Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Take care
Get well soon we will wait for your update
vaishnavikras thumbnail
Hey smileysmi,
Great update..
This is the first review of mine on any of your stories.. I don't usually review on any ff. But I always love reading your fics.. The way you portray everyone is just wow.. Reading your stories only deepens my love for kriyaansh.. And thankyou for writing these wonderful stories and updating them on regular intervals..
I keep on stalking your works almost every month..
its like whenever i m free, i google smileysmi workshop and then check every ongoing story of yours, whether you updated or not..if yes tab toh i m very much happy and if not toh mpk, khn, last benchers, boomerang padne lagti hoon..
U have no idea how happy I feel while reading your stories..
So pllzz keep writing and updating..
Thanku once again :)
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Please update di!!!!

Cant wait to know how rey and kriya converse after this !!

Plsh plsh!!!!
Ashvik123 thumbnail
Hey๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm new to this forum
I love ur ss it's just awsme

plzz update soon
nd plzzz pm me
luvuKR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
please update!!! dying to knw what happens next!!
get well soon๐Ÿ˜Š
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hello..okay first of all sorry..my health condition was hilarious last few days.lol. I went into mute mode because of throat infection and cold allergies.. I just communicated with sign language haha. Jokes apart now I am kind of okay health wise so here is the update. Not lengthy one but not short one either.. and guys who are not in my buddy list please add me so that I can pm you people when I update. Please. .

Part : 25

After party when all the guests left, the gang, payal, nanu and kriya sits in the living area totally exhausted.

Rey didn't speak to the gang, swayam nanu, payal or kriya. He just attended the guests with slight smile till the end. He didn't even had his dinner properly. Everyone noticed it but no one said anything to him as they were upset by his earlier comments on kriya. Guilt was clearly visible on rey's face.. all were silently looking at rey who was standing alone leaning on one of the piller of living room closing his eyes.

Kriya goes silently to kitchen and comes back with plate full of food. When she nears the piller where rey is standing, she grabs his wrist looking straight(not looking at rey) and drags him to the sofa(ignoring his shocked expression) where gang is sitting and says "sit" eyeing at the empty space. Rey without argument sits silently. Then kriya gives him the plate. Again without saying anything he takes and starts eating. It was pin drop silence till rey finishes his food. Then kriya takes the plate from him handing him the water bottle. He drinks silently.

Kriya : who am "I"?

Everyone looks at kriya who had tears in her eyes and looking at rey asking him the same question which he asked in his anger.

Rey wipes corner of his eyes before standing and looking at kriya and says "sorry"

Kriya (sadly smiles) : well that's okay. .that's. ..perfectly fine but ...just know one thing...I am not backing off...I will correct every damn wrong thing in this family before leaving.. I don't care if some people starts hating me.. (looking straight into rey's eyes which are shining with tears by now) I really don't care.

Rey (looking at everyone) : I am sorry everyone for ruining the party successfully (chuckles sadly).. hosake tho forgive me this time.(looking at kriya this time who is still staring at him)

Nanu : that's fine rey. .try to control your anger young boy..and smiles at rey forgiving him heartly.

Rey nods smiling at nanu.

Payal strokes rey's back lovingly which indirectly shows that she has forgiven him. Rey smiles at her mom.

Swayam punches rey's shoulder and says "last time okay?" Rey nods hugging him..swayam pats at reys back forgiving him..

Gang too got up and pats on reys back smiling..which was indication that this time they have forgiven him..

Now only kriya left.. though she said it's fine but still she was hurt. Her sentences clearly showed her emotions few minutes back. Now everyone looks at kriya..who wiping her eyes, smiles and says

"So everything fine now.. (to which everyone looks at her sadly because they know how hurt kriya is right now) ahh (wiping her tears laughing at the same time) don't worry about me..I will become normal in no time"

Everyone watches her sadly she laughs trying to stop her tears saying " shit..my inside tap is broken, I am unable to stop the water flow" everyone chuckles but they know how much she is hurting inside...rey couldn't control himself and hugs her tightly crying on her shoulder saying sorry continuously. .kriya was taken a back at rey's that reaction but slowly she hugs him back coming out of her shock. Everyone grins at this scene. Payal wipes her tears smiling.

Kriya slowly closes her eyes feeling rey's shaking body against hers. He was equally hurt as kriya it was clear now. Kriya starts stroking rey's back to make him relax. Which didn't work much then she starts stroking his head lovingly and hugging him with other hand.. rey slowly relaxes and he moves away slowly. . They both looks at each other and smiles.. he again says sorry scratching back of his head shyly.

Kriya blushes nodding. But soon she looks at the others behind rey who are grinning. .kriya's face becomes red with embarrassment. .she realizes then that she just hugged rey intimately infront of everyone. She blushes more closing her eyes tightly haning her head down. .

Well for rey it didn't take time to analize kriya's expression. . Without looking back he understood he hugged kriya infront of everyone. .that too not the normal hug, a tight one, pressing his face at kriya's neck..which basically looked like he is kissing kriya there but because of the situation everyone knew it is not the case.

What amuses everyone is, rey's reaction was totally different from kriya. Instead of feeling embarrassed, he laughs at kriya's expression and hugs her again saying " that's okay kriya". Everyone laughs at rey's reaction.

Finally everyone are happy.. and soon everyone starts chatting on random topics.. but for rey and kriya it's something new..they are still struggling with these newly formed emotions within them for each other. They both were physically present there but minds somewhere else. Rey was in between galncing at kriya scratching back of his head with his index finger, which kriya found adorable at first and slowly she founds it sexy because every time rey did that, he used to blush along silently. So finally kriya founds rey's that reaction is very distracting so she starts avoiding looking at rey.

Kriya struggle a lot to control looking at rey. But rey smirks at her struggle, understanding her situation very well. So he starts clearing his throat loudly by slightly coughing sometimes. It made difficult for kriya to restrain looking at rey. Finally she gives up and looks at rey but rey, smirks winking at her.

Kriya immediately stands up startled, to which rey chuckles, everyone first looks at kriya and then at rey.. rey shrugs as if he doesn't know anything.

Vicky : kriya what happened?

Kriya looking here and there "ahh..woo...I need some..ice cream...yeahhh.. haha ice cream"

Swayam goes to kriya and asks " you okay? "

She finally managed to smile and speak normally and says " yeah..just felt like having ice cream"

Swayam : cool..I will get it from fridge. .anyone else wants ice cream?

Literally the whole gang raised their hand lazily.

Swayam chukles shaking his head..

shalini_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wowewww...
Just read alll the updates...
It's ages baad IF khola nd ur pm...wow made my day...
I m loving the way their relationship is proceeding..
It's beautifulll...
I m in lov wid the stry...
lizabhomi thumbnail
Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update
Such an unexpected turn of events
Had thought it would be really emotional
Do continue soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute. lovely. continue soon. Thanks for pm.
ramya.reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
update acha haiii didiii really liked it
u sorted out all mu's but ek baat agar bura naaa lage tho I thought u will show how rey will apolize to everyone without kria's inatitive but as always u showed kria approached rey chache rey kitna bhi mistake kyun naaa ho ik u showed start pe rey approached her and maffi mange
but this part is not that awsm jaise I thought hogaaa
I'm really sorry agar hurt ki tho
I always feels conctivity fr every part u update
but iss part pe nhn lagaaa
its like jaldi hogaya sabbb that's why sayad
and sorry fr itna bashan I'm just stating my POV
hope aapko bura naaa lage