Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanchita_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Neki or puch puch 😆
please please do it I can't wait now and thanx for informing us tht why u r not able to update. so its fine now
plzzz update na Jaldii ❤️
kriapatel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yup plz do start waiting for ur stories from ages
grungta11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Yes plzz start it asap waiting for it from so long...:)
N ya welcome back to India...:)
KriYaansh-ArSha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz update ur other stories also along with it
Kyun? hogaya na?, LB, Boomerang and this MPK
I love all of them :-)
keetha... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
1st of all welcome back didi
I personally missed ur updates nd wen ever I get tym I used to read d old stories...
And nw I am sooo happpy that u r going to continue plz do continue soon
lots of love keetha
bhakti15 thumbnail
Plz do continue n plz plz update all
your works...
Maine Pyaar Kiya,
Kyu Hogaya Na,
Boomerang n all others...
Do continue soon... waiting for your updates

N Welcome to India 😊
sowiee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DI, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE??? Excited to know what happens next and...atleast a teaser or a promo toh post karna..pls...(puppy face)
Edited by sowiee - 8 years ago
Deepu_kr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
koi baat nhi , bt plzzz jaldi se update karona diii
plzzz
smileysmi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Recap :

Everyone becomes excited. Kriya was hesitant

Kriya : iski kya jaroorat hai. Seriously it's not needed.

Before payal or nanu could say anything,

Rey : why? I only came to bangaluru for two days but still you people arranged a nice party to welcome me. Why can't we celebrate your arrival to Mumbai?

Kriya didn't know what to reply.

Everyone started talking about party preparations. Rey was continuously staring at kriya. She was again nervous feeling his stares which didn't go unnoticed by rey. He knew something has changed today between him and kriya. Their equation has changed. Kriya has changed today towards rey. A better change. A positive change. What amused him the most was, without their much involvement, these changes happened between them today.

Part 23:

When the guest's list and other things were finalized, they took the last thing which was food. Discussion started about which caterer to finalize. Rey and swayam suggested few restaurants saying they are best caterers. Kriya was confused

Kriya : but I am not getting why are you suggesting other hotels

Swayam : matlab?

Kriya : matlab why don't you guys considering amar's restaurant. ?

Everyone becomes silent at this kriya's question and started looking at amar.

Rey(hesitant) : kriya amar is our friend. We dont want to embarrass him by making him work at our parties.

Kriya : what rubbish. Why will amar work in party. His restaurant workers will come and arrange everything.

Swayam : but kriya

Kriya : but wut kuch nahi. Apne ghar ki restaurant hote hue why should we give business to other restaurant.? Think positive guys. What is there to embarrass amar. Having restaurant is also a type of business not something embarrassing job. Amar is also an entrepreneur. Khud ki business hai.

Amar : actually I always thought why swayam and rey dont consider me for catering. They always have meetings or conferences or office parties where they order food from restaurants.

Kriya : see (looking at Rey and swayam accusively)

Nanu : we are sorry amar beta but we all thought it would be little awkward for you. We didn't know how to order at your restaurant. We were worried how will you take it. Ye khayal tho always we had in our mind.

Kriya : dekha baat karne se aur express karne se hi problems clear hote hai. Huh. Elders..haa(in a dramatic way to which rey smiles and swayam shakes his head)

Nanu : daadi ma(to kriya) if you are done with your drama can we discuss the menu with amar?

Everyone laughs. Kriya making sad face says "okay".

Swayam : what is there to decide?

Rey: exactly Amar knows what we all usually like in parties so he will decide himself.

Amar : no no. I want to be little professional in these matters. You guys have to tell me the items to be prepared.

Payal : huh kids have really grown up now papa (nanu). Amar do one thing since this is the first time I want you to prepare all your restaurant's special dishes or chef's special dishes. And bill us how you does with others. Don't hesitate. Business means business, no personal emotions in that okay?

Amar : don't worry aunty I am gonna get frequent business from you all if people like my restaurant food in the party so I would definitely like to impress people with my food in this party.

Finally deciding on everything regarding the party, all left saying to meet in the morning at rey's place where party would happen.

Kriya changed to night dress and just sat on Window panel looking outside, her phone rings. It was smriti's call. At the same time rey also enters with two mugs of coffee.

Kriya : hello mom. How are you?

Smriti doesn't answer.

Kriya: kya hua mom aap abhi tak soye nahi. It's too late.

Smriti : hmm

Kriya : missing me? (Kriya already had tears in her eyes though she is smiling and rey was observing each expression of kriya closely sitting in front of kriya)

Smriti started crying. Kriya understood her state.

Smriti : swayu called me when you left his house.

Kriya got it what swayam must have expressed.

Kriya (gulping her cry) : hmm

Kriya just listened to smriti silently looking at rey who was sitting just infront of her and observing her keenly. After talking for a long time,

Kriya : mom go to sleep..it's too late. And stop over thinking about me. I will talk to swayam also tomorrow on this.

Smriti : you okay? (Though kriya didn't cry on phone but smriti can sense her daughter's emotions)

Kriya was silent for few seconds and then again " go to bed mom..It's too late..good night"

Smriti understanding kriya's emotions says "good night. .take care".

Once the call ended, rey got up to leave because he thought kriya needs some personal space now. But kriya held his hand making him stop. He looked at kriya's hand holding on him and sat opposite to her like before.

Kriya without leaving his hand : do you remember rey what I said the day I came here? (Rey was just observing her tear filled eyes) I said I felt so many emotions that day when I was leaving Bangalore, (looking at rey's eyes) felt them for the first time (pause for few moments then slowly whispers) felt those emotions because of you.

When slowly kriya left his hand and wipes a lone tear from her eye,

Rey : kriya

Before rey could say further, kriya says "today felt the same way again"

Rey is little confused now.

Kriya : when leaving Bangalore I...I felt like..I am leaving my house and my family there for forever. It will not be my house here after.

Rey hugged her immediately. Kriya clutching his shirt tightly says "today also felt the same way when i was leaving swayam's house".

Rey now understood everything. While leaving swayam's house, swayam came till the rey's car holding kriya close to him. And when kriya was about to sit in the car, she looked back at the house and then at nanu and swayam to which swayam hugged kriya tightly and nanu was caressing kriya's head. Payal too had tears in her eyes.

All thought it's just there bonding but rey now understood how kriya and her family, swayam nanu felt today and how everyone in Bangalore must be feeling since kriya left.

Rey slowly releasing kriya from hug and cupping her face says "kriya I understood your emotions but I am really not getting what to say. All I can say is I want to become selfish in this situation. I am sorry"

Kriya : what you mean?

Rey : means if you think I will let you go back because of all this rona dona then forget it. Because I won't.

It took few moments for kriya to take what he said. She just punches him on his stomach saying "so insensitive"

Rey smiles holding his stomach where she had hit him. Rey got what he wanted. Smile on kriya's face.

Rey : kriya

Hmm?

Seriously I don't want to let you go back.

Kriya doesn't say anything. She just smiles.

Rey : I will make you call this as your house

Now kriya frowns

Rey : not only that, I will make sure your family also start calling this as kriya's house very soon.

Kriya got rey's words now. He didn't say it directly but kriya got the meaning.

Morning

Kriya was arranging breakfast on dining table everyone came except amar and swayam. Rey knew amar might be busy in his restaurant.

Rey : where is swayam?

Vicky : I called him he said nanu and him are going somewhere they will come after sometime.

All had breakfast discussing the preparations to be done for the evening party. Kriya left to her room as everyone strictly told her to rest till the evening, no need to do anything.

After couple of hours when almost all the arrangements are done, all went to kriya's room to check on her, thinking she might be bored. All got shocked seeing the kriya's room condition. All kriya's clothes are scattered on bed, chair and sofa. And she is now digging her jewelry collection and checking them closely.

Rey : beta kriya (sweetly)

All hid their laugh.

Kriya without looking at them says " hmm" still continuing checking jewelry

All smiled at this. Rey this time little loud

Rey : kriya what are you doing?

Kriya looks at them finally and says in a defeated tone "you guy's are waste. No use at all"

All shocked at this statement and looked at each other.

Kriya : not at all thinking to help me in selecting a dress for me to wear for the party. Meri gang hoti tho ab tak they would've selected everything.

Rey doesn't react to this because he was blank and so exhausted to have argument with kriya right now.

Vishaka : dude wear something you are comfortable in. Why are you thinking so much.

Neil : you have so many dresses, wear something you like (looking at all the clothes in room)

Kriya : what.? How can you guy's take it so easily. And it's not easy to decide on dress yar.

Rey : it's not difficult either (finally getting irritated with kriya's drama)

Kriya : rey aap tho chup hi raho. You just pass the comments. And kya kaha aapne? It's not difficult to decide on dress? Seriously? Here I am thinking whether to wear Indian dress or western? Simple one or grand one? (And then went on her never ending criteria for deciding a dress for party)

Rey shouts "stop"

Kriya angrily glaring at him stops saying further.

Rey : wear...anything. ..you..like (pressing each word loud and clear)

Kriya fumes but controlling her anger asks in a same tone as rey used : Indian or western?

Rey shuts his eyes for a moment and says "Indian"

Kriya : grand or simple? (In challenging tone)

Rey : grand (gritting his teeth)

Kriya unaffected by his anger thinks for a moment then says "nanu's friends and payal moms friends are coming to the party. If I wear grand dress, dont they think I got ready very brightly for the evening party?"

Rey (controlling his anger) : okay wear simple one then.

Kriya : haww the party is for me and you are telling me to get ready in simple dress? (Making sad face)

All get shocked at kriya's behavior and rey was about to burst on kriya, swayam comes puts his hand on rey's shoulder controlling him.

Swayam to kriya : oye drama queen. Stop your nautanky and take this (giving a bag to kriya) your party dress.

Kriya : you bought it for me swayu (beaming with joy and excitement)

Swayam : obviously I knew your all this act so bought it before coming here..

Kriya : thank you swayu.. (looking at rey) see ye hoti hai help karna. Just goorne se ya chillane se kuch nahi hota.

Rey to swayam : stop pampering her so much. You spoiled her completely. Saying this he leaves the room enjoying fuming kriya and her shouting from the room.

Kriya(shouts at leaving rey) : what do you mean by that rey? Am I spoiled one? Fine but I am better than you. Ek dress final nahi karpaye mere liye. Kehne ke liye tho cool dude but jab dekho sirf gussa gussa gusaa. Akadu singh. I hate you.

Rey went down smiling and sits next to payal.

Payal : what's that shouting?

Rey : chill mom. She is just angry.

Payal : and you are smiling here?

Rey : I love irritating her. Get used to it..saying this he goes to check on arrangements going on in the house..

Payal smiles at rey's words.

How's it guys. I lost the touch I know. But please do tell me u our opinion.

Edited by smileysmi - 8 years ago
777helly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsome😃
and i miss this story so much
i m so happy finally u updated this
love it really
update next part soon cat wait to read further story of kriyaansh
i miss them alot