shivi_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
waiting for the next part
plz update soon..
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Update is almost done..will try and finish off by tomorrow and update it..if not tomorrow then day after tomorrow definitely I will update. And I am sorry for late update again. Hopefully this time update is little lengthy one.
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: smileysmi

Update is almost done..will try and finish off by tomorrow and update it..if not tomorrow then day after tomorrow definitely I will update. And I am sorry for late update again. Hopefully this time update is little lengthy one.

yippieee thank you !!!! We are waiting
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
when wil u update plz want update now
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Di!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When are you going to update the next part????

I am opening forum every one hour in a hope that u have updated the next part !!!

Plshh "puppy face"

Update dii !!!

Plsh plss
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Plsss update diii
we r waiting :',(
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am sorry I took time to update though update was ready long back.

Part 24 :

Evening

Payal and nanu's friends started coming one by one. The gang is gathered near the drinks bar and having fun time.

Rey looking at his wrist watch says "how much time does she takes to get ready? It's been more than an hour since she went saying she will get ready now."

Vicky : chill. I am telling you, no I am warning you rey, when kriya goes to get ready then you just forget about the time. She takes her own sweet time to dress up.

Rey : always?

Vicky and swayam : always.

Rey murmurs "I have to change this habit of her. I don't have patience to wait"

Swayam: did you say something?

Rey : ahh no. (Looking at his mom's friends says) why did they bring their sons today for the party? I remember mom saying only 8-10 ladies, her friends, will come to the party.

Vishaka : dude you are gonna have tough time today (in a teasing tone)

Rey now understood why ladies have their sons tagged to them today. To introduce kriya to them. And obviously rey didn't like it.

Bharat : ahh. Ladki dekhi nahi aagaye saale swayamvar ke liye.

Swayam : what rubbish? I don't want to put kriya in any uncomfortable situation today.

Rey : right. Don't leave kriya alone in the party because I don't believe mom's these friends.

Payal calls swayam and tells him to bring kriya down. Somewhere payal was regretting inviting her friends to the party because she didn't expect them to bring their sons along with them. She very well knew what's going on in her friends mind. Payal always talked about kriya to her friends and even the ladies are little jealous about payal and smriti's friendship. Payal has taken smriti to poojas and parties when smriti visited Mumbai.

At that time kriya gives her entry with swayam.

She was looking stunning with absolutely minimum accessories and makeup and in simple yet beautiful dress bought by swayam.

Rey (looking at kriya) murmurs "Barbie doll"

Niel (just to tease rey whispers) "south Indian Barbie doll"

Rey : shut up.

Payal hesitant but calls kriya to introduce to her friends. Obviously everyone becomes alert but swayam was with kriya so rey and payal felt relieved. All payal's frinds liked kriya instantly and those who came to the party with their sons, they introduced their sons to kriya. Kriya initially was clueless but when aunties started asking her questions about her hobbies, future plans etc, she got it that where it's all going.

Rey (observing kriya's each expression) says "dude she is really not liking it. Look at them, how they are asking questions"

Vishaka : why don't you go there? You know, just to support her. She feels comfertable around you.

Bharat : tuje kaise pata be?

Vish : Bharat I am a girl. Aur ek girl hi dusre girl ki emotions ko samaj sakti hai.

Neil Vicky and Bharat laughs at vish and gives hifi to each other.

Neil (still laughing) : vish whatever you say we can't accept you as girl.

This is actually their all time favorite dialogue whenever vishaka calls herself as girl.

Vicky : okay okay guys. Jokes apart, rey I agree with vish this time. Kriya likes being with you. It's very clear on her face whenever she is around you. Go man.

Rey : I too want to go but these ladies don't have good opinions about me as you all know how they give wrong interpretation to my every behavior in front of mom. I don't want that in front of kriya.

Vicky : what rubbish? Do you think kriya will believe them.?

Rey : I know but still..why to spoil the party?

Bharat : abbe jana itna bhav kyun kharaha hai.

Neil : yes rey you must go. You 3 families are like one, very close. So go and be with kriya like swayam. There is nothing harm in that dude.

So finally after thinking so much, rey goes to swayam and kriya. As soon as kriya looks at rey, she gives wide smile and even swayam smiles at this gesture. All this didn't go unnoticed by the payal, ladies and their sons.

1 lady : ahh rey? Kriya I tell you, isse jara bachke rehna (pointing at rey in a teasing yet taunting tone)

Her son : yeah. He is too fast for you (and with that comment all boys (payal's friends sons) starts laughing)

Kriya : what do you mean? (She definitely didn't like it)

Rey : kriya (he wanted to stop her because he knew what comes next will be the worst comment on him than the earlier one)

Swayam just holds rey's hand behind kriya, indicating let her talk.

One of the guy from that gang : nothing kriya, he is way too cool dude of Mumbai. He is no match to you.

Kriya : really? (She was burning inside)

Another lady: payal do you know last month rey attended a vip party of spoiled brat son of a politician. He took selfie with some girls there who are very spoiled daughters of city's rich families.

One boy : yeah aunty that super model like daughter of businessman Mr mittal was tho all over rey in the party.

Payal felt really embarrassed.

Another lady (to her son): oh that girl you said she spents all nights out with boys daily.

Another lady : she likes rey too?

Another boy : not only her, few more girls are there who are rich and their parents don't restrict them for anything. Those girls are just party animals and daily finds new boys in the party to spend their time out. You know. That group is very famous in the city. Many boys take their advantage. Those girls too took selfie with rey.

Kriya : so what ?(lil irritated)

Everyone got little shocked. All ladies and boys tried to form wrong image of rey in kriya's mind but she is taking very coolly.

Kriya :(looking at all the boys) how do you know about VIP party? Did you all also attend it?

All the boys look at each other and their mom's sharp eyes too looked at their sons reaction.

Kriya : how do you know with whom rey took selfies? The famous girl's group, do you know them too? Just because rey took some selfies, he doesn't becomes one of them. And taking selfies is very common now a days. What's wrong in that? Did rey spent a night out with any of those girls? (She directly asks the question to boys, which was a little shock to payal rey swayam and the gang who is watching all this silently)

All the boys again looked at each other and their moms at them.

Kriya : no right? And that super model like girl, she was all over rey, not the other way right?

Again boys didn't have any answer to that and their moms were little embarrassed this time. To payal this whole thing is just a self realization. Self realization that why didn't she think like kriya about rey all this time? Why did she believe her friends opinion and comments on rey?

Kriya: guys grow up. Even if rey did all that, what's the problem to you? It's his life, he can do whatever he wants.

Swayam : ahh kriya nanu is calling let's go. Excuse me (saying this he drags kriya out from the scene. Rey stands with payal because he understood what's going on in her mind and he didn't like his mom feeling ashamed of herself for thinking so low about rey)

All the ladies and their sons too leave the scene saying they'll go grab some snacks.

Swayam : kriya calm down.

Kriya : what calm down? Don't you see how they accused rey?(still fuming)

Swayam (taking her to corner) : kriyaaa..(frustrated) I know. Even rey knew how all these ladies always manipulated rey's behavior outside and presented it in front of payal mom. But he loves payal mom too much to make her feel guilty of believing her friends more than him. He never listen to anyone in this matter.

Kriya : what nonsense. Jo jhoot hai that should come in front payal mom. Then only she won't misunderstand rey.

Swayam : I tried many times but every time rey stopped me saying payal mom only has this ladies gang as her friends. She spends her time with them and forgets her worries.

Kriya : aise friends hone se tho accha hai stay without friends.

Swayam : shut up kriya. Chod in sab baato ko. Rey too is upset. Just go and talk to him.

Rey (to payal) : mom kuch lengi aap?

Payal just hugs rey saying sorry. She cries lil bit then wiping her eyes says "I am really sorry rey. I believed them till today. Aaj kriya ne muje realize karaya that how wrong I was. I believed them over you, my own son, my blood"

Rey : shhh mom..(hugs her)just chill mom. Ye kriya bhi na, har waqt jansi ki rani kyun ban jati hai pata nahi.

Payal hits at his chest and says " don't say anything about her. Because of her many things are correcting between us"

Rey : but I don't like you to feel low mom.

Payal : but rey self realization doesn't comes without feeling guilty or low.

Rey : then I don't want your self realization or whatever it is.

Payal : shut up rey. Now don't get upset on kriya.

Rey : huh. Mom I think today she went little far. It was not needed when I, myself was not saying anything about all those comments.

Payal : rey. Come on she took your side and made me realize how wrong I was.

Rey : that's what I didn't want mom. What's the need. You'll leave all your friends now and starts to feel lonely. Which I didn't want. That's why I was taking all your friends taunts silently all these days. Who is this kriya to interfere in all our matters? (Rey was in bad mood, he didn't realize what he is saying and he definitely didn't know that kriya nanu swayam and the gang are listening this standing behind payal and him)

Payal : rey stop it beta. She is trying to do good to our family..

Rey : If this is how she is helping us then I don't want it mom. Smriti mom stays in Bangalore. Here you have only this ladies group to time pass and if you leave their group as well then you will definitely start feeling lonely. So what they don't have good opinions about me mom, atleast aap tho khush rehte in all these poojas and parties. Abb kya karoge mom? Tell me. When I dont have any problem with such nasty comments about me, who is she(kriya) to argue with them.?

Before payal could say anything

Swayam : who is "she"? You mean... who is kriya?

Rey and payal turned and got shocked seeing swayam kriya nanu and gang. Their expression clearly told in that moment that they heard everything and they are hurt. Kriya had tears in her eyes and she was standing like a statue. Swayam was glaring at rey.

Nanu : rey what did you say? (Before nanu can continue further or rey say something, swayam holds kriya's hand and takes her outside)

The whole gang was fuming at rey. Payal and nanu felt really bad for kriya. Nanu just says 1 sentence which made rey realize how much he had hurt everyone, specially kriya.

Nanu : I didn't expect this from you rey.

It was like a tight slap for rey. First time nanu said something against him and was upset.

Payal was about to say something but nanu stops her showing his hand, without looking at her and said

Nanu : we have guests to attend. I will go to my guests and you go to ladies.

Gang went and sat in one corner sadly. Rey stood alone at the center of the hall for few minutes and then went to have drinks. He was upset on himself now. In anger he blurted so many hurtful words against kriya. Everyone are upset because of him.

Outside in the garden.

Swayam took her outside in the garden and sat there on a bench. He gives her some time to come out of that shocked state. Once kriya takes deep breath wiping her tears

Swayam : you okay?

Kriya : hmm

Swayam : lets go to our house. After party let's pack your things.

Kriya chuckles : no. It's not right. I will stay here only.

Swayam : after listening to rey's words also you are saying this?

Kriya : this family needs us swayuu. Payal mom and rey unnecessarily created gap between them. I will try and make everything normal between them.

Swayam : are you mad kriya? After seeing rey's reaction also you want to correct everything between them?

Kriya : huh. Yes. Jo sahi hai, wo sahi hai.. whether rey likes it or not, he has to accept things. Jyada se jyada kya hoga? Rey will reject my proposal right? No problem. Family comes first to me. I will correct everything between rey and payal mom. They deserve the normal life. I am really getting shocked day by day knowing how much these two (rey and his mom) have created distance between each other.

Swayam looks at kriya silently without saying anything.

Kriya : what? Why are you looking at me like that.?

Swayam : no I was just thinking how much you have started liking rey within few days. You are ready to do anything for him, even ready to give up on him just to make everything alright in his life.

Kriya : what rubbish.? Nothing like that.

Swayam smiles and says "I know you since childhood kriya."

Kriya : okay..fine but just think swayam that guy (rey) is ready to go to any extent to keep his mom happy and busy all the time so that she can not feels lonely and sad. The girl would be lucky who will join this family.

Swayam : huh. And you think you're not that lucky girl?

Kriya : till today I had hope but now. .I don't consider myself as one of this family (rey - payal) member.

Swayam : you like him

Kriya : ha. No way

Swayam smiles

Kriya : what? Don't smile. Do you think I will leave him for hurting me? Never. (Wiping her tears) I hate him..suna tumne? I just hate him. (Saying this she puts her head on swayam's shoulder wiping her tears continuously..swayam gives her some time to control her emotions)

After few mins, kriya wiping her tears completely

Kriya: chalo .. Everyone must be worried. Let's enjoy the party.

When swayam and kriya enters the party all (nanu payal rey and the gang stood up, they were worried for kriya, it was clearly written on their face) kriya smiles at everyone and goes to nanu who was chatting with his friends. Seeing her smile, everyone understood kriya is okay now though she is hurt. Nanu introduced her to his friends. She spends some time with them and then she goes to payal. Kriya was trying hard to behave normal forgetting her emotions and the incident. Everyone got it by now. Somehow party goes smoothly there after. The gang tries to chear up kriya and every time, she laughs and gives satisfied reaction to everyone as if she is really happy and enjoying. But everyone knew how much rey's words have hurt kriya. Rey watches everything silently sitting at bar. He didn't go to his gang or to kriya or anyone else. He thought why to remind them the incident by going in front of them.

Edited by smileysmi - 8 years ago
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love the update
Thanks for the long and cute update