Taani pregnant...
Let see aage kya hoga...
Update asap
Thnx fr pm
sneharjun92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome part. loved it.
taani n rey are kind of stupid. both love each other but are not telling.
taani coome to fill d jug with water. rey was in kitchen hunting for food, as he has not broke his fast.
rey saved her frm falling.
taani thought she is dreaming about him. n said she loves him n pregnant.
rey was shocked n happy.
now atlast rey know that she loves him n not shivam.
waiting for next part.
😊
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
update plzz na plzz update..
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
-Chapter Five-

Taani was sleeping in his arms. Rey was still awake. Sleep was far away from him.

"I Love You too sweetheart! I am really sorry for my deeds, I have behaved very badly with you.

I don't deserve you, but I was also trapped in that cheap trick of that Shivam. Uss din I heard Shivam saying that I Love her(Taani), made me feel miserable. I felt betrayed. That day I felt like my world was over but no! I know I have done wrong but I promise I'll get you back. I'll make you forgive all the pains given by me. I am sorry Taani, I am sorry." Rey promised to her. He hugged her more tightly and kissed her on her hairs.

After sometime Rey picked her in his arms and picked her and took her to their room. He made her sleep on the bed comfortably.

"I am sorry My Baby, My bacha.. Dadda is really guilty for what he did to you and your mamma. From now I promise, I'll never let a single drop of tear come from your Mamma's eyes." He kissed Taani's belly and slept there only.

Next Morning, Taani wakes up and founds herself in Rey's embrace. She don't remember, what happened last night.

"What am I doing here? That too with Rey?" Confusingly Taani gets up from bed and goes to another room before he wake up.

~*~

"Aunty, please do something or else Taani will leave this city for forever" Sharon said to Mrs. Radhika.

"Sharon, what can I do in this now? I thought if I'll come here then Taani will not leave but She's also stubborn like Rey. Once she had decided that she'll leave then only Rey can stop her from going." Mrs. Radhika came here because Sharon called her or else Rey n Taani would have been leaved each other day ago.

"Well then Aunty, I don't think there is any hope left in their relation. I think they should get separated! Its better for Taani and her child too" Sharon's tongue slipped. She said what she shouldn't.

"Taani and her child means?" Mrs. Radhika asked confusingly.

"Nothing.. Nothing Aunty. I think I should call the taxi." Sharon tried to divert the topic.

"Just tell me about what you were saying. Taani and her child means?" Mrs. Radhika is really a kind hearted and soft spoking person but this time that kind heartedness and soft side of her was far away from her.

"Aunty, vo.."

"Is Taani pregnant?" Mrs. Radhika asked.

"Aunty, it was like"

"Answer my damn question! Is she pregnant?" Mrs. Radhika shouted which made Sharon scared.

"Yes!" Sharon answered in a scared tone. Mrs. Radhika just leaved the room and marched towards kitchen, where Taani was working.

"Maa, what you'll eat? Today I'll make something for you!" Taani saw Mrs. Radhika coming towards her.

"Taani, why didn't you tell me that you are pregnant?" Mrs. Radhika straightly asked her, making her stood there numb.

"Taani answer me!" Mrs. Radhika tried her best to control her anger but her anger was on peek.
"Maa, vo.." Taani looked down as if something precious she was finding on floor.

"Don't call me Maa! You don't have any right to call me Maa! Taani do you know the meaning of this word? You are going to become a mother, My son is going to become a father and I'll be a grandmother but, but it seems to be like you don't care about it. Kyu Taani kyu? Why didn't you told this before? Why it came to my knowledge by Sharon? Why Taani, Why? Did Rey knows about it?" Mrs. Radhika brust out.

"Mom, I know that I am going to be a father!" Rey's voice came from the stairs. Taani was stunned to hear that. Mrs. Radhika looked little calm but she was still angry on Rey and Taani.

"Wow! Everybody was aware expect me! Aur kuch btana chahogey tum dono?" Mrs. Radhika raised her left eyebrow. Rey came and stood beside Taani. Taani's eyes were glued on Rey.

"Mom, just listen to me once" Rey said.

"No Rey! Today I am going to speak and you both are going to listen. Tum logo ne divorce liya but kisiko btaya nahi, I kept quite. Rey you use to behave to her like an unknown, I kept quite.

You both decided that you don't want each other in your lifes, I kept quite but not this time. This time its not about You or Taani, its about a new life which is going to come to your life soon. I don't want him to suffer from the pains which Mom and Dad are going through. And Taani, you are not going anywhere! Its my order!" Mrs. Radhika said and leaved from there.

"Taani, tum theek ho?" Rey asked. Taani didn't answered and ran to her room crying. Rey ran behind her, don't want to leave her alone in such a condition.

"Rey, please leave me alone!" Taani closed the door on his face.

"Taani open the door! Taani" Rey shouted and pleeded her to open the door but it was of no use.

Rey sat there, outside the door, in a hope that she'll open the door for him.

I am really very sholly guys,😭 I know its really a short one but I can't help it actually I am busy with my exams these days thats why I am not able to even update my other stories.

Hope you guys will like this chapter..

Next update after 90+ Likes.

_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update rey talks baby nice rey ki mom ko sab pata chal gaya taani pragnent hai i hope jaldi se sab thik ho jaye nice update next update soon..
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres
awesome update
loved it
i hope rey jaldi confess kare
thanks for the pm..!!
update the next part soon..!!
Edited by nidhi.nidsnicks - 9 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update and all the best for your exams
priya1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update but very sad and emotional hawww rey mom angry bird avatar please update soon thank you for pm
res..
unres...
nice update ..
the truth revealed...
waiting for Rey confession and rm reaction.. !!!
tks for the pm..and yeah update soon.. ;)
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago