TR SS ll My Love For You ll -Completed-

-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hola Guys! Back with a new story. I have completely written the updates. This story consists of Six Chapters. Hope You Guys will like this story.

Enjoy Reading.

-My Love For You-

-Chapter One-

One year ago, I got married to my Prince Charming. I love him from my college days. My step Mom made me marry him. Although she did this only to her secure future but I am thankful to her for making me married, to him.

I worked under his mother for 2 years. She was always like a mother to me. The love my mother should have given me, was given my her. I Love him and will Love him till eternity.

But The black truth of my life is that, the person I Love the most in this world hates me. On our first night he came drunk and told me that he will never Love me. I still remember his words.

"I know your truth before our marraige only. I didn't wanted to marry you but my Mom forced me to do so and it was her wish and I can't say her No! I know you married me because of money. That is what you want na then you'll get it but mind that you'll never get me. Stay away from me and my belongings. I hate you."

Those painful words. Still I sometimes cry remembring that night when I lost my Life. That night was one of the worst nights for me.

"Taani, have you completed packing all you stuff?" Sharon kept her hand on my shoulder, making me come back to real world. Sharon, my best buddy from childhood. She knows every good or bad of my life.

"Almost!" I turned towards her with a lost smile on my face. I am sure Sharon must have noticed that I was crying sometime back.

"Taani, I am confused. Can I ask something?" Sharon asked me.

"Ya"

"Koi kisise itna pyaar kese kar sakta hai? Ki uski happiness ke liye vo apni Life tak bhool jata hai.." Sharon wiped that dry tear from my eyes.

"Jiski life hi dusre ki happiness ho, uske liye usse happy karna hi life hoti hai.." I smiled at my friends question.

"Taani, ye kesa rishta hai? Vo jo kehta hai tu karti hai. Vo hase tou tu hasti hai.. vo roye tou you also cry" Sharon asked a question which I was asking to myself sometime before.

"Jiss din tujhe pyaar hoga na tab I'll ask you." I made her think deeply on what I said and I again started my work of packing my things. Till yesterday I was also having a hope that he'll give me the right to call myself Mrs. Taani Reyansh Singhania. But, my all dreams and hopes came to an end after what he said to me yesterday.

Yesterday he came drunk in my room with some papers.

"Pyaar karne ka dava karti ho na mujhse, tou just give me my fredom, make me free from this complicated relation. Sign these divorce papers and leave me alone for forever. You can do anything for my happiness na tou just sign these papers and give me my happiness."

Really if his happiness belongs to him after staying away from me, so I'll give it to him. I always use to say that I Love him and can do anything for his happiness, then its time to give him the proof of my Love.

"You know Taani, that his ego is bigger than anything in this world and still you want to proof him that you love him?" Sharon asked.

"If he wants it, then I'll give him the proof of my love" I said controling hard not to break down.

"Tumhe kya lagta hai ki vo proof tum uske liye karvachauth ka fast rakhne se dedogi?" Sharon said, I was caught, after so much of Sharon's efforts of making me free from this so called relation, I was again on the same track.

"Fast? I am not getting you Sharon" I acted as if I don't know what sharon was talking about.

"Don't act Taani! I know that you have kept that so called fast for his long life" Sharon was on the peek of anger. I was quite.

"Kuch bolti kyu nahi? Huh? Why did you kept the fast?" Sharon again asked me.

"Kya karti sharon? It was my first karvachauth. How could I?" I said with teary eyes.

"But Taani, you know he'll never come to break your fast!" Sharon wipedvmy tears and triedvto make me understand that in his life I was no where.

"I know but I am also Taani Singhania. If he'll not come I'll also not break my fast and may be god and Rey also wants me to-" I wasn't able to complete.

"You to?" Sharon asked suspiciously. Anger was dripping from her face only.

"Die.." I said.

"Don't worry! If by chance he will come I'll tell him not to make you eat anything. Because You wanna play your fav game. Right?" Sharon snapped at me. I was standing infront of her with my head low.

"You know that he is The Reyansh Singhania. His ego is bigger than anything in this world." Sharon said with a wierd face.

"Aisa nahi hai. Itna tou I know ki kahi na kahi he feels for me." Taani was in her dreamland.

"Oh really? Reyansh Singhania and Love!? Joke of the year Taani! He is a egoistic person. You know what I have never seen a mean person like him" Sharon said and I was about to reply when the door bell rings.

"Whose it?" Sharon shouted and I was looking at her confusingly. She was shouting to know who is on door and that too from the first floor.

"You wait. I'll come" I leaved my room and marched downstairs to open the door. I opened the door and saw Maa standing with Rey with a wide smile on my face.

"Maa?" I wasn't able to believe my maa was standing infront of me. After one year I saw her. I hugged her tightly and I was sure Rey was confusingly stairing at us.

Next part after 90+ Likes.

Edited by -AnyDestiny- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AnyDestiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Index