Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 15

It was a Saturday night , after the day of the party and taani's mom has called Sharon for dinner... Sharon and taani were sitting in her room chatting about random stuffs...

"but I miss school... You know college is good but nothing is like school..." Sharon said pursing her lips ...

"par school mein bhai thodi na tha..." Taani said smirking... Sharon looked at taani in amusement.. since the last few days , taani had been bringing swayam in all their conversations...

"are you serious?? Tu har jagah swayam ko kyun lati hai???" Sharon exasperated...

"kyunki woh mera bhai hai..." taani said and started laughing and Sharon glared at her...

"waise taani...tujhe kuch puchna tha..." Sharon said with an unsure look...

"haa.. bhai ke bare mein???" taani smirked at her earning another glare from Sharon...

"shut up.. nahi...tere bare mein..." Sharon literally face palmed...

"mere bare mein??? Haa puch..." Taani somehow knew what Sharon would be asking...

"and you know what I'm gonna ask... what have you thought about rey and you???" Sharon asked her seriously... taani looked away...

"sochne wali kya baat hai???" taani asked Sharon ...

"taani please mujhe sab pata hai aur swayam ko bhi..." Sharon said as a matter of fact...

"what?? Bhai ko pata hai???" taani asked getting horrified...

"obviously.. bewakoof toh tera bhai hai nahi... and obviously he is rey's best friend too..." Sharon was determined to make taani understand...

"matlab rey ko bhi pata hai????" taani asked getting the second shock...

"nahi re... accha swayam ne mujhe kuch nahi bataya but I know him a bit and I know for sure that rey has feelings for you jo swayam ko pata hai... but he didn't tell you as a good friend ... same way he knows what you feel for rey and as a good brother didn't tell it to rey..." Sharon explained...

"good.." taani relaxed a bit...

"Sharon can we not talk about it?? I just don't want anything right now...ek toh rey ka mujhe adha kuch samajh nahi ati hai... and I am scared.. so topic closed... done???" taani knew Sharon would force her to change her views , so she wanted to end the topic...

Swayam was sleeping in his room like a log , when he heard voices coming from taani's room... he opened his drowsy eyes and focused on the voice...

"Sharon ki awaz hai???" swayam sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes...he was too lazy and sleepy to get out of the bed and check her room so instead he messaged taani...

Taani and Sharon were laying on the bed and chatting when taani's phone beeped...

"tere kamre mein koi hai kya??" taani read the message loud and Sharon grinned...

"nahin toh..." Taani typed back...

"mujhe Sharon ki awaz sunai diya..." Taani read it aloud again and Sharon blushed this time...

"all the girls in he world are not Sharon.. I was talking to the maid..." taani typed and sent and swayam didn't bother to reply.. Sharon heard taani read what she had typed and started laughing...

"seriously maid???" Sharon said still unable to control her laughter..

Taani and swayam's mom had called them down for dinner.. she was bringing the food from the kitchen... meanwhile swayam had come down to the dining table , walking like a zombie with his eyes half closed from sleep...

Taani and Sharon also came downstairs and found swayam sleeping there at the table keeping his head down on the table...

"bhai... utho utho.. aaj Saturday hai... so no show.. par iska matlab yeh toh nahi aap so jaoge table pe..." Taani said looking at Sharon who started giggling...

"don't irritate me... sona hai mujhe..." swayam looked up and saw taani and Sharon sitting in front of him but he was too sleepy to notice anything... he closed his eyes again and kept his head on the table... after a few seconds as realization dawned upon him , he quickly looked up with shocked eyes to find sharona nd taani talking casually with each other...

"tum yaha kya kar rahi ho???" he asked her out of the blue not caring if he sounded rude to a guest... Sharon was taken aback but then somehow controlled and answered back...

"haa who aaj yaha maid nahi aya nuh isiliye mai aa gayi..." Sharon tried to maintain a straight face but taani started giggling... swayam glared at her...

"ghur kya rahe hai aap??" taani frowned at him.. their mom had come out with the bowl of rice and was keeping it on the table...

