Swaron convo...great
Thank uh for pm
Update soon

thanks a lot!!
main_tu_hamesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: VrushanianAdity

And you say I'm better than u.. Oh Please!!

This was so so so good.. I just wanted this update to never end..
Finally Swayam's confusion is all clear..
This chapter was emotional it welled my eyes, especially Swayam's letter, yet I was smiling when I read it..😊
Beautiful.. Yet another Job all well done..πŸ‘
Please do update soon.. And thank you so much for the pm..😊

thanks a lot!!!...:)

thanks a lot!..:)

Originally posted by: --Ecstasy--

Oh yeah I am loving it..!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Mr. I know it all... πŸ˜ƒ
He got it.. Finally he got it right..
Loved the whole convo between Taani and Swayam.
Taani told him all about Sharon. Since when she used to like him.
Sharon Loved him from 7 yrs.. that's huge..
I like the humor you both girls bring in ur stories.
Rey and Swayam. They both are too cute when they are together.
So swayam confronted Sharon, but she is shutting him down. Well she has a reason, which is correct in some way.
Taani told swayam, Sharon's reason.. And now Swayam had realized what's stopping Sharon.
And that letter... Hope Sharon realize that his feelings are true and not mere infatuation..

Please update soon.. Can't wait..

-Shivani

thanks a lot..:)
PART 11

Sharon wiped her tears as she finished reading the letter...

She crumbled the paper in her hand and put it inside her bag and stood up from the stairs... she immediately called taani up and waited for her to pick the phone...

"hello , taani... Kaha hai tu????" she asked her with an anticipating voice...

"mai to college mein hi hoon..." she replied getting confused... "tu thik haina????"

"haa..mai thi hoon... swayam kaha hai????" she asked in hurry...

"bhai?? Wo to ghar chala gaya..." Taani looked at rey who also looked back at taani because the phone was on speaker... out of everything Sharon was asking for swayam...

"good... tu abhi ghar ja.. mai bhi ghar chalti hoon... and yeah... swayam mera show nahi suntan haina???" she asked her...

"nahi... ab to nahi sunta... and you can't blame him..." taani backed swayam in front of Sharon for the first time coz taani knew swayam was right...

"I know... I am not blaming him... but aaj tujhe mere liye ek kaam karna parega..." Sharon almost ordered taani...

"haa bol..." taani and rey shared confused glances...

" you have to make sure.. kisi bhi haal mein swayam aaj mera show sune... You have to... please taani.. not for me... for swayam..." Sharon tired her best to convince taani...

"par kyun...???" She asked her in confusion... she was not understanding a thing Sharon was saying...

"abhi mat puch... Baas jo maine kaha yaad rakhna...chal bye..." Before taani could say or ask anything else the line went dead...

Swayam taani had their dinner before 11 o'clock ...they were sitting in the lounge discussing over the latest batman movie , when taani looked at the clock and jumped to switch on the radio... swayam got irritated...

"kya problem hai tera????" swayam shouted at taani...

"kya????" taani asked as if she couldn't understand anything...

"radio nahi sunna hai mujhe..." swayam gritted his teeth at taani...

"wo aapki problem hai.. mujhe to sunni hai..." she shrugged and switched on the music system...

"to earphone lagake sun..." swayam banged his haed with a cushion in frustration...

"umm... my earphone is not working..." taani instantly came up with a lie...

"to use mine..." swayam for the first time was willingly letting taani use his thing...

"nahi mujhe speaker pe hi sunna hai..." taani casually sat down beside him while he stood up...

"to fir mai jar aha hoon..." He walked upstairs to his room... As he went upstairs taani immediately stood up and raised the speaker volume to the fullest... the house was literally blasting with the music... Their mom instantly came out of the kitchen with a horrified face...

"ye kya kar rahi hai tu??? Awaz dhire kar..." Mrs shehawat shouted so that taani could listen to her over the music...

"wo mom... paas wale ghar mein mitali aunty ko sunana tha show.. unka radio kaam nahi kar raha..." Taani fumbled with an excuse... She gave taani a "are you nuts look" and went away shaking her head in disbelief...

"hello Mumbai... Mai fir se aaj agayi hoon... to boliye apka din kaisa tha???? How stupid of me... bolenge kaise ap log.. but I am assuming accha hi raha hoga... aur nahi bhi tha to I'm sure jald hi accha ho jayega..." Their entire house blasted with her voice ...

Swayam was sitting in his room closing his door but still could hear her voice from the radio , courtesy taani... he gritted his teeth and sulked closing his ears with his palms and hurled all the curses he knew at taani...

"waise mujhe aisa lagta hai... that all of you think I am a very matured girl... Haina??? But trust me jo log mujhse regular basis pe deal karte hai.. wo log pagal ho jate hai... kyunki mai bohut hi ziddi and nasamajh hoon... And after so many years mujhe aaj ye realize ho gaya ki because of my stubborn behavior mai mere aas paas k baki sab ko bohut hurt bhi karti hoon... and irritate bhi... so basically mai ap mein se bohut saare logon ki tarah hi hoon.. not an ideal , perfect girl..." Swayam removed the palm from his ears as he heard Sharon say that... he understood that she has read his letter... he opened the door and downstairs...

Swayam went to the music system and lowered it volume and taani frowned at him...

"aap niche kya ar rahe ho????" she asked him...

"shut up... I know usne tujhe bola hai to make sure I listen to the show.. sun raha hoon... chup chap baithi rahe..." Swayam glared at taani and sat on the couch folding his legs and taani looked away turning red in embarrassment...

"aapki sab ki life mein... kabhi na kabhi to aisa hua hi hoga... jab apko laga ho koi apke liye bohut special hai and kash wo apko mil jaye haina??? I bet almost 80 percent of you people are smiling after hearing this??? Am I right or am I right???" she laughed lightly and swayama and taani also chuckled looking at each other...

"to yunki aplog already has rahe ho?? To kyun na aaj hum humari life ka story recollect kare??? Mai apna karti hoon... aur aap log mere saath saath apna karlo.. and trust me this smile would go wider..." For the first time she was so chirpy in her show...

Swayam's mom came to the couch with three bowls of ice cream... one bowl had more ice cream which she gave to taani...

"tere liye zyada wala layi... dimag thanda karne liye..." her mom was still thinking taani has gone mad...

they started having it while listening to the show...

"to mai use peheli baar mili meri friend k ghar pe.. actually best friend..." As soon as she said this swayam looked down to his bowl pretending to concentrate on his ice cream in front of his mother... And taani looked at swayam with a teasing smile...

" meri friend ki birthday party thi.. and I was very small at that time.. he was her brother...tall , cute and fair..." Taani looked at swayam immediately and he looked down with an embarrassed smile...

"he was showing his beyblades to his friends..." as soon as they heard her say this swayam's mom laughed and looked at swayam...

"yaad hai tujhe swayam... bachpan mein you were obsessed with beyblades..." as soon as their mom said it taani chuckled and swayam bit his cheeks concentrating on the ice cream glaring at taani from the corner of his eyes... He didn't even want to go to his room fearing he would miss a single word of her while going...

"aahh..." She chuckled and continued ... " he was wearing a blue t shirt and faded jeans and he even danced there... I will play that song next for you.. stay tuned..."

She played the song in which swayam had danced that day in taani's birthday... swayam looked at taani with a horrified look... he couldn't believe that Sharon remembered each and every details of that time... even taani returned the same look to him...

"fir weirdly mai usike college mein admission liya... jaan buchke nahi but coincidentally ...to fresher's party mein bhi he danced... and when he dances no one... and I mean it.. no onw could look any where else..." Swayam smiled widely when she said that...

"fir ekbar ek competition mein maine use beat kar diya.. and he gave his trophy to me... bohut accha laga us din..." Swayam licked the ice cream from the spoon and looked up to find taani staring at him with a crooked smile.. if it was some other day swayam would have slapped that smirk away but today he couldn't control but his smile grew wider as he looked away...

"fir ek din mujhe wo kahi le gaya.. and that day in the middle of the pouring rain I saw another side of him... bilkul normal sa baccha ... jise bohut choti choti cheeson mein khusi milti hai..." swayam kept eating the ice cream and taani looked at him with a soft smile... She was proud at least someone knows her real brother...

"he used to listen to the show but use pata nahi tha ki mai hi hoon uski friend... And aap logon ki tarah use bhi yehi galat faimi tha ki mai bohut matured hoon which I am not..." She smiled lightly... tanai looked at swayam to find him with a serious expression.. she knew swayam was not being able to show anything as their mom was there and as a sister she needed to make sure he was all right... she slowly leaned at swayam and kept her head on his shoulder assuring him everything would be fine very soon... Swayam put his hands around her and smiled...

"so as usual.. maine sab ke saath saath use bhi bohut irritate kiya... but I really hope he forgives me for being such a stupid dumb girl... mujhe yaad nahi rakhni hai jo hua... par usne mujhe samjhaya ki mai galat hoon.. and I admit that I was wrong... you were right... hum saath mein dheere dheere jaan jayenge... we will discover every small things about each other..." swayam felt his heart thudding in his chest anticipating what was coming... taani held his hands tightly in hers...

"you were right.. it was you ... it was always you..." Swayam closed his eyes in happiness ... Taani looked at him and saw his face had turned red...

As the show was over after a song their mom stood up yawning and went to the stairs.. before moving upstairs she looked back at the two sitting on the couch and smiled...

"taani..." she called her... both taani and swayam looked back at her...

"Sharon ko bata dena , aaj ka show was the best..." She gave a wild teasing smile...

Both taani and swayam looked at each other in shock and then taani looked back at her mom but couldn't ask her anything because she was at loss of her voice...

"kya hua?? Aise kya deh rahe ho tum dono??? Swayam ki tarah bewakoof nahi hoon mai..." She smirked and moved upstairs

"freak..." swayam covered his face with his palm resting his elbows on his knees in embarrassment as taani sat there unable to move...

NOTE : I KNOW THIS CHAPTER ALSO DIDN'T HAVE ANY POEM...IT WAS MY DECISION ACTUALLY... I KNOW YOU LOVE THEM BUT THEN I THOUGHT THE CHAPTER HAD A LOT OF STUFFS SO DIDN'T INCLUDE ONE.. SORRY IF YOU HAVE FELT BAD..

----- ANI

LEAVE YOUR LIKES N COMMENTS...

ANI AND NABANITA

Edited by main_tu_hamesha - 9 years ago
--RENU-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
res/unres
wow... awesome update. 😊
seems everything will be fine from now..
sharon has confessed everything in her own way πŸ˜‰
feeling happy after reading this update...
loved swayam'mom part...
she is soo smart.. πŸ˜‰
hope next chapter me poem milegi
Edited by renu_vrushan - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly its completely ok if no poem :*
Ok so this is indeed new Sharon more confident and determined Thanks to his words
No doubt his every word every action effect her so much

Do I need to say I loved it how ypu made Sharon say it all on radio rather than face tp face confrontation directly _/\_ and also she asked Taani to make Swayam listen to her show knowing he don't aftee that incident :o

It was like you told us the whole story till now again but this time from her POV :') it striked her she is only hurting them acting this way and its time to change for good :')

Coming to their mom :v she is fun extra ice cream for taani to cool her mind :3 and she know about Sharon and guess so more than just that :p

Waiting for next *-*
Next mein bhi shocks? :3

Thanks
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
--lavanya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
unres

So my favourite FF is updated..
and i'm super happy..!!..πŸ˜ƒ
Firstly i'm in lack of words...
lemme think...so ya..
tani-sharon,taayam,,,all the convos were superb..

The entire radio show was beautifully penned down...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
If i pick lines from the update...like i always do..
i'll have yo pick the entire radio show...
which i'm not doing..DW..πŸ˜†

But ya . i can always imagine the entire scenario ...you pen down..
that's y i like your works so much..

You didn't add a poem ...but that adds to the uniqueness of this update..πŸ˜ƒ
till now it's my favourite...!..n ya ani surprise was super awesome..
thanks for writing such a beautiful thing on swaron..
god bless..

Update soonest..!!..πŸ˜†

Lavanya

Edited by lavanyalaa0 - 9 years ago