Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SHA_85

nyc upd readed wid big wali smile
swayam's face 🀣
n after teasing πŸ‘ dis upd was full of laughter
d way taarey wer teasing was amazing πŸ˜ƒ msgng wer cute wala msgs chat even sharon tease him by telling mene kisi ka naam liya tha kya ...
poem was amazing (lyk always)

full chp was teasing swayam abhiyan n Swayam gtng blushing blushing

thanks a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: SalmanShahidSm

🀣 🀣 awesome
bichara swayam
taarey ne toh leeli uski πŸ˜†
aur sharon bhi
yaar kitna sataoge swayam ko
thnx for the pm
update soon :)

thanks a lot!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Amazing update ...n bechara swayam everyone teased him n even sharon didnt leave a chance 🀣

swayam n tani convo was also nyc n d way swayam said ki tujhe dust bin se lekar aaye h πŸ˜†
Didnt expected swayam wil immediately msg sharon n sharon pretending as if nthng happened I think she is in a mood to tease swayam n he is left all confused ki wats happening nw eagerly waitng foe d nxt chp update soon n thanks for d PM😊

thank a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

luvly...😊 taarey teasing swayam ws d best... aww he thought dey do d same wid Sharon too bt aisa nai hua... poem ws beautiful... nd d bst thng ws Sharon read it only in front of swayam... evn she z gvng a hard tym to him... wtng fr official confession.. update soon thnx fr pm

thanks a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
PART 13

Swayam was moving in the corridor getting totally irritated and fidgety ... A week has passed and finally it was the annual day and as the cultural head , the entire responsibility was on swayam and he was completely freaked out ... He had made sure all the arrangements were done properly as it was big event but still because of some weird reasons his intuitions were saying something or the other would go wrong...

"swayam , we need to go to the auditorium... Event start ho jayega 1 hour mein..." Sharon came rushing towards him as they needed to hurry now...

"yeah..." Swayam said seriously and started moving towards the locker room...

"kaha ja rahe ho???" Sharon was perplexed... Swayam looked back at her and shrugged...

"locker room..." He said with a confused look...

"kyun???" she asked sarcastically...

"event suru hoga nah???" swayam scratched his head...

"locker room mein??? Pagal ho gaye ho??? chalo auditorium..." Sharon glared at him hopelessly and held his hands pulling him to the auditorium... They entered the auditorium to find the students setting the stage for the first composite and taani was standing there as the AGS monitoring everything... she was relaxed and chirpy and was doing her work calmly...

"taani sab thik haina???" swayam rushed on the stage to check that the set was almost done...

"haa bhai.. relax..." taani gave him an amused look as Sharon stood beside her trying hard not to laugh out...

"nahi.. sab thik nahi hai..." rey immediately rushed on stage visibly nervous...

"kya hua???" swayam almost got a heart attack...

"diya ke payer mein moch agayi hai.. she won't be able to perform..." Rey almost sighed in frustration...

"what??? But she is the Juliet..." swayam screamed at rey... Diya was the girl who was playing the role of Juliet in their composite and now rey has come up saying that she won't be able to perform.. freak...

"swayam.. relax... kuch nahi hoga.. we will think about something..." Sharon immediately held his hand to calm him down... swayam looked at her and shook his head...

"Sharon.. diya will not be performing.. she is the god damn juliet ..." He clutched her hands tightly... Sharon smiled slightly...

"don't worry.. taani ne script likha hai.. she knows the dialogues... so she will do it..." As soon as Sharon finished , swayam and rey looked at taani who glared at Sharon...

"aise kya dekh rahi hai?? aur koi option hai?? you have to be the Juliet..." Sharon somehow convinced her and sent her to the green room to get ready...

Rey had gone to check the entries and swayama and sharon were standing backstage watching the entire auditorium getting filled...

Sharon looked at swayam to find him dazed out looking at no where...

"swayam???" she gently shook his forearm whispering softly... he turned to look at her with a scared look...

"sab thik hoga.. I know sara pressure tumpe hai... but don't worry... taani sambhal legi.. she is your sister.. itna to bharosa karo..." sharon held his palm tightly...

"isi baat ka to dar hai.. tani will be on stage as Juliet.. can you imagine??? Juliet ke jagah pata nahi kiski dialogue bol degi..." Swayam muttered as he knew taani was a [erfect person to create blunders... sharon sighed in exasperation and looked ahead...

As the composite was about to start , taani came rushing backstage and stumbled as soon as she came in front of Sharon.. swayam held her just in time otherwise she would have a nice hit with the floor...taani couldn't handle the long gown sweeping the floor behind her ...

"I am telling you.. ye marwayegi humein..." Swayam whinned at Sharon... sharon glared at him and gestured him to keep quiet and not to demotivate taani...

"third ya fourth???" taani asked Sharon adjusting her gown... by that time rey had come over there and swayam and rey passed a confused look at each other...

"um.." Sharon thought for a while and then said... "third..." taani nodded...

Soon the curtains were drawn away and they went on stage...

"ye kya tha??? Third fourth???" swayam whispered in sharon's ears...

"array wo...third time pe final death hai...first Juliet pretends to be dead... then romeo then Juliet..." Sharon explained and swayam gave her a weird look... "and before you say taani doesn't know the cript . its not the case.. she had written it.. she knows.. baas nervous hai isiliye..." Sharon backed taani...

The drama was going fine and was almost nearing its end.. no one had made any goof up that the audience would understand...

Finally Juliet had taken the poison and pretended to be dead... The romeo and his friends were performing a small dance when rey almost died of heart attack...

"teri behen marwayegi.. ye ankhein kholke has rahi hai.. she is supposed to be dead..." Rey gritted his teeth and swayam freaked out again.. Sharon immediately moved closer to the wings and moved her hands to get attention of a girl on stage... then she gestured her that taani had her eyes open and was smiling and immediately that girl shifted her position on stage and guarded taani's face...

After the drama was over , everyone sighed in relief... As soon as taani came out Sharon hugged her tightly...

"bohut accha tha..." Both of them were jumping in joy and swayam glared at them...

"kya hai?? accha hi tha..." Sharon snapped at him as soon as she found him glaring...

"haa par better hota .. I think humein rey ko romeo banana chahiye tha... kyun???" swayam smirked and looked at rey... rey pretended to ignore and looked at the ceiling and taani didn't even understand why swayam said that and Sharon started giggling...

"haa par rey romeo banta to apko Juliet banna parta.. the famous rey swayam couple of our college..." she said sarcastically... swayam ignored and looked at Sharon...

"no.. mai play mein hota to I would have been romeo and koi aur Juliet hoti..." As soona s he said that taani and rey started coughing... Sharon maintained a straight face and frowned at him...

"really?? Haa waise ankita has a huge crush on you.. so haa.. wohi ho jati Juliet..." Sharon said and went away and taani laughed and followed her...

"mai ja raha hoon..." swayam glared at rey...

"kaha???" rey chuckled...

"koi aur planet mein... Sharon is getting on my nerves..." He whined like a kid and stomped away...

The entire event was done.. including the D3 teams performance...

Swayam and taani were sitting at the dining table , waiting for their mother to serve food and Sharon to begin her show... they were having a good laugh about the day's incidents when they heard sharon's voice and immediately there was pin drop silence...

"hello friends.. so aap sab thik to haina?? Waise kal hi to mile the.. but firbi.. ek din mein hi bohut kuch change ho sakta hai... okay now leaving aside that... aaj hum kuch different batein karte hai... lets talk about all the funny things in life... you know mujhe aisa lagta hai fun matlab school and college... ab kyunki mai college mein hoon , to mujhe wohi yaad reheti hai... jaise last minute mein dance ke CD kho jana... ankhein kholke suicide ki acting karna... haa you are right mai tere bare mein hi bol rahi hoon..." As soon as they heard Sharon say that swayam looked at taani and started laughing... taani smiled cutely and bit her tongue...

"and yeah sabse bara shock tab ati hai.. jab ek almost tomboy larki ko princess ke role mein on stage bhej dete hai.." swayam couldn't even eat and kept on laughing and his mom suddenly looked at them...

"taani princess bani thi???" as soon as they heard her say this they went quiet... swayam immediately concentrated on his food and taani started drinking water avoiding her question... swayam sunddenly remembered his mom already knew it was Sharon and started calling all the gods to save him from any more awkward situations...

"and the other two friends.. they can't do anything but make people laugh..." As soon as they heard her say this taani couldn't control but started giggling and swayam mentally glared at Sharon to call him a joker indirectly...

After their dinner swayam and taani kept sitting in the lounge and taani even asked their mom to join them... swayam mentally kicked taani hard on her back for doing this blunder but never the less concentrated on the show...

"aaj ka time to almost gone...basically life is all about fun.. so ise mutthi mein na pakarke enjoy karni chahiye...so today's show is for my crazy friends...one more thing , last few lines bolne se pehele mai tumhe kuch bolun??" swayam knew the next thing would be for him...

"mujhe accha lagta hai tumhe irritate karna... kyunki tum irritate ho jate ho..." and she giggled and swayam glared at taani who again had started laughing and then found his mom also chuckling...

"college matlab masti , dosti aur pyaar ,

Jaha ghulte hum charon yaar..

Jaise sharbaat mein ghulti hai cheeni..

Jaise gulaab mein khusboo bheeni bheeni...

Canteen ka wo gossip aur dhamaal...

Stage ka wo pagalpan hai kamal...

Wo corridor ki mast with yaar...

Aur dark room mein gupchup se pyaar...

Hum charon mei ek hai sirfiri...

Jo humesha karti hai dadagiri..

Lekin dilki hai wo sabse acchi..

Jaise nadaan bholi se ek bacchi...

Baki dono to hai ajoobe...

Jaise pagal khane se bhage...

Humesha ye do garbar hai karte...

Baani baat ko humesha bigaarte..

Lekin namumkin ko mumkin banade..

Aur murde ko ye jeena sikhade..."

They knew the 2nd stanza was for taania nd the last for rey and swayam... swayam's mom laughed and wished them goodnight and went to her room while taani was literally holding her stomach and laughing...

"hasne wali kya baat hai???" swayam sulked like a child and walked away to his room...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

res/unres...

yaya...
Me first...!!πŸ˜†
Dancing...!!!
First ane ke khushi meineπŸ˜†

Cming to the update...
Awesome one...!!!
Loved it...
TaaniπŸ˜†
Bechara swayamπŸ˜†
Was a light-hearted post...
Was laughing reading the whole update...!!!

And the poem...!!!
Subhanallah...!!!
Kya poem tha...!!!!
Loved it...!!!

Swaron confession dikha do na...!!
Waiting for it...
Update soon...!!!
Edited by __nidhi__ - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Urrrghghhh
Im in very bad mood...i lost the chance 😭😭😭
next time mine ohk...πŸ˜›
it was lovely chapter and funny tooo
loved tanni...she is a blunder πŸ˜†... suicide by open eyes wow πŸ˜†
really loved the update...crazzy four πŸ˜†
swayam was tooo adorable...kid, my baby, whining kid πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
loved the whole update..
super cool mom πŸ˜†
loved her here in this whole FF πŸ˜ƒ
and the radio... i always noticed one thing u can be a good radio jokey, and i know u love that πŸ˜› ...
every time a new concept for the talk and the blend with her life super awesome...πŸ‘.
as always today's poem was tooo good... it was a funny one...crazzy...πŸ˜†
i loved that... tooo goood update...and im still smiling πŸ˜ƒ
And make her to confess πŸ˜‰ waiting for that πŸ˜†
and waiting for more things to come πŸ˜‰
So update super soon... im waiting...
bdw next time im first ohk...πŸ˜‰
UPDATE 😳
UPDATE 😳
UPDATE 😳

Keechu Di 😊

Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

Very entertaining update it was !! πŸ˜†

coming to chappy 13 ,

You know i love sharon's character here ! she 's perfect !
ekhon tui bolbi amar swayam ki bhese aseche πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

no no, swayam is awesome as always !!! πŸ˜†

in the beginning when swayam was nervous..
i was thinking was it something really serious ?😲

but when the entire chappy unleashed infront of me i was left πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
some of the parts i loved πŸ˜†

"third ya fourth???"

"I am telling you.. ye marwayegi humein..."

"teri behen marwayegi.. ye ankhein kholke has rahi hai.. she is supposed to be dead..."🀣 🀣

And swaron convos are a treat ! πŸ˜† sharon still didn't confess ! πŸ˜”

And i must say i am a fan of the radio show
that you guys frame...it's superbly superb ! πŸ‘
As much as taayam wait for the show ...even i do ...it's lovely 😳
😳

life is all about fun.. so ise mutthi mein na pakarke enjoy karni chahiye. ...beautiful !! πŸ˜ƒ

And the poem
ki kore likhis re ...

as evryone wants a swaron confession ..maybe it's coming soon..

but i donno y i have a bit of curiosity with the title of this ff..

what if the thing
unsaid is sharon's confession ? ?

i hope i'm proven wrong ...

So ...as u knw it's my priyo ...

UPDATE SOONEST !!

SOONEST !!
SOONEST !!

Lavanya 😊

Edited by --lavanya-- - 9 years ago
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Reserved!
Unreserved.

Lol.. I can't rofling reading this update .
Taani as Juliet.. And she was smiling with open eyes, when actually she has to act dead. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rey and Swayam so funny..

Sharon never leaves a chance to irritate swayam πŸ˜†

And the poems, they are awesome.. Very well written. 😊

Love
-Shivani

Edited by --Ecstasy-- - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
:v Sharon is on roll
God she is so having fun irritating Swayam. Go for it girl
How authoritively she held him :3 and offfcourse irritate him :v
Wonder how long is she gonna drag thw poor soul into this
Well the update was fun, about friendship *-*
Taani as Juliet :3 only Sharon can make her do that
And Swayam-Sharon fighting over that _/\_ mahaan hai dono -.-
loving how Sharon is opening with Swayam also :')
And even indirectly mentioned him in her show ^_^

Hope to read Swayam-Sharon conversation soon :')
Waiting for it

Update soon 😳
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago