Awesome :)
I hope Taarey talk to each other !!!
Update soon :)
Thanx for the PM :)
prohelikaVD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesme updt..
omg Rey kissed taani on. cheek.. so naughty Mrs singhania...
omg Rey loves taani dat means Der a misunderstanding btn them..
they also kpt fast fr each other..
loved it totally..
updt soonish..
do pm me
Thnx fr pm
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Super awsum updt
Loved taani and radhika bonding 😃
Radhika is so naughty 😉
Loved her technique to bring Taarey together 😆
Rey love taani...yipeee 😳
It was emotional too 😭
Updt soon n PM me
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
rey also loves taani
i think it is shivam's plan
waitin for next part
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing Both kept fast
Rey Mom is cool
Like her
Taani cried
Thanks for your pm
Kavyyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the amazing updates.
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Emotional update
Taani cried :(
Loved Taani and Radhika bond
Rey love Taani
I think its Shivam's plan
Loved the update
It was awsome
Pls update soon :)
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This Chapter is Dedicated to my didu (Archi_taarey) and to my muku di (Muskan_TR).

Chapter Three

I stepped inside her room but it was complete black in her room. I think she is with Mom, but what was she doing there? Actually a stupid question. Taani agar Mom ke sath nahi hogi tou kha hogi!? I swtiched on the light and the scene infront of Me, made my heart bleed. Taani was lying on the middle of the bed, sleeping with pale face. Anyone could guess that she had cried alot and she cried because of me which really hurted me. Few packed bags were there. That means she was completely ready to leave this house, she was ready to leave me.

"Mmm..." I heard a weird sound and I thought as if she was saying something to me.

"Taani, what happened?" I ran towards her and wiped her dry tears. She just nodded her head in a no and turned her face.

"Taani, get up and break your fast. Atleast eat your dinner." I tried my best to sound as calm as possible.

"Hmm.." A sound came in reply. I wasn't able to control my emotions anymore. A tear escaped from my eye which landed on her face. She was about to open her eyes when I ran outside her room to my room.

I closed the door, sat on my knees by taking the support of door.

"You are ready to leave me.. tum mujhe chod kar jane ke liye puri tarah se ready ho.. agar Mom aaj nahi aati tou I think tum chali bhi jaati.. itni nafrat hai tumhe mujhse?! I know I have hurted you alot but just once.. ek baar taani.. sirf ek baar apne Rey se pucha tou hota ki main khush hu tumhare jane se ya nahi? Mere ek baar kehne se tum maan gayi ki I want you to leave, but jo main kabse kehna chahta hu vo tumhe kyu nahi samajhna Taani.. kyu..? Why? Am I that bad? That you can't give me one chance to prove my love?" I cried my heart out.

"Rey..?" I heard, Mom is calling me. What if Taani had told her everything? Fear was clearly visible on my face.

~*~

"Taani, ready?" Sharon asked with a irritating tone.

"Ya!" Taani replied with a fear in her voice. What if he will catch her? He'll be really angry (according to her) when he'll come to know that she had kept karvachauth fast.

"He's coming!" Sharon shouted back, she was carrying a huge mirror in her hand, she hied behind the pillar and adjusted the mirror in a way that Rey's reflection was coming in the mirror.

Taani hurriedly started the rituals of breaking the karvachauth fast, She vowed her hand infront of Rey then took the channi and saw the moon from it then from channi, she saw him.
"3-2-1" Sharon closes her eyes.

After she saw him, suddenly Taani acts as if she is feeling dizzy, Rey looks at her and before she could fall he catches her in his arms. Taani acts as if she is unconcious.

"Taani, open your eyes! Taani, uttho!" Rey tries to make her wake up but she's also Taani Singhania, how can she open her eyes till her mission completes.

Rey took the glass, filled with water and sprinkle some drops on her.

"Yeh Rey bhi na, dunia ki har cheez karega Taani ko utthane ke liye, But he'll not do the thing which he's supposed to do! Idiot!" Sharon thought, while making weird faces.

"Rey please jaldi karo na.. bohot bhook lagi hai." Taani thought, still acting.

"Kya karu? Mom ko bulau? No ways! She'll make me more tensed by her lots of questions." Rey murmured under his breath.

Rey took the glass and made her drink some water, Sharon took a deep breath of releave.
"Taani, pls wakeup for me!" Rey says and Taani slowly opens her eyes. Rey made her stand properly.

"Are you fine?" Rey asks in concern dripping tone.

"Ya!" Taani says in a low voice and picks everything and leaves from there. Rey felt something weird but ignored it.

~*~

"Yes Mom?" I entered inside my Mom's room, Sharon and Taani was also there. I felt something fishy but thought to avoid it.

"Rey, come sit!" I sat beside Taani. She was wearing a red saree, looking beyond beautiful and that mangalsutra and vermillion was making her look more beautiful. She smiled hesitatingly.

"Take this and make her wear it!" Mom handed over a blue box to me, I opened it and looked at Taani. She was making annoyed faces. I got to know that she didn't liked the necklace at all by her expressions. She likes simple things and the necklace was very heavy.
"Mom, ye kyu?" I asked.

"What do you mean by ye kyu? You know na its Taani's first karvachauth and jha tak I know you, you didn't got anything for her as a gift!? Am I right?" Mom said, I stood up and took out a box from my pocket. I bought it today when I was going to office, that time I wasn't aware that I will give it to Taani or this will also be kept with me as her rest of the gifts, but now I got a chance to present her my gift.

"For you!" I gave the box to Taani. Before she opens it, Mom snatched it from her. I hate this habit of my Mom.

"Not bad" Mom took the Payals in her hand and showed to Taani, she smiled.

"Thankyou!" Taani said. I just smiled and hoped she would have liked it.

Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 9 years ago
meenu_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey nice chapter
feeling bad for rey
last scene i like
it was awesome update

update soon n pm me
take care
putti_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2