Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ujwalv

great update

so swayam confessed nd hearing that sharon is sad😭
I love sharon nd taaani's bond. she is a true frnd.
nd my fav part - The show
i loved it..
it was awesome as always.
"chalte chalte priorities differ kar jaate hai... dosti ke saath jo unkahe promises hote hai ... with time wo bhul jaate hai sab... kisike liye iski reason hai ego , self respect ya fir you know... Mai kyun pehele call karoon... ye khayal... but asli reason hai ignorance... apne uss rishte ko agar for granted loge to wo chali jayegi... never to turn again."
completely agree
nd poem was as usual πŸ‘πŸΌ
loved these lines

"Achanak zindagi ko akelepan ne satatya...

Sare wade tod wo humein akela chor gaya...

Keheta hai wo hua hai use pyaar...

Nayi hai ehsaas , roz nayi ikraar...

Khush hai hum uske khushi mein...

Par is khushi mein bhi kayi gam chipi hai"

thanks a lot for this wonderful comment..:)
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaronicfan

Totally in luv wid d story bt really felt bad for sharon she was heartbroken n d way swayam gets to knw dat d RJ is sad jst by hearing her voice n I hve a doubt dat tani is aware of shron being d RJ nw waitng for d nxt chp n yeah once agn loved d poem

update soon n thanks foe d PM😊

thanks dear!!..
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail

PART 6

Swayam went inside the college thinking hard about what happened last day... he didn't feel very good about what he heard from the RJ and he himself couldn't figure out what was making him so frustrated... Lost in his own trail of thoughts he banged into someone hard...

"oooucchh..." The girl in front was already on the floor... He looked down saying sorry and found taani and exasperated...

"kya yaar tu??? Andhi hai kya????" he picked up her books and helped her get up...

"vagwan ne do ankh aapko bhi diya hai ki nahi???" she snapped at him taking the books from him and left...

"pata nahi whats wrong with everyone... Samajh nahi araha mai itna confused kyun hoon?????" he looked at the ceiling and continued walking...

He walked out of the projector room after doing his work...

"ye Sharon kyun nahi ayi aaj???" he thought to himself and walked towards the lawn... As he was passing through the abandoned corridor staircase he heard some noise from inside... he opened the door slowly and found Sharon sitting on the stairs... his face automatically turned up into a smile as he walked down and sat beside her...

"kya baat hai??? tum kal game ke baad dikhi hi nahi..." He sked looking at her but she didn't look at him...

"kaam tha kuch..." she said softly

"fir aaj kyun nahi ayi??? Hum canteen mein wait kar rahe the tumhara..." He frowned and asked...

"I was not feeling well..." she said casually but swayam was alarmed...

"kyun kya hua??? Taniyat thik nahi hai to college kyun ayi???" Sharon kept quiet...

"to dil thik nahi hai..." swayam smirked and looked ahead... Sharon looked at him with a frown...

"waise tumne bataya nahi..." he again looked at her with a smile...

"kya???" she asked in confusion..

"wohi... tumhare ashik ka name???" he chuckled... Sharon glared at him

"kya kuch bhi haa????" she looked away...

"tumhare chehre pe dkhta hai...that you are head over heels on him..." He turned serious yet was smiling... Sharon quickly stood up...

"mujhe jana hai...bi..." as she was about to move out swayam quickly grabbed her hands and pulled her down...

"baith na yaar..." She looked at him in shock.. swayam held her hands and urged her to sit with him...

"dekho maine to kabhi tumse kuch nahi chapaya...par tum sab kuch andar kyu n rakhti ho?? Jaise dil nahi store room hai..." sharons started laughing listening to him...

Swayam looked at her dreamily... for that moment he felt that he wanted to see her laugh like this forever...

After sometime Sharon stopped laughing and withdrew her hands away from her hold and looked at him...

"kya dekh rahe ho??" she asked with a frown...

"hah???kuch nahi..." swayam immediately looked away,.,

"tum bolo na...kaun hai?? jhagra hua?? Dil dukhaya???isiliye aloof baithe ho???" he looked softly at her..

Sharon gave a small smile...

"I am no one to him..." she almost whispered

He was taken aback...

"pagal hai kya wo??? She is a perfect girl..ise kaun reject kar sakta hai???" he thought to himself...

"accha... tumne hi to bataya tha na us din... to be happy in his happiness...to wo karo..." he spoke softly again...

Sharon smiled at him...

"wohi kar rahi hoon... thoda time lagega but I'll be fine..." They heard the bell ring...

"chalo class hai mera...I'll leave..." She stood up but swayam kept sitting there and looked up...

"yeah bi..." He said and waved his hands looking at her as she went out of the door...

Taania nd Sharon came out of the class and walked towards the canteen...

"sharon mujhe tujhe kuch batana tha..." taani looked at sharon...

