekhun???"๐Ÿคฃ

ending part was also really cute..meine kuch jyada hi cute nahi likh diya๐Ÿ˜†

want to read more

update soon

thanks di!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

Loved the update

Sleepy Swayam, he was too lazy to go to tani's room to check for and instead he texted her. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Taani denying her feelings for Rey, but swayam understands her feeling,

I liked it the way he made her understand and give Rey a chance.

Swaron are too cute.

The last part Loved it.

Update soon

Love
Shivani

thanks di!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Keechu--

omg super cute update

i really loved it... it was sweet and fun...
loved swayam as a brother...he was being so caring and mature
and loving more the understanding between swaron...
and the way sharon support swayam...
last was utter cute
qubul hai๐Ÿ˜†
totally loved it...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ

keechu๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Cute update
swaron moments wre adorable
Agn loved d way tani teased him for his talent showcasing ๐Ÿ˜†
Want to read more ...so update soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

thanks!!

Word Count: 1

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

U r really a superb writer..very well written ๐Ÿ‘

thanks

Word Count: 1

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: GlamourousPearl

Hi der...

Hope u doing good
I myself ...well u can call me affii...
Not gonna b beating around da bush...coming straight to da point... .I m in love wid ur ff...so far so so so gud...actually perfect...
thanks to u n ur partner in crime ...crime as in gud sense yaar since u galz getting ppl addicted to ur work...I glued to dis thread since da very day u launched da prologue...
...well hatssoff hands down eyes n heart wide open to let each n every word jst sink in...dis is super ...
Everything is so damn perfect word to word ...bro-sis relationship is so cutely expressed ...der fyts ders taunts..ur characters r awesome (I was here for swaron bt gosh da oh-so-cool-mom has taken away my heart)...each event ...da revelation of Sharon da rj..da abandon corridot confrontation ...da canteen convo...da party... Da get together...etc... ..n yes I did never find it anywhere where could hv felt oh dis thing/dialogue has gone out of character...I m so damn madly liking dis Sharon...n da cherry on da cake...dose poems...ahhh...xtremly lovely...gud job...u ppl hv pulled on so long so well...dat even at 14-155chap where Sharon's word " few things r better left unsaid"don't get ur readers bored den u should know dis ff has taken a spcl place...
So dats my very very very short sumdup comment...hehe...n hoping to gt an update soon...
Keep up da grt work...
C u around
;)

thanks a lot ... means a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythreyii

Hey its such a beautiful story I really love Sharon and taani's bond. The title itself is interesting. the way u have penned swayums confusions r gr8 and all d poems are amazing. The Way humor is in d story is interesting. Gr8 work do write more ... Mythreyi

thanks a lot
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
PART 16

The entire dance team was in the rehearsal hall when taani came rushing inside with a file in her hand...

"guys there's a huge issue..." Her face clearly showed concern and worry... after rey and taani's confession to each other , both swayam and rey had expected taani to be in a very good mood , but seeing her worried made them look at each other in confusion...

"calm down... what's wrong.." swayam came forward and handed her a bottle of water...

"bhai... we are not registered for footloose..." swayam literally lost his voice as soon as he had heard taani...

"what non sense????" rey came forward and snatched the file from taani's hand...

"isme toh likha hai footloose ka entry ho chuka hai last week... As a GS I didn't get any notification..." rey looked at swayam and the rest of the team...

"mujhe bhi nahi..." Swayam bit his lips in fear...

"then how come the other team of our college get registered??? In this file its written that they are representing St. Louis..." rey questioned taani...

"footloose ka mail aya tha last week , but we were not informed... Jaan buchke they didn't inform us..." As taani said it , Sharon came forward and held her shoulder...

"we can talk to the authorities... I'm sure something can be done..." Sharon gave her opinion...

"I have talked to them... they are saying registration is possible but the college seal is needed... and VP sir won't be allowing us to do it after allotted time.. he had already warned us last time..." Taani licked her lips in nervousness...

"there's only one way out..." Rey muttered under his breath...

"hacking..." Vicky completed his sentence... swayam looked at him in shock... " have you lost it??? If we get caught , we would be suspended..." he gritted his teeth at rey and Vicky...

"aur koi option hai??? ye humara sapna hai swayam... we have to do it..." Nil and rey tried to make him understand...

"haa par dream pura karne ke liye koi bhi means use kaise kar sakte hai hum????" he literally shouted at them...

"par humare saath kuch sahi nahi hua swayam... humein notify nahi kiya gaya tha..." Rey shouted back at swayam...

"yeah right... Agar log galat karenge toh fir hum bhi galat hi karenge kya!... its unethical..." He looked away...

"bhai... sahi intention hai... galat way hai per intention galat nahi hai... and that's what really matters..." She put her hand on his shoulder... swayam thought for sometime and nodded...

Sharon was listening to everyone carefully... She knew whatever taani had said was right , but she was only scared of the consequences...

"par agar pakre gaye toh..." Sharon asked...

"sara blame mai lunga..." Rey assured her.. Sharon immediately shook her head... "of course not... agar as a team hum ye karenge toh hum sab equally responsible honge..."

"exactly..." swayam looked at her still not sure about their plan...

Vicky and rey were sitting inside the property room , and swayam was standing outside checking whether anyone was coming... they were using the college wifi , to track the IP address through the router and eventually access to the college authorization site...

After transcripting for an hour they had successfully , registered themselves for the footloose ...

On the day of the footloose finale , the entire team was present at the venue since morning arranging everything properly for their performance...

"taani Sharon kaha hai????" swayam asked taani who was busy checking the lights...

