Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow atleast he came to know her real face
i wanted a slap...but it's ok considering Kunwar is a gentle man...loved it
waiting for next update :)
sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
chapter 2 & 3 together it is wonderful and awesome... in the party all the friends
got to know about shakti health and left the party to meet her in the hosiptal and amar to
had a argunment with his gf on this topic and went to see her and after having conveience
their parents and sisters left them along sometime to have a talk both amar and shakti were smile and also got discharge from it and does made amar go back his home and have rest and after
reach had a small fight his gf... do continue soon
PoojaArshaholic thumbnail
by tomorrow evening.. For sure😊
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PoojaArshaholic

by tomorrow evening.. For sure😊

Waiting...😊😊

Word Count: 1

okay... i am back finally... and the kind of feedback i got , its really wonderful... thank you so much guys... i know i am very late but here's the update... its not very interesting but this part was important... i hope you like it...
happy reading...

Mohabbatein The Silent Love

It had been almost 3 days now... After his breakup with Charlie... He still had not forgotten what crap she had talked about Shakti... But right now he was lying on his bed in full confusion... He was on crossroad... He could see Charlie calling out to him from behind...and whatever might have happened but he had spent 3 yrs with her... Which was not easy for him to forget... And right in front he could see Shakti smiling at him... Should He go to her?? But he was not sure about his feelings... Were his feelings genuine?? Was he really in love with his best friend, he dint know... He had to clear this dilemma somehow before he meets Shakti tomorrow at the grand premiere... He needed advice.. He needed an unbiased impartial advisor...if he was to ask Jay and Mahi, they would tell him to go back to Charlie and Archie-Alisha were always in favor of Shakti... In this situation he could think of only one person... He took out his phone... And called... And the bell went tring...tring...tring...

R: hello... Hey bro... So finally you missed me...

Amar: yes... I need help... And it's only you who can help me... I want to talk to you... Are you free?? Can we meet??

R: ohh... You were straight to the point today... This seems serious... Don't worry.. I am always there for you bro... Tell me where and when??

Amar: today.. At the cafe near your house in half an hour...

R: you got it... I'll see you...

Amar: yeah thanks bye

Amar was waiting at the cafe for almost 20 mins now... Well.. because he himself was a bit early... To be precise half an hour early... He just couldn't wait to vent out his feelings... he was eagerly waiting for an answer...

R : so finally I meet you...

To this amar turned around to his close friend... standing smiling at him..

Amar stood up.. Hugged him.. He sat on the opposite chair and then...

Amar: thanks Rithwik... Thanks a lot for coming...

Rithwik : you don't have to thank me idiot... I said am always there for you... Now tell me what's wrong??

Amar : everything... I just don't know what's going on... To start with... You would be the first person to know this... That I broke up...

Rithwik : what?? You broke up with Charlie?? But you two were so much in love... What happened suddenly??

Amar : 4 days back we were at Alisha and Archie's engagement party and...

And amar had to tell him the entire story...

Rithwik : I can't believe... How can Charlie say all this against Shakti..? This is wrong...

Anyways so now what?? What are you going to do??

Amar : I don't know.. I have to choose between my past and future... That's why I need you...

Rithwik : ok fine... Now just close your eyes and think and tell me truthfully what comes to your mind when I say 'Charlie'...

Amar closes his eyes..

Amar : Charlie... I met her through dharmesh... We were at a party..and she was probably among the hottest girls there... Dharmesh introduced us...I was getting to know her... When suddenly one day... She proposed me.. I dint give her an answer... But then Shakti told me she was going to NYC... Away from me.. May be forever.. I was very upset with her... And in the flow of the moment I just said yes to Charlie... And that's how we ended up...

With this amar opened his eyes to see Rithwik staring at him...

Rithwik : so that means you were never in love with Charlie... Shakti was the reason behind it...

Amar : may be... I don't know... I just told you what was going on in my mind...

Rithwik : ok... So close your eyes again and this time it's for Shakti...

Amar closes his eyes again... And this time he could actually see her sitting on the bench...

Amar : Shakti... I saw her for first time at DID mega auditions in Mumbai... She was sitting on a bench alone wearing a green color top with her iPod on... And I could see she was hell nervous.. But I couldn't take my eyes off her... She looked so cute when she closed her eyes and was trying to concentrate on the song.

But when she performed on stage... I was stunned... I had never seen such a strong female dancer in my life... Slowly we got to know each other... And we became best dance partners... Then friends... Then best friends... And now may be the highest level of friendship... I love to see her dance... Smile.. Laugh... I hate when she cries.. I always love to see her... Meet her.. Hug her... Irritating her is my favorite past time... she's everything to me... Or may be more than everything ...

Amar opened his eyes to see Rithwik smiling at him...

Amar : what?? Why are you looking at me like that???

Rithwik : because you gave the answer to your problem yourself... You already knew.. that it was always Shakti... You just needed to get it out of your heart... and my friend the only highest level of friendship that exists is Love...

Amar : but Rithwik.. Does she feel the same?? What if she considers me only a best friend...?? I don't want to lose her...

Rithwik : amar you know what... I have gone through the same... Asha was my best friend... I too feared about losing her... But the day I told her I got know that she loved me too... amar girls don't speak out... they are very reserved... It's you who have to tell her..it's always a manly thing ... maybe she would be loving you too... May be she would be waiting for you... Go and tell her my friend... That you are in love...

Amar smiled at him... And then the smile widened to actually reach his eyes... He finally got what he was waiting for... His Realization moment...

He hugged Rithwik.. Thanked him.. And rushed back home...

He had a look at the clock and it was 10pm already... And all that he did till now was to choose perfect clothes...after all he was going to meet her... He still couldn't believe that he was finally in love with his best friend... It was always her and not Charlie or anybody else... He was such an idiot all these years to not understand this... Now that he was thinking he found out that she had given him clues when she said " the common thing between DID and D3 is first is kunwar and second is dance " She considered him before her dance... " there were 10,000 people sitting but I could see kunwar " "he has been there for me always" She had even cried on the friendship day when he gave her the card... She cried with the feeling of losing him... but he always considered it as a joke... But not anymore... He will tell her everything... Just everything to His Shakti... Yes HIS... This time he will make sure that she is his... but how will he confess..??

And with that love-struck-teenager smile on his face he was in deep slumber... With her in his dreams of course... afterall he was going to meet her tomorrow...

And now it was time for Destiny to play its role... Will there be a happy ending??

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the 4th part...

there will be one more part.. or may be two... i am not sure..

and i will update in a week's time...

and whoever would want me to pm them.. please add me to your buddy list..

thanks for appreciating..😊

shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
Unres...

Awesome Part...
Amar confuse about his feelings...

then Rithvik helps him to know his true feelings...😊😊

Finally Amar realise his love for Shakti...😳😳

Loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Edited by shivi_17 - 9 years ago
Sanii.devil89 thumbnail
Dude loved it pm me and keep writing feeling bad for Charlie but all ends well when it's arsha in the endπŸ˜‰
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
di the story kicked off awesomely.. bt u thinking for ending it..:(
the update was supperb luckily I logged in today...
keep writing arsha stuff
- Shukdi Amarian Barkha :-)
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
count my like for every part di..as this stupid like tab isn't working
loving ur story..seems real to me..
*wish ho jae*
arshaian inside me is mad ..lol
-Shukdi Amarian Barkha

Originally posted by: bhavi09

count my like for every part di..as this stupid like tab isn't working
loving ur story..seems real to me..
*wish ho jae*
arshaian inside me is mad ..lol
-Shukdi Amarian Barkha

no problem about the likes... I understand... Happy that your liking the story dear... And about ArSha... Trust me that's one wish that I ask for everyday πŸ˜›