"waise bhai apko nahi lagta aap aj kal kuch zyada hi talent show case kar rahe ho???" taani smirked at him.. swayam knew she was talking about his poem which Sharon had read out on radio last night... he immediately looked at his mom who was trying hard not to smile and embarrass anyone... Sharon was also trying hard not to laugh out...

"paka maat taani..." he started wiping his plate with a tissue to avoid everyone...

"how sweet... next creative writing competition mein I'll suggest your name to VP sir..." Taani chuckled...

"agar ek word aur kaha toh I swear usi dustbin pe chor ayunga jaha se mom dad tujhe uthake laye the..." swayam snapped at her and taani gritted her teeth...

"mumma.. ask your son to keep quiet.. murder kar dungi toh I'll not be responsible...jerk..." taani shouted at him and Sharon got alarmed at the indication of another world war...

"kya kaha???" swayam took a spoon and hit her on the head...

"how dare you...??" taani stood up with a knife in her hand and went towards swayam...

"pagal ho gayi hai???" swayam stood up from his chair and ran to the lounge with taani running behind him with a knife in her hand...

"swayam ... taani... behave..." Their mom shouted as Sharon was holding her stomach and laughing...

After a couple of warning from their mom they settled down for dinner...

After dinner , swayam's mom asked Sharon to stay back as she had informed sharon's mom from before that she would be staying there... taani and Sharon were going upstairs and swayam was drinking water in the kitchen when his mom called him... taania nd Sharon also turned back from the stairs...

"rey ko bhi bula le...watch a movie or something.. waise hi tu jitna soya ahi aaj tujhe raat ko neend nahi ayegi..." as soon as she had mentioned rey both sharon and swayam looked at taani who royally ignored them and went upstairs...

After a couple of hours , all four of them were sitting on the floor of taani's room watching "the conjuring"

"yeh horror story dekhne ka idea bohut bura hai..." taanis aid sulking ...

The room was totally dark and they had put a mattress on the floor.. Sharon was sitting leaning on the bed behind and swayam was sitting beside her... taani was lying on the floor in front of them and rey was sitting in the opposite corner...

Taani with her eyes closed kept cursing all three of them for this horrible movie idea... sharonw as calmly watching the movie and swayam kept staring at Sharon observing every single change in her expression... He would notice how Sharon would slightly open her mouth and frown and then relax when she was not scared... he looked at reya nd taani to find them glued to the screen... he quietly sneaked his hands into sharon's... she gasped at the cold touch of his hands and then relaxed as he rubbed his thumb on her palm...

Sharon was about to pull her hand away but swayam held it back firmly... Sharon looked at him with a frown but swayam gestured her to keep her head on his shoulder... she smiled sheepishly and kept her head on his shoulder as swayam entwined their hands together... as the movie continued they got engrossed into the movie... after sometime swayam out of the blue took her palm and kissed her hand... Sharon quickly looked at reya nd taani and found them looking at the screen... she then looked at swayam who was casually looking at the screen...

"swayam..." she whispered softly...swayam hummed in returned...

She didn't say anything else... and resumed watching the movie keeping her head on his shoulder... swayam kept staring at her with a smile...

"kaunsi movie dekhun???" rey asked still looking at the screen...

"accha... sirf tu hi dekh raha hai do movie?? Mujhe bhi dikh raha hai..." swayam said with a smirk to shut rey up... rey preferred to stay quiet as he understood that swayam had seen him staring at taani...

"can you people shut up and watch the movie???" taani snapped at them...

"maine jo galati kiya who mat karna taani..." Swayam said seriously alarming all three of them...

Taani sat up and was about to get up when swayam pulled her down on the mattress again.. he looked at Sharon who blinked her eyes in his support... swayam looked at rey who shook his head to stop swayam... he ignored rey and looked back at taani...

"taani hum kitna bhi lar le jhagar le...but I won't want anything which can harm you... I understand you taani .. you know why?? Kyunki kuch din pehele I went through the same thing... agar rey tujhe leke serious nahi hota toh mai kabhi tujhe sochne ke liye nahi bolta... I know taani you are scared to trust anyone.. but you trust me right???" swayam asked sincerely... taani nodded.. even in the dark room , the light from the screen made the tears in her eyes glisten...

"agar mujhpe bharosa hai toh mere bharose pe bharosa kar... dar mat.. give yourself one chance.. I promise you won't regret..." taani looked down trying to hide her tears .. swayam looked at rey and waited for him to look at him... swayam gestured him to take care of taani and then looked at Sharon... before swayam could gesture anything Sharon knew what he was asking for.. she quickly stood up and followed swayam out of the room...

They went outside and lightly closed the door...

Swayam was fidgeting with his fingers and Sharon knew why... swayam was skeptical about what Sharon would think if he asks her to come to his room...

"swayam ... kya hua???" she still asked him... swayam looked at her and smiled lightly...

"nothing.. terrace pe chale???" he asked... Sharon chuckled ... " barish mein???" she asked... swayam's face fell...

"jot um soch rahe ho who sach nahi hai... I won't be uncomfortable..." She said as sincerely as she could.. swayam sighed in relief , flashed his huge grin and held her hand pulling her towards his room...

"tan tan a... ye hai mera room..." Swayam said opening the door... Sharon scanned the walls... it was painted white the bed was neatly made , obviously his mom had done that... a basketball was lying on the ground and there was a basket on the wall... swayam and taani's pictures were there on the wall...

"wow... neat and clean..." Sharon said walking inside...

"haa credit goes to taani and mom..." he said honestly and gestured Sharon to sit on the bed...

"swayam.. mujhe albums dikhao nuh.. pictures dekhni hai mujhe..." swayam made face at Sharon hearing this.. he wanted to talk to her...

"baad mein dekhna..." he said...

"dikha rahe ho ya nahi???" she asked with an angry look...

"relax..dikhata hoon.." he frowned and took the albums out from the cupboard...

They sat on the floor and kept the album in front of them turning each page... they kept smiling and laughing watching each pictures as swayam narrated the story behind those...

It was a picture from taani's birthday party when they were in 10th standard... it was group picture with all taani as well as swayam's friend... everyone was looking at the camera except Sharon.. she was looking towards the corner and now swayam had figured out that she was looking at him...

"waise dekh rahi ho?? the girl in the blue top... cute haina????" swayam said smirking at Sharon.. she knew he was talking about her but decided to play along...

"tumhe koi larki cute bhi lagti hai???" she said sarcastically...

"of course and apparently she was looking at me... bachpan se hi chalu kar diya.. smart girl..." although this made sharon blush a big time but she somehow controlled and replied... " really?? Pagal hogi... tumhe dekh rahi thi.. I pity her..." she said looking away.. swayam smiled seeing Sharon happy at that moment...

"waise swayam.. rey is serious about taani right???" Sharon asked him after a pause...

"of course I am... rey jaisa dikhta hai waisa hai nahi...this time he is serious... and he knows taani is my sister so garbar nahi hoga... I trust him.. agar serious nahi hota toh yaha tak nahi lata baat ko..." swayam said looking at her...

"garbar matlab???" Sharon asked with wide eyes...

"garbar nahi.. matlab he knows if he wants to be with taani he needs to serious.. and he is..." He explained...

"possessive bhai huh???" Sharon chuckled hearing his tone...

"haa hoon mai possessive.. jo log mere liye special hai unke liye.. tumhare liye bhi..." he said grumpily as Sharon made fun of him and Sharon smiled hearing him...

"I hope dono baat kar le abhi waha..." Sharon crossed her fingers...

"haa kar lenge.. sab log tumhare tarah nahi hote hai..." swayam made a face at her and looked away...

"what???" Sharon frowned in confusion..

"matlab who log baat karenge.. tumhari tarah logon ko pareshan nahi karenge..." swayam complained like a kid... Sharon smiled...

"sab kuch bolna zaruri hai??" she asked looking into his eyes and he got more irritated...

"haa ab bol do , few things are better left unsaid..." He said mimicking exactly how Sharon had said last night...

"yeah.. bolungi nuh..." she said hiding her smirk...

"aur mai jo pareshan hoon???" swayam frowned ...

"mere paas tumhare liye jo kuch bhi hai who mere kuch bolne ya na bolne se kaam ya zyada nahi ho jayega..." She said with a soft yet intense smile...

Swayam couldn't ignore the intensity in her voice... whether she said anything or not , right at that moment her voice had said everything which he wanted to hear... the evry voice which had forced him to fall in love with the girl in front...

"that's my way of lov..." Sharon was about to say love but stopped midway and said , "everything..." Swayam smiled at her ... "and you have to accept me the way it is..." she continued...

Swayam pretended to think for a moment and then looked at her saying drammatically... "qubul hai..."

Hearing him say it , Sharon burst out laughing and swayam joined her in her laughter but not before stealing a glance of her happy face and saving it in his memory...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

Me 1st to comment

thank god ..fav ff se Adity didn't take mah place ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Don't look like 😲 <= ! eta amar ! πŸ˜†

so i'm happy to read another awesome chappy of this ff πŸ˜ƒ

coming to chap 15 !

πŸ˜† i loved sharon - taani's convo πŸ˜†

awesome friends they are ...bechare swyam ko maid boldiya πŸ˜†

swayam all sleepy ...sho cute !! 😳

the dinner part ...πŸ˜†

mom , taani everyone after dear swayam πŸ˜†

then they watched a horror movie πŸ˜†

swaron part ..when they were watching it

swayam - the brother was lovely πŸ˜ƒ

and the swaron convo in his room ..seeing pics ...i loved it !

i mean the convo was so complete ...like ..everything was there ...so i loved the convo more !

The way you showed us ..they support each other , they are always with each other ...they enjoy ...i so love this ! 😊

After reading every chappy i'm always smiling πŸ˜ƒ like this πŸ˜ƒ

just now i realised i used too many " πŸ˜† " πŸ˜›

ok now i'm done !πŸ˜†

i said this before ..and i'm saying this again ! love you both for writing this πŸ€— πŸ€—

eta amar onek besi fav ! tai jaldi !

before updating others ...pls update 16th chappy of this ! πŸ˜†

UPDATE !! UPDATE !!

Lavanya 😳
Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Res
Phew.. Finally unres.
For both chapter 14 and 15

I loved both the updates..
Ch-14
Swayam rejecting other girl and making Sharon his date.. Aww.. and that I hate cherries part had very nice humor..
Swayam seeing Sharon going on air live.. Too good..
And Sharon reading out his poem.. Awesome
The last part too was really well penned..

Ch-15
Swayam and Taani's mom is surely one of the coolest mom in the world..
The movie night idea was really very awesome...
And conjuring.. Wow.. kya movie choose kiya..
Love Sharon and Swayam's little little moments in between..
All in all.. loved both the chapters..
And really sorry for unreserving so late..
Do update soon..
Loads of love..
Adity. :)
Edited by VrushanianAdity - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I want more...Awww...I so wanted to keep reading...Update fast fast :)
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update...😊
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it is a superb update
Plz continue it fast...
and thanks for the pm..
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update. The situations, their conversations, how Swayam made Taani understand and Swaron conversation in the bedroom. Brilliant.
Thanks for the pm
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aww
Really sweet nd cute update..
Sleepy head swayam
Hahaha
Loving this possesive bhai..
Nice

Thanks 4 d pm
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm enjoying reading the slow silent romance of Swayam-Sharon *-*
Seriously instead of going and checking he texted Taani if Sharon is around -_- so sleepy to check on the girl he love :3
Even taani is no less when it comes to teasing Swayam-Sharon :v
The movie moment was really cute how can as simple as holding hands can be so soulful and romantic and even he asked her to lean on his shoulder ^_^ loved that part
Also her agreeing with him was something I really liked *-*
Best part was offcourse when they left taani and rey
How she understood his confusion and cleared things for him.
Ani :'( I love you for another great dialogue for Sharon the last ones leave the readers in want to read more and more. I nevrr want her to confess the way he want because the Sharon do is so special in itself :')
I love that thing alot

Update sooonπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
such an awsm update... love d swaron moments... adorable... do update soon... πŸ˜ƒ