Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
PART 14

After the success of the annual day , there was a party in the college premises thrown for the students... it was a couple's party and the student's was only allowed to enter the venue with their date...

In the morning , swayam and Sharon were walking quietly through the corridor... Sharon kept looking ahead while swayam every now and then stole glances of her... before he could understand what was happening a girl came and stood in front of him...

"swayam.. please aaj ki party ke liye can you be my date???" the girl asked him with a nervous smile.. swayam immediately choked and looked at sharon.. Sharon was smiling at the girl and then looked at swayam with a hopeless smile...

"okay.. you people carry on... mai baad mein milti hoon..." Saying this Sharon walked away... swayam gritted his teeth and was gesturing her to stay there but Sharon had already walked away...

"I'm sorry but mai nahi aa paunga tumhare saath..." Swayam said with a nervous yet polite smile and looked at the end of the corridor where Sharon was walking...

"pretty please swayam.. with a cherry on top..." The girl gave a cute pout ... Swayam absent mindedly looked at sharon as she turned at the end of the corridor and disappeared into the canteen...

"fir toh aur bhi nahi.. I hate cherries..." Swayam said without even looking at her and ran to the canteen...

Swayam entered the canteen and scanned it to find Sharon sitting in a corner sipping her coffee... He quickly went and sat in front of him...

"Sharon?? gussa ho???" he asked nervously.. Sharon looked at him getting totally amused...

"pagal ho?? haa who toh obviously ho... basically usne itne pyaar se pucha toh chale jao nuh?? Kya farak parta hai?? mujhe bura nahi lagega..." Sharon said cutely... swayam was horrified...

"par mujhe problem hai... do you know peechle do saalon se jab tum log school mein the I used to take taani for the annual party?? I don't like stupid girls sitting on my head... And iss baar taani rey ke saath jayegi toh tumhare paas aur koi option nahi hai mere saath ane k alawa..." Swayam said and snatched sharon's coffee from her hand and drank it in one go...

"wo mera tha..." Sharon protested...

"exactly..tha.. abhi mera hai..." he winked at her... Sharon glared and looked away...

"ready ho jana... 7 o clock sharp... I'll pick you from you place..." He smiled and walked out... Sharon smiled looking at his retreating figure...

Sharon was done getting ready for the party when she heard her phone beep... it was a message from swayam asking her to come downstairs... she quickly checked herself in the mirror and rushed downstairs bidding goodbye to her parents...

She walked out of the apartment and quickly waved at swayam who was standing by the side of the car wearing his usual t shirt and jeans but swayam was already dazed out...

Sharon was looking really gorgeous wearing a black dress covering her knees and hair kept open... Swayam kept gawking at her until she clicked her fingers in front of his eyes... he quickly came out of her reverie... he looked away getting visibly flushed... Sharon smiled at herself and shook his shoulder...

"chalein???" she asked... swayam nodded and opened the door for her... as he sat on the driver seat and fastened the belt , he noticed Sharon was wearing no accessories except a small stud in her ears , yet she managed to look ethereal...

Swayam started driving and they reached their college .. the entire drive was silent... Both of them got down of the car and swayam held sharon's hand before going in... Sharon looked at him nervously... he knew that Sharon could only think about what other's would say seeing them together...

"kuch nahi hoga..." he squeezed her palm and walked ahead...

The party was in full swing.. the lights were dimmed and some students were already on the dance floor dancing to the soft tunes of Enrique... Sharon met all her friends while swayam did the same with his...

Their were games going on and everyone participated there... swayam won some chocolates as well winning a game and since Sharon couldn't win it , he gave his box to her much to her protest...

As soon as the lights went dimmer for the final dancing swayam went and stood beside Sharon since no one would notice them... he held her hands softly and Sharon didn't protest...she leaned onto his side over her left leg since her heels were hearting her...

"dard ho raha hai???" swayam whispered in her ears... Sharon squeezed her hands tightly as she felt his hot breathes on her cheek...

"nahi... I am fine..." She whispered lowering her gaze and swayam smiled sheepishly but shifted away so that Sharon won't get uncomfortable...

"swayam time kitna hua???" she asked her as she realized she has left her phone in the car... Swayam immediately checked his watch...

"sare dus...kyun????" swayam shrugged... but in the meantime Sharon has already freaked out...

"what??? Ten thirty?? Swayam mera show hai 11 pm... I'll go on air by 11..." Sharon immediately reminded swayam and he held her hands again...

"Sharon calm down... hum abhi nikalte hai.. studio paas mein hi hai.. we will reach by 15 minutes... don't worry..." He was about to pull her out but Sharon stopped him...

"nahi swayam... tum kyun jaoge party chorke.. mai riksha le lungi..." She smiled at him and swayam glared at her...

"haa aur itni raat ko mai tumhe akela chor dungi... rey will drop taani and you are coming with me without a word..." He held her hands and walked out of the hall...

Swayam drove Sharon to her studio and Sharon immediately rushed in... swayam was followed her to make sure she didn't fall down while running with the high heels...

The corridors of the studio was almost empty and the manager was standing outside his cabin with a nervous face...

"thank god Sharon... where were you..." The elderly man asked her.. he was the manager of the station and used to treat her like his own daughter...

"sorry sir.. I know.. 5 mins is left.. I'll sign the register and come ..." She was about to run in the office when he stopped her...

"baad mein kar lena beta... abhi jao room mein.. less than four minutes to go on air..." Sharon nodded obediently at him and was about o turn when both of them noticed swayam was standing a few metres away...

"umm.. sir.. ye mera dost hai ...swayam..." she introduced swyaam to the man and swayam smiled at him...

"if I am not wrong he is the guy for whom this show is this hit..." He smirked at the two while swayam-sharon understanding what he meant flushed...

"ek kaam karo Sharon.. swayam ko andar le jao.. let him see you go on air in front of his eyes..." As soon as he said that Sharon looked at swayam nervously who smirked seeing her...

"common.. jao jao.. jaldi.. less than a couple of minutes..." He almost pushed Sharon along with him into the room...

Sharon gestured swayam to sit on the chair beside the RJ seat and herself wore the headphone... She could feel her heart thudding in her ribs with swayam sitting beside her and looking at her while she was going on air...

The guy from the adjacent room has gestures her thumbs up as she went on air and the red bulb was on but still Sharon didn't say a word... swayam immediately held her hand and shook her to speak...

Almost in a trance Sharon spoke up... " hello Mumbai.. so mai aa gayi se ap logon ke saath... Kal ke bare mein baat karne ke baad meri aaj bohut pitai hui... friends se..." she said and looked at swayam who smiled sheepishly at her... all of them right in the morning had blasted Sharon off playfully in the morning for calling them mad last night...

"but any ways.. sach toh sab ko hi bura lagta hai na????" as soon as Sharon said that swayam glared at her...

Sharon chuckled and continued with her show as swayam kept staring at her intently without even concentrating on her words... he could see his dream in front of his eyes... swayam didn't even notice the time and was brought out o the reverie as Sharon took a paper out from her purse...

"so time to wrap up and the last few lines not from my diary... ye kisi aur ne likha hai... and I'll read it...

Every night I go to my bed dreaming of the day

I will get to see you for the first time...

That moment when all these years without you

Will be erased by a single meet...

When all my insecurities will be vanished

By your one single smile...

As of now... Listening to your voice is like looking at you...

And you know what keeps me going????

The only hope... that what I am dreaming of now

Will become the reality of some distant time..."

Swayam could not believe , Sharon had read out the poem he had once written playfully...

Swayam glared at Sharon as she turned the button of and went off air... she looked at him with a huge grin...

"tumhe ye kaha se mila????" swayam couldn't believe he could ask such stupid question... obviously his good for nothing sister had given it to her best friend... He mentally cursed taani right and left and sulked and walked away...

After doing the formalities , Sharon came and sat in the car...

"isme gussa hone wali kaunsi baat hai??? you have written it beautifully..." She pouted to melt his anger...

"and thank you... cause who mere liye tha,..." Sharon said cheerfully with a huge smile and swayams eeing her smile couldn't hold back the rebellious smile on his face...

Swayam quietly drove Sharon to her apartment and as Sharon was about to get down after wishing him night when swayam held her hands...

"itna sab kuch kaha... par wohi nahi kaha jo kehena chahiye..." He said with an intent look...

Sharon and his hand a squeeze and got down and smiled at him... before turning and walking away she bend down over the window and smiled softly... " few things are better left unsaid..."

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

First to comment !!

my fav fav fav ff 🤗

i know i'm too late to unres 😛
sholly 😳

so chappy 14 🥳

So there was a partyyy ...🥳
I loved that corridor part ...bechara swayam 😆 😆

i hate cherries 😛 hehe ..!

basically i loved each n everything of this chappy ...so i'll be repeating ...i loved it !!
but i'll say ! 😛

I loved the canteen scene...the coffee drinking part ...aah relieving swaron ! 😳

sharon and swayam going together ! yayay !!

Swayam gawking ...at shari 😳😆

the party scene ...

swaron dancing on tunes of enrique ...aww...beautiful

swayam giving his chocos to sharon ...reminded me of vrushan u knw na the crazy hopeless fan i am !! 😛😛

I loved my ..sry ur 😉 swayam's character...i mean so caring ..such a sweetheart 😳😳

And the best part of the chappy !!

The radio show...and this time swayam watching sharon live

how beautiful !! oh my god ...i read this chappy about three times ! it's too good !

there was another chappy i remember where there was no poem ...that one was my fav ...

but this one is no less

.. he could see his dream in front of his eyes...

And this time sharon read out his poem..in front of him !! 😳

waaoow...nothing can be better than this !!

And ya..in the previous chappy ..i asked u ...about the title...😛 and i got it in a pleasant way ..😃

.. " few things are better left unsaid..."
😉

i so love this ff...🤗

and i love you both for writing such a beautiful thing 🤗

and ya ..i didn't say this frm many days...Thank you for all the PMs ...😊

love, Lavanya 😳

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved! 😃
Unreserved.
Swayam went to Sharon's show, he So was lost in her.
Sharon was being so nervous.
your Poem, I am in love with all your poems.
Very well written.
Update soon
Thanks
Shivani

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really...few things are better left unsaid...omg...cute update...thankyou guys...love you...
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Gr8
Ur updates are worth waiting...
👍🏼 😊
vrushan_deeksha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow it was the amazing update
it's so awesome to read

and thanks for the pm...
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
My favorite update *-*
How you wrote this one?
I loved each and everything about the update
They went for party together :') thats so sweet and Swayam holding her hand :') assuring her, making sure she isn't nervous anymore that was best part ^_^

I liked the whole idea of Swayam going to her show with Sharon *-* indeed he lived his dream and on the top of it she read his written poem :')
Thanks to the manager who asked Sharon to take Swayam in :p sensing the relationship they share

You know the best line was the title of FF for me *--* best use of the line :') some feelings don't need words :')
Today I'm in love with the FF all over again *-*
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
--NupurSwaron-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update...i mean frm where to strt firstly i loved hw swayam was gettng tensed abt sharon's feeling wen girl came n asked to be her date n seeing sharon disappearing into d canteen ran behind her to make sure dat she is nt angry ...😳
Sharon as always shocked swayam by sayng dat why wil she feel bad wo itne pyaar se puch rhi thi toh chle jao na bt nt dis tym swayam made sure dat he wil go to d party only wid sharon n hw wid full ri8 he said be ready n snatched her coffee n drank it jst amazing each n every line of d update everything was going wid d flow 😃

loved wen swayam accompanied sharon to her radio show which swayam once dreamt of to hear her live n wat better den concludng d show wid d poem written by swayam wid him sitting beside her dat moments wre too adorable n den sharon said bidding him bye dat some things are better left unsaid bt pls i dnt want dre confession to be left unsaid ...hope to get to read dre confession in cmng updates ...so update soon ...
W8tng ...n thanks for d PM😊
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES
unres
awesome update
loved it
" few things are better left unsaid..." yeah 😊
Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail