Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydiyafrien thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
read remaining parts together... it was amazing and fabulous...
rey and his mom decide to introduce kriya to their friends and members close to them...
something in arguement in the party did lead to and talking thing and make it correct \and make them stronger so they could not get effect and get together sorted it out... do continue soon
vidhu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I started reading this off today!! Have read few starting parts!! They were really awesome!!
I love it srsly!! I hope will be able to coop up with your speed in few days!! 😛
Just keep writing like this!! 😃 😃

And yaa do PM me whenever you update!! 😛 😊
arsha_simran thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Eeks diii!!
I mosses ur story so so much!!
Hayyeee reading it after ages *______*
I soo loved it!!
Yayayayayayyaay!!
Dil khush ho gaya aapki story padh ke!' Mast tha!'
All those feelings and those emotions!
Those small understandings!!
Am soo soo soo loving it
vidhu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finished reading all the parts from 1-24
They were just fantbulous Dii!!
R right amazingly awesome!!
The story is sooo sooo sooo beautiful!!
M really in love with this one!!

Plzzz dooo update soon!! I can't tell how eagerly m waiting for it!!! N yaaa dooo PM me!! 😛
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di,
I can understand how someone feels when they dont get the expected appreciation .
But di most of the d3forums members are inactive and busy.

So.when ever they get time they will for sure read and comment on ur works..
Because ur work is awesome that one cannot stip themself from appreciating...so.dont worry...

Now.please update next part soon di...plsh plsh..
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sowiee

Di,

I can understand how someone feels when they dont get the expected appreciation .
But di most of the d3forums members are inactive and busy.

So.when ever they get time they will for sure read and comment on ur works..
Because ur work is awesome that one cannot stip themself from appreciating...so.dont worry...

Now.psense update next part soon di...plsh plsh..

So sweet of you. .
I got it now that many are inactive now.
I don't expect appreciation dear but honest review. And you don't believe if I tell you there are many people whom I send pms every time I update and they don't comment but they without failing hit the like button. .always. that gives me confirmation that they read the update. I appreciate that also. All of them are newbies or the next one (their ids appear in blue color) so that makes sense that they are not comfertable in commenting. I don't have complaint against them nor have I stopped sending pms to them. Whatever they can, they are expressing by hitting like button every time. but if regular readers who comments always stops commenting then i feel bad..but thats okay i dont stop writing.

Coming to the next update, I am sorry dear give me couple of dayz more. I am suffering from cold and dust allergies. .going through medication and due to which I am feeling sleepy most of the time..sorry..will try to update as soon as possible. .
shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take ur time
And Get Well Soon
We will be waiting for ur update...
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dii, u take care and get well soon 😊
We will wait 😊
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileysmi

So sweet of you. .
I got it now that many are inactive now.
I don't expect appreciation dear but honest review. And you don't believe if I tell you there are many people whom I send pms every time I update and they don't comment but they without failing hit the like button. .always. that gives me confirmation that they read the update. I appreciate that also. All of them are newbies or the next one (their ids appear in blue color) so that makes sense that they are not comfertable in commenting. I don't have complaint against them nor have I stopped sending pms to them. Whatever they can, they are expressing by hitting like button every time. but if regular readers who comments always stops commenting then i feel bad..but thats okay i dont stop writing.

Coming to the next update, I am sorry dear give me couple of dayz more. I am suffering from cold and dust allergies. .going through medication and due to which I am feeling sleepy most of the time..sorry..will try to update as soon as possible. .

Soo sweet of you di !!!! Dats ok take rest !!! Take your own time but not more time !!!!

😊
sumimita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The update was awesome.. Loved it dear...
Sorry for late reply...

Update it soon

Get well soon