SwaRon OS: Autumn leaves (Friendzoned OS's)

srstrulez thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Sharon hummed to herself as she let the warm water hit her body. She was the kind of person who hated getting up only to shower but once she was in, she couldn't help but indulge in the warmth sliding down her skin. A lazy Sunday morning and a good shower after jogging; now that was bliss. Sharon closed her eyes and hummed along with the song blasting on her phone's speakers. Yes, she was very much a bathroom singer. Normally, she couldn't sing for her life, but bathroom changed that.

Finally, after eons of showering and realising she had already wasted enough of the precious water and electricity, she turned the knob off. Still singing along with the song she reached up for her towel on the stand above her. She had to tiptoe to get to there; she made a mental note to get it fixed by Swayam. Sharon fumbled for her towel and finally feeling its soft fabric under her palm, she scrunched a bunch in her hand and tugged it down.

Probably she should have been a bit careful because all her clothes went tumbling down right on the floor forming a miserably wet bundle near her feet. Immediately, Sharon bent down in the hope to retrieve her clothes, hoping to have them at least in a wearable condition. But her luck was not that good. She groaned to herself, "God!" She huffed as she straightened up and wrapped the towel around her body. She slid the latch open and made her way out.

But one step was enough for her to shriek and step back into the bathroom and slam the door shut. Because this just had to happen to her. Swayam just had to be in her room. He just had to be lying on her bed with an ipod when she didn't need him to. What was her life, some bloody romcom!

"What are you doing here?" she screamed from within.

"Shit, I am so sorry. I had completely forgotten about you," he gushed. Sharon thought she heard Swayam scramble off the bed.

"Leave," she shouted.

"Yeah yeah," he snapped, "it's not like I am interested in seeing you naked anyway."

What! She felt mortified, torn between whether she wanted to feel comforted that he wasn't interested in her or feel insulted by that. So she did what she knew best to do.

"Go," she snapped back.

She didn't how much Swayam had seen but right then she just didn't want to see him at all.

"Have you left?" she called out, after a couple of moments. She waited for some reply but nothing came so she opened the latch again and peered in. He had actually vacated the room, but he had left the door open. That idiot.

"Idiot," she hissed under her breath.

She tiptoed her way out, trying not to get too much water on the floor, towards the door. She grabbed the door and just then, bloody just then, Swayam re-emerged.

"What the hell!" she exclaimed, her hand immediately flying to her towel, to check if it's in position.

"Oh god, I am sorry I just came to close the door-"

"Get lost," she shouted, and slammed the door right on his face.

"What!" she heard the indignant shout from the other side, "It's nothing I have never seen."

"You asshole!" Sharon threw the closest thing she found at the door. A pillow with cat faces printed on it. Now those faces had their blank eyes staring at her as though accusing her, what did we do? Why did you throw us away? Great, she assaulted a door with a pillow and now the pillow felt insulted.

She had moved in with this obnoxious person just three days ago and this was not a very good start. She cursed herself for ever making the decision.

"Why?" she screamed at the cosmos, burying her face in her mattress, the pillow still staring at her accusingly.

Author's Note :Did you like it? I don't know what this is. Blame Ananya if you want to. This was so random. This was not how I had thought it would come out. Honestly, this... this is ridiculous! Anyway, just a leaf out of their life, during their initial days as roommates in the story Friendzoned. If anyone hasn't read it, do give it a read. Personally speaking, I sometimes cringe when I read it now. It's not a masterpiece, it's not the best I could have come up with, but it was definitely a learning experience. I was experimenting a little with writing style and I think I learned a lot while writing the story.

Do leave your comments and like' if you like it. I am waiting to read your views.

PS: I guess everyone's life is a bit of a romcom, right. Or maybe only half of it... rom or com XP

PPS: Didn't proof read because I was too scared I would find it shitty and not post it at all. So enjoy with all the typos and poor story telling.

Here comes another one:

Page 3

And another :

Page 5

Edited by srstrulez - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved
Till my exams get over

Exams are over... 😃
Okay coming to the OS it was amazing.
Just a random OS on a simole day to day activity.
I really liked it. The troubles that Sharon faced when she was living with Swayam.
Funny and cute.
Enjoyed it thoroughly.

Thanks for the PM. Keep writing more.
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
its actually nice superb
n i bet who ever read friendzoned will loved it
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
You areBACK :D :D

I gotta read this.

Reserved.

Now you ofcourse don't know how happy you made me by writing this. Its always so good to open your pms and read your amazing work. ^_^

Srishti, this was just so so adorable in its own way. You reminded me of Friendzoned. . . How I loved to be reminded of that ^_^

Swayam was such a mess here. . .Firstly in he bedroom when she is bathing and in just a towel then after hearing our heroine's slangs finally left the room but leaves the door and when she was about to close it he again came in front of her. Dude! Sharon. . .How much embarrasement in one morning. 😆 Imagining the whole situation was hillarious. Swayam popping up repeatedly was funny.
I am glad you didnt proof read it otherwise we had high chances of missing this amazing read. I say never proof read and just post ALWAYS :P

Its good to see you back :) Keep writing!

Chitra :)
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 9 years ago
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Srishti you don't have any idea how immensely happy your PM made me right now. I was grinning ear to ear reading the first word, SwaRon. Finally you are back.
Now, first of all Ananya Di deserves a special mention here. Thanks di for asking her to be back again with something on SwaRon. Be it just a leaf.

Friendzoned will always be one of my favorites, always. Don't you dare say its not a masterpiece 'cause it is. Period.
That made us go beyond the reel characters of Sharon & especially Swayam, penned in a beautiful way.Now this work is as usual, a lovable one shot. Any single person who has read Friendzoned will love this. *All memories coming back*

"Now those faces had their blank eyes staring at her as though accusing her,what did we do? Why did you throw us away?" - This was Hillarious xD

That make me Chuckle xD Your way of putting these things in bits is just
A leaf out of Friendzoned. Pure bliss :')
Those instants where Swayam & his Casanova mode irritated as well as intimidated Sharon :') I wish Friendzoned had gone beyond. I know I am greedy :D

Be back with another FF on SwaRon *waiting desperately*

Keep writing.

-Ayushi
Edited by ayushimehrotra - 9 years ago
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
dis is lovely... 😃 loveddd it... now i m reading friendzoned again.

friendzoned is my favest to d power infinite ... btw dis made me remind dat u said u wud write an epilogue of friendzoned. plzzz do write... 😭 & start a new ff soon... 🤗

u knw, whenever i get a pm frm u, i bcm sooo excited to read ur stuffs... u r an blessed writer. & fresh too. keep writing ... God bless... ❤️
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is Niceee...
Short but Great to Read... :)
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Srishti you are back with Swaron stories and that to a part of Friendzoned. 🤗

When I saw the name of OS, I was sooo happy, Friendzoned has been my all time favorite, thanku soo much for writing a part of it. It's always a bliss to read from you. And to top it all, a part of Friendzoned.. Really pure bliss it is. 😊

Thanku so much for writing a part of it, I always wanted to know Sharon's POV when she moved in with Swayam, how she managed with Swayam's obnoxious character. 😊

You write exceptionally amazing. It never look over dramatic. The pinch of humor you add in your stories, it gives a realistic touch to it. Your writing is very fresh. The way you penned down your thoughts is brilliant. 😊

And yeah I agree with you, everyone's life is bit of RomCom and if not, then atleast rom or com. 😛

Please do come up with new Swaron FF. Eagerly waiting to read from you a fresh Swaron story. 😊

Keep Writing girl.! 😊

Thanks for PM.😊

-Shivani

mahak_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I am with Ayushi on this. Friendzoned was your masterpiece and should have been continued :( we are greedy fellows. And trust me, its lovely. I think you should pen down the next part to it 😛😛

Maybe you will, will wait for it :D
ujwal_v thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice os..i liked it..😊
short bt good one..👍🏼