Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TaaRey_LoveArt thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
atlast rey knew Taani loves him...
poor Rey... hope Taarey become together soon...
nice updt...
Edited by DTaaRey3 - 9 years ago
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing part. liked it.
sharon told mistakenly that taani is pregnant to reys mom. she was so angry that taani did not told her.
taani is hurt now.
waiting for next part.😊
Taani-Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read chapter 2..
sorry for reading late .
But nice part. .
Taani & sharon bonding was nice. .
update soon
Thanx for pm
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nycc chap...radhika came to know the truth good..πŸ˜ƒ...now she will do sumthng to unite the two...update soonπŸ˜ƒ
anitasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update ..
I hope rey soon win taani heart again
waiting for Rey's confession
Update soon
and all the best for ur exam
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update plzzz na plzzz na update dear..
shona25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome storyπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
rey & taani both luv each other
but unaware of each others fellings...
gud to see that evrything is revealed...
waiting for next update
update soon
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
First of all sorry i disappeared suddenly
Was caught with work so
But don't worry read all updates which i missed
And loved them
Beautifully written
Amzing work
Am waiting for ur update
Pls update soon :)
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Chapter Six

After One day, Rey was still waiting for Taani to open the door but this time he wasn't in the condition to even say her name. Taani was also worried because the continues knocking on the door by Rey was stopped. His pleedings was stopped. Atlast Taani stood up from her bed and opened the gate, Rey who was sitting by the support of gate fell down. Taani's eyes were puffy red because of crying, her face became pale. The last thing Rey saw and then he closed his eyes, Taani was shocked and worried. She ran towards the side table of her room and came back with a glass of water, sprinkled some drops on him but Rey's eyes were still closed.

"Maa, Sharon!" Taani shouted, Mrs. Radhika and Sharon came out running, listening Taani shouting.

"Rey!?" Mrs. Radhika worriedly said, Taani was hugging Rey and crying.

"Taani, Rey ko kya hua?" Sharon asked, Mrs. Radhika was standing utterly shocked.
"I don't know, when I came out Rey fell on the floor" Taani answered in a chocking voice.

"I think we should take him to the hospital" Sharon helped Taani to take Rey to the hospital.

~In Hospital~

Doctor was checking Rey. Taani and Mrs. Radhika was siting outside, waiting for Doctor to come out and tell how is he? After 10 to 15 minutes, Doctor came out.

"Doctor, What happened to Rey? Vo theek tou hai na?" Mrs. Radhika asked worriedly.

"Ya, from past 2days he has not eaten anything thats why he fainted and from now you have to be careful as he is very weak, so no stress." Doctor advised Mrs. Radhika to take care of Rey.

"Can I meet him?" Taani asked in a stern voice.

"Yes!" Doctor said.

Taani goes inside his ward. Rey was lying on bed, a glucose drip was attached to his nerve for providing him some strength. A tear escaped from Taani's eyes, seeing her Love in such condition. Taani came near him and caressed his cheeks.

"I am sorry Rey, because of me you are in such a condition. I'll never forgive myself for this" Taani kissed his forehead and sat on a stool, next to him. She took his hand in her hand and kissed it. She slept there only, with his hand in her's.

After Two hours, Rey gains concious. When he opened his eyes, he saw the most pretiest face sleeping peacefully with her hand in his. Rey just smiled. Rey was busy stairing his Love of Life, when nurse entered the ward. She looks at the Rey, who was busy admiring his Taani and just smiled.

Nurse coughs knowingly to bring Rey back to earth. Taani wakes up with a jerk by sudden voice. She looks at Rey who was smiling at her.

"How are you feeling now?"Nurse asked him.

"Good!" Rey answered, looking at Taani.

"Ma'am there are some medicines required, can you bring these?" Nurse handed over a slip of medicines to Taani. Taani nodded.

"I'll be back!" Taani said to Rey, finding him frowning. Rey gives a forced smile to her.Taani leaves and nurse checked Rey.

~*~

"Rey, eat it!" Taani orders him to eat his food. But Rey is Rey, how can he have his food so easily?

"Taani!" Rey shows her his right hand by which the drip was attached. Taani takes the plate from his left hand and feeds him. Rey knows that she also hadn't ate anything from yesterday morning.

"Tumne kuch khaya?" Rey asked her, looking straightly in her eyes.

"Vo.. I'll eat later on." Taani replied with his head down.

"Matlab my baby is also hungry!?" Rey asked her with his one eyebrow raised. Taani looks at him then turns her face, tear escaped from her eye. She wipes it and was about to leave but Rey held her wrist.

"I am Sorry Taani" Rey said with closed eyes, trying to control his tears.

"Don't say like this Rey" Taani wiped his tears.

"No Taani, I don't deserve you. Kitna hurt kiya hai mene tumhe. Jab mujhe tumhare pass hona chaiye tha, tab maine tumhe apne se door kar diya. I deserve these tears. Maine tumhare sath jo bhi kiya it was just a mistake Taani. I wasn't aware that Shivam and my friends were just playing a prank. I hurted you because of my misunderstanding. I Love You Taani. I Loved you from always, from the first day of my college. I have not only hurted you, I have hurted my baby too. What was the fault of that unborn soul? Its all because of me. I can never forgive myself but I really need you to forgive me. I know its not easy for you but please forgive me sweetheart."

Even Rey's voice was having the pain which was in his eyes. He really wanted that forgiveness.

He was really guilty for his deeds.

"On one condition." Taani said.

"Condition?" Rey asked her in confusion.

"You'll never say sorry. Ya, I was hurt but your tears says it all. I can feel ki aap kitna hurt hue hongey mujhe uss halat mein dekh ke. I Love You too Rey! And Rey never say that you don't deserve me because Taani is made for Rey. No one can separate Rey from Taani. Not even Rey!" Taani hugs him as tight as she could. Rey too embraced her in his arms, protecting her from the cruel world.

After staying in the same position for 20minutes, Taani broked the hug, Rey cupped her face and kissed her forehead. Everything was witnessed by Mrs. Radhika and Sharon, They both were really happy seeing TaaRey together.

I am really sorry for not updating for such a long time, but my health was not good so I wasn't able to.

Hit Lyks and Comment.

priya1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update ek dum mast awww taarey confession was soo ooo cute and adorable and little emotional too hmmm sab happy happy ho gya nice thank you for pm and update soon