|| ArSha SS-Mohabbatein || (updated pt4 pg 9)

PoojaArshaholic thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

hi everyone... i am Pooja...😊

and this is the first time, i am writing something...

This story is the outcome of chatting non-stop with my soul-sister (kumbh k mele mein bichdi huyi meri behen😆) thanks alisha for helping me with the story...

And radhika (-Baatcutter-) i hope you are happy now ki finally maine post kar diya...and tujhe thodi positive feeling aagayi hogi..😆😆 and thank you sissy for the title...

And meghna thanks for helping with the posting thingys...

This is dedicated to all my sisters...girls padhne k baad plzz mujhe marna mat...shayad itna bhi accha na ho...i hope its bearable...

and lastly Charlie or Charmar fans please do not take this seriously...its an ArSha SS so i had to make charlie a negative character for a happy ending...i hope you understand...

So now after all my stupid talk...let's start with the story...

Edited by PoojaArshaholic - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mohabbatein- The Silent Love

He loves her... but couldn't tell her...

She loves him...but she's scared that this might ruin their friendship...

But He can't see her with somebody else...

Will he ever be able to tell her that he loves her...???

Will he ever be able to remove the J' from this JGF...???

Let's find out...

Index

Part 1- page1

Part 2- page 5

Part 3- page 7

Part 4- page 9

Mohabbatein - The Silent Love

banner cr.- jaggu (SAPNA7911)

There was this grand hall with a white marble flooring...and bright shimmering lights... a glittering chandelier hanging exactly at the center of this beautiful palace-like hall...everything was just perfect...it had to be...after all it was their engagement party...all their friends and colleagues... everybody was present...and the party was in full swing...the boy in his black suit looking as handsome as ever and the girl in her golden lehenga looking gorgeous as ever...people congratulating them; were really very happy for them...

But the bride-to-be was not very happy about the party... reason - her best friend couldn't attend it...

Archie: Alisha what's wrong?? Look everybody is here to congratulate us...and you... just look at you...stop being upset...come on cheer up...

Alisha: you know why I am upset...if she knew she was going to be busy today she should have told me... we would have postponed it for her...

Archie: you really think that she would have allowed us to postpone this just because of her...??

Alisha: I'm really upset with her...

Archie: ok now try to be happy or at least look happy...see who's coming??

Alisha: oh Amar...

Amar and Charlie enter the grand hall... Mr. Kunwar Amarjeet Singh in his navy blue blazer and a white shirt inside it... looking hot, dashing and perfect as always... and next to him tugged to his arm is his girlfriend in a black and green lehenga with dark makeup; of mascara, grayish eye shadow and dark reddish-maroon lipstick...she was looking very happy as amar had just complimented her saying she is looking hot...

As he entered his eyes were just searching for those pair of dark brown orbs which always mesmerize him, they shine like stars when she's happy and they turn a shade darker when she's upset, but he hates those stupid tears which come out of them and he's happy that this is not a usual sight... but right now, he just couldn't find them... where is she??? She was supposed to be here...she couldn't miss Alisha's party after all... Disappointed he looks away at Archie-Alisha... who are standing hand-in-hand talking to their guests... he couldn't stop imagining him and Shakti in their place... he was just so happy watching his imagination that he didn't even know when he started walking towards them... but suddenly, he felt a tug at his left arm...when he looked at the person holding his arm...His imagination came crashing down to his reality...which was not her but Charlie standing right beside him...

Leaving all his thoughts aside as he always does... they headed towards Archie-Alisha...

Amar: hey Arch, congratulations brother... congrats Alisha...

Archie: thanks a lot bro...

Alisha: thank you so much... hey Charlie, how are you..??

Charlie: I am good... Congratulations to both of you... (to Amar) Baby, can you get something for me to drink..??

Amar: Sure Charlie... Excuse me...

Amar was more than pleased to get her a drink... at least he would get some time alone for himself...

Amar did not return for quite a while now...Archie went in search of him and found him at the drinks counter with Charlie's drink in his hand and he himself lost in another world...

Archie: She couldn't come...she was busy...

Startled with Archie's voice...Amar looks up at him...

Amar: Who?? Who couldn't come?? Who are you talking about..??

Archie: Don't try to fool around with me dude, I very well who are you looking for...Shakti isn't here...

Amar: Where's she?? Why didn't she come??

Alisha: She had her rehearsals Amar...

Amar: Rehearsals?? For what??

Alisha: jhalak season 8 inauguration... which is to be held in quite a few days...n Shaks has to perform with Tushar...

Amar's face fell immediately hearing Tushar's name and coming to terms with that Shakti did not tell him any of this...

Amar: Oh I didn't know any of this...

Archie: don't worry... she might have forgotten to tell you...

And they leave to attend other guests...leaving a depressed Amar at the drinks counter...

Forgotten me?? How can she forget me..?? What's her problem..?? Why did she not tell me anything about her performance with Tushar...Is she being over-friendly with him so much so that now she has started keeping secrets from me regarding her performance..?? she tells me everything then why not this?? Is she trying to avoid me..?? Arghh!!!!??!! That's it..!! Let's just stop thinking about her...

Charlie finally finds him...after taking almost two entire rounds of that big hall...poor soul :P

Charlie: Baby, what are you doing here still...I have been searching for you since long...

Amar: Sorry Charlu...I was just talking to...Umm...yeah...to the D3 gang...there...

He points towards the gang having their part of fun...

Charlie: oh ok...come let's go somewhere else...

Happy that Charlie was convinced with his stupid excuse...and did not bother him further...he walked with her to the other part of that big hall...

They were at the party for quite some time now... and Amar was missing Shakti a lot... although he was not showing it and was laughing and giggling with everybody...but inside...

Why Shaktu...Why...why did you not come today..?? How could you miss this opportunity of meeting me..?? How did you choose Tushar over me...?? Don't you ever miss me...?? Please Shakti come here..to the party...leave everything and just come here...come to me please...I am missing you a lot babu...bas ab aajao na Shaktu please...

His thoughts were interrupted by Alisha who was on her phone...

Alisha: What!!?! How...how did it happen suddenly...?? But she was fine in the morning when I met her...?? How is she now..?? Where are youll taking her..?? Ok I'll come there directly...bye..

Seeing Alisha panic... Vinti was the first one to react...

Vinti: Als...what happened?? Who was it..?? Why are you panicking..??

Alisha: V...she...she is unconscious...they are taking her to the hospital...

That was all that Amar could hear... rest he couldn't ... he couldn't move... he was numb ... the only one in his mind was Shakti...!!!

-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reshhh

unreshhh

hehehe finally🤣

dida ap itna accha likhte ho😲
kaha chupa rakha tha yeh talent😲
muje na batane ki saza toh milegi hi😆
chalo nw write a TS for me🤣
waise jab ki ap ne mujhe story ka pura concept bata diya tha 😃
bt u know na i m gp3😆
toh main dar gai thi kai champu n papa ki toh engagement nai😕😭
bt den padne ke baad yaad aaya Arlish ki engagement ho rai hai🤣
waise meko sab kuch bohottt accha laga

He loves her... but couldn't tell her...

She loves him...but she's scared that this might ruin their friendship...

But He can't see her with somebody else...

Will he ever be able to tell her that he loves her...???

Will he ever be able to remove the J' from this JGF...???

Let's find out...

amazing prolong

especially lst line

papa ke JGF me se J kab niklega?😕😭🤢

superbb strt dida

papa jealous😆😃

aaha its a treat to read jealous papa😆

yeh champu yaha bhi baby baby😡

bt choda iski kyu baat kare

bt yaar cliffhanger😕

jab ki meko pata hai aage kya hoga bt pleshh update kar do na

jab time mile

And radhika (-Baatcutter-) i hope you are happy now ki finally maine post kar diya...and tujhe thodi positive feeling aagayi hogi..😆😆 and thank you sissy for the title...

heheheehe😆😆😆

yuss bohot positive feeling aai😃😉

tysm for posting😳

bt phir kal ke baad negative feelings aa gai😭😭

phir se positive vibes ki zaroorat hai

chalo nw update🤣

vryyy exciteddd

beautifully writter everythinggg

P.S - nxt tym bhi jab me ol rahu tab update kariyo

meko phir pehale comment karna hai😆

woh baat alag hai ki phir bhi mera comment apko sabse last me milta hai🤣🤣

P.S.S - Thankz for using ma suggestion, title😳😳

updateee wen u r freee n itna bada comment likha maine

badle me kuch toh milna chahiye😉

Edited by -Baatcutter- - 9 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res
unres

awesome starting...
Beautifully written...
Amar missing shaks...
N loved that part when he was like mujhe nai bataya about performance...
Jealous frm tushar... Uske acc. Tushar villan ho gaya... 😆
n vo kamini chapplin... Nautankibaaz.,... Kaise mere amar ko drink lane ko boli... 😡

aab ek advice :-

1st of all pms bhejo pooja mata... Then u can start this same ss in kriyansh version... N villan k 2 options honge tab nara or naani... Tushar ki jagah u can use any new character or shivam... This will help u to grab some those readers who don't read ArSha story bt they do read kriyansh one...

N maine I do love u update kar dia hai so comment n like pls...
Edited by --megs_arsha-- - 9 years ago
meghzzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wth radz tu kahan se aa gayi... Sabse pehele mujhe comment krna tha...😡
-Baatcutter- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --megs_arsha--

wth radz tu kahan se aa gayi... Sabse pehele mujhe comment krna tha...😡

Awww deewani meko bhi pehale comment karna tha
So I ws all ready😉
alisha_arsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
ress

unres

sry sry sry for the late comment

this is ur 1st time cant believe
mast likha hai
humari chatting ka outcome supercool aaya hai
i loved this whole chappy
amar missing shakti
bheed mein bhi tanhayi jaisi situation
jealous 4m tushar😆
n yeh charlie😡 smjhti kya hai apne aapko ...amar waiter hai kya koi jo usse drink mangwa rhi hai... waise dekha jaye to acha hai...thode time dur to rhi amar
ye kya tha last mein shakti behoos😲...kyun kaise
excitment increasing
update soon

waise i like megs idea do write kr version of this😃
n in place of tushar u can use raaz too

Edited by alisha_arsha - 9 years ago
bhavi09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi pooja..good intro keep it up..waiting n shaks fainting..:-0..nice turn.