Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

I read the first one shot just now. Can I just say that I love it?❀️

I honestly haven't read Friendzoned in such a long time, but I was still laughing all the time with no actual context in memory.

A pillow with cat faces printed on it. Now those faces had their blank eyes staring at her as though accusing her, what did we do? Why did you throw us away? Great, she assaulted a door with a pillow and now the pillow felt insulted.

Now is that brilliant or is that brilliant? πŸ˜†

You definitely ought to continue this!
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Friendzoned os😊

Nd ya I do remember this scene ...❀️

Loved it..

Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
A nice and simple read. Enjoyed it. :)
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
do you needa ask it?
of course we remember the scene
every #Friendzoned lover would
well this was short yet romantic
how i love and miss swaron
please giving us such pleasent surprises
we love it ^_^
ps:please update the epilogue of #friendzoned
thnx for the pm
keep writing

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful..πŸ‘
Loved it...
Keep giving us surprises...
I love surprise ...πŸ˜†
And i think almost all swaron fans like surprises if it is this...πŸ˜†
Waiting for more ...😳
I miss my swaron 😭
Do write more...πŸ˜‰

Keechu!!!
srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guess who's back! I'm back... on this thread... It's a good Sunday evening, I hope you all are having fun... if not... do it before the week starts again tomorrow... Ready for another snippet of Friendzoned?

Sharon grumbled in her sleep. It was dead quiet and so dark that she really didn't want to wake up. Waking up in the middle of night always pissed her off; she liked rising up early and this just jeopardized that. She tried going back to sleep but her stomach gave a rather pitiful rumble, making her groan. She knew she should have eaten something before sleeping but the sandwich she had had at four was humongous. She had felt so stuffed, she felt like staying off food for a year. This was not done!

She realized she wasn't getting any sleep until she fed her stomach something. Cursing under her breath, Sharon threw the covers off and got up and went straight to the kitchen, flicking on the kitchen light. Squinting, she made her way to the fridge, hunting for something light and little filling to eat. Not a very easy job if you'd ask her, with the light pricking like eyeball-sized boulder being pressed into her eyes. The kind of blinding light you expect to see after you die.

However, after a couple of minutes, as her eyes adjusted a little to the light, she still couldn't find anything to eat. Apple, too much fructose; no. Biscuits, will have to brush later; no. Leftovers, hell no. Carrot... nah, not in a mood to munch. She finally settled for milk, and pulled out the carton.

Pouring it in a glass, she kept the carton back, closed the fridge and turned around to scream loud enough to wake the neighbourhood. Justified, because there was a woman in front of her, hair tousled, eyes wild, in an attack position with a roller in her hand, glaring straight at her.

"Who are you?" they asked together. "What do you want?"

"Why do you have a belan' in your hand?" Sharon asked the same time as the girl asked, "Are you here to steal?"

Sharon stared at her incredulously. "Yeah, I broke into a house to steal milk... in pyjamas."

The girl looked unsure of herself, as she lowered the roller. "Sleepy..." she muttered.

"Why are you here in my apartment?" Sharon demanded, a little more confident with the roller down.

"This is your apartment?"

"Obviously... wait," Sharon realized, her eyes widened, "are you with Swayam?"

The girl looked back at her wide-eyed, "Are you his wife?"

What! "What! No!"

"Girlfriend?" she asked, uncertainly.

"No," she emphasized on the one syllable. "I am his roommate. I stay with him."

"Really?" she narrowed her eyes, "then where were you when he brought me to this apartment?"

"I don't know... I didn't hear him come in," she replied panicking, as she raised the roller again.

"You're his stalker aren't you? Yeah, now I remember... He told me about how there was this girl who pretended to be his lover and broke into his apartment in the middle of night."

What sort of stories did he feed those girls! How did they buy it?

"Well he feels very isolated and scared because of people like you," she snapped at Sharon.

"Swayam!" Sharon screamed. "SWAYAM!"

"SWAYAM!!"

"Coming..." came a muffled voice from somewhere.

Swayam came in rubbing his eyes yawning. "What is..."

He looked at the scene in front of him, both the girls glaring at him, one with her back pressed to the fridge, other with a roller raised above her head ready to swing.

"What are you doing?" he dashed towards the other girl and pulled her out of the kitchen. "This is better. My eyes felt like they were going to implode."

"What are you doing? She is my roommate," he demanded of her.

"I thought she is the one who breaks into your house."

"No, she's... wait... you were trying to protect me? That's... thanks, love. You don't know how much that means. The world needs more people like you," he murmured as he wrapped her in his arms. Sharon crossed her hands across her chest and rolled her eyes, fairly unimpressed.

He mumbled something into her ears to which she giggled and ducked her head while she nodded and turned and left.

"Phew... what in hell did I wake up to?" Swayam mused as he ambled into the kitchen. Thankfully, he always had the decency to put on jeans before coming out of his room.

"You tell me," she grumbled, as she sipped on her milk.

"Sorry, babe," he sounded completely unapologetic as he perched on the counter. "Didn't know you like to snack at midnight," he remarked with a smirk.

Sharon lowered her glass as she turned to smile at Swayam, the widest and fakest smile she could get. "I thought staying with you would be dangerous for my sanity. Turns out, it's also dangerous for my life. Who is she and what sort of stories do you feed people to get laid?"

"Hey shhh" he frantically waved his hand as she peered out of kitchen. "You're ruining my setup."

"Is sex really that important to you? You need to lie to get that?"

"Hey, it's their fault they buy it," he whispered. "This girl, isn't she hot?"

Sharon rolled her eyes, grimacing as she drank her milk.

"I was shooting for this sports magazine and then I saw her. Couldn't take her eyes off me, really."

"Aren't you an egotist," she muttered.

"I swear, no lies," he said, with fingers pinching his neck, "and like she's a pretty damned good gymnast. All those moves, making me horny."

Sharon spluttered on her drink. "Hey, hey," Swayam jumped down and rubbed her back.

"I... I'm f...fine," Sharon managed between coughs, smacking his hand away.

"Whatever," Swayam shot back, "no one likes chivalry these days. All you feminists."

"Please, there's someone in your bed who apparently loves... "chivalrous men"", Sharon made quotation marks with her fingers. "Go... exercise your "chivalry" on her."

"Fine," he shrugged his shoulders, "I'll go enjoy my second round tonight, and you... you enjoy the milk... and my morning breath," he blew over her nose, making her scrunch her nose and swing a hand near her face.

Winking, he walked out of the kitchen.

Sharon glared at the space she had last seen him and for the first time, she actually swore, "Swayam 'f**king' Shekhawat".

Edited by srstrulez - 9 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Another Friendzoned OS. Yaaayyy. Made my evening. This was super hilarious. Awesomely penned like always.πŸ˜›
Keep writing.

Thanks for the pm
sneharay thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Superb.. U r awesome writer 😊
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I love Friendzoned and I love Friendzoned one shots. ☺️
They are such a treat to read Srishti, especially when you are in dire need of a break. So yeah, thanks for this one.

It was fun, to see Sharon suffering at the hands of Swayam's new uhm, girl. (Such a sadist, ain't I?) And the way you put the words together is so enjoyable and light. Makes me feel so good.

Keep writing dude.

Cheers

P.S. I'll get back on Conspiracy of Fate soon-ish.

Rhapsody
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
superb os once again
god this swayam n his lies
seriously a mad girl
wht kind of story was that
awesome update