"pata nahi , I have not seen her..." taani answered him in a hurry and got back to work... Swayam sighed in exasperation ... right from the morning after they had reached the venue , swayam had not seen her...

The entire day had passed... Each one of the team members were busy with their own responsibility for the performance...soon it was almost evening and they had only one hour to go on stage...

"rey... yeh Sharon kaha hai?????" swayam asked rey for the umpteenth time...

"really.. sunah se dikhi hi nahi... call nahi le rahi hai... kaha hai ye????" rey looked around and swayam sighed in frustration...

"taani.. simmi... please... changing room mein dekh ke ayo nuh Sharon hai ya nahi..." swayam literally pushed them to the greenroom...

They were still looking for Sharon , when they heard the announcement... The first team , the other dance team of St.Louis was about to perform...

As soon as the music started and they started to perform , swayam , rey and the rest of the team had their mouths wide open... they were performing on their selected song and the same choreography...

"swayam ye kya ho raha hai???" he shook swayam after the initial shock , who was too shocked to react... meanwhile taani and simmi had come back from the green room and were shocked to see their steps performed on stage...

"bhai... rey ye sab kya hai????" taani shook both of them but swayam's throat has gone dry...

"Sharon mili???" swayam looked at taania nd asked her blankly... taani shook her head as tears streamed down her cheeks... now swayam got more scared...

After the performance was finished , rey and swayam had gone and withdrew their name from the competition and had come back to the greenroom...

"rey.. ye sab baad mein figure out karte hai kaise hua.. Sharon nahi mil rahi hai..." swayam told them as they were busy talking about their choreography getting stolen...

"haa ye Sharon ko dhundna zaruri hai..." reya nd swayam were about to go out when they saw the leader of the other team , shivam come inside...

"so ??? D3 team... peheli baar harke kaisa laga???" he smirked at them...

"bloody coward... Khud jeetne ki aukad nahi hai.. humari choreography steal karke you have won.. apne dam pe nahi..." Rey went forward and held his collar... Swyaam and the others quickly went and held rey back...

"rey inke mooh mat lag..." swayam glared at shivam and was about to move away...

"haa ab bol bhai... harne ke baad yehi sab bolte hai log.. losers..." Shivam and his team laughed out...

"cheating karke jitta hai... choreography churata hai aur bari bari batein bhi karta hai..." swayam said sarcastically...

"churata hai??? really humne choreography churaya??? Tumhare team ke kisine khud humein CD diya hai..." shivam smiled in satisfaction...

"don't you dare... humare team mein koi bhi itna cheap nahi hai..." this time swayam couldn't control and held his collar...

"really?? Khud hi puch lo..." Shivam pulled himself back... "Sharon.. come in..." shivam's grin got wider as Sharon came inside the greenroom...

All the team mates , specially Swayam , didn't know what to say... he felt his heart thudding indicating to break any moment...

"pucho apni Sharon se... isne khud diya hai CD ya nahi????" shivam looked at swayam...

"Sharon??kaha thi tum????" swayam knew Sharon could never do something like that... he knew Sharon would never hurt and break him... she had loved him with everything that she had...

"kaha thi Sharon???" swayam asked again in urgency as he didn't get any answer...

Sharon kept looking down avoiding everyone's eyes...

"bolo Sharon... kisne diya CD..." shivam smiled seeing everyone's face... " tumne????" shivam asked and swayam saw Sharon nod in affirmation...

He could feel his entire world crumbling down... The girl who had taught him to fall in love , to rust someone with all his heart , to be a better human being was standing in front of him avoiding his eyes... she had broken everything that he had till date...

Seeing all the team members absolutely quiet , shivam and his team left but not before laughing again...

"kyun??" swayam asked absolutely blankly...

Sharon finally looked upto him to find his eyes blank...

"kyun kiya???" he asked again... Sharon was still quiet...

"kyun kiya Sharon ????" swayam shouted at the top of his voice making everyone standing there flinch at his intensity...

"apni college ko cheat kiya hai tumne... sorry college ko nahi ... technically they are also a part of this college... but team ko cheat kiya... yaha ke sabko cheat kiya... kyun????" he charged her with accusing eyes...

Rey went ahead trying to calm him down... taani had gestured the rest of the team to leave them alone and she herself was too shocked to react...

"at what cost did you sell your self esteem???? Aisa kya diya us shivam ne jo maine tumhe nahi diya????" he knew it was unusual of him to stoop this low and talk to someone like this but Sharon had managed to bring out the worst that he had seen of himself... Sharon looked down unable to say anything...

"sab kuch jhoot tha... Itne dino se tumne sirf natak kiya... mujhse pyaar karne ka natak... mai itna stupid kaise ho sakta hoon that I trusted a voice on air... script diya hoga tumhe radio mein bolne ke liye... Kyunki tum jaisi larki itni deep batein toh kar nahi sakti... and mai itna bewakoof hoon ki maine socha voh sab mere liye tha... You have bloody heel used me for your benefit... mere paas ake.. mere bharosa jeetke tumne sirf mujhe nahi mere friends ke saath itni cheap harkat kiya... Aaj tak maine tumhe jitna pyaar diya hai , ajse usse kayi zyada nafrat karunga tumse... do you hear me??? I hate you... I hate you..." Rey had let swayam speak his heart.. he knew if he won't then , he would not be able to breath properly... everything compressed inside him would eat him from within...

"don't have to look down as if you are sorry... oh yeah.. of course you are sorry... you are actually not sorry for what you did... you are sorry because we found it out..." Swayam gritted his teeth with hatred beaming from his eyes and he turned and left followed by rey...

LEAVE YOUR LIEKS AND COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago