ab to apk exams khtm ho chuje honge na
plz update
nd pm me
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Hola People!πŸ€—
How are you all??😳

I know you all must be very angry with me for not updating for more than 3 months but I was stuck in 10 board exams and than those parties..🀣(10 k exam de diye)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†. But now I am back!πŸ˜ƒwith updates.(kyoki hum khali hath jate tou hai par vapis khali hath nahi aate)πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰.

ooO

PS. No Juthe chappal please.. saaf colours ke sath..

haPPy hOLi

ooO

Epilogue in next post.
Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 8 years ago
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Epilogue

I was shocked.. but excited, I know its weird as I am excitedly shocked. I was standing infront of Singhania Mansion. The place where it wall started. I entered this house as Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania and few days back I thought that I will never come back to this house ever again. But I am standing here.. Today I am Mrs. Singhania in true senses. He accepted me. The thing which was just a dream for me has become my reason to smile today.

"Lets go!?" I heard him, asking me to go inside. I took a deep breathe and smiled at him. I hummed in response.

I looked at my hand, which he was holding as if promising me to never let me go.. And I was sure he was.

I entered inside but that time I was shocked to the core. As I enetered Rey bent down infront of me, on his knees.. with a ring.

"I don't know.. how, when, where, why? But I am head over heels in love with you. The day I said Yes to marry you, I was sure about what I want from my life. I even told you the truth that I'll never be able to accept you as my wife. It was nothing but just a forced marriage for me. But today, I want to change my statement Taani. I want to change every bad into good baby. I just now that I Love You and I want you in my life. I want to live this live with you. I can not live without you. Will accept my love for you Taani? Will you marry me?" He confessed. He poured his heart out infront of me.

I didn't knew what to say. I was so numb. I was so happy that I couldn't realize that its reality or a dream. But even if its a dream, I don't want this dream to be over ever.

"Taani, mene itna kuch kaha.. tum kuch tou bolo..?"He said in the most cutest way and I couldn't control anymore. I went to his level and hugged him.. Actually, throwed my self on him that he lost his balance and we both fell down.. Me on him.

"Yes!"

"I Love you sweetheart!"

"Rey, please open this blindfold" I said, may be 10th time.

"wait sweetheart!" Urgghh! Again that same reply.

"Rey! Enough.. Now I am unfolding this blindfold." I know, I sounded rude but now I am irritated and this pregnancy mood swings are making me role more.

I opened my eyes slowly and found him busy giving things to some preast.

"Taani, you spoilt my suprise! Who said you to open this?" He came towards me and said.

"Rey? Whats this?" I was confused. Mom and Sharon were instructing things to some workers. He was having a mystevious smile on his face and I am sure he is enjoying by making me look like a fool.

"Shadi!" He replied.

"Whose?" I asked casually.

"Hamari!" He replied and I hummed. It took me seconds to realise what he said.

"What?.. I mean really? hamari shadi? Aap mujhse shadi karogey dobara?" I asked not able to bealive him.

"How can you forget it? Kal hi I proposed for our marriage and you even forgot about it?" He said with a cute pout.

"Awww.. I Love you Rey!" I kissed his cheek. He blushed and trust me he looked so cute when he blushes.

"Taani, Mom yahi hain." He said.

"Oh! Mr. Reyansh Singhania is scared of his mom, how cute." I again kissed his cheek.

"Let me show you how much I am scared of my mom." He picked me in a bridal style and took me to his room. Oops, soon to become our's.

"Aunty! Look there." Sharon showed her the two lovebirds.

"Kitne ache lagte hain sath mein. Bhagwan kare hamesha esse hi rahe." Mrs. Singhania murmered.

"Ha god! Bohot dukh jhele hai meri tanu ne..ab aur nahi." Sharon complaints god for hurting her best friend so much. But now she was sure god won't hurt more and Rey will never let anyone hurt his Taani.

"Taani, get ready to become mine forever." Rey said with a dazling smile on his face.

"I was, am and will be yours only." Taani replied and blushed at her own words. For the first time she was being so carefree and was not hesitating infront of him and that was something he was liking the most.

"Taani, come!" Sharon entered her room to take her down stairs.

"Taani, why are you crying? You should be so happy. Today your all dreams will become true." Sharon asked, finding her eyes watery.

"It is not a dream, right?" Taani asked her.

"Jin khushiyo ke liye tumne itna wait kiya vo aaj tumhari hai aur vo tumse koi nahi cheen sakta. Now stop crying. What will Rey think if he'll see your swollen eyes? It will hurt him, right?" Sharon said and Taani hummed in response.

"Aur kya pata, Rey essi ladki se shadi hi na kare jo apni shadi vale din roti hai.." Sharon said in a playfull manner, just to make Taani smile. Taani hits her to show her anger.

"Acha babe, sorry. Ab chale nahi tou tumhare husband khud aa jaega." Sharon said and they both left the room.

Taani's heart was beating fast. She was feeling as if anytime her heart will come out of her chest. She was dead nervous.

Rey closed his eyes, feeling her presence. The sound of her ankelets was telling him, that she was nervous. He smiled.

She came and sat beside him, he opens his eyes and holds her hand. Taani looks at him and then at their interwined hands. It was easing her nervousness. For the world, they got married and became one two years back, but for these two souls this was the day when they both will become each other's in true sense.

The preast started chanting the mantars. They both were lost in each other's thoughts. From the day they met, till now, everyday , every second she was hurted by him but today he was making some promises to himself. Not to hurt her ever, not in his dream. To make her smile every second. He was the only reason for her tears, but now he wanted to be the reason of her smile. To be by her side in every step of life.

He made her wear the mangalsutra and put sindoor in her parted hairs. He marked her as his again and this time with all his heart. After the rituals got over, they both took the blessings of their mother.

"Rey, tumhe apni beti ko dobara sopa hai.. Iss baar if she shed a single tear then it won't be good for you." Mrs. Singhania said him. For her, she was never her bahu. She was as dear to her as Rey.

"I promise Mom, I'll never let her cry." Rey promised his mother.

"Now go to your room. Taani must be tired." Mrs. Singhania said and they both left to their room.

"Taani, tum change karlo. Main tumhare liye kuch khane ko lata hu. Then you have to take your medicines." Rey said and was leaving when she holds his hand and stops him.

"You need something?" Rey looked back and asked.

"Bohot deer se dekh rahi hu, you are lost. Kya hua Rey?" Taani asked him.

"Kuch nahi. Just little tired." Rey lied.

"Apni Taani ko bhi nahi btaogey?" Rey just hugged her and hide his face in the crook of her neck.

"Rey, now you are scaring me. Kya hua btao na!" Taani asked again massaging his scalp.

"I am sorry Taani! Bohot try kar raha hu ki past ko bhool jau. But I am just not able to do it. How could I be so rude to you?"

"Rey, please stop crying. I can't see you like this. Just forget that." Taani consoled him.

"kese bhool jau Taani? Kese? Tumhe kitna rulaya mene. Tumhe itna dara ke rakha ki tumne hamare bache ke aane ki khushi bhi mujhse share nahi ki."

"I am sorry my bacha. Your dad is world's worst father. Tumhari mamma ko bohot hurt kiya hai mene. But you know tumhari mamma iss world ki sabse innocent, cute, beautiful, selfless ladki hai. Tum apne mamma ko kabhi apne papa jese hurt mat karna." Rey bent down on his knees and hugged her belly. By the time both were crying.

"Mind your tongue when you talk about my hubby. He is the world's best hubby, father and son." Taani wiped off his tears and kissed his forhead.

"I want a promise Rey!" Taani asked, Rey hummed in response.

"You'll never think about past ever. Jo hota hai ache ke liye hota hai. Agar vo nahi hua hota tou shayad hum aaj esse nahi hote, right?" Taani said.

"Hmm..I promise!" Rey said.

"I Love You!" Rey said and capurted her in a kiss.

..And they lived happily ever after..

Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 8 years ago
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing epilogue :)
Loved it :)
Thanks for the PM :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing ending and update...