Prologue look interesting😊

Great start.😊

Do continue soon.😊

thanks yaa!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Absolutely amazing prologue. ...do continue as all ur works on swaron are awesme jst one request pls update nothing last forever waitng to read aage ki story n yeah disturbng us is a gr8 thought as long as we cnt see dem together onscreen so atleast we cn read ff to cherish dre memories n get happy 😊 so update soon😊

request granted...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
thanks btw!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ritz15

omg one more ff wowwwπŸ‘

d prologue seems interesting
looking forward to first chapter

thank u meri behen!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ires011

This is Awesome... u have to Contunue n Update Fast...Waiting Eagerly... n ya do PM me :)

i will.. thanks yaa
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrushan143

new ff new story loved the concept. plz update chapter 1 so excited how swaron will meet each other. Thank you for pm dr

thanks yaa...coming up!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

& thank u guys for disturbing me such a sweet way... i wl als love to be disturbed in dis way... plz keep disturbing me more dan often. πŸ˜ƒ

awsm prologue... concept is promising... waiting for ur next updates... update soon... love u girls... keep rocking... ❀️ πŸ€—

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†thanks yaaa
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..EnIgMa28..

hey ani and nibanita

dat was a bhamakedaar start
all the characters were well introduced i must say
the tanis tashn part was gud to read it brought a smile on my lips
the dairy entry gal dat was truly awesome i loved each word of it and very practically and aptly written now iam restless to read further so fasten ua writing speed and update not only this but even ua other works

lots of love

guess who i am πŸ˜›

how convinient...obviously pakar liya!!!!!

actually u knw mai thoda zyada hi intelligent hoonπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

thank u shini di!!!!!πŸ€—
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: ujwalv

Omg new swaron ff😊

Happyyy

Prologue was superb..

just loved it..very interesting..πŸ‘πŸΌ

nw update soon..super excited

heh hehπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..thanks buddy!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Awesome
Do continue

Thanks 4 d pm

thanks a lot!!
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 1

"pata nahi kyu hamesha har garbar mere saath hi hota hai..." Taani muttered under her breath as she entered the college premises...

Right from the morning nothing went right for her... her alarm didn't ring making her late for the day...as soon as she stepped out of her house the strap of her sandal snapped making her go back to home once again...

"ooouuu..." And now she had bumped into someone really hard... Deciding to give that person a piece of her mind she looked up to find Sharon standing there... she has bumped into her...

"itna late kyun hai???? Aur phone kyun nahi lag raha hai tera???" Sharon asked with an irritated look... Taani looked at her phone and facepalmed... There was no charge left...

"chor...meri dukh bhari kahani sunke tu devdasi ban jayegi..." taani pulled her inside the college...

Both of them turned the corner and the next thing Sharon knew was taani banged into someone AGAIN and fell down on the floor... She looked up to see swayam , taani's bhai standing there with another guy... She had seen this guy dance in the fresher's party...

Taani looked up and made a disgusted face at swayam who quickly bend down and picked up her books...

"muhurat nikalu kya?? Uth ja..." swayam looked at taani who was still on the floor muttering something under her breath...

Taani stood up and dusted her jeans and then looked at swayam " mai anjaan logon se baat nahi karti hoon..." Swayam was perplexed and rey facepalmed...

"lagta hai...iska signal kabhi kabhi down rehta hai..." rey thought and chuckled inwardly...

"main hoon swayam..." Swayam looked scared.. " sach mein fuse uddh nahi gaya na???" he asked himself...

"apka name ap hi ko Mubarak... jab fresher's pe mujhe help nahi kiya to zindegi bhar... I mean jab tak college mein rahenge hum log... you are only my senior..." with that taani left fuming to herself ... swayam was too confused to react and rey chuckled and left...

Sharon didn't know what to do... so she looked at swayam and found him giving her a small smile.. she smiled back and swayam left... Sharon stood there looking at swayam until he disappeared at the end of the corridor and tehn walked to her class... Taani had seen the small exchange between them from a distance...

Sharon entered the class and sat beside taani...

"waise someone must be very happy today..." taani smirked...

"kaun???" Sharon narrowed her eyes in confusion...

"koi to... jise aaj subah subah kisika smile mil gaya..." taani said and Sharon immediately blushed...

"kya bakwas hai???" she looked down...

"so tu deny nahi kar rahi hai????" taani nudged sharon's elbow...

"aur maine kuch accept bhi nahi kiya..." Sharon smiled at her , her face still having a red hue...

There was a basketball match going on... Taani and Sharon came to the court watching a team of boys playing against a team of girls... Sharon immediately spotted swayam amongst the players and he was flawless amongst them all... whatever he does , he is flawless she thought...

Her thoughts were broken with a huge confusion in the match... a girl has fallen down n hurt her ankle... And the girl's team didn't have a spare player...

"Sharon.. come on... tu bohut acha basket ball khelti hai... the girl's team will lose yaa... Chali ja..." Taani nudged Sharon...

"pagal hai kya tu..." Sharon gritted her teeth..before she could finish... a couple of girls from the team came and requested her to play... with a whole lot of arguing and request Sharon finally gave in and went in the court changing into sports outfit...

With sharon's entry in the team , the entire situation in the court changed... The girl's as a team confused the boys and Sharon took a brilliant lead coordinating all the girls in the court with the correct position and passes...

One more basket for the girls and there would be a draw... Sharon was dribbling the ball through a bunch of boys when swayam came in front of her to defend the basket... Sharon immediately turned around to guard the ball and swayam leaned onto her trying to dribble it back to him for a winning hit... Sharon closed her eyes as her breathing got hard with swayam standing so close to her... then she calmed down and focused on winning... she had a game to win... with that she dribbled the ball successfully away from swayam and did the final basket as the whistle blew... The match was a draw...

Swayam couldn't believe himself... For the first time he actually saw someone playing basketball better than him...

As the vice principle of the college declared swayam as the player of the match he went to the stage and took the trophy... Then without saying anything on the mike he went down and stood in front of Sharon... she looked at him in surprise when he handed the trophy to her...

"ehsaan nahi hai... you will keep it only till I prove myself better than you... coz today you were better than me..." swayam forwarded his hands to Sharon to congratulate her while the entire college stood in the ground in silence... Sharon accepted his hands and shook it smiling at him while he smiled back...

Swayam came down to the dinning table for dinner and found his mom serving food... Taani was already seated there and he was shocked... no one has turned the radio yet...

He shugged his thoughts away and himself went and switched on the radio from the music system...

"kya baat hai??? Roj to tu chir jata hai FM sunke ... aj khud chala diya..." His mom smirked at him...

"array... aap meri baat sunte kaha ho.. waise hi aap chalaoge even if I don't like.. so apka help kar diya maine..." He lied to his mom... deep down he knew he wanted to listen to the new girl.. she had something in her which has made swayam come down and listen to her...

As they settled down for dinner the show started...

so hello Mumbai... I am back tonight again.. with from a loser to a winner''

Swayam smiled involuntarily listening to her voice...

ye sapne bhi ajeeb hote hai na??? hum jante hai ye pura nahi hoga... ya shayad hoga... fir bhi hum dekhte hai... we see them , we live them , and we hope ki ek din... bas ek pal k liye wo sach ho jaye...

Pata hai?? Mujhe sapne dekhna accha nahi lagta tha... kyunki wo pura na hone par dukh hoga... Par fir bhi dreams are the only thing that is not in our hands... and so I dreamt... I dreamt of such a thing which was so far from me... I dreamt of it and for a change I was not scared... Not scared that it might not come true... Aur aaj... aaj mere liye ek bohut special day hai... and the reason is maine aaj usi sapne ko apne kareeb se jiya hai... I have lived that dream today... so close to me... so close that it almost felt real... and I am not scared of anything anymore now... On this let me say ki aap sab bhi ek baar... baas ek baar risk lijiye aur sapna dekhiye... trust me wo pura hone par jo khusshi milti hai wo kuch aur karne pe mehsoos nahi hogi...'

Swayam listened to her as if he was almost hypnotized by whatever she was saying..he didn't even realize when his food was gone from his plate and he didn't care about anything more than her right now...

As the girl played a song in the FM , he washed his hands and rushed upstairs to his room... he immediately set his head phone into his phone and tuned into the channel to listen to her again...

He listened to the show till the end...

So mere ghar jane ka time a gaya... Here's a few bit from my diary...with a litlle bit help from peter pan...

you are here , under the same sky ,

May be dreaming something different ...

In each of my dreams you are mine...

Mine to feel , mine to love , mine to cherish...

But In my life , you are nothing but a dream...

And in that small place

Between sleep and staying awake...

That place where you remember dreaming...

That's where I always find you... close to me

So close that it almost feels real... as real as a dream...

And that's where I'll be waiting for you...

May be for a lifetime...'

Swayam felt an unknown sting in his heart realizing her dreams are for someone... someone really special...

THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER ... LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACKS SO THAT WE CAN CONTINUE... WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI AN NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago