.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you. :)
.nerfherder thumbnail
Hi.

I am not going to say much now coz I am suffering from a tooth ache. No, it's not an untreated cavity, it's just an already treated root canal. 😳

This drabble is kind of like a continuation to one of my previous One Shot- Love In Paris

It is not necessary to have read it. But, this drabble would be more fun if you have read the OS. In the end, it's your choice.

It's kiss day, today. So scroll down and read the drabble. The ending might be slightly rubbish coz I wrote with a constant toothache.

And I did speak a lot.

Cheers
NV
Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
.nerfherder thumbnail

French Kiss

"Do you think I should start looking for a partner?"

"Er. Yes."

"Would you help me?"

"Okay."

"I knew it! I knew you would agree to be my girlfriend."

Sharon chuckled as she reminisced that evening on the Eifel Tower. She hadn't thought she would end up having a boyfriend when she signed up for the Europe trip. His hair, his eyes, his smile, the mischievous glint in his eyes. There were times she would drool over him like a shallow teenage girl, why, this was such an instance itself.

"I know you are thinking about me. But keep it simple love, your face is burning."

Sharon jerked around, her face loosing its colour, to see Swayam standing, smirking down at her. She struggled to keep a straight face and looked at him.

"Who said I was thinking about you?"

"You weren't?"

"Nope. I was...thinking about packing, yes."

Sharon diverted the subject and turned her gaze towards the open suitcase on the hotel bed. They were leaving for Germany today, after ending their tour in France. Sharon's cheeks turned pink as she was reminded of the promise she had made to Swayam on the top of the tower, that she will kiss him, French kiss him when they exit France. Since that day, Swayam had made it a point to remind her of it every bloody time they talked. And-

"Finally the day has arrived."

Sharon froze as Swayam breathed down her back. The breath tickled her skin, making her nerves go numb. Idiot. "I remember, Swayam."

"Good" Swayam whispered in her ear "Because even if you hadn't, I would have reminded you of it." He kissed her earlobe and walked away, a smirk on his face. Sharon gazed at his retreating back and heaved a sigh. She hated being under his spell as much as she loved it.

"I still wonder how you agreed to his proposal Sharon. I mean, didn't he say that Harry Potter was a waste of time?" Kriya enquired for the 100th time as she and Sharon clmbed on the bus.

"No, he didn't Kriya." Sharon said in an exasperated tone. "He certainly doesn't think so."

Sharon seated herself on the backseat while Kriya sat in front of her. She and Rey both had learnt to give Swayam-Sharon their privacy. And also because they had experienced the embarassment of being stuck in the middle of the love filled conversations. Oh the horror.

Swayam and Rey came into view a minute later and Swayam rushed towards Sharon, taking the empty seat next to her. He winked at her to which Sharon rolled her eyes. Adorable jerk. Soon the bus filled in and the engines took life. As the engine rumbled to life, Sharon's heart gained speed. The time was nearing.

"Hey" Swayam nudged Sharon "I know you can't wait for it. But calm down love, it's just a kiss." He winked. Sharon glared at him and looked away. Urgh. Why Lord? Why?

"Sharon! Sharon!"

"WHAT Swayam?"

"Look out."

Sharon leaned out of her window and her eyes popped open. It was the 'Come back again' board. Meaning-

"We've reached the border." Swayam sang literally bouncing on his seat.

Sharon felt annoyed looking at him. He kept shooting her knowing glances and the exhilaration on his face was maddening her. Her stomach was in a mess, her heart seemed to look for a gap to jump out, when-

"We are nearly there Sharon."

"Oh for god's sake." Sharon grabbed Swayam by his collar and smashed her lips on his. Swayam's eyes widened in shock and he responded back the next instant. Sharon bit his lips, making him gasp and slid her tongue into his mouth. Swayam closed his eyes and grabbed Sharon by the waist, responding equally,there tongues engaged in a fiery dance. After a few moments Sharon broke apart and both of them gasped, breathing in a lungelful of air. Sharon smirked at Swayam's shocked face and winked. Swayam stared at her and muttered-

"Must..Go...back. Cross..boundary..again."

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
VReSH thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
me grinning wide... :D
its Amazing...Have read the Paris wala o.s so i can feel it continuing n i jus loved it :D
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Lovely..

Swayam was soo exicted for the kiss
Loved it

Thanks 4 d pm
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RESERVED
UNRESERVED

"Must..Go...back. Cross..boundary..again."
This line made me laugh like crazy. 😆
And ya I have to say you are obsessed with Harry Potter. (Ooo! I found my sister)
The drabble was definitely not emotional like.the previous one. And I'm thankful for that.

The place was romantic. |PARIS|
The couple was romantic. |SwaRon|
And the day/theme is super romantic. |Kiss Day|
Beautifully written. Well done.

Sorry for the late feedback and short comment. Exams!
Thanks for the PM.

-- isha
Edited by -spongy- - 9 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
This is so sweet and cute...
Loved it...
Awesome one dear...
Do write more...

Love
Keechu