Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Erique

Firstly i'm ur biggest fan of ur writings.kya likh tae ho aap its just amazing , mindblowing etc. This is my fav ff till today out ofall KR ff , i'll wait egarely for ur update & i agree that i can't comment frequently & long comment is not cup of my tea though ur writings made me comment long wala thanks to u for that & i luv u lot .coming to the update like always amazing , firstly rey's irritation for kriya who took long time to ready & how he says " i have to change this habit of her i don't have patience to wait" that was really adorable & when kriya came rey's reaction worth to read & how he says barbie doll so cute. when rey's mom introduce kriya to her frnds & their sons & r telling that hw bad is rey's nature & behaviour & aur kriya jhasi ki rani roop mae sab ka muh band karwaya rey's mom self realization was good & next thing happened hw could rey blame kriya & hw he said "who is kriya to interfere in all this matter?". i he didn't mean it but phir bhi kriya is soo hurt & later swayam's concern for kirya & their convo is really good &rey regretting what he said totally AMAZING updateomg!!!!! main nae itna bada comment kiya!! next part update soon

Thank you so so much dear.. it's really a overwhelming feeling that this is your fav kr ff till today.
Thanks for such a nice review. and coming to the story,still i have not introduced other side of the rey or his hidden emotions for each individual in his life. I have planned so much for this story. Hope you will continue liking it in future too..
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KriYaansh-ArSha

Loved the update 😃
Awesome[::]
so good, that Kriya talked for Rey 😊
but Rey's reaction
poor Kriya, she felt sooo bad 😭
but I can understand Rey's feelings too.. he doesn't want his mom to be sad.. and that's so sweet of him 😊
but the wrong situation and Rey's wrong way of reacting *sigh* ... Hope Kriya iss ka kuch kar sake 😳
aur dii aap unki misunderstanding jaldi se solve kardo 😊 can't see my KriYaansh hurt 😳
update the next part soon 😊
Waitinggg 😃
Thanks for the PM 😊

Thank you so much dear. .
and you are the only one who understood rey's posessiveness for his mom. 😊
Abb dekhna ye hai ki rey and kriya ki equation ka kya hoga abb 😉
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowiee

finally u updated di!!!!!

Before commenting i read the update for five to six times !!!!

Really its awesome di !!!

Firstly dress is awesome!

Rey admiring kriya as a barbie doll !!!

But whats exactly the issue of Rey with south indian ??

I thought Rey would admire her praise her directly !! BUt no!!

Did they announce swayamvar for Kriya or what all the boys visited ! huh
Like how kriya supported rey for the comments passed by them !!!

Really felt bad for Payal !! But now she is feeling proud of her son thats great

ONe thing is clear that Rey is super possessive for his mother !!!
BUt for that he cant hurt others
How could he say Who is kriya to interfere in our matter?
Who s she and all?

Loved the convo between swayu and kriya !!!
Rey u blurt many abrupt words when u r angry get a hold boy!

Dii phirse u stopped the story at the cliff hanger !!!

I have to wait to know what will Rey do to say sorry to kriya !!!

Cant wait to know !!!

BUt have to !!

I know i m being little demanding but still Dii please update jaldi na next part !!

Omg you really read the update 5-6 times? 😲
thank you so so sooo much coz u know I read the updates 4-5 times before posting.. kyun ki main bahot sare words miss kardeti hoon first time likthe waqt. For me when I start writing the update, a flow is important, you know story continuation should be in such a way that readers shouldn't feel like 'where did these scene come from'. So I write fast fast and miss many words so after completing writing the update I read it many times to fill those small words omitted or use the better words many times. So your comment really means a lot to me here..thank you so much..
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriapatel

ooorey ko itna kuch nai bolna chahiye thabut kria ka reaction se pata chalta he ki wo kitni mature hei think rey ko bhi bahut bura laga n he is also hurthooe so ye feeling jyada time na rahe

Thanks for the review dear.
yes kriya is very matured in this story but rey is no less. You will see rey's reaction to this whole situation in upcoming updAtes. hope you like It..
smileysmi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvuKR

the update was good..i like the way the things are slowly progressing between rey and kria and how she is working on his relationship with his mom..just hope we get some KR scenes in the next update

Plz update soon n thnx fr d pm
Ps- r we getting an update of kyun? hogaya na? anytym soon ??

Thank you so much for the review.
I am glad you're liking the way things are progressing in the story. Yes you will see kr scenes but to get the old equation back it will take lil time, specially after this incident in the party.
Wait...omg when did you add that last line in your coment? 😲 😛
Okay so my answer is, I really don't know. This story is going in one flow so I would like to continue only this story for some time now but can't say in between if I feel like updating the other stories I may give updates of any other stories as well. As off now I am clueless about when I will update kyun hogaya na or any other stories for that matter.. sorry..
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileysmi

Omg you really read the update 5-6 times? 😲
thank you so so sooo much coz u know I read the updates 4-5 times before posting.. kyun ki main bahot sare words miss kardeti hoon first time likthe waqt. For me when I start writing the update, a flow is important, you know story continuation should be in such a way that readers shouldn't feel like 'where did these scene come from'. So I write fast fast and miss many words so after completing writing the update I read it many times to fill those small words omitted or use the better words many times. So your comment really means a lot to me here..thank you so much..

Yaa we know !!!

And ur story even means a lot to us !!!!

U know till date whenever i get time and ur update is not yet done then i will read whole maine pyaar kiya FF !!!

It means a lot !!

I mean the bondage between all are really beautiful !!!

looking forward for the update

ff_fan thumbnail
Nice update!!
Liked it very much.😊
smileysmi thumbnail
this is so disappointing. I send exactly 200 pms.. not even 20 people commented..every time people ask for lengthy update and this time specially I wrote the update super lengthy one. But such low responses demotivate.

AMAR_LOVE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
we like the story...so plz pm to those who like ur story
sharif_lafungi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hello smita di 🤗
remember,? akanksha here...
opened my inbox in months nd got to see this note pm first...
sorry first of all for not commenting since past chapters...I was from forum since April nd then October too...so hvnt catched up on updates at all...
I will read them ASAP nd then will surely comment from nxt chapter...
P'S: how is little one?