Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

dis is so chocolate-yyy cute & adorable... loved d os... waiting fr d next... 😃

Thank you :D
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srstrulez

I have told this to you before and i don't intend to stop telling you anytime soon... I absolutely hate the way you write because it makes me so damn jealous. The first thing that always comes to my mind is, why can't i write this way. :P
Coming back to the scene, it had every element that i enjoy reading, humour, mush and... Swayam with his smart mouth. :D So now do I need to spell it out that i totally loved your update...

Honestly, I like being appreciated but this is just like false modesty. :P
Coz I feel jealous when I read your works and the same thought crosses my mind too.
Glad you loved it. AND found the time to comment. :)
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: shiningshannu

very romantic and chocolatish

now update the next part

Thanks. Will do today :)
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya_sejwal

Amzing...

Liked it!!! Very well written😛
Chocolate yeahhh😉

Thank you. :)
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Interesting series. Looking forward to read them.

Thank you. :)
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anaya.SwaRon

Awesome OS...loved it...typical swayam and sharon...was missing SwaRon stories. 4 OS is really a bonus..thank you...looking forward for rest :D

Thank you so much :)
.nerfherder thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrushanholic.

*faints*
ahahahahhaha i am so happy ^_^
only your os can make me forget the torture of chemistry :P
*oh wait huh..regains her consciousness *
love love love the start... this just so amazing how you describe it.
and then the harry potter thing :v
and well how can you hate chocholate??
well i guess won't hate it afterall :P ;)
the ending was just perfect *_*
p.s- i feel this os has slight change of write up. well whatever i love it :P

Rach :O
Calm down. I am so glad reading my OS makes you happy. :D
Thanks a lot. I think yes, there is a slight change?
.nerfherder thumbnail

A PROMISE

"Good Morning." her peaceful voice drfited through my sleepy brain and I felt her soft lips meet my forehead. Grinning, I opened my eyes to see her smiling down at me, her long hair teasing my skin. I would have wished to continue sleeping, but the prospect of seeing her alluring face made me rise up and let out a huge yawn. Ah, such a satiating sleep I had had. Sharon pulled it near the bed and I heaved my legs up, propping them on it first, and then pushing myself on to the chair. For a while, silence hung in the air. My gaze was fixed on my legs while I could feel Sharon's on mine. I gripped the sides of the wheelchair tightly, trying to surpress the frustration building up inside me.

"Swayam" She placed her arm on my shoulder and squeezed it gently "Let it go."

Could I?

I gave her a half hearted smile and wheeled towards the bathroom. From the corner of my eye I could see she wanted to help me, but I had been firm. I wanted to do the things on my own, atleast try. I brushed my teeth in a jiff and turned on the shower. As the cold water hit my face, past memories came forward towards my conscious self. November 2014. The month which had changed everything. I had caught a disease which had left me with useless limbs. I could clearly picturise the look on Sharon's face when the news came out, for it had hurt me to see her like that. She was devastated and I, frustrated. Truth was, I had become a cripple. And the thought had filled me with bitterness. I didn't show it to Sharon outwardly but she could see it, clearly. I knew she wanted me to vent it out, but how could I? When I knew any thing I was capable of saying in anger would hurt her very much. In the past 4 months, I had learnt to live with my newly acquired disability but my past still haunted me occasionally.

Worst of all was that I knew Sharon was not happy, because I was not happy. It stung me that I could not give Sharon the happiness she deserved. All her life, she had remained unknown to hardships and now, I was the sole reason she remained unhappy for most of the times.

"Swayam, you've been in there for an hour. You'll catch cold. Come out now."

I wiped myself and pulled on my clothes, water dripping from my hair and rolled outside, the sight in front of my eyes surprising me. Sharon stood near the bed akimbo, glaring at me. What had I done to earn this glare?

"What do you think about yourself?"

"What am I supposed to think?"

"How about I just slap you tight?"

I was positively alarmed by now.

"Sharon, are you okay?"

She walked towards me and thrust her face into mine. "Do I look alright Swayam? I am not alright. I cannot be alright until you tell what the bloody hell's your problem." I averted my gaze and looked down, breathing hard. I could see her longing, her urge to heal me. If only I would allow her. "Swayam" her voice softened "When I said I love you for what you are, I meant it. When I said you make me happy by just existing, I meant it. What puzzles me is why you are hell bent to make us both miserable."

I looked up at her in wonder. How was Sharon like this? The cold hearted Diva at one time was now the most understanding person in my life. I gulped my tears down and felt her kneeling beside me. "I am patient Swayam. But trust me, I am hurt too. 'I LOVE YOU' aren't just three words Swayam, its a promise that I'll be by your side whenever I am needed. You have taught me that Swayam, and now you expect me to break the promise just coz your legs went to sleep. Honestly?"

I pulled Sharon into a hug the next moment and held her close to me, breathing deeply. And I promised her, I would let the wounds of the past 4 months heal. I promised her that.

"I love you."

Edited by Rhapsody. - 9 years ago
Mansi98 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Res
Unres
Nishi
How could u
U made me cry
Bt i loved it
Accepting a person with his defects is love
N sharon did dat
U awesomely described d whole part
It can have been more beautiful
Keep writing
Love
Mansi
Edited by Mansi98 - 9 years ago
priya_sejwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adorable...
It was quite emotional...
Nice 😛
Swayam's guilt , sharon's care &concern for him...n their pure love for each other...liked it!!!!
PROMISE amazing OS...