ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nd ya miss friendzoned..thank u fr writting this😊
Edited by ujwalv - 9 years ago
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yaaayyy, you back with another write up😊. Happy dance. This os may not be your finest work, but it was really brilliant . Loved it😃. Love your way of writing. So, please don't underestimate your talent and your way of writing coz 'Friendzoned', 'Remember you', ''Sweet revenge' and 'Just a leaf'are all brilliant piece of work. Most of them love it😛 It may not have come out the way you wanted it to, but it did definitely leave an impact on your readers. Do write more.
PS: Sorry about the late comment and thanks for the pm
Edited by aneesha93 - 9 years ago
athi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
really nice os
i was a #friendzoned lover *i still am*
and had always wanted to read
a day from the lives of swaron
and thnx for writing it
poor sharon ...how she handles the jerk
and that at this situation he is hopelessly lovable
poor oillows - that was hilarious
she was makin her crazy by all his antcs
special thnx to ananya who made u post it here
thnx 4 the pm
ps: please try to update the epilogue of #friendzoned
keep writing

srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Surpriiiseee!!! So how many of you remember this scene?

Swayam was setting his wet hair in place, still cursing the stupid bird under his breath. What the hell was it doing awake at that hour anyway? And even if it was, why was he the one to suffer? He kept muttering curses in his mind when he felt a warm hand on his arm. Surprised, he turned around to see Sharon staring at him. He gazed into her almond brown eyes and in that one moment he knew what she wanted to say to him. She got on the tips of her toes and closed the distance between their lips. She kissed him softly and gently. Swayam closed his eyes and savoured the softness of her lips, the warmth that he could feel from her skin against his. But soon he felt his body catching fire and he couldn't help but reciprocate her. He heard Sharon's muffled gasp and it seemed to fuel the fire in him all the more.

His hands moved to her waist and snaked around to her back. One hand remained on the small of her back while the other moved upwards on her back, straining her closer. He felt her heart beat wildly against his, or was it his own heart, he could not understand. Hell, he could not remember his own name right then.

He broke the kiss only to move his lips to her neck. He kissed her urgently as her hands knotted in his hair. He was sure he heard her gasp more than once. He never knew he could feel so much for someone what he was feeling right then. He didn't even know what it was called. Sharon moved slightly as though wanting to move out of his embrace. Swayam left her, confused. Probably his feeling was evident because Sharon gave him an assuring smile before taking his hand in hers and led him to the bed.

She let go of his hand and climbed on the bed. Swayam followed suit settling himself on top of her. Balancing himself on his right elbow his moved his left hand on her arm, caressing her arm. Sharon sighed and it made a pleasant warmth spread through him. She caught the front of Swayam's T-shirt, crumpling it in her hand and gently pulled him towards herself. Swayam weakly chuckled before giving in.

Like, reply, everything cos they make my day...
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srishti, my girl what a pleasant surprise you gave to us.

Again a part of Friendzoned. This was unexpected. Really !

Girl I love you for this. Can't thank enough for giving us part of Friendzoned again.

Oh ya! How can we forget this scene, from here Swaron equation change.

No comments on your writing skill, coz you already Know brilliant it is.

Loved it.

Please write an epilogue of Friendzoned too, still waiting for that.

P.S. - Keep giving us such a pleasant surprises.

-Shivani

Edited by Vani20 - 9 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This definitely was a pleasant surprise.
It was short and romantic.
God SwaRon are such a dreamy couple. I can't stop day dreaming about them even after the show. And what a stupid question. Which SS fan will forget this scene?

And as low ng as writing is concerned. Superb.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM.
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved.

-Edited-
Oh my god! This is pleasant surprise for us. Again a part of friendzoned. How much i love seeing PMs that say 'SwaRon sent by you.
& I am loving your idea of adding autumn leaves to the story tree Friendzoned😃

Well, i know i sound stupid as i type this in the middle of my boring lectures🤡
This was a sweet & yet another romantic read😛
You are already obvious of the brilliant writing skills that you possess, thus I need not blabber about that.

P.S.- Waiting for an an Epilogue to Friendzoned.
Keep Writing.

-Ayushi
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful surprise swthrt... loveddd it... after so long a romantic swaron os. ^_^
keep writing... i wl love to get moreee surprises frm u... 😃 🤗

plz start a new ff on swaron... & update spiral... ❤️
aneesha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this beautiful surprise😊. Loved the OS. It was a pleasant read, short and romantic😛
CoffeeandInk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I did not know that you had separate One Shots for Friendzoned!
But does that mean you've completed the story already? :O I've been out of it for a long, long time. I love the OS though! :)