"haa bolna..." She asked her...

"pehle ye bol..are you all right????" taani asked her...

"haa of course...in fact never better..." She gave taani a huge smile...

"tank god... waise jo mai bolne wali thi..." Taani said as sharon indicated her to continue...

"tujhe pata haina??? Mere saath saath ahr roz mom aur bhai bhi tera show suntan hai???" taania said softly...

"haa ...pata hai..." Sharon frowned...

"kal jab tu bol rahi thi maine ro diya tha...and bhai ne wo dekh bhi liya... N mujhe aisa lag raha hai bhai ko kuch garbar lag raha hai... I mean I think he can guess some connection..." Taani said being tensed...

"nahi pata chalega use... don't worry..." Sharon tried to convince herself but seemed worried...taani understood that...

"waise...wo mera bhai hai...so naturally he is not that intelligent...tension mat le... he won't understand..." taani and sharon walked away...

Swayam tuned into the channel as he sat down for dinner...

His face didn't break into a smile listening to her voice...instead he kept thinking about Sharon...

"hello guys... Kaise hai aap sab log... and you have guessed absolutely right from my voice na??? that I am super happy today...infact super sorry too..." Swayam heard her say as he frowned...

"I have turned out to be so judgmental... kal mere friend ke bare mein I was a bit too judgmental n I am sorry for that... Mujhe laga wo sirf mujhe taken for granted leta hai...sirf hurt kia..." She paused and then continued...

"haa hurt kia...par wo utna bhi bura nahi hai..mujhe laga wo kuch notice nahi karta but he does... he does have a heart... he feels our pain..." She smiled and continued...

"haa he is weird but not insensitive...funny hai par judgmental nahi hai...thoda sa ... nahi actually pura pagal hai but mujhe waise hi accha lagta hai..."

"actually aaj usne mujhe ye ehsas dilaya ki jo humesha saath dete hai wo dost nahi hote par jo dukh share kare wo dost hote hai... so agar wo mere saath nab hi hoke khush hai to I'll be happy but agar mere saath hote to shayad double happy ho jati...but theek haina... I am happy that's it... this is life... use parwa hai...aur mujhe pyaar... aur kya chahiye..."

She played the 1st song for the night yaaro dosti'

Swayam looked at taani and saw her smiling and immediately frowned... as soon as she saw him looking at her she stopped smiling and concentrated on the food...

As the show was about to finish swayam was laying on the bed with his ear plugs on...

"so aaj time ho gya hai mere jane ka... here is the last few bits from my diary..."

"I sat there on the wet sand

trying to calm my troubled sea...

Letting the waves touch my feet...

Washing all the pain of yesterday, today and tomorrow...

You came to me like a midnight summer dream...

As you held my hands and gave me a smile

Did you feel my heart skip a beat?

As you looked at me just for a while

Did you feel me shiver in the heat?

As you bid me goodbye and walked away

Leaving your footprints on the wet shore...

I turned back to the twilight sky...

Closing my eyes to the shooting starts in the horizon...

Folding my hands and praying to whoever fulfills wishes...

To grant me my only wish

To make you see yourself through my eyes for even a moment...

For even a second...

So you may know what you mean to me

When I am just another girl for you

In the background

With several miles and hours of separation removed...

Swayam instead of going to sleep went and stood beside the window making it wide open...he looked outside at the dark sky thinking about sharon's laughter...he didn't for a second thought about the RJ...

His mind slowly visited the time when he was with Sharon getting drenched in rain... how he saved her by an inch from the car hitting her... how she jumped over the mud... how close she was to him while playing basket ball ...he smiled at the thought without his knowledge...

"jab Sharon ka mood of reheti to she doesn't look good...pata nahi kausa pagal hai jo use nahi apnaya..." he saw a shooting star...

"but she likes someone...ye sunke tujhe accha nahi laga..." a doppelganger popped out on his right shoulder...as soon as this thought crossed his mind he remembered the RJ...

"aise kaise accha nahi laga???its just coz she got hurt because of that person..isiliye tujhe acha nahi laga..." a second doppelganger popped on his left shoulder...

"you shut up... Bewakoof kise bana raha hai tu??you like Sharon na???" the other doppelganger shouted at the second one...

"you shut up... Sharon sirf uski friend hai... he likes the RJ..." And the two doppelgangers started fighting amongst themselves...

"shut up..." Swayam screamed and the doppelgangers disappeared...

"I know kaun help karega mera..." Swayam immediately called rey... rey took the call in a sleepy tone...

Before he could say something swayam shouted...

"jaldi uth ja...mai bohut bari problem mein hoon..."

"kya yaar beech raat ko kyun pareshan kar raha hai??? din ko behen raat ko bhai..." Rey said in a sleepy tone..

"taani ko bulau kya???" swayam smirked... rey immediately sat up...

"kya yaar?? Har baat dil pe leta hai tu...bol..." rey laughed nervously listening to taani's name...

"I like someone..."

"wo to malum hai...tune bataya nahi name..varna I would have set you up with her..."

Swayam totally ignored rey and continued...

"actually I like some two..." He said nervously...

"kya????" rey was horrified...

"haa yaar...i don't know kya ho raha hai.. mujhe do larki ke liye feelings agaya... I don't know what I feel.. but kuch to hai..." he said...

Rey fell back on the bed again...

"aaj tak tujhe koi bhi pasand nahi ata tha... you were scared and stuff... and ab jab feelings aya to ek saath dono k liye???" rey chuckled...

"shut up... do you know how much guilty I am ... and unme se ek ko to mai janta tak nahi hoon..." he said...

"kya??? Tu pagal ho gaya?? Ya fir aunty ko call karoon?? Unka beta ghar pe drink kar raha hai????" rey said...

"shut up rey... bol na kya karu..." Swayam nagged...

"so ja..." Rey said...

"hamesha ke liye????" swayama sked him in shock...

"abbey kal subah tak... milke baat karte hai... and I will take appointment from a psycyatist..." rey smiled...

"good night..." swayam cut the call in irritation...

TREAT FROM OUR SIDE TO THOSE WHO GUESSED TAANI KNOWS THE TRUTH... WELL THE TRUTH IS NOW OFFICIALLY OUT...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LEAVE UR LIKES N COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI N NABANITA

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
res
unres
nice update...
rj is sharon...the best part of story...
and yeah the Mind talks...(dnt knw wat else to call)were fun to read.. !!
tks for the pm... :)
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res../unres

first of all..!!!
really very sorry..!!!(kaan pakad ke)

coming to the update..!!
loved it..
sharon is the RJ..!!
my guess was right..!!
waiting for more..!!
thanks for the update..!!

again sorry..!!
maaf kar do na di..!!!
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
N Obviously as I Guessed RJ us Sharon... Heheee... Love it... Update tho Awesome hai he Ab Aur kya bolu baas jaldi jaldi update karo Guys n Looong Wale... Too Greedy i know, Camt help it :D
prajana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome awsome awsome!!
Swayam likes two girls..nd rey's reaction on thisπŸ˜›
While reading i badly wanted swayam to know that sharon is only the rj
So sharon thinks swayam likes somebdy else and vice versa..
I m loving how the story is heading
Update soon😊
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
From when did you start writing long chaps ;) no that I complain but really shock :3 keep giving them
Aah thanks for clearing it. So Taani know everything. Good. Sharon was hurt :( but abandoned corridor conversation was really something a step ahead, his concern was all visible along with the confusion. Atleast he made her happy again. Changing involuntary pain caused by him to voluntary smile ^_^

The Show's part was best by far *-*
I loved these lines -use parwa hai...aur mujhe pyaar... aur kya chahiye..."

^_^ describe her love so well in mere few words

Love without expectation

I super loved the poem _/\_

I always wonder how you two manage to make one according to the update.

So he admitted he like Sharon.

Like seriously he like two girls :v as per him though :p this is the funniest part :v Rey was right phle ladkiyan dekhta tak nhi tha now two at a time :3

I'm super excited for next chap

Thanks for the surprise :*

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Luvly update
Dat abandan corridor part ws awsum...
Swayam actually concerned for her...
So taani knws dat rj z non other den sharon...
Aww swayam lyk sharon bt confuse btwn her nd rj...
His talk wid rey ws hillarious...
Asalways luv d lines frm diary...
Update asap
Thnx fr pm
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I just loved swaron talk..

it was sooo cute, sweet , soothing, so dreamy.

swayam kitne cutely que puch raha tha..awww

swayam wanting to spend sm time with Sharon..could see dat through his behavior..nice

"jo humesha saath dete hai wo dost nahi hote par jo dukh share kare wo dost hote hai.." true

Loved this line- use parwa hai...aur mujhe pyaar

Nd as always beautiful poem.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

And these linesπŸ‘

"As you held my hands and gave me a smile

Did you feel my heart skip a beat?

As you looked at me just for a while

Did you feel me shiver in the heat?"

so he likes Sharon nd RJ

Nd ReYam part - the most funniest part..loved it..

I love pagal ReYam's funny talks.πŸ˜†

"aaj tak tujhe koi bhi pasand nahi ata tha... you were scared and stuff... and ab jab feelings aya to ek saath dono k liye???"

"so ja..." Rey said...

"hamesha ke liye????" swayama sked him in shock...

"abbey kal subah tak... milke baat karte hai... and I will take appointment from a psycyatist..." πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ€£

plz update jaldi..cant wait

Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago