Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsum...
It was soo cute!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Liked it😊
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
The first thing is Harry Potter IS NOT a waste of Time.Instead,according to Mr.Perfectionist Aamir Khan, Love is! πŸ˜†

Second thing is there is a typo in the piece which had me laughing on the floor just by thinking about it. It should be After some MOMENTS and you just typed it MONTHS 🀣 🀣 Stamina Dude! 🀣

Third is the way Swayam was irritating her. . .Lolzzz!He actually is one Adorable Jerk!
And then the way Sharon kissed him. . .Omg!!! Swayam's condition must have been hillarious for a few secs πŸ˜›

I throughly enjoyed it Nishi! It was so much fun to read this ^_^

P.S. I am yet to read the second drabble -_-

P.P.S. Happy Kiss Day 😊
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was cute awww d adorble jerk... he was so excited loved it get well soon dear
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahaaa... this is adorable... i loved d last line... so cute sweet adorable...
waiting for d next 1. πŸ˜ƒ
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

The first thing is Harry Potter IS NOT a waste of Time.Instead,according to Mr.Perfectionist Aamir Khan, Love is! πŸ˜†

Second thing is there is a typo in the piece which had me laughing on the floor just by thinking about it. It should be After some MOMENTS and you just typed it MONTHS 🀣 🀣 Stamina Dude! 🀣

Third is the way Swayam was irritating her. . .Lolzzz!He actually is one Adorable Jerk!
And then the way Sharon kissed him. . .Omg!!! Swayam's condition must have been hillarious for a few secs πŸ˜›

I throughly enjoyed it Nishi! It was so much fun to read this ^_^

P.S. I am yet to read the second drabble -_-

P.P.S. Happy Kiss Day 😊

What THE- 😳
I am so great. 🀣 Corrected the Typo.

I certainly don't think HP is a waste of time, given the fact that I've spent the last 6 years going gaga over it. ☺️

Glad you enjoyed it Chitra. Thanks.
..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Rhapsody Dont see me like that. I DO know your name. Your this new username sounds vei different to me.

And trust me I have just started going gaga over it! Reading the third book of the series. . . And dying to catch up with movies πŸ˜›
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..MiStLeToE..

@Rhapsody Dont see me like that. I DO know your name. Your this new username sounds vei different to me.

And trust me I have just started going gaga over it! Reading the third book of the series. . . And dying to catch up with movies πŸ˜›

I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at my typo. πŸ˜›

Are cool. You have a long way to go but yes, you have officially entered the HP universe.

Welcome Friend. 😎
.nerfherder thumbnail

MY VALENTINE

Who let the dogs out! Whooo! Whooo! Who let the dogs out.

Swayam jerked awake and looked around wildly. Oh hell. The goddamn alarm. Swayam picked up his phone and switched off the alarm, when his eyes fell on the date. In an instant, the irritation on his face made way to a wide smile. Today was The-Day, the day he was waiting for ; Valentine's Day. He didn't believe in Valentine's Day. How strange could the world get? To celebrate the day of love on a Saint's birthday. Aren't Saint's supposed to be celibate in the first place? Yet, he had chosen this day, because she believed in it. Swayam's eyes went starry at her thought. His love, his Sharon. The Diva of the college, the girl madly in love with him. She hadn't said it, but he could gauge it, he could read it. The way she would intentionally collide with him or try to bring him in a conversation or scare off any girl who tried to talk sweetly with him. Too obvious.

He wasn't in love with her before, it was during this period that he saw her, for who she was. And to his surprise he felt attracted to her. Attraction stayed for a short time, his feelings soon developed into love.

PING.

His phone read 'Remainder: Buy a gift for Ms. Rai Prakash. Date- 14.2.15'

"Chop chop. Swayam Shekawat. Get to work. This Valentine's Day has to be the best one."

'Get ready and come down to your gate in 15 minutes. I'll be waiting for you.

Swayam.'

Sharon stared at the message for a while, her brain totally blank. She was still weighing the words in her head and they hit her again for the 10th time. Swayam was asking her to go out with him. Okay, he was aking her to go.out.with.HIM? Sharon stood up and opened her wardrobe with a tremendous force. 15 minutes. 15 freaking minutes only.

"Calm down Sharon. You are a Diva for god's sake."

A Diva asked out by the guy she loves.

"What is this place Swayam?" Sharon asked looking around. They were on a hill top, near a wooden house. The view of the city from there was breathtaking. Sharon was awestruck. Despite living in this city all her life, she had never seen this place. Though, it was expected. Before Swayam she would have never even come near these insect-ridden places.

"Me and my parents used to hangout here when I was a little boy. There in that house."

Swayam watched Sharon walk towards the house and he was mesmerised. She was dressed in a white knee length frock with a black jacket for the cold weather. He realised that she was no more the arrogant, bossy Diva. Here amidst the calm hill top, in his presence, all of her pretentious aspects had disappeared.

Sharon felt nervous. Why had Swayam brought her here? What was in his unusually simple mind?

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail

Swayam glanced at his G-Shock. 18:00 it read. That gave another half an hour for his delivery to be made. Well, till then maybe he should get her a little warmed up.

"Sharon. Close your eyes and keep your hands outstretched."

"What?"

He hasn't gone bonkers, has he?

"Do as I say Miss. Please."

Sharon sighed and stretched her hands. As her eyelids closed, she felt the first burst of air hit her face, then the second, then the third. It was just the breeze, intensified by her diminished senses. The surroundings had vanished for her. All she could feel was the wind against her face. And then she felt him behind her, his hands outstretched too, intertwining their fingers together. A smile crept on her face.

"How does it feel?"

"Feels like I'm on the titanic."

What?

"Sharon, stop kidding." said Swayam tigthening his hold "Tell me how you feel?"

"I feel like I am sailing over the huge sea in a huge ship-"

Sharon stopped as she felt Swayam's lips brush her nape. Her breath got caught in her throat and she opened her eyes and looked sideways to see Swayam stare at her. The look in his eyes puzzled her. Not once had she seen such an emotion in his eyes. She freed her hands and turned to face Swayam, a puzzled expression on her face. What did he call her here for?

Swayam knew it was time, time he said it. "Close your eyes Sharon, for one last time" he said softly. Looking at his love-filled eyes with confusion, Sharon closed her eyes, apprehensive. Swayam caught her by the shoulders and steered her towards the porch of his house, the place where he had made many memories to cherish.

"Open your eyes now."

What stood in front of Sharon shocked her to the core. A blue bicycle with a huge red ribbon on it stood on the porch of the wooden house. The mere sight of it had Sharon reeling in shock. How was it possible? She looked at Swayam, her eyes growing moist.

"How could you possibly know about it?" She asked in a hollow voice.

Swayam cupped her face in his hands and looked at her deeply. "The same way you know about my love of dance. The same way you know that I like 5-Star more than Cadbury. That is how I knew the unfulfilled desire of yours to learn to ride a bicycle."

"I couldn't..I wanted to learn but there was no one."

"There is someone now Sharon, that's me. I promise you on this Valentine Day that I'll be by your side and fulfill every unfulfilled wish of yours. I'll always keep you happy Sharon."

Sharon gazed into Swayam's eyes and realised what he felt for her. But she wanted to hear it.

"Why Swayam?"

"Because...I love you."

Just as the words made sense to Sharon, she embraced Swayam tightly. Finally she felt complete. The constant fear of her love not being reciprocated left her once and for all. Dizzy with happiness, that is what she was.

"I love you too Swayam."

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

Valentine day drabble. It was amazing.
It was absolutely dreamy and the titanic scene.
Oh I wish I could feel that once in my life. (its my absolute fav love story)

The story was really well written. Enjoyed it.
Short comment and late feedback due to exams.
Thank you for the PM.
I Appreciate it.

-- isha
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago