Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

I am loving it... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

ani will update... her net is troybling her... bt she is trying ...asap
i_yatharthk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: main_tu_hamesha

ani will update... her net is troybling her... bt she is trying ...asap

Ohhkay...waiting...its alwys worth it by the way...
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
PART 12

"freak..." swayam covered his face with his palm resting his elbows on his knees in embarrassment as taani sat there unable to move...

"ye kya tha???" taani asked in horror...

"aaj mai tujhe mar dalunga... Kyun batayi tune mom ko????" swayam gritted her teeth at her...

"maine nahi bola .. get it???" she snapped at him and swayam made a face at her...

"kitna jhoot bolti hai tu... man karta hai tujhe wohi dustbin pe chor ayu jaha se mom dad ne tujhe uthake laye..." Swayam still thought taani had told their mom about Sharon being the RJ...

"mujhe dustbin se nahi laye kisine... And maine kisiko kuch nahi batayi..." she burst out crying startling swayam...

"array.. array... mai to maak kar raha tha.. sushhh.. sshhh... stop crying ..." swayam knew the next thing taani would be doing is scream and sob loudly so that their mom hears her and scold swayam off...

Before swayam could do anything his phone started ringing... He checked the screen to find rey's name flashing...

"isika kaami tha..." Swayam knew rey had also listened to the show and called him foe a "specific" reason... he picked up the call...

"kya hai????" he directly came to ten point.. before rey could answer he heard taani crying from the other side of the phone...

"ye tere peeche kaun ro rahi hai????" rey asked in suspicion...

"taani..." Swayam said as a matter of fact...

"kyun?? Fir se kya kiya tune????" rey asked him...

"kuch nahi.. tu bol kyun call kiya..." swayam was too eager to cut all this drama and talk to Sharon...

"speaker pe daal..." Rey ordered him and he immediately put the call on speaker...

"hello taani..." Rey said...

"hello..." she sniffed...

"tum kya pagal ho .. baith k ro rahe ho??? Abhi humein kya karni chahiye???" rey asked taani with a glint of mischief in his voice... taani immediately smirked at swayam and wiped her tears...

"karna kya hai??? waise kuch hua thodi der pehele???" taani asked rey eyeing swayam who looked away in embarrassment...

"mujhe neend arahi hai..sone ja raha hoon..." Swayam was about to cut the call and get up but he heard rey's voice...

"haa... ab kya dost?? Ab kaun behen... ab to tujhe sone nahi.. kamre mein jana hai.. private talking ke liye???" rey said dramatically...

"nahi yaar.. tum bhi kya pagal ho.. sone hi jayenge shayad... sapno mein hoga na wo sab private talking..." As taani interfered swayam literally face palmed...

"waise taani kya kehe rahi thi koi... Tall , fair , cute????" rey tried hard to control his laughter...

"kya tha wo??? Black t shirt.. blue jeans..." Taani scratched her head pretending to be confused... swayam tilted his head and looked at her with a hopeless smile...

"aah.. taani.. nahi yaar.. blue t shirt.. faded jeans..." Rey corrected her...

"humein thodi na yaad reheti hai.. wo to kisi aur ko yaad hai..." taani stressed on the last part...

"who bhi correct hai.. waise kuch aur bhi tha... Kisine kisiko koi trophy diya tha..." Rey continued where as swayam was so embarrassed that he wanted to leave the planet...

"hhaa.. aur barish mein bhi kuch pata chala kisiko???" taani winked at him...

"and last but not the least!... it was you.. always you..." rey again said dramatically.. swayam could not keep quiet any more...

"rey.. bohut kuch yaad aa raha hai tujhe ab.. teri bhi poll kholu????" swayam asked rey... Rey immediately went mum.. he knew swayam was talking about taani...

"chalo taani... ise ab jaane dete...pata nahi ab kya karenge..." Rey immediately diverted the topic...

"don't worry rey.. mere paas bhi iska poll hai.. chalo bol hi deti hoon.. he wrote a poem ..." taani said grinning at swayam... rey almost got a heart attack and swayam's eyes popped out.. he remembered the poem that he had written after listening to the RJ...

"what?????" rey screamed...

"kuch bhi.. bakwas bandh kar..." Swayam shrugged away what he told...

"accha par ke sunau???..i have a copy..." Taani threatened swayam...

"tujhe kaha se mila????" swayam gritted his teeth at her...

"ye to apko tab yaad rakhna chahiye tha jab aap mujhse apna karma saaf karwate hai..." taani gave a victory smile...

"nahi mujhe abhi heart attack se nahi marna ... mai ja raha hoon... tub hi jaa... have a great night..." Rey stressed on the last part and taani giggled and went to her room.. swayam cut the call and went to his room...

He looked at the watch.. it was almost 1:45 at night and he calculated that Sharon must have reached home... He took out his phone from his pocket and sent a message to Sharon...

Sharon just came out of the washroom after freshening ready to call it a night when she found her phone beep.. she unlocked it to find a message from swayam...

"reached home??" she read aloud and typed back a reply after laying down on her bed hugging a pillow...

"yup..." he read as he opened her message...

"so???" he sent back... Sharon laughed out reading his message... this guy doesn't even know how to react to some situations...

"so what???" she texted back rolling with laughter...

"tumhe pata hai.. abhi kuch der pehele taania nd rey took my class..." Swayam complained as he texted back...

"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†" Sharon couldn't write anything except what she was doing now...

"hasi a rahi hai tumhe????" he replied...

"nahi..." within a second he got back a reply...

"kal dekhna college mein.. they will taking your class as well..." Swayam replied as a matter of fact...

"dekhlena .. asia kuch nahi hoga..." She texted back confidently...

"done.. challenge???" swayam replied...

"done.. I am game..." He read her reply...

"good night..." He sent back...

"😊" she sent back...

Swayam entered the canteen and saw Sharon , taani and rey sitting there laughing over something... He went there and took a seat...

"am I missing something...??" he frowned at them...

"haa .. you missed a lot...abhi yah ape simmi aur nil ke beech mein fate jhagra hua..." Rey explained everything to him...

"rey.. VP sir ne tujhe bulaya... and taani ko bhi..." a guy shouted from the door of the canteen...

"freak.. we had to meet him..." rey stood up hurriedly and taani ran after him... swayama nd Sharon watched them going.. after they were out of sight Sharon turned towards swayam and smirked...

"I won.. no one took my class..." swayam scratched his head thinking why no one teased her...

"wais eek second.. kal tumne poem kyun nahi bola???" swayam asked her...

"kyunki time khatam ho gaya tha..." Sharon giggled... swayam also chuckled...

"matlab likha tha tumne.???" He asked...

"haaa..." Sharon sipped on her coffee...

"to abhi sunao..." Swayam demanded like a kid...

"what?? No..." she narrowed her eyes...

"aaah.. do it na.. bhao mat khao..." he glared at her.. sharon made a face and took aout a peper and started reading mechanically... Swayam couldn't understand why was she reading as if she was reading news...

"yadon ke samundar mein simat gaya aj ka din

Usne kardiya namumkin ko mumkin

Pyaar se dilaya firse pyaar per yakeen..

Zindegi ko banaya sapno se bhi haseen...

Palko ne dekha tha ek khobsoorat khwaab..

Khwaish thi ki "haa" ho uska jawab..

Khwaab aj sach mein tabdeel hua

Sunli rab ne hum dono ki dua...

Honto pe aya muskaan aur abkhe hui naam

Jab usne chuna mujhe apna humdum...

Galat feimi ki baadal ne jab simag ko jakra tha

Humare dilko dimaag ne kas ke pakra tha

Dukh hai ke aap ka dil zakhmi hua humse

Uss zakham pe malhaam lagayenge hum pyaar se..

Wada raha kea b har kadam mei dungi aap ka saath

Chahe kitni bhi mushkil ho halaat...

Khush naseeb hai hum aap ke dil ne humei chuna..

Apkne zunban ki nahi ankhon ke lafzon ko suna...

Haa wo aap hi the , hai , aur humesha rahenge...

Hum pyaar karte hai aapse aur karte rahenge..."

As she finished , she casually looked at him to find him smiling softly yet intently at her... she knew the reason...

"waise... tumne aisa kyun kaha sab log meri class lenge???" she asked to divert the topic as she folded the paper and kept it inside her bag...

"quite obvious isn't it????" he frowned...

"no .. not obvious..." Sharon shrugged...

"wo sab choro.. pehele ye bolo.. what's wrong with you?? Kal itna kuch bol diya.. ab bolo..." Swayam couldn't hold his confusion any more...

"kal?? Kya bola.. ab kyun bolu?????" Sharon pretended to be confused.. and tehn continued as if she got everything.. "ek second... are you talking about radio???" she asked...

Swayam could only nod with his mouth open...

"ab kyun bolu???" she made a face and shrugged...

"kyunki I am in front of you..." Swayam frowned...

"achha?? Tumhe aia kyun lagta hai maine kal job hi kaha wo tumhare liye tha???" Sharon folded her arms near her chest...

"matlab...??" swayam didn't know what was going on...

"matlab.. maine kisika name to nahi liya... aur abhi poem pe bhi koi name nahi tha.. to why do you think its you..." she stood up... " any ways I am getting late for my class.. baad mein milte hai..." she thought it was better to leave cause controlling her laughter was getting hard for her.. she turned and a rebelliously yet wicked grin appeared on her face as she walked out...

"urrgghhh..." swayam put his face down on the table...

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS..

ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res😊
unres
as always awesome update
loved it
aise mein bhi mere chote bhai ko choidhati hu kabhi kabhi- ki tujhe dusbin se leke aye haiπŸ˜›
taarey teasing swayam was the best part..it was fun reading itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i love reyaam parts in ur story..mad reyaamπŸ˜†
yaar abhi they r behaving aise jaise kuch nahi hua hai..
nd poem ke bare mein kya bolu..it was beautiful as alwaysπŸ‘ it was like a summery of their story..sharon's story..

"Haa wo aap hi the , hai , aur humesha rahenge...

Hum pyaar karte hai aapse aur karte rahenge..." ❀️

Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res/unres

πŸ‘ πŸ‘

awsm update...

cute update...

loved it...

taarey teasing swayam...

poor swayam... 😳

wating for their official confession...

poem... πŸ‘

thanx for pm...
Edited by renu_vrushan - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome didu...!!!
Was laughing reading the whole updateπŸ˜†
Taareyam partπŸ˜†
Loved it...!!!
Sharon confess kyun nahi kar rahi...πŸ˜•
Waiting for the confession...!!!
Update soon...!!!
Edited by __nidhi__ - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
huhahaha... me Smiliny Wickedly!!! I M Loving It πŸ˜ƒ
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
:v it was so good
Phle Rey and Taani ne Swayam ki class li and he was expecting them to give same treatment to Sharon but poor he even Sharon took his class :3
Wonder how Swayam's mom got yo know about Sharon :p
And Swayam wrote poem :o when what? Not only us buthe too got so many shocks at same night thanks to his Mom,Sharon and taani :v

Din expect him to text her right away :3 and its turning so interesting Sharon is on roll :v she is giving him hard time to understand what's going on with her :v
I'm loving the way story is turning and the way secrets have opened up *-*

How eager Swayam was to listen to the poem *-* and even more eager to hear her words from her face to face with no barrier :3 buy seems like Sharon is in mood to tease him :v

It's was so cutely funny
Thanks Ani and Nabanita
Update soon
Poem was so going with the situation ^_^
It's good that only Swayam got to hear the poem written specially for him :')
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres
me last...😭

coming to chappy 12 ,
the part where rey and tani teases swayam ...

i was rofling thinking about shan's sry swayam's expressions ..🀣
rey having a heart attack that swayam wrote a poem 🀣

i wish swayam reads out his poem in front of sharon
i liked the small msg convo ...😳
you maintained both the characters so welll ...πŸ‘

no one teased sharon...hehe...bechara swayam ...
then the poem which was for swayam...

ki kore likhis ? seriously ?

i think you guys should open a thread and post all the poems there...
the poem you wrote for this chappy was the show stopper for me ...

the poem was too good...!! πŸ‘
just now i went to pick some lines frm the poem...
but all have the same wieght , written with the same passion...
so it would be copy paste ...which i'm not doing... πŸ˜†

but at the last sharon again says .."to why do you think its you"

i was like ' not again' πŸ˜›...

as a whole the entire chappy was a happy treat..!!..
as it's one of my fav ff ...i'll be waiting for pm...

cheers to writers ...!!

UPDATE SOONEST..!!

Lavanya

Edited by lavanyalaa0 - 9 years ago
anjuvrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update ...i m still laughing...nd nice poem ...tarey teasing swayan ws superb...loved it