Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 5

All four of them were sitting in the rehearsal hall discussing about their monthly report...

"I am just sick of this work...i am not doing anything..." Rey stood up from the floor in irritation as he got frustrated with the day's work while three of them looked at him in exasperation...

"rey , thoda hi baki hai... ye larko mein bilkul patience nahi hota..." taani frowned at him while swayam laid down on the floor as Sharon started chuckling...

"waise tu kya so raha hai... tujhe aaj us larki ne date ke liye pucha na??? what's her name??? 2nd year ka hai..." rey came and hit his shoulder but swayam didn't open his eyes...

"haa uska date maine fit kar diya amar k saath..." He said casually... while rey laughed out... He then opened his eyes and told him...

" waise tere saath bhi kar sakta tha... but I know you are not interested in her..." swayam winked at rey eyeing taani and rey was taken aback and asked him to keep quiet but taani n Sharon were clueless about what they were talking about...

"lets play truth and dare..." rey told to divert the topic...

"yup...but yaha spin karne k liye kuch nahi hai..." taani said...

"zarurath hi nahi hai...lets sit in a circle and consecution mein karte hai..." rey suggested...

"to pehela bakhra kaun hai????" swayam sat up and asked...

"jo hai bakhra... aap..." taani smirked at him while swayam pulled her hair...

"okay...so don't fight... lets start..." Sharon also sat in the circle...

"so swayam...you first..." All three of them looked at him waiting for him to choose between truth and dare...

"chal truth..." he said...

"dekh aaj jab the girl asked you for a date tu kitna calmly handle kiya use... But agar yehi kuch months pehele hota to you would have goofed up... I mean everyone who knows you have noticed ki tu badal gaya hai... to iski koi reason hai kya????" rey came directly to the point... swayam was taken aback...

"exactly bhai... Even if you deny we know kuch to hai...matlab kuch to ho raha hai aapke saath... So ye sudden change kyun???" taani asked seriously...

Swayam immediately stood up... He fumbled with his words...

"kya bakwas hai??? mai kuch badla nahi hoon... I am the same old swayam... and what reason.. tum dono pagal ho gaye ho...mujhe kaam hai kuch... mai karke aata hoon...you guys carry on..." he rushed out of the hall...

"kuch to hai..." rey muttered to himself...

" and I hope I know kya hai..." taani muttered back... As they were about to gather their stuff and prepare to move out swayam returned to the hall...

"kya hua???" Sharon asked him with a frown... "wo tum logon ne jo mujhse pucha wo firse pucho... I am ready to answer..." He said confidently...

"haa to bol na..." rey again kept his bag back on the floor...

"par I am sure mai bolunga to you people will laugh..." He complained like a child...

"nahi hasenge...aap bolo..." taani sat on the floor again and the rest of them followed...

Sharon looked at him with a confused expression...

"dekh she is laughing..." swayam pointed at sharon which confused her more...

"ajeeb hai... main kyun hasungi???...tum bolo... koi nahi hasenge..." She said with a straight face...

"okay..." He took a deep breath...and continued...

"there is this girl..." as swayam began Sharon had a sinking feeling in her...she anticipated the worst...

"yeah... I don't know her personally..." he closed his eyes remembering the RJ's hypnotic voice...

" but kuch to hai usme... Mujhe nahi pata kya hai usme but kuch to hai... I know I am not making any sense... But agar mai badal raha hoon to usike liye... I can't help this change... Aisa lagta hai that only she exists in this planet... And I don't need anything except her friendship... kisi aur se koi matlab nahi hai...I don't even know her well aur aisa ho raha hai... I know aisa sirf baccho ko hota hai..." he looked down...

"but chalega... Mai baccha hi hoon..." As he completed they heard the bell ringing... Everyone came out of their reverie...

"um... tum dodno ka class hai na???" swayam asked taani and Sharon to break the slience...

"haa...chal Sharon..." taania and Sharon stood up and went outside...

"taani... tu ja class pe... mujhe kuch nahi thik nahi lag raha... I'll take some rest..." Sharon didn't meet taani's eyes and moved to the abandoned corridor...

She closed the door and dropped down on the stair step with tears streaming down her cheeks... slowly the silent tears turned into sniffs and eventually into sobs... She heard the door open and turned back to see taani standing there with tears in her eyes... Sharon quickly wiped her tears and smiled at her...

"tu class nahi gayi..." She tried hard to keep up a smile... taani came n sat beside her...

"mere samne thik hone ki natak mat kar alright???i know tujhe bura laga bhai ke baat sunke..." Before she could complete Sharon spoke up...

"I hate myself for that... Mujhe nahi lagna chahiye bura...i never had any expectations from him... fir mujhe kyun bura laga..." Sharon hugged her tightly and sobbed her heart out...

"chup hoja... I am sure sab thik ho jayega..." She kept rubbing her back to calm her down...

"I know mujhe kyun bura laga...yehi soch ke ki koi uske liye itna special hai ki use klisi aur se koi matlab nahi hai..." Sharon wiped her tears...

And then looked at taani...

" don't worry... I'll be fine..." with that she smiled and taani pulled her into another hug...

Swayam sat on the table for dinner as taani switched on the radio,...

"kuch hua hai kya tujhe???" swayam asked her as he found her a little low... taani faked a smile and nodded in a no... With their dinner the show started...

"okay... I am back once again... With a new day smearing into another night..." Swayam's face lit hearing her voice...

"so aaj mai soch rahi thi ki kis bare mein baat karoon...and then I realized what's better than friendship..?? you heard me... dosti... Humare life ki sabse achi savings hai kisiki dosti... You know the true and genuine friendship..." Taani and swayam both smiled listening to her...

"wo dosti jisme selfless pyaar hota hai... koi condition nahi hota... saalon baat nahi kiya fir bhi chalega... par firse milne ka alag hi khushi hai... jab zarurath pare to we know for sure ki wo apni dosti nibhayega..." She stopped for second...

" You know its priceless..." "hum usse sab kuch kehete hai...kaise bina kisi rishte k wo humare sabse acha rishta ban jata hai... baas is rishte mein ek expectation hoti hai...support..." swayam felt her voice turning heavy...

He looked at taani involuntarily and found her looking at the plate with tears in her eyes...he frowned..

"par bhul jate hai sab usi purane rishte ko... You know its just a proverb... Quote unquote log kehete to hai old is gold but chalte chalte priorities differ kar jaate hai... dosti ke saath jo unkahe promises hote hai ... with time wo bhul jaate hai sab... kisike liye iski reason hai ego , self respect ya fir you know... Mai kyun pehele call karoon... ye khayal... but asli reason hai ignorance... apne uss rishte ko agar for granted loge to wo chali jayegi... never to turn again...so tutne mat dijiye uss dosti..." She said...

As the show continued till the night swayam and taani didn't leave the table... their mom had gone back to the room but they kept sitting their listening to the songs and HER...

"pata nahi kyun mai itna saara gyan de diya aaj..." She chuckled but anyone could feel she was chuckling though her tears...

"Kisiki bohut purani friend nahi hoon mai...par aaj ehesas hua nayi feelings... naye rishte banne se sab badal jate hai... aur aaj mujhe bhi ehsas ho gaya I mean nothing..." Swayam couldn't understand what she meant by that but could feel her voice choke...

"ise koi kaise hurt kar sakti hai..." he thought to himself and looked at taani to find her eyes closed and tears streaming down her cheeks...

" Time for me to go... so good night and here's a few lines from my diary..."

" Achanak zindagi ko akelepan ne satatya...

Sare wade tod wo humein akela chor gaya...

Keheta hai wo hua hai use pyaar...

Nayi hai ehsaas , roz nayi ikraar...

Khush hai hum uske khushi mein...

Par is khushi mein bhi kayi gam chipi hai...

Pyaar ke gulab mein dosti shayad wo kante hai

Jisne use sirf chuban hi bante hai..

Dosh nahi hai uska.. ye to zindagi ke usul mein hai likha

Ek rang hota hai gehera to duja parta hai feeka...

Ansoon karte hai baya.. ankahe ek raaz hai...

Tanhayi ke geet mein intezar ka saaz hai...

Lab chahte hai muskarana dharkan nahi...

Ankhon ko manzoor hai dard...ansoon ko nahi... "

GUYS THANKS FOR THE LOVE..WE WERE A BIT STUCK UP SO COULDNT UPDATE EARLER...HERE IS THE NEW UPDATE...LEAVE BACK UR FEEDBACK PLZZZ...

LOVE ANI AND NABANITA

NOTE:THE PREVIOUS REPLIES WERE GIVEN BY ME NABANITA FROM ANI'S ACCOUNT

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
:( Poor Sharon although she had no expectations :( but his words did hurt her but even he is unaware of what he do and has done to her :'(
Only if he could have told a little more about the girl :( hope in near future he will tell Sharon so that at least she get to know its her bringing changes in him :(

Do taani know about Sharon being RJ? O.o since she is her close friend

Thanks both of you
I loved today's poem :')

Update soon
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Well written...
Great poem...
Thanks for the pm and keep pm me 😃
Sorry small comment...cant help it 😳
Will try to edit tomorrow😉
Edited by --Keechu-- - 9 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The update was awesome.Poor Sharon is sad😭. Loving Taani and Sharon's bond more. They define true friendship.
Thanks for the pm. Update soon.
Edited by aneesha93 - 9 years ago
res
unres
as always osm...
loving the twists..and swayam confession to the 3..
update soon😆
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful...
Dats d only word cm in my mind while reading it...
Sharon upset wid swayam's confession...
Though she dsnt hv any expectations from him bt still it hurts her...
Aww taani z a true frnd...
I luvd her bonding wid sharon...
Rj's words abt frndshp bring tears in my eyes Idk y...
Nd d lines frm diary were so touchng...
I luvd dis update
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
VrushanianAdity thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nothing to say about the masterpiece you both have written, I'm not in that level yet..
Talking about the poem,
That was just pure, serene, beautiful piece..
I'm copying that in my own diary now,.,
Hats off to u both..
Thanks for the pm and do update soon, this as well as the other FFs

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres

it was awesome di..
speechless i am
loved it to the core
felt bad for sharon..:(
i hope sab jaldi settle ho jaye..!!
and the lines upon frndship touched my heart di..
thank u for the lines...
taani is a true frnd...
waiting for the next
part update soon
thanks for the pm...
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 9 years ago
ShradhaP13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow...
I can say only ths
Its really sad tht hw her feelings are hurt...
nice keep up...😊
VruShan_FanGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sharon:-( 😭 swayam ne indirectly hurt kiya sharon

swayam chngd B-) Bt at least TaaRey n sharon ko pata chal ani Taarey vl try to find dt girl ;-)

TaSha ki frndshp B-) :-*
[taani crying to for sharon:-) wht a frnd yr (asi frnd sabko mile)]

waiting for dt moment whn swayam vl knw RJ us sharon oly

poem was as always Awsum B-)

luv u Ani n Nabnita amazing chp in dis der was both bst thg LOVE N FRIENDSHIP :-)