n rey giving payal to taani ;)
taani n sharons plan :p it was fun.. loved it to the core
its awsome update as usual..
lysm ty for dedicating me :* n dat too on my b'day
-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter Four

"Rey, make her wear it" Mrs. Radhika ordered Rey. This was the second best thing Mrs. Radhika was doing. Rey was very happy and same was with Taani.

"Ok!" Rey picked her right leg but Taani stood up.

"Maa I'll wear it by my own. No need of Rey to make me wear it." This statement of Taani hurted Rey alot. He was on urge of sadness. For him it was the last chance to do this, which also Taani took from him.

"Its ok Mom, She's not comfortable in wearing it. May be she didn't liked it." Rey said in a stern tone, marched towards his room. Taani was sad. She too followed him.

"Dekha Aunty, dono ek dusre se itna pyaar karte hai ki they can do anything for each others happiness" Sharon said. Mrs. Radhika was deeply thinking something.

"Sharon, but agar hamne kuch kiya nahi tou yeh dono apni lifes mein pyaar hi dhundtey reh jayenge!" Mrs. Radhika said.

"Tabhi tou bulaya hai aapko mene. You can only stop them" Mrs. Radhika was again in deep thoughts.

~*~

"Rey, Listen to me!" Taani entered in their room.

"What is left for you to speak now? Meri Mom ke samne what you said wasn't enough?" Rey shouted, making her scare.

"Rey, its not like that. Its just ki I don't want you to touch my feet. Thats why I said like that" Rey melted at her this statement.

"And May I know why don't you want to do that? Who am I of yours?" Taani was shocked. She was looking here and there for an answer.

"Rey, its quite late. We should sleep." After so much of thinking she finally came out with this.

"Hmm.. ok!" Rey took the pillow and was going to sleep on couch.

"What are you doing?" Taani asks in confusion.

"I know, I have given you lots of pain, So I don't want you to take more painful memories with you, Its just a try to say you to forgive me for what I did to you" Rey settles on couch and sleeps.

Taani was feeling very bad. According to her, Rey said those words because she had made him feel guilty by saying he don't have to worry about his Mom's reaction, she'll handle it.

"I am sorry Rey!" A tear escaped from her eye. She wiped it and walked near him. She sat beside him, on floor. Rey was in deep sleep by now as he was tired and hungry because he still haven't broked his fast.

"I will Love you forever Rey, the memories given by you to me was very special. although they were painful but those memories will always remind me of you and the thing which I am taking with me is the best thing. You have given me a reason to survive, Our symbol of Love. I know you think that the moment we spent with each other that night was just a mistake but for me it was best moment of my life" Taani kissed his hand and slept there only.

In mid-night Rey waked up, feeling hungry. He felt some weight on his hand and looked at his hand and found Taani sleeping, holding his hand. He smiled at her, stood up and somehow picked her in his arms and made her sleep comfortably on bed.

"Kyu itni mehnat karvati ho mujhse Taani?" Rey kissed her forehead.

Rey was looking for something to eat in kitchen, Taani comes downstairs with a empty jar to fill water in it. Taani was in half sleep, Rey sees her walking like that.

"Taani!" Rey runs towards her and catches her before falling but the jar in her hand brokes, Rey n Taani looses there balance and both falls on floor, under table, taani was under him.

"Oouch!" Taani shouts.

"Kya hua? Lag gayi kya? Doctor ko bulau? Wait" Rey asks in a worried tone and was about to stood up but Taani pulls him back, her arms around his neck.

Mrs. Radhika comes out from her listening Taani's shout. She sees her son n Bahu in that position and smiles at the duo, founding that they both were busy in their own world. She goes inside, not wanting to disturb them.

"Taani, leave me.. Let me take you to room.. kahi jyada lag gayi hogi tou?" Rey says but Taani thought its a dream.

"You always just care for me in my dreams. Why so? Itna khadoos banke rehna jaruri hai kya?" Taani says in a dreamy way.

"Dreams? Why do you dream about me?" Taani rolls and Rey was under her.

"What do you mean, why I dream about you? You are my prince charming! I Love You! Then how can I dream about someone else? Huh?" Rey was shocked to zenith. His eyes widen in shock.

"You.. You.. You Love M.. Me? Mtlb?" After 5minutes of silence, he finally broked it with his question.

"What mtlb? I Love You ka matlab nahi pata aapko? Main aapse Pyaar karti hu." Taani pouts.

"But I thought you Love Shivam" Rey said.

"What? How can you think like this? He's just my friend, nothing more than that. And agar mujhe Shivam se pyaar hota na tou main yeh jaankar kabhi khush nahi hoti ki I am pregnant with your chil.." Taani slept on his chest while saying, Rey's sleep was not ready to give him a peaceful sleep after listening that She Loves him and she's pregnant with his baby. The night they spent with each other after that hearing shivam and his friends, gave him a more reason to smile. His Life is going to give birth to one new life. Tears brimmed in his eyes.

Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 9 years ago
_khwaish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing update sharon or rey mom taani or rey ko ek kar rha hain awsm taarey misunderstanding clear nice taani pragnent superb next update soon asap.
Edited by _Cupid_ - 9 years ago
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME AND HAPPY AND SMILE WALA
UPDATE
THANK U
AND UPDATE SOON
AND PLEASE TELL ALL MY FREIND TO PM ME WHEN THEY WRITE NEW
AND SORRY FROM MY SIDE FOR DELAY
raddhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hawww rey thought taani Don't want him but thankgod That MU got clear ohh Sharon & rey mom on mission to bring
Taarey together taarey adoring Each other aww taarey dinner table prt was superb finally rey got to know truth thanks for PM
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow awsm update
loved it
cont soon
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome + Cute Update...👏

Just Love It...😊

Every Scene Is Mind-Blowing...👍🏼